Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 02-22-2014, 04:10 AM   #1
Barrister14
Virgin

Guys who told their wives

Clearly a common theme on this forum is married guys who are bi-curious and want a cock in their mouth. For the guys who came clean and told their wives of their fantasy, I have two questions: 1) how did you tell your wife, and 2) how did she take the news?

Old 02-22-2014, 06:35 AM   #2
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrister14 View Post
Clearly a common theme on this forum is married guys who are bi-curious and want a cock in their mouth. For the guys who came clean and told their wives of their fantasy, I have two questions: 1) how did you tell your wife, and 2) how did she take the news?
I didn't come out and say it....I just happened to start licking our lifelike toy cock with her one night when we were playing out a threesome fantasy. It ended up with her feeding the to to me and her moaning and having a huge orgasm seeing me do it. She's such a beautiful sexy and kinky woman!

Old 02-22-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
CBM514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrister14 View Post
We were having a few drinks and talking at a high level about if we would ever have a third person with us and what would that be like...not real serious like picking a person, just general in nature...we ended up deciding we would try another guy so there was another set of hands and cock to satisfy her and I just said that there was a good chance I would end up doing some stuff with his cock too...she looked at me and said that was interesting...I explained more what I meant and it has led to is playing with toys like that and we both enjoy it!

But admittedly, she is a rare creature in how open minded and accepting of me she is so it wasn't hard for me to tell her anything, including that thought/interest...

My bride... Http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=897522 ...

Our stories... http://search.literotica.com/search....&author=CBM514

Old 02-22-2014, 10:05 AM   #4
MikeyRam
Literotica Guru

I've known that the wife is bi-curious herself since we met, but I hadn't realized that I myself was curious till about a few years ago. I finally told her last year and her initial reaction was fear and shock. The "shock" part was the "I can't believe that YOU are having these thoughts, since you are very masculine," and the fear was that she thought I was telling her that I was gay and wasn't attracted to her anymore.

After some time to let the initial shock wear off, I explained that I indeed loved her and was deeply attracted to women. What I had was a sexual curiosity to play with men (as she had a curiosity to play with a woman), no intimate feelings or any other attraction to men beyond that.

Now, we're both looking to take our sex life to the next level TOGETHER.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:08 AM   #5
bobbyinhouston
Literotica Guru

Yes

I told mine a long time ago and to my surprise she took it well. We now on occasion play together and she has her female play friends.

I never knew I'd be the boy

your Momma warned you about.