Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-16-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
docoral
Virgin
 
docoral is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ma
Posts: 26
White men who suck cock, is black cock

If you had to choose between a black cock or a white one, which do you prefer. For me, nothing hotter than orally servicing a horny black partner. Most of my past experiences with black men is all about providing them relief from sperm backup and treated as such. There's something intoxicating about cum from a black cock. I know that once my lips are wrapped around his cock, I'm committed, and 4 things WILL happen. 1) He Will cum in my my mouth, 2) He will smear cum all over my face, 3) He'll want me to show him his sperm in my mouth and then insist I swallow it, 4) I will gladly do him again. I like doing white men, but with black men, it's all about attitude. I once did two black men at a porn theatre in CT and was the recipient of seven loads of sperm first time out. All they wanted was a mouth to dump cum in, nothing else. It was hot! Luv to get your thoughts.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008, 10:36 AM   #2
NakedMale
Really Really Experienced
 
NakedMale's Avatar
 
NakedMale is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Alter-ego land. A wonderful place to be !
Posts: 378
I have a white cock and hate the traditional idea that black is always bigger than white, how have your experiences shown you ?
__________________
Visit me...

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mynakedbody/
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
none2_none2
Literotica Guru
 
none2_none2 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedMale View Post
I have a white cock and hate the traditional idea that black is always bigger than white, how have your experiences shown you ?
I'm not into interracial sex, so I cannot answer your question. I will say that when I find out a guy is into that, I usually shy away from a sexual encounter. The last guy knew like that wasn't very good in bed -- in fact rather disinterested, and all he would talk about afterwards is black cock. I would assume his lack of interest was because he would have rather been with someone else. That isn't the first time that has happened with guys I have known who love interracial sex. I've had more disinterested guys here than in the issue of old/young, or bi/gay or male/female. That's been my observation.

So I decided why have sex with someone for whom you only moderately turn them on? If they would rather be with someone else, just let them go for what they want. They'll have a better sexual encounter with what they want. Plus you won't feel like you didn't measure up to some fantasy. There are always plenty of guys or gals who would be interested in having sex with you so I wouldn't be concerned about measuring up to an exotic fettish that you cannot change. Just be happy with what you got and knowing that there are always people who would crave to have sex with you and think your cock is just a perfect fit. (Of course, sometimes finding them can be a bit of a challenge, but we all know that! )

Last edited by none2_none2 : 05-16-2008 at 03:12 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008, 04:32 PM   #4
Aronkim
Virgin
 
Aronkim is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16
Cumdumpsters are people, too?

I'm a black guy. I find guys who are in love with black dick kind of annoying. But there are people who have all kind of fetishes. I'm a big bear, too. so on occasion I have men chasing me because of my size and sometimes for the color of my skin. I don't find either situation satisfying, but that's me. Maybe I'm a stuck up prick. Or maybe I don't want to be treated like a thing to be used?

I have a fetish, too, though. I like 'straight' men. Not exclusively, of course. But there is just an additional tang when I have had a straight man in the past, so maybe I have done some objectifying myself. Maybe we all do it. No, we all do it, so I guess we are talking about levels.

There are historic reasons why black men are thought to have larger cocks. Thinking that blacks were closer to animals made slavery more palatable, understandable. White women were told that black men's cocks would damage them (this bit of propaganda clearly backfired). And there is the general unknown as most white men don't have opportunity to be naked with black men.

Honestly, I was shocked when I saw how big white men's dicks could be. From the way people talked about black dick all my life, I expected them to have next to nothing, but they were all sizes, some of them much bigger than mine.

The guy who started this thread is clearly into being used and dehumanized. I'm not putting him down for it. Well, maybe I do have a problem with his using black men to magnify his feeling of humiliation. Now he's here telling all what a great cumdump for black men he is. I'm not putting him down for it because that's what he wants, that's part of the thrill. "I suck black dicks; aren't I edgy? I can get something the rest of you are afraid of. I can go right up to the lion. I am the Tarzan of cocksuckers."

As for the guy who doesn't date interracially, I have seen what you're talking about. Putting aside what you mean by you don't date interracially for the moment, my best friend is a non-white dating a white man. They are very much in love, but the white man feels that every now and then he needs to be fucked by a big black dick. It's a problem in the relationship, of course. My friend feels inadiquate and insecure. It's fucked up.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008, 04:54 PM   #5
BlueEyesInLevis
Literotica Guru
 
BlueEyesInLevis's Avatar
 
BlueEyesInLevis is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Southwest
Posts: 10,908
White women were told that black men's cocks would damage them (this bit of propaganda clearly backfired).

OK... I'll admit it... this made me laugh.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008, 05:50 PM   #6
docoral
Virgin
 
docoral is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ma
Posts: 26
Size???

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedMale View Post
I have a white cock and hate the traditional idea that black is always bigger than white, how have your experiences shown you ?
Size is not relevant. If you enjoy being on the giving side of oral sex, which, for whatever reason, did you enjoy most. Mine is what it is.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #7
Aronkim
Virgin
 
Aronkim is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16
I guess they are.

Ha! I reread. You never said anything about size. Aren't we just a bunch of racists? Sorry Docoral.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008, 06:08 PM   #8
docoral
Virgin
 
docoral is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ma
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by none2_none2 View Post
I'm not into interracial sex, so I cannot answer your question. I will say that when I find out a guy is into that, I usually shy away from a sexual encounter. The last guy knew like that wasn't very good in bed -- in fact rather disinterested, and all he would talk about afterwards is black cock. I would assume his lack of interest was because he would have rather been with someone else. That isn't the first time that has happened with guys I have known who love interracial sex. I've had more disinterested guys here than in the issue of old/young, or bi/gay or male/female. That's been my observation.

So I decided why have sex with someone for whom you only moderately turn them on? If they would rather be with someone else, just let them go for what they want. They'll have a better sexual encounter with what they want. Plus you won't feel like you didn't measure up to some fantasy. There are always plenty of guys or gals who would be interested in having sex with you so I wouldn't be concerned about measuring up to an exotic fettish that you cannot change. Just be happy with what you got and knowing that there are always people who would crave to have sex with you and think your cock is just a perfect fit. (Of course, sometimes finding them can be a bit of a challenge, but we all know that! )
Size is not the issue, however, oral gratification and how to achieve it is.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008, 07:00 PM   #9
docoral
Virgin
 
docoral is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ma
Posts: 26
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronkim View Post
I'm a black guy. I find guys who are in love with black dick kind of annoying. But there are people who have all kind of fetishes. I'm a big bear, too. so on occasion I have men chasing me because of my size and sometimes for the color of my skin. I don't find either situation satisfying, but that's me. Maybe I'm a stuck up prick. Or maybe I don't want to be treated like a thing to be used?

I have a fetish, too, though. I like 'straight' men. Not exclusively, of course. But there is just an additional tang when I have had a straight man in the past, so maybe I have done some objectifying myself. Maybe we all do it. No, we all do it, so I guess we are talking about levels.

There are historic reasons why black men are thought to have larger cocks. Thinking that blacks were closer to animals made slavery more palatable, understandable. White women were told that black men's cocks would damage them (this bit of propaganda clearly backfired). And there is the general unknown as most white men don't have opportunity to be naked with black men.

Honestly, I was shocked when I saw how big white men's dicks could be. From the way people talked about black dick all my life, I expected them to have next to nothing, but they were all sizes, some of them much bigger than mine.

The guy who started this thread is clearly into being used and dehumanized. I'm not putting him down for it. Well, maybe I do have a problem with his using black men to magnify his feeling of humiliation. Now he's here telling all what a great cumdump for black men he is. I'm not putting him down for it because that's what he wants, that's part of the thrill. "I suck black dicks; aren't I edgy? I can get something the rest of you are afraid of. I can go right up to the lion. I am the Tarzan of cocksuckers."

As for the guy who doesn't date interracially, I have seen what you're talking about. Putting aside what you mean by you don't date interracially for the moment, my best friend is a non-white dating a white man. They are very much in love, but the white man feels that every now and then he needs to be fucked by a big black dick. It's a problem in the relationship, of course. My friend feels inadiquate and insecure. It's fucked up.
I very much respect your views but this not about love or a LTR, its about sucking cock and what turns you on. Being a married man, my other sexual outlet is orally serving black men, and I enjoy it for what it does for me, if my black partner feels good about cumming in my mouth, I'll see him again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008, 07:48 PM   #10
kalalau
Literotica Guru
 
kalalau's Avatar
 
kalalau is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 703
Love this thread. I have not swallowed black cock as yet, but would absolutely love to. Why? Because I've seen so many gorgeous black cocks!! I may easily be wrong, but I get to see bare cock all the time in what I do for a living and its my impression that, on average, black men have larger cocks than white men. Obviously, there are exceptions, as always.

I was just on vacation in Florida and went to Haulover nude beach several times to hang out. The most spectacular cocks that I saw belonged to black men. A couple of men had these gorgeous 8" (flaccid) cocks that were big enough to swing back and forth like a pendulum when they walked. I sure did want them in my mouth...was with my girlfriend though, so that didn't happen.

Oh well. Thanks everybody for sharing!!
__________________
BI/Male---kalalau9@yahoo.com
Kink Score = 543
43% gay

Last edited by kalalau : 05-17-2008 at 07:57 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #11
docoral
Virgin
 
docoral is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ma
Posts: 26
Interesting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalalau View Post
Love this thread. I have not swallowed black cock as yet, but would absolutely love to. Why? I may easily be wrong, but I get to see bare cock all the time in what I do for a living and its my impression that, on average, black men have larger cocks than white men. Obviously, there are exceptions, as always.

I was just on vacation in Florida and went to Haulover nude beach several times to hang out. The most spectacular cocks that I saw belonged to black men. A couple of men had these gorgeous 8" (flaccid) cocks that were big enough to swing back and forth like a pendulum when they walked. I sure did want them in my mouth...was with my girlfriend though, so that didn't happen.

Oh well. Thanks everybody for sharing!!
might want to let her have fun then enjoy a creampie. Most likely above average.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #12
Bill3250
Literotica Guru
 
Bill3250 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kneeling before LadyC
Posts: 1,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by docoral View Post
If you had to choose between a black cock or a white one, which do you prefer. For me, nothing hotter than orally servicing a horny black partner. Most of my past experiences with black men is all about providing them relief from sperm backup and treated as such. There's something intoxicating about cum from a black cock. I know that once my lips are wrapped around his cock, I'm committed, and 4 things WILL happen. 1) He Will cum in my my mouth, 2) He will smear cum all over my face, 3) He'll want me to show him his sperm in my mouth and then insist I swallow it, 4) I will gladly do him again. I like doing white men, but with black men, it's all about attitude. I once did two black men at a porn theatre in CT and was the recipient of seven loads of sperm first time out. All they wanted was a mouth to dump cum in, nothing else. It was hot! Luv to get your thoughts.
I had great sex with whites and blacks and have enjoyed both, equally. And race has nothing to do with size. Actually the longest, thickest cock I've ever seen (other then some porn-cocks) was a white man's. He also had the best staying power I've ever experienced. While he was fucking me, I came twice and was ready for a third by the time he shot his load.
__________________
Kink 761/purity test score 21.8%.....AKA: Billy-boy, LadyC's undeserving minion
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2008, 11:44 AM   #13
limplizzard
Literotica Guru
 
limplizzard is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 512
Red face

When it comes to sucking cocks I am color blind. I have tried black and found them about the same a white and if you close your eyes they are all the same.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #14
DJmore
Virgin
 
DJmore is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedMale View Post
I have a white cock and hate the traditional idea that black is always bigger than white, how have your experiences shown you ?

There is no doubt, that black dicks generally are bigger then white dicks, just as no one disputes that White dicks are generally bigger then Asian dicks.

I've been sucking dicks for over 30 years. For the first 10 years basically all white. Now mostly black and some Ricans.

This is not exact silence here, but with my experience I would say generally, again generally the following is close to the truth, again generally.

Asians on average 4 - 5" with some Asians having 6 plus inches
Whites on average 5 - 6.5" with some Whites having 7 plus inches
Blacks on average 7 - 8" with many blacks having longer, in the 9 and 10" range

I know personally a few black with 11": one with 12" and the biggest I have sucked is a true 13" I measured it. I have never come across a white with over a true 10"

dJ, (ServingDoms at aol)
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2010, 11:39 PM   #15
GaySage
Experienced
 
GaySage is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North carolina
Posts: 85
.......

Last edited by GaySage : 06-14-2011 at 11:35 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2010, 12:35 AM   #16
bi golly
Literotica Guru
 
bi golly is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: western wa
Posts: 534
Perhaps it is because of the 'otherness' of same gender sex that some whites prefer blacks. I can't say that I find black men any more or less attractive than white men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #17
boi6969
Really Experienced
 
boi6969 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 102
I have been with several black men and find they are not normally bigger, per se, as any of my white lovers. Unfortunetly the fact I was born and raised in the South makes sex with with a black man to me a degrading situation. This degradation factor is what makes it such a turn on for me. I never intentionally persue black men but if one catches my eye I'll flirt with him and if if happens it happens. This black on white is always such a turn on for me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2010, 11:09 AM   #18
tenderpood
Virgin
 
tenderpood is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 26
Smile Black cock vs White cock...

I've sucked and fucked black cock, and white cock. I find them both very satisfying. I enjoy mirrors when I service another man, and I think the contrast of color when I have a black cock in me is a little more stimulating to the mind. I prefer sucking cock with the lights on so the guy can watch me as I pleasure him, but if the lights are out a cock is a cock!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #19
EbonyGoddess1987
Really Experienced
 
EbonyGoddess1987 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by docoral View Post
If you had to choose between a black cock or a white one, which do you prefer. For me, nothing hotter than orally servicing a horny black partner. Most of my past experiences with black men is all about providing them relief from sperm backup and treated as such. There's something intoxicating about cum from a black cock. I know that once my lips are wrapped around his cock, I'm committed, and 4 things WILL happen. 1) He Will cum in my my mouth, 2) He will smear cum all over my face, 3) He'll want me to show him his sperm in my mouth and then insist I swallow it, 4) I will gladly do him again. I like doing white men, but with black men, it's all about attitude. I once did two black men at a porn theatre in CT and was the recipient of seven loads of sperm first time out. All they wanted was a mouth to dump cum in, nothing else. It was hot! Luv to get your thoughts.
I like dicks. Big ones.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 07:00 PM   #20
ncbymail
Experienced
 
ncbymail is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: western NC
Posts: 36
I like black cock

I like black cock but don't the chance to suck enough. I'm married so I have to be real careful about hooking up and with whom.
My first sexual experiences were with black girls and guys and I've always been turned on by interacial sex. The tabooness of it adds another kick to it for me.
I did meet a black guy at a ABS that had a fine big cock. I loved sucking him off but he didn't shoot much of a load. We sucked each other off 5 or 6 times over a couple of years.
Unfortunately haven't had any since then but I'm always looking.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #21
BiDrew42
Literotica Guru
 
BiDrew42 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,436
I love black cock as well, but then I love cock of all colors, shapes, and sizes. The first time I had sex with a black man was when I was 19 years old, in Charleston, SC. We were both in the Air Force and had to wait overnight for our flight to Germany. We were drinking together at the club on base and discovered we had similar interests and spent a very pleasurable night together.

He was big, about 6"5", and had a very large cock. It was the biggest I had seen at that point, but I have seen and had bigger black and white cocks since then. There was naturally some feeling of taboo involved, and I'm typically a bottom, but we were equals that night, both fucking and sucking each other. I have had sex with many black men since then, and I have served as a willing bottom being gangbanged by several black men, but I have had sex with many more white men than black. I did go through a period in the early 80's when all my partners happened to be black, but that was more a result of the environment I was in at the time than a conscious desire on my part.

I did have sex with a black TS recently who could make me give up all others, at least for a little while.

Drew
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 09:12 PM   #22
nccash
Virgin
 
nccash is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: charleston s.c.
Posts: 16
yuck

i have never been that LOW in my life and never will .
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2011, 12:36 AM   #23
bidaddy
Really Really Experienced
 
bidaddy's Avatar
 
bidaddy is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: centeral us
Posts: 387
i think it is more if you like the person than anything,at least it is for me. I love to suck cock no matter what the color. same goes with pussy. Black, white, yellow, brown it all cums the same. mmmmmm
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #24
Tmmldr
Literotica Guru
 
Tmmldr's Avatar
 
Tmmldr is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under Please
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronkim View Post
I'm a black guy. I find guys who are in love with black dick kind of annoying. But there are people who have all kind of fetishes. .....
I've always thought that the social taboos between "interracial sex" originated in a very simple issue.

If a woman fucked a different colored man in the old days, she had a baby that REALLY didn't look like her husband. Bad, Bad, Bad!!! If she fucked a guy of the same color, she would wind up with something that might cause a few winks, but would pass.

That can't be worked around, it was a real problem and had to result in social taboos.

Now we have the excitement of dabbling in taboos which of course is the other side of the coin.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2011, 02:23 AM   #25
blackcocklover101
Virgin
 
blackcocklover101 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3
I just cant help myself

For some reason I have really been wanting to taste black cock. I have never wanted to try a white cock because of all the stories I read is black guys dominate white bitches. That is probably not true in the real world, but it would have to happen for me to be able to suck a cock. I know that if i ever got down on my knees in front of a black cock and he didn't just shove it in my mouth or throat, i would back out like a little bitch. I dont get my fascination with black cocks but that is just how i am. When i go to the urinal in a bathroom and see a black man in there i just want to get on my knees and suck his dick and have him call me a white bitch and use me like a whore.

I doubt this will ever happen, but who knows a guy can dream i guess.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.