Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 03-11-2010, 07:10 AM   #1
MasterSlowtease
Experienced

pic request - knitted dress

Firstly, I'll have to admit to a lack of fashion knowledge... there is probably a name for the kind of dress I am thinking about but I don't know what it is. So the best I can do is describe it...

Made of wool, sometimes patterned sometimes plain. Figure hugging, cut usually straight across the chest just below the shoulders, sometime with the top rolled over. Falling to around mid-thigh in length. I have a real thing for this type of dress at the moment. I just think they look so sexy, in an elegant way. They make me think of bright autumn days, and flirtatious smiles.

So if any female Lits out there have a picture of themselves in such a dress I'd love to see it. Please post them here.

Many thanks

Old 03-13-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
MasterSlowtease
Experienced

89 views and no posts come on ladies help an Englishman out eh?

Old 03-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #3
iloveroman
Virgin

Seconded! I Adore those dresses! Sexy yumm fabulousnes!

However, they are HARD to wear! Think fulblown Lycra bodysuit, woolen or not! Hats off to anyone who dares to wear and picture and then Post!

Old 08-31-2014, 07:53 PM   #4
Nicebignips

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSlowtease View Post
Firstly, I'll have to admit to a lack of fashion knowledge... there is probably a name for the kind of dress I am thinking about but I don't know what it is. So the best I can do is describe it...

Made of wool, sometimes patterned sometimes plain. Figure hugging, cut usually straight across the chest just below the shoulders, sometime with the top rolled over. Falling to around mid-thigh in length. I have a real thing for this type of dress at the moment. I just think they look so sexy, in an elegant way. They make me think of bright autumn days, and flirtatious smiles.

So if any female Lits out there have a picture of themselves in such a dress I'd love to see it. Please post them here.

Many thanks
Would you settle for naked breasts?

Old 09-01-2014, 08:57 AM   #5
_Lorelei_
Loves Spam

Hi, are these the kinds of dresses you mean? I've got loads. I don't know what they're called either though....

Last edited by _Lorelei_ : 09-01-2014 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Posted for 4 years ago - woops!

Old 09-01-2014, 10:24 AM   #6
Wild_Honey_66
Literotica Gypsy

sweater dress?

[img]http://s30.*******.org/mespv4qjl/sweaterdressboots.jpg[/img]

is this what you're thinking of? a sweater dress?

Old 09-01-2014, 11:05 AM   #7
seamus221

Maybe slip ons or slip outs as in easy to slip into or out of for both the wearer and the horny date.
Yeah Sweater dress is way easier to say and spell , think I'll vote for that one