Are you an authority on auto-fellatio? An expert on exfoliating your epidermis? A connoisseur of -- something that starts with "C"? Here's your chance to show off your knowledge and tell the world how it's done -- and win cash, to boot! Yes, it's the Literotica How-To Essay Contest!
You can discuss the contest at Ogg's Discussion Thread(TM) here
First Place Story - $150 Cash Prize Winner
Second Place Story - $100 Cash Prize Winner
Third Place Story - $75 Cash Prize Winner
We will accept entries starting on May 1
, and we will stop accepting new entries on May 22
. We will announce the 3 winners on May 29
. This contest will coexist with the usual monthly contest. Stories may only win one or the other, not both contests simultaneously. As with all Literotica contests, all entries must be new stories never before posted to Literotica.
for the monthly contests are in place. The only exceptions to the rules are:
- Authors who have won in our monthly contests within the last 6 months are eligible for this special contest. However, if you have won a prize in another special/theme contest within the last 6 months, you are not eligible for this one. For example, if you took 2nd runner up in the Holiday contest, you won't be eligible to win a prize in this contest (though you are free to submit and participate).
- A story has only to accrue 25 votes to be eligible, rather than the 50 required for the monthly contest.
The following rules also apply:
- All contest stories must be submitted via our online form. If you are a WebTV user or have difficulty with the form, follow the instructions here.
- Author must put the phrase "HOW TO CONTEST 2008" in the "Notes" field of the submission.
- Your piece must be submitted into the How-To category, and must be a How-To essay. That is, your submission must be instructional, not a story. All topics are acceptable provided they fall within Literotica Submission Guidelines. We will not accept How-To submissions that teach people how to do acts that are illegal in the United States. Pieces submitted to "How-To" that do not fit the category will be rejected. Work submitted to categories other than "How-To" will not be entered into the contest.
Any story that meets the above criteria will be automatically entered into the contest, and winners will be decided by reader input (aka votes). The prizes for the top 3 stories will be the same as those awarded in the monthly contests.
: Once your story is submitted, it may take 72 hours for it to be posted. We strongly suggest that you do not wait till the last day of the contest to submit your story. The sooner you submit, the better chance your story has of accruing the votes necessary to be eligible.
As always, any cheating will result in disqualification of the story. We reserve the right to disqualify any story/author for any reason at any time.
You can find a link to all 2008 special contest information here.
Good luck, and have fun!