Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 08-22-2014, 01:09 AM   #1
Johnboy9
Virgin

Which category to submit story in

I have a story I want to submit (it is ch. 3 of an ongoing story) but I'm unsure which category it falls under and wanted some advice. It's basically a story that concerns a brother and sister where the sister dresses the brother up in girl's clothing and convinces him he really wants to be a girl. (We have found out that earlier their mother has been feeding him female hormones and been having him listening to musical CD's laced with subliminal messages convincing to do things a girl would love to do.) Later in this chapter there is a bit of sex between the sister and brother.

My question is, do I put this in Incest and tell readers in advance that there is cross dressing involved in the story, or do I put it in the transsexuals and cross dressers category and say there is some incest in the story?

Thanks for the help

Old 08-22-2014, 01:34 AM   #2
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Incest, but they'd better clearly be over 18 each.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:36 AM   #3
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

I don't normally believe the "trump category" idea, but it's operative here: Incest trumps Trans/Cross. Incest can contain elements of many other categories, but if the incestuous sex is significant, post to Incest. You say, "a bit of sex". How much and how graphic?

A Fall of Stardust (Nude Day) - "Hagh. cha' qab entries vaj contest. 'ej batlh cha' tlhIH suck, ghewmey, jaj Qu'lIj'e' bup chaH." -Anon
Jenny Be Fair 02 (incest-humor) - "Total shit - smug, shit-eating, stupid and up-your-own ass... No stars." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon
Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anon

Old 08-22-2014, 02:08 AM   #4
Johnboy9
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
I don't normally believe the "trump category" idea, but it's operative here: Incest trumps Trans/Cross. Incest can contain elements of many other categories, but if the incestuous sex is significant, post to Incest. You say, "a bit of sex". How much and how graphic?
Sister is 25, brother is 19. Sex is essentially sister finger-fucking butt of brother while jerking him off to climax and finally getting him to eat his cum. That's it. Took 4 pages to describe that and 12 to write about sis dressing him up. (typed pages, not literotica pages - that's about 4 literotica pages overall)

Old 08-22-2014, 07:17 AM   #5
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnboy9 View Post
Sister is 25, brother is 19. Sex is essentially sister finger-fucking butt of brother while jerking him off to climax and finally getting him to eat his cum. That's it. Took 4 pages to describe that and 12 to write about sis dressing him up. (typed pages, not literotica pages - that's about 4 literotica pages overall)
Yes, that sounds significant. Yes, go with Incest.

A Fall of Stardust (Nude Day) - "Hagh. cha' qab entries vaj contest. 'ej batlh cha' tlhIH suck, ghewmey, jaj Qu'lIj'e' bup chaH." -Anon
Jenny Be Fair 02 (incest-humor) - "Total shit - smug, shit-eating, stupid and up-your-own ass... No stars." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon
Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anon

Old 08-22-2014, 10:03 AM   #6
Johnboy9
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Yes, that sounds significant. Yes, go with Incest.
Thanks a lot.