Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-27-2008, 11:41 AM   #101
dantheape
Experienced
 
dantheape is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 77
of course...i wouldnt be back if i didnt heh
 

Old 03-27-2008, 04:59 PM   #102
Coven911
Renegade, Rebel & Rogue!!
 
Coven911's Avatar
 
Coven911 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: I'm on a mission from the Goddess!
Posts: 7,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheape View Post
Coven, if you could commit any crime (get out of jail free card in play) what would it be and why?

dare me people
Dan, with my job, I KNOW there is no such thing as a get out of jail free card.

However, that being said????? hmmm.....Rape.

The thought of TAKING a woman, or guy, is soooo erotic.
__________________
That Others May Live!

Go to the second star on the right, and straight on until morning!

Kink Test Score: 606

Your Hotlanta Kink Test score was 717!
 

Old 03-27-2008, 08:02 PM   #103
irishgal
Virgin
 
irishgal is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonealtendahl View Post
I dare you to prove it and masturbate right now.

I'll also take a dare
Alright, its hard for me not to when I'm on this site... and this will be my second time today

I guess I'll take another dare...
 

Old 03-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #104
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
I've checked this site out several times, but have never played.
May I please have a Truth?
 

Old 03-27-2008, 09:36 PM   #105
FallenAngelsSlut
Literotica Guru
 
FallenAngelsSlut's Avatar
 
FallenAngelsSlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by bequ23 View Post
I've checked this site out several times, but have never played.
May I please have a Truth?
Hmm i quickly read just a ccpl of your posts.
Have you ever been with another woman? If so tell a little bit...

Hmm i guess truth for me.
 

Old 03-27-2008, 09:42 PM   #106
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelsSlut View Post
Hmm i quickly read just a ccpl of your posts.
Have you ever been with another woman? If so tell a little bit...

Hmm i guess truth for me.
No, I have never been with another woman, but I sure as want to be!!! I have talked on the phone and IMed with women, but it is not the same.

What is the largest number of sexual partners you have ever had in one week?

Dare for me
 

Old 03-27-2008, 09:48 PM   #107
FallenAngelsSlut
Literotica Guru
 
FallenAngelsSlut's Avatar
 
FallenAngelsSlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by bequ23 View Post
No, I have never been with another woman, but I sure as want to be!!! I have talked on the phone and IMed with women, but it is not the same.

What is the largest number of sexual partners you have ever had in one week?

Dare for me
Hmm two in one week... sex, several different times I guess.

Ok Dare lets see
I dare you to post an IM conversation if you have one saved... if not you have to wear something sexy under your clothes tomorrow you normally would not. Whether it be stockings and garter, teddy, or just no panties u pick and you have to post on this thread after you get back in too


Another truth
 

Old 03-27-2008, 09:55 PM   #108
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelsSlut View Post
Hmm two in one week... sex, several different times I guess.

Ok Dare lets see
I dare you to post an IM conversation if you have one saved... if not you have to wear something sexy under your clothes tomorrow you normally would not. Whether it be stockings and garter, teddy, or just no panties u pick and you have to post on this thread after you get back in too


Another truth
Don't have any saved IMs, wish Idid, some of them have been HOT!
Okay, I'll wear my garter belt and stockings tomorrow under my clothes. I'll see if I can get a picture posted to you!

Truth...Mmmmmmmmmmm.....What is the weirdest sexual position you have ever tried?

Truth for me, please!
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #109
FallenAngelsSlut
Literotica Guru
 
FallenAngelsSlut's Avatar
 
FallenAngelsSlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by bequ23 View Post
Don't have any saved IMs, wish Idid, some of them have been HOT!
Okay, I'll wear my garter belt and stockings tomorrow under my clothes. I'll see if I can get a picture posted to you!

Truth...Mmmmmmmmmmm.....What is the weirdest sexual position you have ever tried?

Truth for me, please!

WOW a pic cool ill be looking
Hmm wow ill have to think about that... weirdest?...i would say probably sex in a truck where the back area was tiny both bodies contorted it being pain full but doing it just to fuck. that or just being on all fours taking a strapon... thats kinda weird

Ok truth... what is your most common current sexual fantasy that you want to do...

Ill take a truth.
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:07 PM   #110
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelsSlut View Post
WOW a pic cool ill be looking
Hmm wow ill have to think about that... weirdest?...i would say probably sex in a truck where the back area was tiny both bodies contorted it being pain full but doing it just to fuck. that or just being on all fours taking a strapon... thats kinda weird

Ok truth... what is your most common current sexual fantasy that you want to do...

Ill take a truth.
Strap on, huh? I'll have to remeber that...

Most common current fantasy...<picture gets wavy and cloudy> I am with a woman who I know and am comfortable with and we are in the shower rubbing each other bodies with soap. She turns around and bends over the shower bench and I find her slit with my fingers and then with my tongue, playing with her clit with m y fingers while my tongue does a dance in her pussy. She cums so hard she squirts on my face. athen I sit on the bench and she returns the favor. For some reason going through the back REALLY turns me on lately!

So you have taken a strap-on, ever had the real thing? If not, do you want to?
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:07 PM   #111
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
Oh, and I'll take another truth
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #112
FallenAngelsSlut
Literotica Guru
 
FallenAngelsSlut's Avatar
 
FallenAngelsSlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by bequ23 View Post
Strap on, huh? I'll have to remeber that...

Most common current fantasy...<picture gets wavy and cloudy> I am with a woman who I know and am comfortable with and we are in the shower rubbing each other bodies with soap. She turns around and bends over the shower bench and I find her slit with my fingers and then with my tongue, playing with her clit with m y fingers while my tongue does a dance in her pussy. She cums so hard she squirts on my face. athen I sit on the bench and she returns the favor. For some reason going through the back REALLY turns me on lately!

So you have taken a strap-on, ever had the real thing? If not, do you want to?
Mmm sounds like you have thought about it a lot! deff sounds good!

Hmm real thing, ass? no Do i want to... hmm sometimes

Turth... how many guys have you been with at once or how many do you want to have at the same time.

N ill take a truth.
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:17 PM   #113
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelsSlut View Post
Mmm sounds like you have thought about it a lot! deff sounds good!

Hmm real thing, ass? no Do i want to... hmm sometimes

Turth... how many guys have you been with at once or how many do you want to have at the same time.

N ill take a truth.
I've only ever been with one guy at a time, but right now I am so concentrated on getting with a woman, I can't think about being with any other men besides my husband right now. And yes, he know I want to be with a woman and he supports me in it!

Have you ever done a FMF and what was your favorite part? If you haven't, what would you definately want to happen?

Give me a dare, I'm feeling brave!
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:29 PM   #114
FallenAngelsSlut
Literotica Guru
 
FallenAngelsSlut's Avatar
 
FallenAngelsSlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by bequ23 View Post
I've only ever been with one guy at a time, but right now I am so concentrated on getting with a woman, I can't think about being with any other men besides my husband right now. And yes, he know I want to be with a woman and he supports me in it!

Have you ever done a FMF and what was your favorite part? If you haven't, what would you definately want to happen?

Give me a dare, I'm feeling brave!
Hmm too hot!
Yes, my fav part was just watching my wife being forced to eat the other girl, she was very dominate with her... or them 69ing me doing wife from behind pulling my cock out n letting the girl under suck on it n just repeating...

Ok dare, i dare you to undress at your computer, or if u cant right now get a toy n put it in, clothed
ill take a truth...
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:39 PM   #115
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelsSlut View Post
Hmm too hot!
Yes, my fav part was just watching my wife being forced to eat the other girl, she was very dominate with her... or them 69ing me doing wife from behind pulling my cock out n letting the girl under suck on it n just repeating...

Ok dare, i dare you to undress at your computer, or if u cant right now get a toy n put it in, clothed
ill take a truth...
Okay, I'll play with myself, but I stillhave munchkins around.

How would you feel if your wife wanted to go off with another woman on her own?
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:41 PM   #116
FallenAngelsSlut
Literotica Guru
 
FallenAngelsSlut's Avatar
 
FallenAngelsSlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by bequ23 View Post
Okay, I'll play with myself, but I stillhave munchkins around.

How would you feel if your wife wanted to go off with another woman on her own?
Hmm so have to be descreet.. OK

I would be ok with it we have talked about it a lot, i have no problem with it...


so u want truth or dare

Ill take a truth.
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:43 PM   #117
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelsSlut View Post
Hmm so have to be descreet.. OK

I would be ok with it we have talked about it a lot, i have no problem with it...


so u want truth or dare

Ill take a truth.
oh yeah, I'll take a truth
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:44 PM   #118
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelsSlut View Post
Hmm so have to be descreet.. OK

I would be ok with it we have talked about it a lot, i have no problem with it...


so u want truth or dare

Ill take a truth.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..finger tastesgoooood!!

Here's another truth - did you ever catch your parents having sex?
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:45 PM   #119
FallenAngelsSlut
Literotica Guru
 
FallenAngelsSlut's Avatar
 
FallenAngelsSlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by bequ23 View Post
oh yeah, I'll take a truth
what has been the weirdest sexual thing u have ever done?
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:46 PM   #120
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelsSlut View Post
what has been the weirdest sexual thing u have ever done?
Well, before I got my first vibrator, I tried using the base of the electric toothbrush. Wasn't strong enough, though!!
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:46 PM   #121
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
Another dare, please
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:47 PM   #122
FallenAngelsSlut
Literotica Guru
 
FallenAngelsSlut's Avatar
 
FallenAngelsSlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by bequ23 View Post
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..finger tastesgoooood!!

Here's another truth - did you ever catch your parents having sex?
Mmm damn thats dirty

Oh yeah mom with dad, mom with stepdad, dad jacking off

N ill take a truth...
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:48 PM   #123
FallenAngelsSlut
Literotica Guru
 
FallenAngelsSlut's Avatar
 
FallenAngelsSlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by bequ23 View Post
Well, before I got my first vibrator, I tried using the base of the electric toothbrush. Wasn't strong enough, though!!
Haha i wonder how many have tried that?
Dare...
tell someone other than ur husband u are wearing stockings and a garter tomarow n post the situation.

Hmm i guess ill take a dare...
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:53 PM   #124
bequ23
Going green
 
bequ23's Avatar
 
bequ23 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 18,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelsSlut View Post
Haha i wonder how many have tried that?
Dare...
tell someone other than ur husband u are wearing stockings and a garter tomarow n post the situation.

Hmm i guess ill take a dare...
Alrighty..I'll do that!
Dare for you, then I need to go to bed.

Tomorrow wear your wife's underwear and tell some uber macho guy that you are. Tell me about it tomorrow!!
Sorry about the black eye you might get <wink>

G'Night!
 

Old 03-27-2008, 10:57 PM   #125
FallenAngelsSlut
Literotica Guru
 
FallenAngelsSlut's Avatar
 
FallenAngelsSlut is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by bequ23 View Post
Alrighty..I'll do that!
Dare for you, then I need to go to bed.

Tomorrow wear your wife's underwear and tell some uber macho guy that you are. Tell me about it tomorrow!!
Sorry about the black eye you might get <wink>

G'Night!


Haha OMG ok i will... u better do ur tho
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.