Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Old 04-01-2015, 10:09 AM   #1
Tryharder62
I'm a girl!

New Law Be Careful!!!!

I got pulled over for drinking a soda while I was driving. $55 dollar ticket. The officer said that it is a new law in several states and is becoming as big a concern as cell phone use and is being banned. Bye Bye $55.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:18 AM   #2
Ulaven_Demorte
Non-Prophet Organization

It sounds like they're enforcing the same sort of "distracted driving" law that prohibits cell phone usage while driving to eating and drinking while driving.
Men are expendable; women and children are not. A tribe or a nation can lose a high percentage of its men and still pick up the pieces and go on… as long as the women and children are saved. But if you fail to save the women and children, you've had it, you're done, you're through! You join Tyrannosaurus Rex, one more breed that bilged its final test. - Robert Heinlein, "The Pragmatics of Patriotism"

"God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time." - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett, "Good Omens"

Old 04-01-2015, 10:28 AM   #3
chillywilly2
AKA Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryharder62 View Post
I got pulled over for drinking a soda while I was driving. $55 dollar ticket. The officer said that it is a new law in several states and is becoming as big a concern as cell phone use and is being banned. Bye Bye $55.

you gotta hold them big assed sodas with 2 hands...how can you drive

Old 04-01-2015, 10:32 AM   #4
oggbashan
Ancient writer

There have been prosecutions in the UK, or usually fixed penalty notices, for doing similar things.

One Police video recorded a woman freshening her make up, using both hands, while breaking the speed limit on a congested motorway.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:35 AM   #5
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.

Driving While Black arrests are infinitely more useful for public safety. Its estimated that every day a darkie spends in jail saves America $97,345.

Old 04-01-2015, 11:15 AM   #6
bronzeage
I am a river to my people

Quote:
I told some friends about this and they were outraged by this injustice. We urge you to fight the ticket and have taken up a collection to fund your defense. Please send me your bank account number and routing code. I'll forward the money to you immediately.

Lesbian Schoolgirl Enema Bondage, Something for everyone.
"Mama help me. I'm looking at a naked blue eyed man." Good clean fun with the Shower Girl.
Security provided by a well armed dancing peanut.

Quote:
Originally posted by LostBaby
My beloved is perfect. He is strong, smart, well read, can & will do anything, tender, and totally adores me. The only thing that could make him better is if he was freak'n wealthy beyond words.
On the floor of a small room near the city wall, they found the source of the many fragments of wisdom this civilization had left the world.http://bronzeageworks.blogspot.com/

Old 04-01-2015, 11:29 AM   #7
BotanyBoy
Ocean Grown

Location: In the forest on a mountain....far away from the rest of you fuckin' savages.
Yea Humboldt is on a bender about that "Distracted Driving" bit....they even put out a big thing on the local news about it.

Old 04-01-2015, 11:40 AM   #8
Pookie
You're next

It just now became illegal statewide to text while driving in South Carolina. Drinking a soda would just make the trooper thirsty here.

"Why would such a fascinating girl want to be named after my childhood poop?" ~ Marxist

"Pookie. Another enigma for future archeologists to ponder." ~ Byron In Exile

Old 04-01-2015, 12:09 PM   #9
Mr Noone
Grá agus bás

What will happen to all those cup holders? All new car have hundreds of them!

Old 04-01-2015, 12:19 PM   #10
patient1
Mr. Cheyenne

I know there are laws, ( I think it was illegal in my home state when I was in high school )but surely McDonalds and Starbucks won't stand for this.
They shall lobby. They shall produce studies that say sleepy drivers are the worst.

Old 04-01-2015, 12:20 PM   #11
AllyRose
Pew-pew!

It was tough trying to find a place to put my coffee and my vibrator... thankfully the new law will let me use the cup holder to hold my vibrator.

"I know what a Greater Fool is... and I want to be one."

"It appears there is no stopping you." ~ GimpyIntellect

http://www.care.org/work/womens-empo...child-marriage

http://www.charitynavigator.org/

Daily Motivation

Old 04-01-2015, 12:30 PM   #12
RobDownSouth
See you in December!

That got laughed out of court in Georgia recently.

Old 04-01-2015, 12:36 PM   #13
DaddysTastyTreat
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESBJOHNSON View Post
Driving While Black arrests are infinitely more useful for public safety. Its estimated that every day a darkie spends in jail saves America $97,345.
You are by far the most hate-filled person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. God, you're an ignorant fuck.

Old 04-01-2015, 12:49 PM   #14
RobDownSouth
See you in December!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysTastyTreat View Post
You are by far the most hate-filled person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. God, you're an ignorant fuck.
He's in the top five, especially with the timely demise of vetteman, but no one compares with miles. No one.

Old 04-01-2015, 12:56 PM   #15
DaddysTastyTreat
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDownSouth View Post
He's in the top five, especially with the timely demise of vetteman, but no one compares with miles. No one.
Can't say I have run into those two before. Glad I didn't.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:07 PM   #16
RobDownSouth
See you in December!

Quote:
Can't say I have run into those two before. Glad I didn't.
There's a core group of about ten White supremacists here (and their half-white mascot, 4est_4est_gump) who have devoted their lives to turning this place into "Stormfront with tits".

Old 04-01-2015, 01:58 PM   #17
bronzeage
I am a river to my people

Quote:
Good eye.

Lesbian Schoolgirl Enema Bondage, Something for everyone.
"Mama help me. I'm looking at a naked blue eyed man." Good clean fun with the Shower Girl.
Security provided by a well armed dancing peanut.

Quote:
Originally posted by LostBaby
My beloved is perfect. He is strong, smart, well read, can & will do anything, tender, and totally adores me. The only thing that could make him better is if he was freak'n wealthy beyond words.
On the floor of a small room near the city wall, they found the source of the many fragments of wisdom this civilization had left the world.http://bronzeageworks.blogspot.com/

Old 04-01-2015, 02:03 PM   #18
trysail
Catch Me Who Can

The White House announced today that, by Executive Order, April has been declared “Earth Month."

For the month of April, U.S. residents and businesses are being required to turn off all electrical appliances and lights. A special waiver is being given to electric cars and homes running entirely on solar-powered electricity. Compliance will be monitored by volunteers who report infractions to a special EPA hotline.

While hospitals will be inconvenienced as life-saving equipment is shut down, economist Paul Krugman has stated that there will be a significant savings in the health care sector as fewer and fewer patients will eventually be requiring such services. “The U.S. population will, on average, be healthier at the end of the month”, Krugman said.

When asked how the country can function without using electricity, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnestly replied, “If North Korea can do it, so can we.” Repeated attempts to reach North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for comment were unsuccessful.

Old 04-01-2015, 02:46 PM   #19
Pookie
You're next

Wrong thread.

"Why would such a fascinating girl want to be named after my childhood poop?" ~ Marxist

Old 04-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #20
Ulaven_Demorte
Non-Prophet Organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by trysail View Post

The White House announced today that, by Executive Order, April has been declared “Earth Month."

For the month of April, U.S. residents and businesses are being required to turn off all electrical appliances and lights. A special waiver is being given to electric cars and homes running entirely on solar-powered electricity. Compliance will be monitored by volunteers who report infractions to a special EPA hotline.

While hospitals will be inconvenienced as life-saving equipment is shut down, economist Paul Krugman has stated that there will be a significant savings in the health care sector as fewer and fewer patients will eventually be requiring such services. “The U.S. population will, on average, be healthier at the end of the month”, Krugman said.

When asked how the country can function without using electricity, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnestly replied, “If North Korea can do it, so can we.” Repeated attempts to reach North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for comment were unsuccessful.

Roy W. Spencer should leave satire to people who do it well and stick to denying reality..
Men are expendable; women and children are not. A tribe or a nation can lose a high percentage of its men and still pick up the pieces and go on… as long as the women and children are saved. But if you fail to save the women and children, you've had it, you're done, you're through! You join Tyrannosaurus Rex, one more breed that bilged its final test. - Robert Heinlein, "The Pragmatics of Patriotism"

"God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time." - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett, "Good Omens"

Old 04-01-2015, 03:05 PM   #21
JohnnySavage
scapolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
Wrong thread.
How embarrassing that must be for you...

Old 04-01-2015, 03:42 PM   #22
Pookie
You're next

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySavage View Post
How embarrassing that must be for you...
I'm thinking about leaving Lit forever.

Old 04-01-2015, 03:46 PM   #23
Tristesse2
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
I'm thinking about leaving Lit forever.
Can I have your peashooter?

Old 04-01-2015, 03:51 PM   #24
Killswitch

Quote:

This is an april fools joke no doubt.

Old 04-01-2015, 03:55 PM   #25
Killswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDownSouth View Post
Turner says the officer told him he saw him eating the cheeseburger for two miles,

Two miles I can eat three big macs. At 70 miles an hour. This guys slackin.