Old 03-04-2008, 05:13 PM   #126
Golden_Greek
Literotica Guru
 
Golden_Greek's Avatar
 
Golden_Greek is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York City
Posts: 9,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
yes,

Have you ever had sex in the shower? (It's a lot of fun and puts new meaning into the phrase, 'don't drop the soap)
sex in the shower is a regular thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice soapy syds

have you ever masturbated at work ?
__________________
with sinful Lust





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIp5j...eature=related[IMG]
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:15 PM   #127
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Greek View Post
sex in the shower is a regular thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice soapy syds

have you ever masturbated at work ?
no but i really want to sometimes.

Have you ever had sex in the back of a movie theater?
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:17 PM   #128
drew62
Literotica Guru
 
drew62's Avatar
 
drew62 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
no but i really want to sometimes.

Have you ever had sex in the back of a movie theater?
closest I came, (forgive the pun) was a hand job from an old girlfriend

Have you ever been rimmed?
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:21 PM   #129
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew62 View Post
closest I came, (forgive the pun) was a hand job from an old girlfriend

Have you ever been rimmed?
yes

Speaking of Disney, have you ever had sex at a theme park?
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:25 PM   #130
drew62
Literotica Guru
 
drew62's Avatar
 
drew62 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
yes

Speaking of Disney, have you ever had sex at a theme park?
no, no I haven't


So when are we going to Disney?


Have you ever been photographed while having sex?
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:27 PM   #131
irishrule05
Literotica Guru
 
irishrule05's Avatar
 
irishrule05 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: At the Beach
Posts: 8,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew62 View Post
no, no I haven't


So when are we going to Disney?


Have you ever been photographed while having sex?
yes I have....

Have you ever had sex on the job?
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:29 PM   #132
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew62 View Post
no, no I haven't


So when are we going to Disney?


Have you ever been photographed while having sex?
I've got a season pass.
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:30 PM   #133
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishrule05 View Post
yes I have....

Have you ever had sex on the job?
Nope

Have you ever had sex with a best friends sibling, and if so how did it turn out? (didn't have a good experience with that)
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #134
Golden_Greek
Literotica Guru
 
Golden_Greek's Avatar
 
Golden_Greek is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York City
Posts: 9,119
nope
have you ever taken part in an orgy
__________________
with sinful Lust





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIp5j...eature=related[IMG]
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:33 PM   #135
drew62
Literotica Guru
 
drew62's Avatar
 
drew62 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
Nope

Have you ever had sex with a best friends sibling, and if so how did it turn out? (didn't have a good experience with that)
sex, no! fooled around yes!

He never knew about it and it only happened a few times. Havent seen her in years!

Psst! Melissa you never answered the question about being photographed.
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:33 PM   #136
Spenser41
Daddy-O
 
Spenser41's Avatar
 
Spenser41 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 11,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
Nope

Have you ever had sex with a best friends sibling, and if so how did it turn out? (didn't have a good experience with that)
Nope never did.

Have you ever had sex in public and where and were you discovered?
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:34 PM   #137
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Greek View Post
nope
have you ever taken part in an orgy
nope, I've been to an Orgy concert though.

Have you ever had sex on a bus?
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:35 PM   #138
Spenser41
Daddy-O
 
Spenser41's Avatar
 
Spenser41 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 11,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Greek View Post
nope
have you ever taken part in an orgy
Well I was invited to a party that later on I found out was a gang bang. It was 4 women and about 50 guys and I just watched and didn't join in.

Have you ever had sex at your grandparents house?
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:35 PM   #139
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew62 View Post
sex, no! fooled around yes!

He never knew about it and it only happened a few times. Havent seen her in years!

Psst! Melissa you never answered the question about being photographed.
oops, Nope i haven't. I've taken some of myself before, which as soon as i get 100 posts I'm putting as my av.
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:37 PM   #140
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenser41 View Post
Well I was invited to a party that later on I found out was a gang bang. It was 4 women and about 50 guys and I just watched and didn't join in.

Have you ever had sex at your grandparents house?
lol no, but once after my brother and his exwife were house sitting for her i found condoms all over the spare room. Therapy was needed later.
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:37 PM   #141
drew62
Literotica Guru
 
drew62's Avatar
 
drew62 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
oops, Nope i haven't. I've taken some of myself before, which as soon as i get 100 posts I'm putting as my av.
cant wait for those few more posts!!!!!
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:38 PM   #142
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew62 View Post
cant wait for those few more posts!!!!!
I'm on 99 now.

Have you ever gone to a glory hole?
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:39 PM   #143
Spenser41
Daddy-O
 
Spenser41's Avatar
 
Spenser41 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 11,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew62 View Post
cant wait for those few more posts!!!!!
It's kind of like a climax that you know is just starting to come forward! LOL
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #144
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Whoowhoo!!!! my 100th post, now i have to go figure out how to put a pic on.
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #145
drew62
Literotica Guru
 
drew62's Avatar
 
drew62 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
I'm on 99 now.

Have you ever gone to a glory hole?
no I havent


have you ever gone commando out in public and pulled a "Britney"?
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:44 PM   #146
faerymatron
Really Experienced
 
faerymatron's Avatar
 
faerymatron is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: NW Ohio
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew62 View Post
no I havent


have you ever gone commando out in public and pulled a "Britney"?
never

have you ever used chemicals to enhance your sexual experience?
__________________
The ecstasy of consciousness is my beloved.
Om Namah Shivaya
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #147
Golden_Greek
Literotica Guru
 
Golden_Greek's Avatar
 
Golden_Greek is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York City
Posts: 9,119
summertime is commando time

have you ever fucked a co worker ?
__________________
with sinful Lust





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIp5j...eature=related[IMG]
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:49 PM   #148
baddog434
Literotica Guru
 
baddog434's Avatar
 
baddog434 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: low to the ground
Posts: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Greek View Post
summertime is commando time

have you ever fucked a co worker ?

yes

and congrats to melissa on her 100th post!!

have you ever had sex in public?
__________________
616 on the kink test
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:51 PM   #149
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog434 View Post
yes

and congrats to melissa on her 100th post!!

have you ever had sex in public?
nope,

Have you ever had a partner say you were to kinky for them?

And thanks.
 

Old 03-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #150
carverII
Sexual Addicton Promoter
 
carverII is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Eastern North Carolina
Posts: 4,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
nope,

Have you ever had a partner say you were to kinky for them?

And thanks.
Yes.

Have you ever had sex with a fruit or vegetable?
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.