Old 02-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #95926
Paul_Chance
Space Monkey Mafia
 
Paul_Chance's Avatar
 
Paul_Chance is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hotel California
Posts: 5,408
No, never had. Been to the ER enough, just never from a sexual injury.

HYE hit on a nurse in the ER while you were a patient. (High on painkillers optional).
__________________
““I think it is all a matter of love; the more you love a memory the stronger and stranger it becomes” Vladimir Nabokov



A New Story is Up on 6-3-14 - Taking Mazi

My First Literotica Story - The Guest Room

My Second Story - The Voyeur
My Third Story - The Voyeur - Thandi's Tale
 

Old 02-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #95927
Porkwarrior
Midlife Man Whore
 
Porkwarrior's Avatar
 
Porkwarrior is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vanilla Suburbia Canuckistan
Posts: 3,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Chance View Post
No, never had. Been to the ER enough, just never from a sexual injury.

HYE hit on a nurse in the ER while you were a patient. (High on painkillers optional).
Ugh no. I lived in the same rental house as three nurses. That kinda killed that particular fetish for me.


HYE needed a date to bail you out of jail?
 

Old 02-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #95928
Spontaneous1
Really Experienced
 
Spontaneous1's Avatar
 
Spontaneous1 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ~305~
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Chance View Post
No, never had. Been to the ER enough, just never from a sexual injury.

HYE hit on a nurse in the ER while you were a patient. (High on painkillers optional).
yes, all the time i get a chance too. i love nurses.

HYE fucked your partner on a hospital bed before?
__________________
“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” - Bernard M. Baruch
 

Old 02-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #95929
lostlady69
Virgin
 
lostlady69 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: under the trees
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliteatingman View Post
HYE had oral performed by an expert?
Maybe? Perhaps I should run some auditions.
 

Old 02-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #95930
Paul_Chance
Space Monkey Mafia
 
Paul_Chance's Avatar
 
Paul_Chance is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hotel California
Posts: 5,408
If you define partner as someone I was in a relationship with no.

If by partner you mean the person I was having sex with while in the hospital bed, yes.

HYE apologized to someone for seducing them?
__________________
““I think it is all a matter of love; the more you love a memory the stronger and stranger it becomes” Vladimir Nabokov



A New Story is Up on 6-3-14 - Taking Mazi

My First Literotica Story - The Guest Room

My Second Story - The Voyeur
My Third Story - The Voyeur - Thandi's Tale
 

Old 02-13-2013, 09:54 PM   #95931
Spontaneous1
Really Experienced
 
Spontaneous1's Avatar
 
Spontaneous1 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ~305~
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Chance View Post

HYE apologized to someone for seducing them?
nope

HYE gotten caught fucking your girl by your parents?
__________________
“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” - Bernard M. Baruch
 

Old 02-14-2013, 07:01 AM   #95932
aydana
Literotica Guru
 
aydana's Avatar
 
aydana is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Shangri-la
Posts: 1,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spontaneous1 View Post
nope

HYE gotten caught fucking your girl by your parents?
I don't fuck girls, so the answer would be a very definite NO.


HYE been singing like mad in your car to the radio, stopped at a red light and see the person in the car next to you smiling at your shenanigans?
 

Old 02-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #95933
troubledone
Lord of smut
 
troubledone's Avatar
 
troubledone is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hongkong
Posts: 42,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by aydana View Post
I don't fuck girls, so the answer would be a very definite NO.


HYE been singing like mad in your car to the radio, stopped at a red light and see the person in the car next to you smiling at your shenanigans?
I do not sing so the answer is a very definite No .


HYE been curious about gay sex ?
__________________
Of the Honorable Order of
Saint Barbara



http://41.media.tumblr.com/bdaca56d9...kfqio1_500.jpg
 

Old 02-14-2013, 10:10 AM   #95934
Earl
Literotica Guru
 
Earl's Avatar
 
Earl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledone View Post
I do not sing so the answer is a very definite No .


HYE been curious about gay sex ?
Yes

HYE had gay sex?
__________________


"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"-Ben Franklin
 

Old 02-14-2013, 10:12 AM   #95935
troubledone
Lord of smut
 
troubledone's Avatar
 
troubledone is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hongkong
Posts: 42,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
Yes

HYE had gay sex?
I have but did not enjoy it.

HYE enjoyed gay sex ?
__________________
Of the Honorable Order of
Saint Barbara



http://41.media.tumblr.com/bdaca56d9...kfqio1_500.jpg
 

Old 02-14-2013, 10:40 AM   #95936
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledone View Post
I have but did not enjoy it.

HYE enjoyed gay sex ?
I have.

HYE asked your gay friends if they would let you watch?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 02-14-2013, 10:45 AM   #95937
Ricky_Champagne
Happy Camper
 
Ricky_Champagne's Avatar
 
Ricky_Champagne is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Here.
Posts: 21,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I have.

HYE asked your gay friends if they would let you watch?
No, should I?


HYE pulled a muscle while dropping a deuce?
__________________
Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of those rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters. ~ Norman from A River Runs Through It

You have to accept yourself for who you are if you expect others to do the same. ~ Me
 

Old 02-14-2013, 10:48 AM   #95938
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_Champagne View Post
No, should I?


HYE pulled a muscle while dropping a deuce?
ok ricky... I need a little splainin. I have no idea what that means.

HYE "swapped" calls on your phone and said something flirty to the wrong person?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 02-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #95939
lakesailer_mi
Sailing into the Sunset
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA, I actually don't live in Michigan any longer.
Posts: 38,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
ok ricky... I need a little splainin. I have no idea what that means.

HYE "swapped" calls on your phone and said something flirty to the wrong person?
LOL...well, not from swapping on the cell, but from calling the wrong number...

HYE "accidentally" said something provocative to someone...on purpose?
__________________
A bad day on the lake is better than a good day in the office.

Please read my latest story:
Permission

Please read my stories and let me know if you like them.
Lit Stories
and 30 Days of Firing Up Romance

Or Stop By The Sailer's Cove and say hi!
 

Old 02-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #95940
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
LOL...well, not from swapping on the cell, but from calling the wrong number...

HYE "accidentally" said something provocative to someone...on purpose?
lol.. girls don't do that ::::batting eyelashes::::

HYE pretended not to notice a flirt so that you could bring it up later?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 02-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #95941
lakesailer_mi
Sailing into the Sunset
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA, I actually don't live in Michigan any longer.
Posts: 38,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
lol.. girls don't do that ::::batting eyelashes::::

HYE pretended not to notice a flirt so that you could bring it up later?
Why would I do that? Much more fun to flirt right back...

Most of my flirts are truly the innocent type...

HYE "goosed" a stranger while at a large reception/party ?
__________________
A bad day on the lake is better than a good day in the office.

Please read my latest story:
Permission

Please read my stories and let me know if you like them.
Lit Stories
and 30 Days of Firing Up Romance

Or Stop By The Sailer's Cove and say hi!
 

Old 02-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #95942
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
Why would I do that? Much more fun to flirt right back...

Most of my flirts are truly the innocent type...

HYE "goosed" a stranger while at a large reception/party ?
no.. but I'll ask.. do men like that? I mean.. you wouldn't think it was strange that some woman just came up and felt your behind??

HYE done that? goosed a stranger at a party?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 02-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #95943
85Ironman
Smart-Assed Romantic
 
85Ironman's Avatar
 
85Ironman is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 9,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
no.. but I'll ask.. do men like that? I mean.. you wouldn't think it was strange that some woman just came up and felt your behind??

HYE done that? goosed a stranger at a party?
No. It's creepy. I WOULD however, goose someone I was intimate or intimately familiar with.

HYE left a party with a partner who was different than the partner you arrived at the party with?
 

Old 02-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #95944
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85Ironman View Post
No. It's creepy. I WOULD however, goose someone I was intimate or intimately familiar with.

HYE left a party with a partner who was different than the partner you arrived at the party with?
no.. not unless you count those times when you arrive with friends and leave with a specific someone

HYE left your date because another romantic partner suddenly became free?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 02-14-2013, 11:29 AM   #95945
lakesailer_mi
Sailing into the Sunset
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA, I actually don't live in Michigan any longer.
Posts: 38,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
no.. but I'll ask.. do men like that? I mean.. you wouldn't think it was strange that some woman just came up and felt your behind??

HYE done that? goosed a stranger at a party?
yes...one has to be careful though...and not be obvious.
I think she liked it...
Other times...well, it's a good thing they didn't know who it was.

And yes...maybe...it would be flattering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85Ironman View Post
No. It's creepy. I WOULD however, goose someone I was intimate or intimately familiar with.

HYE left a party with a partner who was different than the partner you arrived at the party with?
Nope, always leave with the one that brought ya...

HYE purchased a sex toy on line and had it shipped to your work?
__________________
A bad day on the lake is better than a good day in the office.

Please read my latest story:
Permission

Please read my stories and let me know if you like them.
Lit Stories
and 30 Days of Firing Up Romance

Or Stop By The Sailer's Cove and say hi!
 

Old 02-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #95946
andyomama66
Really Experienced
 
andyomama66's Avatar
 
andyomama66 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
no.. not unless you count those times when you arrive with friends and leave with a specific someone

HYE left your date because another romantic partner suddenly became free?
Oh did I ever. Wound up marrying her.

HYE, when you couldn't be with the one you love, loved the one you're with?
__________________
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
-- Calo, from The Godfather
 

Old 02-14-2013, 11:44 AM   #95947
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 12,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyomama66 View Post
Oh did I ever. Wound up marrying her.

HYE, when you couldn't be with the one you love, loved the one you're with?
I have.

HYE declined a social invitation just in case someone else might call?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
 

Old 02-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #95948
BaconBot
Literotica Guru
 
BaconBot's Avatar
 
BaconBot is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I have.

HYE declined a social invitation just in case someone else might call?
Oh sure.

HYE been on the phone while receiving oral (unknown to the caller)
 

Old 02-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #95949
Porkwarrior
Midlife Man Whore
 
Porkwarrior's Avatar
 
Porkwarrior is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vanilla Suburbia Canuckistan
Posts: 3,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBot View Post
Oh sure.

HYE been on the phone while receiving oral (unknown to the caller)
Yes, and I hate that. I am a horrible actor so while I am trying to swat them away and the person on the other ends wonders WTF is going on I just say I am trying to swat a pest! That only encourages them, argh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
yes...one has to be careful though...and not be obvious.
I think she liked it...
Other times...well, it's a good thing they didn't know who it was.

And yes...maybe...it would be flattering.



Nope, always leave with the one that brought ya...

HYE purchased a sex toy on line and had it shipped to your work?
Haa haa yes...but I had it shipped in the name of another douche that I couldn't stand. And I sent it myself. Making sure very large "Fleshlight" stickers were emblazoned on the package. The front office girls thought it was hilarious.

HYE performed an epic win office prank?
 

Old 02-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #95950
spurious
Really Really Experienced
 
spurious's Avatar
 
spurious is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bath, England
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkwarrior View Post
HYE performed an epic win office prank?
Yes! Unbeknown to the victim, the rest of us in the office created a fictional client, played by us. Over the course of several weeks, we would each go out of the office and call the victim, pretending to be another member of the client's bizarre and ever-growing family. We'd play the hard-of-hearing uncle, the senile grandmother, the flirtatious wife. Each family member would call about something entirely unrelated, each one having the wrong number, but not before some ghastly and ultra-personal family secret had been revealed.

It fell apart at my hands, sadly, when I couldn't quite pull off the voice of a small child. He suspected something was up and the whole office laughed for a very long time. I've never seen someone turn that shade of red before.



Have you ever flashed in public?
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.