Old 03-03-2008, 08:32 PM   #51
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
Nope, but i wish

Have you ever hear someone in the hotel room across from you having sex? Oha nd if you did what did you do?
*sigh* I guess I'll answer my own question...

Yes, and i layed there listening to it the whole night.

Q: Have you ever picked up a hooker. (and feel free to answer the question above.)
 

Old 03-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #52
raphael2007
Literotica Guru
 
raphael2007's Avatar
 
raphael2007 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 2,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
*sigh* I guess I'll answer my own question...

Yes, and i layed there listening to it the whole night.

Q: Have you ever picked up a hooker. (and feel free to answer the question above.)
nope... haldf of me wants to purely for the experience.... but its not gonna happen

Q Have you ever "touched" someone of the same sex
 

Old 03-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #53
Elenia26
Literotica Guru
 
Elenia26's Avatar
 
Elenia26 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael2007 View Post
nope... haldf of me wants to purely for the experience.... but its not gonna happen

Q Have you ever "touched" someone of the same sex
Not sexually, more's the pity.

Have you ever masturbated in the office?
__________________
Saw someone else do this, so
My stories.
Be gentle!
***********************


Also, I don't cyber and I'm never on chat. Sorry. I have nothing whatsoever against it, just not into it.
 

Old 03-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #54
drew62
Literotica Guru
 
drew62's Avatar
 
drew62 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenia26 View Post
Not sexually, more's the pity.

Have you ever masturbated in the office?

Nope, but I dont work in an office




Have you ever had sex with some with more than a 10 year age difference?
 

Old 03-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #55
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew62 View Post
Nope, but I dont work in an office




Have you ever had sex with some with more than a 10 year age difference?
Yes

Have you ever bought something from a sex toy store? (online doesn't count)
 

Old 03-03-2008, 09:39 PM   #56
texasvision
I see you dripping..
 
texasvision's Avatar
 
texasvision is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,387
Hell yeah

Have you ever licked chocolate off of someone?
__________________
Your lust drips sweetly upon my lips as I swim through the oceans of your serenity, bathing in the exquisite desire.

My Story:
Interlude With A Poet

Catch Me On Twitter: txvisionary
 

Old 03-03-2008, 09:52 PM   #57
sasebrats
The girl next door
 
sasebrats's Avatar
 
sasebrats is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: at the corner of Kiss My Ass Ave. and No Fuckin' Way
Posts: 63,379
yup

Have you ever had it done blindfolded?
__________________
 

Old 03-03-2008, 09:56 PM   #58
her_secret
Really Experienced
 
her_secret is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 102
no.

ever been caught?
 

Old 03-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #59
ltnsfr007
Master Licker
 
ltnsfr007's Avatar
 
ltnsfr007 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 11,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasebrats View Post
yup

Have you ever had it done blindfolded?
UHMMMM it was awesome

Had a 3-some ?
__________________
To all the lovely ladies of Lit.-



Naughty... here I thought you were the definition of the word. (says M H)


Work hard, play harder & enjoy life along the way.

FACETIOUS - (calls me a Deprived woman)

53% PURE
The Purity Test

Jedi- (Quote- no excuse to use that lame ass internet crap like saying "u" instead of "you", you're an idiot ) Pleace don't korect my spelling any moore, so go pick on somebody else.
 

Old 03-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #60
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltnsfr007 View Post
UHMMMM it was awesome

Had a 3-some ?
No but I'd love to.

Have you ever had sex with a famous person?
 

Old 03-03-2008, 10:16 PM   #61
ltnsfr007
Master Licker
 
ltnsfr007's Avatar
 
ltnsfr007 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 11,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
No but I'd love to.

Have you ever had sex with a famous person?
YEP

Have you ?
__________________
To all the lovely ladies of Lit.-



Naughty... here I thought you were the definition of the word. (says M H)


Work hard, play harder & enjoy life along the way.

FACETIOUS - (calls me a Deprived woman)

53% PURE
The Purity Test

Jedi- (Quote- no excuse to use that lame ass internet crap like saying "u" instead of "you", you're an idiot ) Pleace don't korect my spelling any moore, so go pick on somebody else.
 

Old 03-03-2008, 10:25 PM   #62
pleaz_me
Icing Queen
 
pleaz_me's Avatar
 
pleaz_me is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: My own little fantasyland ... and I like it here!
Posts: 47,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltnsfr007 View Post
YEP

Have you ?
No.


Have you ever had sex on a boat?
__________________

 

Old 03-03-2008, 10:43 PM   #63
espman
Experienced
 
espman is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ina a cabin
Posts: 77
sex on a boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleaz_me View Post
No.


Have you ever had sex on a boat?

Nope
Have you ever allowed pity sex or had sex with someone who didn't do it for you but you felt you "owed them?"
__________________
 

Old 03-03-2008, 10:45 PM   #64
Screname56
Literotica Guru
 
Screname56's Avatar
 
Screname56 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MA/NJ
Posts: 1,160
haha yeah she just broke up with her girl friend and was really sad


have you ever allowed/teased someone one untill they couldnt take it anymore and you/they have to say something to them
__________________
Well the way I see it, Its only just begun!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxggyXtCSWw
 

Old 03-03-2008, 11:06 PM   #65
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screname56 View Post
haha yeah she just broke up with her girl friend and was really sad


have you ever allowed/teased someone one untill they couldnt take it anymore and you/they have to say something to them
Yes, i think. Not sure i get the question.

For women have you ever gotten an orgasm from getting your breasts sucked? For men have you ever given a women an orgasm in the same way?
 

Old 03-03-2008, 11:15 PM   #66
drew62
Literotica Guru
 
drew62's Avatar
 
drew62 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
Yes, i think. Not sure i get the question.

For women have you ever gotten an orgasm from getting your breasts sucked? For men have you ever given a women an orgasm in the same way?
Speaking as guy, because I am one, I have to say NO, but I'm willing to give it a shot if there are any women who want to see if it could happen.


Have you ever lost a bet and had to pay it off in a sexual manner?
 

Old 03-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #67
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew62 View Post
Speaking as guy, because I am one, I have to say NO, but I'm willing to give it a shot if there are any women who want to see if it could happen.


Have you ever lost a bet and had to pay it off in a sexual manner?
I've played strip poker, but other than that no.

Have you ever had sex in a cop car?
 

Old 03-03-2008, 11:21 PM   #68
drew62
Literotica Guru
 
drew62's Avatar
 
drew62 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
I've played strip poker, but other than that no.

Have you ever had sex in a cop car?
Nope, but it sounds interesting


Have you ever done something so bizarre
you cant even tell your best friend about?
 

Old 03-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #69
espman
Experienced
 
espman is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ina a cabin
Posts: 77
from the male perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
Yes, i think. Not sure i get the question.

For women have you ever gotten an orgasm from getting your breasts sucked? For men have you ever given a women an orgasm in the same way?
No, but I would love to. And the first question asked was meant have you ever had sex with someone because you felf sorry for them or felt and obligation to
__________________
 

Old 03-03-2008, 11:41 PM   #70
espman
Experienced
 
espman is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ina a cabin
Posts: 77
oops, etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espman View Post
No, but I would love to. And the first question asked was meant have you ever had sex with someone because you felf sorry for them or felt and obligation to
damn, I need to slow down and type. "have you ever had sex with someone because you felt sorry for them or because you felt and obligation"? There, I finally got it out.
__________________
 

Old 03-03-2008, 11:42 PM   #71
espman
Experienced
 
espman is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ina a cabin
Posts: 77
oops, etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espman View Post
No, but I would love to. And the first question asked was meant have you ever had sex with someone because you felf sorry for them or felt and obligation to
damn, I need to slow down and type. "have you ever had sex with someone because you felt sorry for them or because you felt an obligation"? There, I finally got it out.
__________________
 

Old 03-03-2008, 11:45 PM   #72
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by espman View Post
No, but I would love to. And the first question asked was meant have you ever had sex with someone because you felf sorry for them or felt and obligation to
Hey you didn't ask a question! ok, i'll answer the previous one by drew62.

YES!!! but i'm not going to tell you

Q: have you ever had sex in a hospital?

Oh and i understood yours it was screname's that i didn't get.
 

Old 03-03-2008, 11:47 PM   #73
magicalhands
An Angel
 
magicalhands's Avatar
 
magicalhands is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: on earth
Posts: 42,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa2001 View Post
Hey you didn't ask a question! ok, i'll answer the previous one by drew62.

YES!!! but i'm not going to tell you

Q: have you ever had sex in a hospital?

Oh and i understood yours it was screname's that i didn't get.
No

Have you ever had sex at school?
__________________




Magicalhands thx MSL

Playgrounder # 319
 

Old 03-03-2008, 11:49 PM   #74
sweetmelissa2001
Literotica Guru
 
sweetmelissa2001's Avatar
 
sweetmelissa2001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalhands View Post
No

Have you ever had sex at school?
Ha, yes in December actually.

Have you ever worn a sex toy out in public, such as to the grocery store or something?
 

Old 03-03-2008, 11:51 PM   #75
drew62
Literotica Guru
 
drew62's Avatar
 
drew62 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalhands View Post
No

Have you ever had sex at school?
If in the dorms qualifies as being at school, then yes!


Have you ever participated in water sports?
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.