Old 02-22-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
limplizzard
Literotica Guru

Cum on Tits

My wife likes me to cum on her tits, she then uses my cock to spread the cum over them. When she finishes this I have to lick the cum from her tits, I really enjoy this almost as much as I enjoy sucking my cum from her pussy. I have also sucked other guys cum from her pussy. Am I alone in this or are there other guy's that enjoy this activity?

Old 02-22-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
trask9
Literotica Guru

Your not alone in this. I truly enjoy licking it all up, especially from a wet cum covered pussy.
yummy. Makes me hard thinking about it. Had a threesome along time ago and the other guy came in her pussy and I licked it clean and then came in her and did it again.
Licked his cock clean also.

Old 02-22-2008, 06:59 PM   #3
Masterwhips
Really Really Experienced

damn, I want to watch at the very least!

Old 02-23-2008, 11:25 AM   #4
judypussy
Virgin

Wink

I found this interesting as I enjoy having my husband cum on my tits also now I will insist he lick them clean.

Old 02-24-2008, 05:25 AM   #5
Semler
Custom User Title

I love looking and going down on a used, just fucked, sloppy pussy.
Its always been my own deposit, but maybe someday it will be
someone elses.

Old 02-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
nipers

Talking Me to

I love it also.Its the best when she sucks my balls as I jerkoff on her tits.Then go lick it off.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:23 PM   #7
lemmesee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by limplizzard View Post
My wife likes me to cum on her tits, she then uses my cock to spread the cum over them. When she finishes this I have to lick the cum from her tits, I really enjoy this almost as much as I enjoy sucking my cum from her pussy. I have also sucked other guys cum from her pussy. Am I alone in this or are there other guy's that enjoy this activity?
....I like to masturbate to pix of a lady's breasts with semen splattered on them

Old 02-24-2008, 02:58 PM   #8
Brushstroker
Virgin

cock and tit play

My wife had lovely pert breasts with firm ripe nipples and she always loved a long slow tit massage for which I used a little baby oil to make them nice and slick and, while I massaged her, she'd play with my cock. Not before long I'd start stroking all over and around her breasts with my stiff cock and rub the head against her nipples. Then she would hold her tits together so I could start fucking between them and she would pull on her nipples with her fingers at the same time.
Sometimes I would ejaculate between her breasts and my cum would shoot up hitting her neck and chin. Other times I'd sit back and she would jerk me off all over her naked tits. Because she liked to see my sperm spurting she always loved to watch me wanking myself off as well.
Nowadays it always turns me on too to see photos of a nice pair of cum covered
tits.

Old 02-26-2008, 09:05 AM   #9
nipers

Well this got me thinking and I did it yesterday.Dam what a big load I shot.Licked it all up to share with her.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:27 AM   #10
Draggonfli
Virgin

Thumbs up Oh Yes

On our wedding night my bride told me what caused her best orgasms was having a guy cum on her tits. Obviously I didn't marry a virgin, I fucked her until I was ready then spilled my seed over both of her tiny tits. she did have a strong orgasm. She used her fingers to spread the cum over her nipples and told me I should suck it off. I had never tasted cum and I was afraid that she would think I was gay if I did this. She insisted so I reluctantly did as she insisted. Today I enjoy licking sperm from not only her tits but from her face, belly, ass and naturally her pussy. She just caught me typing this and reminded me to include her lovers cock. I'm not gay but very bi.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:01 PM   #11
sassiass
Virgin

Talking Always

I like having my lovers cum on my tits then we enjoy my husband licking them clean, this goes for my ass and cunt also.

Old 03-05-2008, 06:25 AM   #12
iamtheowl
Experienced

I love coming all over a woman's tits. I have never licked it off though. maybe someday. I also like pics of cummed on D cups!

Old 03-05-2008, 08:18 AM   #13
cramer-FL
Tour Guide

Lets face it, not everyone likes the taste, but for those of us who do it becomes an addiction. I personally love having my wife jerk my onto my face or into my own mouth.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:07 PM   #14
LoveSpurts
Experienced

You like this? I'd lick it up anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheowl View Post
I love coming all over a woman's tits. I have never licked it off though. maybe someday. I also like pics of cummed on D cups!

Yummy

Old 03-08-2008, 09:37 AM   #15
lovelikking
Virgin

tasty thread

while it's been a while since i've been with a guy (kinda got sidetracked into 'lady-land' and haven't returned that often). but... it was such a turn on to have my boyfriends masturbate and cum on me (not all at the same time, mind you. i mean over a course of time). it first started with them coming on my tummy. but, then, lead to cumming on my breasts. it was such a turn on! my last bf was always suggesting licking it up and, so, i started demanding that he do so. he was so thrilled when i said 'what a mess! you've GOT to clean that up... with your tongue!'. suffice to say, he was a happy camper from that point forward. that led to him licking his cum up from other, ahem, locations but more on that later...

Old 03-08-2008, 11:55 PM   #16
mxg1072
Experienced

You not alone.

My wife enjoys facials and when I spray my load on her.

One night in the heat of passion my wife told me she wants me to cum on her tits and lick it off. I did it and it turned me on to see how hot it made her.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:32 PM   #17
lindahotstuff
Really Experienced

I love having 2 guys, one kneeling on either side of me, pumping their cocks together and spunking, one over my tits, the other over my pussy. then the guys change places and each licks the other guys cum off me.
Linda, 48, uninhibited married woman who enjoys sensual and erotic sex, including bisexual and occasional domme fun. Into 3sums and 4sums with hubby, and one-on-ones with either younger guys and mature women. Great sex is an important part of my life.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:49 PM   #18
valen1971
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindahotstuff View Post
I love having 2 guys, one kneeling on either side of me, pumping their cocks together and spunking, one over my tits, the other over my pussy. then the guys change places and each licks the other guys cum off me.
I'd love to be one of those guys!

Old 03-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #19
Bill3250
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by judypussy View Post
I found this interesting as I enjoy having my husband cum on my tits also now I will insist he lick them clean.
My wife never had to ask me. I was licking her breasts clean before she even thought of asking me to do it. It was wonderful the first time and every time afterward, but not quite as wonderful as drinking cum from her pussy....my cum, or after a party another man's cum.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #20
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
VERY SEXY!

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 03-16-2008, 10:49 AM   #21
sassiass
Virgin

Thumbs up redo

Had a gangbang last week, hubby had to lick the deposits of 5 guys from my tits. Wonderful

Old 03-16-2008, 11:36 AM   #22
Bill3250
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassiass View Post
Had a gangbang last week, hubby had to lick the deposits of 5 guys from my tits. Wonderful
Lucky hubby!!!!

Old 03-16-2008, 11:41 AM   #23
bks8
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassiass View Post
wow, that's hot!

i like cumming on my girls tits too. i tend to shoot a lot of cum and it looks so hot all over her tits. i love taking my cock and rubbing my cum all around her chest. i haven't tasted it yet. if i remember to later today i will give it a try.

Old 03-16-2008, 01:55 PM   #24
thatsmolikeit
Experienced

wow, i would love to lick cum off my girlfriend's tits, mine or maybe somebody elses.

any pictures or videos?

Old 03-18-2008, 11:38 AM   #25
lemmesee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
My lady-friend lets me ejaculate on any part of her body....but I only like to do it on her large hanging breasts