The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Briggs

Literotica Guru
I've been coming to LIT for a while. I always enjoy reading threads and stories that hit my desires and fantasies dead on. It feels good to know I'm not alone. Seeing that I thought I'd start this thread to get all the guys together that are in the same boat as me.

From what I've seen lately there are alot of guys that belong to the following group

- They love the sight of a nice big cock
- They desire stroking, sucking and taking cock deep in their ass
- They have no attraction to guys beyond cock.
- They have no desire to kiss another guy
- It is 100% about cock desire and nothing else.

If you are part of this group let's discuss our thoughts, desires and fantasies here. :D

Part 2 to this thread is now here http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=569635

NOTEIf you are too shy to post by all means send me a pm (private message) I'd love to hear from you ;)

Last edited:
Hi Im Dee and my husband craves cock. I have no problem with this, in fact I think it is hot as hell. Knowing that he gets a sexual high of sucking another mans cock or being fucked in his ass is a turn on for me. Some of our hottest moments as a couple have been when we have been with a mutual " cock lover " who is only to happy to service my husbands desires. The look on his face as an engorged cock thrusts into his ass is priceless. He loves cock plain and simple. I have many cock toys and even use a strap on on him on the occassions when he has felt the desire to suck on his best friends cock. For all the ladies out there who are afraid this might turn their man gay .. I say try it before you knock it...

I'm more or less in this camp but when I get turned on my thoughts turn to more than just cock... like a nice big, hairy bear pressing into me as he fucks me hard. At times like that kissing would be fine. Anything would be fine. But I've gotta be turned on.

I'd like to find someone to play with but I doubt anyone would put up with that.

Hi Im Dee and my husband craves cock. I have no problem with this, in fact I think it is hot as hell. Knowing that he gets a sexual high of sucking another mans cock or being fucked in his ass is a turn on for me. Some of our hottest moments as a couple have been when we have been with a mutual " cock lover " who is only to happy to service my husbands desires. The look on his face as an engorged cock thrusts into his ass is priceless. He loves cock plain and simple. I have many cock toys and even use a strap on on him on the occassions when he has felt the desire to suck on his best friends cock. For all the ladies out there who are afraid this might turn their man gay .. I say try it before you knock it...

He's lucky. That sounds awesome.

want it.

married guy here and been thinking about sucking a cock with a woman watching and or directing the action. Not attracted to guys at all but love the thought of doing this for real. hoping to find a woman into this.

Human_Male..thanks. I love being supportive to him as he is too me. Watching him getting off is highly arousing for me too. There are quite a few times though that he will go out ( for fun ) and come back and tell me about the experience.

The best one he has had is when we met a " like minded cock lover " who as it happens was going to be travelling to Queensland the same time we were. To cut a long story short.. we organised that every few hours they would meet up at pre specified park or restroom and " get it on ".

The other man involved was a married man who is not gay but loves being fucked in the ass by men. His wife doesnt know, so he had organised this trip without her coming. Lets just say..every few hours ( because I was driving our car ) I would be pulling over at the destination and listening to my ipod or taking a walk to stretch my legs as my husband and his " friend " were fucking or giving each other head.

By the time he would get back to the car he was spent. Then while I was driving he would describe all that had just happened in great detail. The last stop before we got to my aunts place..my husband rang me on his mobile and let me listen in on the two of them getting off together. OMG I was drenched when he came back to the car. Needless to say thats nights fuck was one of the hottest in record. And yes we do occasionally hear from his " friend "...

This is totally me Mr. Briggs!!!!

I'm in love with cock but don't consider myself gay by anymeans. I wonder if this is a normal thing all the time and wish I had a GF who would be sympathetic with me about this. Instead, I have to lust in hiding.

I don't dislike men, but I'm not attracted to them. I remember being at a political meeting a couple of years ago and talking to his guy and thinking that I wanted to watch him suck my cock. I wanted to get naked with him. But that is a rare occasion.

I was in a meeting with another company yesterday and there were two attractive women there, one married and one not. I wanted to get the unmarried woman's phone number but I didn't think it was the time or place. It was a large meeting and we were in slightly different sub-group areas so we didn't talk to each other directly. I didn't think any of the men were people I wanted to do anything other than shake hands.

But I would like to have a nice cock to play with, to suck on and to fuck me. The idea of riding a man to get started and then let him put me on my back as he stands on the floor by the edge of the bed, takes my ass in his hands and puts the woody to me is a turn on.

Yeah... I would have to say I'm the same.

I have always considered myself "Straight"... But..
I have had my Cock sucked by another Man.
When I was 18 I used to work for a 36 year old Guy on the side that owned a bunch of Rental Appartment's. The first time he made a move on me I was pretty drunk. We had just finished painting an appartment and had been drinking some beer. We were kicked back on the floor because there wasn't any furniture in the place. I had laid back and closed my eye's feeling like the alchol was getting the best of me. He never said a word... But started rubbing the inside of my thigh and my cock.
I had never been touched by a Man... But I was drunk, it felt good, And I didnt stop him.
I just laid there with my eyes closed and let him do whatever he wanted.
It all seemed so Erotically Taboo that I couldn't believe how turned I was.
He really took his time undressing me, And took even longer Sucking my Cock.
He would bring me close to cumming and then stop long enough to let me cool down. Untill then I had plenty of girls suck my dick but none were really into it.
This guy REALLY enjoyed what he was doing.
When he finally let me cum... I thought it would never stop.

I ended up painting a LOT of appartments for the guy and kind of became his Boy Toy.

He would usually just suck my Cock, But on one occasion he had me lay on my back while he lowered himself onto my cock. He then had me give him a hand job while he rode my dick. As I came in his Ass... He shot the biggets load of cum all over my chest and face.
At the time I was Young and Shy. I also felt ashamed that I enjoyed it so much.

Now married and 30 years later.. I wish that I would have sucked him off.

Human_Male..thanks. I love being supportive to him as he is too me. Watching him getting off is highly arousing for me too. There are quite a few times though that he will go out ( for fun ) and come back and tell me about the experience.

The best one he has had is when we met a " like minded cock lover " who as it happens was going to be travelling to Queensland the same time we were. To cut a long story short.. we organised that every few hours they would meet up at pre specified park or restroom and " get it on ".

The other man involved was a married man who is not gay but loves being fucked in the ass by men. His wife doesnt know, so he had organised this trip without her coming. Lets just say..every few hours ( because I was driving our car ) I would be pulling over at the destination and listening to my ipod or taking a walk to stretch my legs as my husband and his " friend " were fucking or giving each other head.

By the time he would get back to the car he was spent. Then while I was driving he would describe all that had just happened in great detail. The last stop before we got to my aunts place..my husband rang me on his mobile and let me listen in on the two of them getting off together. OMG I was drenched when he came back to the car. Needless to say thats nights fuck was one of the hottest in record. And yes we do occasionally hear from his " friend "...

It just get's better and better. One of the hottest things I can think of is doing it with a guy and either his wife or my gf watching and totally getting off on it.

How come you didn't go with him to watch with his friend? Do you ever have adventures on your own that you tell him about?

married guy here and been thinking about sucking a cock with a woman watching and or directing the action. Not attracted to guys at all but love the thought of doing this for real. hoping to find a woman into this.

Me too - though I can't yet find the words to tell my wife. If anyone has any ideas, or succeeded, let me know.

Thanks.

This must be the group that I fit into but I haven't taken one up the rear though but I am looking forward to the day it happens.
As for kissing another guy it all depends who is attached to the cock, on a recent holiday I was with a guy that was quite cute you know the type nice looking nice body etc and I found that he was an awesome kisser and yes that was the first time I seriously kissed another guy.
He was also laying between my legs and the feeling of that was almost too much to take it was so good, for some reason that night never went past oral passion.

I love trannies and their hot cocks.

not attracted to men, but do enjoy sucking cock so i'm in this category. i'll kiss a guy on occasion but i have to be really turned on, but it's usually not my thing

i'm in

Yeah I'm In.
Love the Vids.
I think about sucking on a cock but I want a huge one.
Would love my wife to crave big cocks too.Then we could share.

I'm in. I have no attraction to men at all. Love tranny cock and ass and that's as close to a male attraction I have. I think I could only mess around with another guy if I had a female supporter. I can overcome a lot of barriers that way.
I can't decide which fantasy gets me off more, taking cock or giving it. I get so turned on thinking of sucking someone (or a small group) off until they release themselves. But to straddle someone and take a real cock in the ass, feeling the heat and it pulse drives me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back