Old 04-10-2015, 04:14 PM   #1
8letters
Really Experienced

New plagiarism

"Two Naughty Moms" (link) is a Greenleaf novel written by Tom Allison and published in the 70's. You can buy it for $2.99 at Barnes and Noble.

Opening of story:
Quote:
"Oh, Son! I had no idea you had such a big cock! Fuck me with it, darling! Fuck your mother's juicy cunt!"

The dirty novel was open to page 70 and Angela felt her eyes glazing over as she read the obscene words. Incest. It was a story about incest. About a mother fucking her son.
Opening of Tom Allison's novel per B&N:
Quote:
Oh, Son! I had no idea you had such a big c**k! F**k me with it, darling! F**k your mother's juicy c**t!"

The dirty novel was open to page 70 and Angela felt her eyes glazing over as she read the obscene words. Incest. It was a story about incest. About a mother f**king her son.
A commenter said all of the author's works were cut-and-paste jobs of other people's writing.

My stories (all incest):
Cycling Weekends With Sis
Heather & Michael Ch 01, Ch 02, Ch 03
My Daughter Interrupts My Work
Sister Has a Plan

Old 04-10-2015, 04:17 PM   #2
Zeb_Carter
.-- - ..-.

Question: Do you know that the submitter here at lit isn't Tom Allison? Or a descendant who inherited the rights to the novels?

Old 04-10-2015, 04:24 PM   #3
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

I'm not sure I understand. What distinguishes these as submissions to B&N by two different people and without copyright holder's permission. Might be so, but I don't see what evidences that in what you posted. The practical thing to do here would be to report the second one to B&N, citing the first, and let them work it out.

(Not sure why they bothered to bleep out the dirty words, though. Who, including the anal retentive would be fooled by that and not just mentally read the original words?)

Old 04-10-2015, 04:35 PM   #4
8letters
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
I'm not sure I understand. What distinguishes these as submissions to B&N by two different people and without copyright holder's permission. Might be so, but I don't see what evidences that in what you posted. The practical thing to do here would be to report the second one to B&N, citing the first, and let them work it out.
The story was published on LitE today. That was the initial link in the OP. I'm not sure what you are suggesting.

My stories (all incest):
Sister Has a Plan

Old 04-10-2015, 04:38 PM   #5
8letters
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb_Carter View Post
Question: Do you know that the submitter here at lit isn't Tom Allison? Or a descendant who inherited the rights to the novels?
There's a big author's note at the start of the story where the user claimed to write the story. No mention of Tom Allison or it being published before:
Quote:
Hello all!

Sorry for delay in posting a story. Situations had been worse for me, I met with an accident costing me a long bed rest because of my head injury and a leg fracture. So it's all a history now, I am feeling better now.

So, Hope you all enjoyed my first incest "Don't Stop Daddy!"

The story was well received by the readers. I received many comments and emails requesting me to write a sequel to "Don't Stop Daddy!". Though I didn't give it a thought but I think its worth. I think it will take time, so please be patient as I have to work upon it. Till then read ahead...

This is my second incest story. Although it is not my type, I love writing them. I belong to a very conservative family and in our community, these taboos are looked upon as something nonreligious or dirty things. However, we are not restricted to do some write-up having the same theme. I love writing them, as they require great effort including emotional part as all characters involved are their own family members. Here I present an incest, which will take you through an adventure you have never experienced before. This is a bit long story reaching a novel length (about 34000 words), please be patient reading this. The write-up has been divided in chapters for your convenience.

Hope you enjoy it. In addition, don't forget to vote for this story.

I think this note is a bit long than usual [Sorry for that ].

All fictitious Characters involved in this story are 18 years an above.

So here you go...

My stories (all incest):
Sister Has a Plan

Old 04-10-2015, 05:06 PM   #6
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8letters View Post
The story was published on LitE today. That was the initial link in the OP. I'm not sure what you are suggesting.
Sorry, I didn't see that it was linked or a statement that you were talking about a Literotica entry. Assume you reported it on the button provided on the story.