Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old Yesterday, 07:06 AM   #1
oggbashan
Ancient writer

The Official Authors' Hangout Winter Holidays 2017 Support Thread

I am starting this thread now so that writers have no excuse for not starting a story in plenty of time. The Halloween contest is still running but the Winter Holidays contest follows a short time afterwards - just over a month from this post.

Winter Holidays
themes: winter holiday traditions (dreidels, gift giving, etc.), cold weather (snow), holiday mythology (Santa, elves), etc.
starts: November 10
closes: December 7
winners announced: December 14

This thread is to SUPPORT and ENCOURAGE authors to enter stories in the Winter Holidays Contest. Get your characters cold and snowy, celebrating Christmas, giving and receiving presents and being bad for Santa.

There is an advantage to entering stories in one of Literotica's themed contests, apart from the possibility of winning, and that is that your story gets far more exposure and attention than it would normally do.

Some of that attention might be unwelcome, some abusive, but some could be appreciative and helpful.

Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM   #2
49greg
Literotica Hack

I was just thinking about this. I don't think I've ever entered a winter story before, but I am working on two stories this year. One is new as of last week, and one never got finished last year.

Hopefully I'll get one of them done in time.