Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-16-2008, 07:09 PM   #76
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed
 
Vail_Indigo's Avatar
 
Vail_Indigo is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pfft
Posts: 29,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisuzn View Post
hmmmmm ... come on over Vail
should I crawl?
make me
 

Old 01-16-2008, 07:23 PM   #77
bisuzn
Really Experienced
 
bisuzn's Avatar
 
bisuzn is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: middle 'o nowhere
Posts: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vail_Indigo View Post
should I crawl?
make me
first you will have to fly, then drive, then walk ... then strip ... then crawl
 

Old 01-16-2008, 07:26 PM   #78
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed
 
Vail_Indigo's Avatar
 
Vail_Indigo is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pfft
Posts: 29,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisuzn View Post
first you will have to fly, then drive, then walk ... then strip ... then crawl
you'll have to force me to my knees
I can be quite willful
 

Old 01-16-2008, 07:56 PM   #79
rawkchik
Literotica Guru
 
rawkchik's Avatar
 
rawkchik is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vail_Indigo View Post
you'll have to force me to my knees
I can be quite willful
I have no doubt.

How are you?
__________________
The only Literotica user to have ever touched Meg White's breast.

Stories, or surprising lack of them My DeviantArt
 

Old 01-16-2008, 08:06 PM   #80
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed
 
Vail_Indigo's Avatar
 
Vail_Indigo is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pfft
Posts: 29,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkchik View Post
I have no doubt.

How are you?
I'm ok, how are you? not writing the story anymore?
 

Old 01-16-2008, 08:18 PM   #81
rawkchik
Literotica Guru
 
rawkchik's Avatar
 
rawkchik is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vail_Indigo View Post
I'm ok, how are you? not writing the story anymore?
I had checked, noticed you'd replied, then convinced myself you hadn't. :/

Sorry about that. Reply in two shakes of a lambs tail.
__________________
The only Literotica user to have ever touched Meg White's breast.

Stories, or surprising lack of them My DeviantArt
 

Old 01-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #82
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed
 
Vail_Indigo's Avatar
 
Vail_Indigo is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pfft
Posts: 29,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkchik View Post
I had checked, noticed you'd replied, then convinced myself you hadn't. :/

Sorry about that. Reply in two shakes of a lambs tail.
*laughing*
have I mentioned I adore you?
 

Old 01-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #83
rawkchik
Literotica Guru
 
rawkchik's Avatar
 
rawkchik is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vail_Indigo View Post
*laughing*
have I mentioned I adore you?
Possibly, but it's always nice to hear. What was that again?

I'm rather fond of you too.
__________________
The only Literotica user to have ever touched Meg White's breast.

Stories, or surprising lack of them My DeviantArt
 

Old 01-16-2008, 09:15 PM   #84
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed
 
Vail_Indigo's Avatar
 
Vail_Indigo is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pfft
Posts: 29,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkchik View Post
Possibly, but it's always nice to hear. What was that again?

I'm rather fond of you too.
Je t'adore!
 

Old 01-16-2008, 09:22 PM   #85
rawkchik
Literotica Guru
 
rawkchik's Avatar
 
rawkchik is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 623
Me encanta.
__________________
The only Literotica user to have ever touched Meg White's breast.

Stories, or surprising lack of them My DeviantArt
 

Old 01-17-2008, 01:02 AM   #86
loveya10
Virgin
 
loveya10 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javagirl View Post
Hi Love
Hey Java! sorry i missed you earlier
 

Old 01-17-2008, 01:05 AM   #87
loveya10
Virgin
 
loveya10 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly Gal View Post
Glad to have you here babe!!
Glad to be here...hehe
 

Old 01-17-2008, 02:05 AM   #88
Kaze99
Really Really Experienced
 
Kaze99's Avatar
 
Kaze99 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over the hill and threw the woods
Posts: 396
ncfemale-----very nice pictures...though some were not viewable, but from what i saw you are delious.
Kaze
__________________
I Love Summer Time!!!!!
 

Old 01-17-2008, 02:23 AM   #89
cooldollie
Virgin
 
cooldollie is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 16
well its late and im having trouble sleeping tonight...anyone else feeling the same way? I'm bicurious and want to explore my submissive side, too. I would love to talk to some bi ladies...
 

Old 01-17-2008, 05:18 AM   #90
Filly Gal
Rider of Rohan
 
Filly Gal is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: N/A
Posts: 9,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldollie View Post
well its late and im having trouble sleeping tonight...anyone else feeling the same way? I'm bicurious and want to explore my submissive side, too. I would love to talk to some bi ladies...
Anytime babe!!

BTW: We are up to 3 pages, I love it!!
 

Old 01-17-2008, 06:42 AM   #91
sexybigtits38DDD
Really Experienced
 
sexybigtits38DDD is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: good ole US of A
Posts: 115
hey there just stopping in to say hi 21/f
 

Old 01-17-2008, 06:54 AM   #92
sexybigtits38DDD
Really Experienced
 
sexybigtits38DDD is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: good ole US of A
Posts: 115
by the way filly i love your profile pictures, yummy
 

Old 01-17-2008, 06:58 AM   #93
Filly Gal
Rider of Rohan
 
Filly Gal is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: N/A
Posts: 9,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybigtits38DDD View Post
by the way filly i love your profile pictures, yummy
Thanks!!
 

Old 01-17-2008, 01:07 PM   #94
ncfemale
Really Really Experienced
 
ncfemale's Avatar
 
ncfemale is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 382
Not late night but HEY!
 

Old 01-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #95
Filly Gal
Rider of Rohan
 
Filly Gal is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: N/A
Posts: 9,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfemale View Post
Not late night but HEY!

Hey yourself sexy wench, thanks for posting!!
 

Old 01-17-2008, 06:08 PM   #96
rawkchik
Literotica Guru
 
rawkchik's Avatar
 
rawkchik is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 623
Evening fellow lurvelies.
__________________
The only Literotica user to have ever touched Meg White's breast.

Stories, or surprising lack of them My DeviantArt
 

Old 01-17-2008, 07:43 PM   #97
Filly Gal
Rider of Rohan
 
Filly Gal is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: N/A
Posts: 9,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkchik View Post
Evening fellow lurvelies.
Back at ya wench and glad you are enjoying the pms!!
 

Old 01-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #98
italianchickie
Virgin
 
italianchickie is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 908
Posts: 4
Okay ladies, I must say I was tortured today. I am married to a wonderful man and have never been with a woman, but I feel that longing that many of us out there have.

This longing is for my best friend...my very straight best friend who I am VERY in love with. This afternoon, we were lying on her bed, chatting, as she wore a pair of jeans that hugged the curve of her ass nicely, and a grey tank top.

This would be fine, except she was not wearing a bra underneath the tank top and her nipples are ALWAYS hard. While this was obviously a delicious treat for my eyes, it was torture knowing that something that you want so badly is right in front of you.

*Sighs*
 

Old 01-17-2008, 11:39 PM   #99
ncfemale
Really Really Experienced
 
ncfemale's Avatar
 
ncfemale is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianchickie View Post
Okay ladies, I must say I was tortured today. I am married to a wonderful man and have never been with a woman, but I feel that longing that many of us out there have.

This longing is for my best friend...my very straight best friend who I am VERY in love with. This afternoon, we were lying on her bed, chatting, as she wore a pair of jeans that hugged the curve of her ass nicely, and a grey tank top.

This would be fine, except she was not wearing a bra underneath the tank top and her nipples are ALWAYS hard. While this was obviously a delicious treat for my eyes, it was torture knowing that something that you want so badly is right in front of you.

*Sighs*
GO FOR IT!
 

Old 01-18-2008, 02:44 AM   #100
Filly Gal
Rider of Rohan
 
Filly Gal is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: N/A
Posts: 9,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfemale View Post
GO FOR IT!

Double GO FOR IT!!
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.