Old 11-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #76751
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by topace View Post
Personally I haven't seen a dentist in about 2.5 years.

Morning all, it's rare for me to be up this early on a day off, but I couldn't sleep anymore... besides sleep is for the lazy.

As old Ben Franklin would have said:
Same here, especially when cats keep jumping on the bed every time you start to drift off. I do like that quote though, probably better than my usual "I'll sleep when I'm dead".
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:01 AM   #76752
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
A solid roof over one's head is always a good thing. Dentist? Nothing major I hope?

Rain took a break for now, but it was crashing down not more than 15 minutes ago. Still debating if I need to fit my car with an outboard motor and pontoons before I leave for work later.
Monthly adjustment of the braces, that's all. Still, you're right that it will be good to have a solid roof overhead. Heck, I might actually even spend more of the winter sleeping in the master bedroom instead of the guest room.

I remember having a car that I seriously considered fitting with pontoons....

Quote:
Originally Posted by topace View Post
Personally I haven't seen a dentist in about 2.5 years.

Morning all, it's rare for me to be up this early on a day off, but I couldn't sleep anymore... besides sleep is for the lazy.

As old Ben Franklin would have said:
Two and a half years? That sounds like me before I moved up here. All I have to say is, Thank Goodness for OHIP and supplemental insurance.

Yeah, sometimes you just have to get up, even when you don't. Maybe you can get some writing done.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #76753
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by annanova View Post
Monthly adjustment of the braces, that's all. Still, you're right that it will be good to have a solid roof overhead. Heck, I might actually even spend more of the winter sleeping in the master bedroom instead of the guest room.

I remember having a car that I seriously considered fitting with pontoons....


Two and a half years? That sounds like me before I moved up here. All I have to say is, Thank Goodness for OHIP and supplemental insurance.

Yeah, sometimes you just have to get up, even when you don't. Maybe you can get some writing done.
Ah, so routine procedure. Also, thanks for saving me from the wall.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #76754
topace
Lit's Resident Eagle
 
topace's Avatar
 
topace is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,905
I know I'll get a lot of writing done.

Chapter 2 is 2945 words so far, and I doubt I'm even half way done it yet!

I also need to wrack my brain to come up with a name for a social networking site that has an available .com domain name. Suggestions would be welcome.
__________________
I fold for team 52482. Do you fold?
My stories and poems here.
WhiteEagle's Aerie - my blog Unlimited Fan Fiction
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #76755
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 36,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by topace View Post
I know I'll get a lot of writing done.

Chapter 2 is 2945 words so far, and I doubt I'm even half way done it yet!

I also need to wrack my brain to come up with a name for a social networking site that has an available .com domain name. Suggestions would be welcome.
"
SoNet
" ?
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #76756
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Same here, especially when cats keep jumping on the bed every time you start to drift off. I do like that quote though, probably better than my usual "I'll sleep when I'm dead".
Hmm, that's part of why I don't have cats. I love them, I'm also allergic to them, so they wouldn't be allowed in my bedroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Ah, so routine procedure. Also, thanks for saving me from the wall.
It's why they call it the Pacific NorthWet, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
"
SoNet
" ?
Oh, that would work for me. This has my vote, topace!

Good afternoon to you, HP.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #76757
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 36,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by annanova View Post
Hmm, that's part of why I don't have cats. I love them, I'm also allergic to them, so they wouldn't be allowed in my bedroom.

It's why they call it the Pacific NorthWet, right?

Oh, that would work for me. This has my vote, topace!

Good afternoon to you, HP.


Pacific NorthWet?. Does that men Seattle, Tacoma and up there?
(I fly a mean Flight Simulator in all manner of strange places).

It's a pity we cannot put such an appelation to Cumbria, (North-West UK)
And a warm Good Afternoon to youm, Anna.
3.30pm and it's getting very dark round here!
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #76758
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Pacific NorthWet?. Does that men Seattle, Tacoma and up there?
(I fly a mean Flight Simulator in all manner of strange places).

It's a pity we cannot put such an appelation to Cumbria, (North-West UK)
And a warm Good Afternoon to youm, Anna.
3.30pm and it's getting very dark round here!
The way I remember it when I was much younger, "Pacific Northwest" properly refers to Washington, Oregon and Idaho. "Pacific NorthWET" was the western half of Washington and Oregon, where we got all the rainfall. So, yeah, Seattle and Tacoma, but also up to the border with Canada and down to about Eugene.

Oh, we were talking accents not long ago. I spoke to the director about what she wants. Of the three women in the show, one should have a fairly upper-class accent while one she's thinking would be Cockney (or close). The third should be between them.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #76759
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 36,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by annanova View Post
The way I remember it when I was much younger, "Pacific Northwest" properly refers to Washington, Oregon and Idaho. "Pacific NorthWET" was the western half of Washington and Oregon, where we got all the rainfall. So, yeah, Seattle and Tacoma, but also up to the border with Canada and down to about Eugene.

Oh, we were talking accents not long ago. I spoke to the director about what she wants. Of the three women in the show, one should have a fairly upper-class accent while one she's thinking would be Cockney (or close). The third should be between them.
Oh you are going to have trouble with a Cockney accent, unless you have a really good dialogue coach /person. But hey ho, study a few of the Hollywood musicals.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 11-20-2012, 12:32 PM   #76760
topace
Lit's Resident Eagle
 
topace's Avatar
 
topace is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,905
SoNet huh? I like the ring of that! Thanks for the suggestion HP!

A variation could be SoulNet...

I'm up to 3483 words already. They just seem to pour out of my brain and onto the page when I'm on a roll.

Edit: Both SoNet and SoulNet have been taken... drats!

Any other suggestions you guys and gals have? Unlike other social sites, this one will cater to adults and not teens.
__________________
I fold for team 52482. Do you fold?
My stories and poems here.
WhiteEagle's Aerie - my blog Unlimited Fan Fiction

Last edited by topace : 11-20-2012 at 12:47 PM.
 

Old 11-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #76761
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist
 
voluptuary_manque's Avatar
 
voluptuary_manque is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: preferably between thighs
Posts: 29,983
Gropenet.net?
__________________
voluptuary_manque'


My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.


You poor, deluded bear--glynndah


<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>
 

Old 11-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #76762
topace
Lit's Resident Eagle
 
topace's Avatar
 
topace is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Gropenet.net?
Definitely not... it would invite all the perverts and nobody good!

HS! I just realized I've written almost 5K words alone today!
__________________
I fold for team 52482. Do you fold?
My stories and poems here.
WhiteEagle's Aerie - my blog Unlimited Fan Fiction
 

Old 11-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #76763
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl
 
cc'skittykat's Avatar
 
cc'skittykat is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In his arms.
Posts: 2,565
Are you implying that we are not good people?

I know I would look into it...
__________________
Playgrounder and Proud of it!!! #131



TK Anonymous member #35






You get a lot farther if you talk to me on the boards before you PM me...
 

Old 11-20-2012, 10:34 PM   #76764
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,278
Back from the audition. It was... interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Oh you are going to have trouble with a Cockney accent, unless you have a really good dialogue coach /person. But hey ho, study a few of the Hollywood musicals.
As it turns out, I don't have to worry about attempting a Cockney accent, although I'm sure I could pull one off with the proper coaching. The director was saying that, for now, she sees the young maid as having a Cockney accent and there's just not enough stage lighting/makeup that will let me cover for 19.

I'll be studying Downton Abbey. Well, I'm doing that whether or not I actually get a role.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 11-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #76765
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist
 
voluptuary_manque's Avatar
 
voluptuary_manque is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: preferably between thighs
Posts: 29,983
One eye down and one to go. The bandage comes off tomorrow a.m. and I'll have 20/20 vision for the first time since I was eight! Plus I've lost 15 lbs. and my blood sugar is down to 104. Just in time for Thanksgiving, heh, heh, heh!
__________________
voluptuary_manque'


My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.


You poor, deluded bear--glynndah


<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>
 

Old 11-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #76766
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby
 
TE999's Avatar
 
TE999 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: www.blindate.com
Posts: 30,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Oh you are going to have trouble with a Cockney accent, unless you have a really good dialogue coach /person. But hey ho, study a few of the Hollywood musicals.
Whatever you do, don't copy Audrey Hepburn's in My Fair Lady. That was Christ-awful. She laid it on with a trowel and sounded like a lunatic fishwife. I've heard Cockney spoken in my time, and that sure as Hell wasn't it.

Speaking of, I also hate these supposedly 'Southern' accents in movies. They all sound like Gomer Pyle on The Andy Griffith Show or Andy, hisself in No Time for Sergeants. I mean corn pone and blackstrap molasses ...Whooee! I've been around lots of Southern folks and none of 'em I've ever met talk like that.
__________________
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #76767
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
Whatever you do, don't copy Audrey Hepburn's in My Fair Lady. That was Christ-awful. She laid it on with a trowel and sounded like a lunatic fishwife. I've heard Cockney spoken in my time, and that sure as Hell wasn't it.

Speaking of, I also hate these supposedly 'Southern' accents in movies. They all sound like Gomer Pyle on The Andy Griffith Show or Andy, hisself in No Time for Sergeants. I mean corn pone and blackstrap molasses ...Whooee! I've been around lots of Southern folks and none of 'em I've ever met talk like that.
HA!! So funny you should mention the bad accents in MFL. There was a guy at the audition, reading in an accent my friend and I were laughing that he must have borrowed it from Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.

At any rate, it won't matter since the Cockney girl role isn't in my age range. If I get a part, I'll be able to pick up an appropriate accent from Downton Abbey.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:18 PM   #76768
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby
 
TE999's Avatar
 
TE999 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: www.blindate.com
Posts: 30,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by annanova View Post
HA!! So funny you should mention the bad accents in MFL. There was a guy at the audition, reading in an accent my friend and I were laughing that he must have borrowed it from Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.

At any rate, it won't matter since the Cockney girl role isn't in my age range. If I get a part, I'll be able to pick up an appropriate accent from Downton Abbey.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

So you follow that soaper, eh? Good ol' PBS always gets the best shows from the BBC. I followed Upstairs, Downstairs for a good while in the early 70's, then RL interfered and that was that. Is Coronation Street still on?
__________________
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:39 PM   #76769
SweetWitch
Green Goddess
 
SweetWitch's Avatar
 
SweetWitch is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,309
Congrats, Bear.

Anna, good to see you again.

Ace, you're looking fine.

Cc, where the hell have you been?

Tom, you sexy thang...

You're never around when I am, Handy-man.

Panic time, folks. Final countdown has begun and in 37 hours this house will be full of feasters. I'm off to do the final scrubbings, rubbings, polishings and food creations. If you have religion, pray for me.
__________________

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.



~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #76770
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Congrats, Bear.

Anna, good to see you again.

Ace, you're looking fine.

Cc, where the hell have you been?

Tom, you sexy thang...

You're never around when I am, Handy-man.

Panic time, folks. Final countdown has begun and in 37 hours this house will be full of feasters. I'm off to do the final scrubbings, rubbings, polishings and food creations. If you have religion, pray for me.
On my knees praying to the party gods for a wonderful and successful gathering for you Molly.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 11-20-2012, 11:56 PM   #76771
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby
 
TE999's Avatar
 
TE999 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: www.blindate.com
Posts: 30,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Congrats, Bear.

Anna, good to see you again.

Ace, you're looking fine.

Cc, where the hell have you been?

Tom, you sexy thang...

You're never around when I am, Handy-man.

Panic time, folks. Final countdown has begun and in 37 hours this house will be full of feasters. I'm off to do the final scrubbings, rubbings, polishings and food creations. If you have religion, pray for me.
I got mah fingers and toes crossed fer yuh, Molly, me love. Give 'em Hell.
__________________
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-21-2012, 12:31 AM   #76772
SweetWitch
Green Goddess
 
SweetWitch's Avatar
 
SweetWitch is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
I got mah fingers and toes crossed fer yuh, Molly, me love. Give 'em Hell.
Finger prints! Argh!
__________________

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.



~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999
 

Old 11-21-2012, 05:29 AM   #76773
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 36,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
One eye down and one to go. The bandage comes off tomorrow a.m. and I'll have 20/20 vision for the first time since I was eight! Plus I've lost 15 lbs. and my blood sugar is down to 104. Just in time for Thanksgiving, heh, heh, heh!
Fingers Crossed for you, Bear.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Finger prints! Argh!
Very useful in crime programmes, I believe.
More power to your elbow, Molly.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 11-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #76774
SweetWitch
Green Goddess
 
SweetWitch's Avatar
 
SweetWitch is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Fingers Crossed for you, Bear.




Very useful in crime programmes, I believe.
More power to your elbow, Molly.
Yeah, well it's a crime seeing them all over my new stuff.
__________________

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.



~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999
 

Old 11-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #76775
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Congrats, Bear.

Anna, good to see you again.

Ace, you're looking fine.

Cc, where the hell have you been?

Tom, you sexy thang...

You're never around when I am, Handy-man.

Panic time, folks. Final countdown has begun and in 37 hours this house will be full of feasters. I'm off to do the final scrubbings, rubbings, polishings and food creations. If you have religion, pray for me.
Good to see you again too, Molly!

Good grief, the day before and I still don't know what I'm serving. I guess I'll have to think about that while I'm out shopping for my Christmas Party dress.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.