Old 07-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #75751
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
I'd surely appreciate it.
You can have some of ours, Molly; today is the first 'dry' day in week.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 07-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #75752
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

I think I'm going to try and write a magazine article about the shore lunch here. It is exceptional.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 07-15-2012, 06:28 PM   #75753
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
I think I'm going to try and write a magazine article about the shore lunch here. It is exceptional.
And get it published ?

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "

Old 07-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #75754
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Yup. I don't know whether it would sell to an outdoors mag, a culinary mag (unlikely) or something else. First I have to get it written . . .

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 07-16-2012, 06:34 AM   #75755
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yup. I don't know whether it would sell to an outdoors mag, a culinary mag (unlikely) or something else. First I have to get it written . . .
Erm, try both and see who bites ?

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "

Old 07-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #75756
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

I think the second step would be to locate a willing agent and let him/her peddle it to a likely round of purchasers.

It started to rain last night and is predicted to continue through the day. Not being willing to alternate fishing and bailing we will stay in today. Jim is reading and I will write, drink coffee and practice my hibernation skills. Vacation at its best.

My stories

Old 07-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #75757
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I think the second step would be to locate a willing agent and let him/her peddle it to a likely round of purchasers.

It started to rain last night and is predicted to continue through the day. Not being willing to alternate fishing and bailing we will stay in today. Jim is reading and I will write, drink coffee and practice my hibernation skills. Vacation at its best.
Seems a pity that fishing can only be done from a boat.
All you need is a good waterproof and a convenient dock from which to fish.

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "

Old 07-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #75758
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

That depends on so much. Various species have different preferred habitat. Walleye are school fish given to hanging out over underwater pinnacles. Pike are solitary ambush artists and they lurk in weed beds. You have to go to where the fish are to catch them and for that you need a boat. The lake is large and the various habitats separated.

My stories

Old 07-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #75759
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

It's 85 degrees at 9:30 PM and not a drop of water or a cloud in the sky. Sigh.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 07-16-2012, 10:42 PM   #75760
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
It's 85 degrees at 9:30 PM and not a drop of water or a cloud in the sky. Sigh.
78 here, pool was nice.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #75761
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
78 here, pool was nice.
I'm thinking in the morning I'll need a machete to slice off a chunk of air to breathe.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 07-17-2012, 07:38 AM   #75762
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm thinking in the morning I'll need a machete to slice off a chunk of air to breathe.
They do a nice line in solar-powered machetes on e-Bay.
Got loads of English rain here, mind. Swap you for a while ?

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "

Old 07-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #75763
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
They do a nice line in solar-powered machetes on e-Bay.
Got loads of English rain here, mind. Swap you for a while ?
gladly.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 07-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #75764
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Are we back?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 07-18-2012, 01:30 AM   #75765
johneb87
Healing and loving again

I think so. Is Rolph still around?

Old 07-18-2012, 07:22 AM   #75766
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

It's been gorgeous up here. I love The North, mosquitoes and all, in the late spring summer and autumn. Then winter hits and it's time for the California bear to retreat to the the relative heat. Fishing yesterday was some of the best I've ever had.

My stories

Old 07-18-2012, 07:53 AM   #75767
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
It's been gorgeous up here. I love The North, mosquitoes and all, in the late spring summer and autumn. Then winter hits and it's time for the California bear to retreat to the the relative heat. Fishing yesterday was some of the best I've ever had.
What did you catch?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 07-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #75768
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

All the fish round here just laugh at me & my mate when we go fishing.
We do it in between rain showers. . . .

And the Consultant has put my periodic inspection from two to three months; he looked and found nothing to worry about.

Whoopee
!

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "

Old 07-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #75769
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl

Quote:

And the Consultant has put my periodic inspection from two to three months; he looked and found nothing to worry about.

Whoopee
!

This is wonderful news, HP!

"Can I buy you a round?"

"Haven't seen your face before, are you new in town?"
SHANIA TWAIN.

There is no limitation to my imagination.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #75770
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
What did you catch?
Quote:

Whoopee
!
Though there are perch in the lake (Jim caught one) the main species are walleye and northern pike. Ulchi seems to have a goodly number of pike but they aren't huge. Mostly people come here to catch-and-release volume. Today was slow. It's gotten hot again so two Californians are retiring for that long-neglected Californiano tradition, the siesta. We'll go out again after dinner when it's cooler.

My stories

Old 07-18-2012, 05:32 PM   #75771
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
oday was slow. It's gotten hot again so two Californians are retiring for that long-neglected Californiano tradition, the siesta. We'll go out again after dinner when it's cooler.
A very wise decision, I think.

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "

Old 07-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #75772
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:

Whoopee
!
You're fabulous!

Quote:
Though there are perch in the lake (Jim caught one) the main species are walleye and northern pike. Ulchi seems to have a goodly number of pike but they aren't huge. Mostly people come here to catch-and-release volume. Today was slow. It's gotten hot again so two Californians are retiring for that long-neglected Californiano tradition, the siesta. We'll go out again after dinner when it's cooler.
I do so miss fishing. One day...

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 07-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #75773
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
You're fabulous!

I do so miss fishing. One day...
Ah. One Day.
Understood

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "

Old 07-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #75774
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Well, the wind has kicked up and the chop on the lake is higher than I like to be out in a 14 boat. We have thunderstorms due tonight. I hope they're over before the plane comes in to pick us up. This has been a great trip and if anyone wants to do a walleye and pike trip in Canada, I strongly recommend Uchi Lake Lodge. Good on yer, Canada.

My stories

Old 07-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #75775
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

For those who so kindly praised my SF story "Midsummerfest", I'm working on a second chapter with backstory and further adventures on Nya Hem.

My stories

Closed Thread