http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 05-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #75352
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl

BUMP

"Can I buy you a round?"

"Haven't seen your face before, are you new in town?"
SHANIA TWAIN.

There is no limitation to my imagination.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #75353
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Oh- right.
Erm . . . . where do I start ?

By kissing my neck and working your way down.

"Can I buy you a round?"

SHANIA TWAIN.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #75354
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMaj View Post
By kissing my neck and working your way down.
Oh; right.
Like this ?

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "

Old 05-15-2012, 03:19 PM   #75355
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Oh; right.
Like this ?

Yes that's right.

Don't stop!

"Can I buy you a round?"

SHANIA TWAIN.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #75356
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMaj View Post
Yes that's right.

Don't stop!
Don't interrupt !

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "

Old 05-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #75357
topace
Lit's Resident Eagle

*heads off to find the library and a good book to read*

Old 05-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #75358
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Try out in back.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 05-15-2012, 06:44 PM   #75359
topace
Lit's Resident Eagle

*heads off to work on his writing* That chapter isn't going to write itself, you know!

Old 05-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #75360
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Just posted mine. "A Treat Turns Tricks, Chap 7" is on the launch pad.

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 05-15-2012, 08:46 PM   #75361
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Is there something feminine about how I write and post here? I've gotten two PMs from dudes who think I'm the girl in the picture!

My stories

Old 05-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #75362
Tricialen
Literotica Guru

Hello Naked's......today is my 15th wedding anniversary

We had a great dinner and remembering all the funny things from our wedding and honeymoon.....

"voluptuary_manque Is there something feminine about how I write and post here? I've gotten two PMs from dudes who think I'm the girl in the picture!"

Bear ....I know for sure....You are a MAN!

My heart belongs to the moon...

Tell me your secret dreams ...but don't ask me for pictures...not gonna happen..or for my number...never gonna happen...we will meet only in our dreams...

I looked at the moon and I felt blue...then I looked again and I saw you...

Old 05-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #75363
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricialen View Post
Hello Naked's......today is my 15th wedding anniversary

We had a great dinner and remembering all the funny things from our wedding and honeymoon.....

"voluptuary_manque Is there something feminine about how I write and post here? I've gotten two PMs from dudes who think I'm the girl in the picture!"

Bear ....I know for sure....You are a MAN!
Well, congratulations! Of course we won't be surprised if you disappear early to remember other things from your honeymoon.

My stories

Old 05-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #75364
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Is there something feminine about how I write and post here? I've gotten two PMs from dudes who think I'm the girl in the picture!
Let's see. . . You talk about hunting, growing veggies and wood-working. Your AV is always a bear in the throes of something masculine--including the one with the cool hat--and you speak often, and with great affection, about your wife. Now, I'm sure (because I, myself, have many of the same interests as you) that there are women out there who will rival you in your pursuits, but I don't know many, and your method of posting is definitely not feminine, so it's possible the men in question are merely confused.

Or they could be looking for a manly woman to warm their cockles. Whatever.

Having met you in the flesh (so to speak), and having experienced your incredible powers over the feet of ladies, I have to say, you're all man. Care to make me scream and fall off a chair again?

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 05-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #75365
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Figure out a way we can get together and you bet!

Thanx, I was a little confused myself. I figure they just looked at the hot blond and were hoping.

My stories

Old 05-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #75366
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Figure out a way we can get together and you bet!

Thanx, I was a little confused myself. I figure they just looked at the hot blond and were hoping.
Did you answer the PM's?

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 05-15-2012, 09:56 PM   #75367
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Mmmm . . . I'm making baby artichokes braised with potatoes and the smell is beginning to pervade the cave. Yum! Unfortunately, that's the last of the 'choke crop off this bush. However, I have been checking around and it seems that my suspicions are justified. Artichoke stems are eminently edible, taste like the hearts and I have an entire plant out there to experiment on. Artichoke stems, peeled and steamed and then tossed onto the grill with thyme flavored hollandaise sauce. I gotta give this a shot!

My stories

Old 05-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #75368
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Did you answer the PM's?
I ignored the first one but when the second came, I told him I was the bear. He apologized and admitted that perhaps he needed to read more carefully.

My stories

Old 05-15-2012, 10:56 PM   #75369
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Mmmm . . . I'm making baby artichokes braised with potatoes and the smell is beginning to pervade the cave. Yum! Unfortunately, that's the last of the 'choke crop off this bush. However, I have been checking around and it seems that my suspicions are justified. Artichoke stems are eminently edible, taste like the hearts and I have an entire plant out there to experiment on. Artichoke stems, peeled and steamed and then tossed onto the grill with thyme flavored hollandaise sauce. I gotta give this a shot!
I'm so moving to your cave.

Quote:
I ignored the first one but when the second came, I told him I was the bear. He apologized and admitted that perhaps he needed to read more carefully.
See, now I would've messed with him. I got one some time ago and let my husband dictate the response. It was funny as hell.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #75370
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I'm so moving to your cave.

See, now I would've messed with him. I got one some time ago and let my husband dictate the response. It was funny as hell.
I got room! Can't imagine HM being the least amused by responses to my Lit offerings. The fact that I write this stuff--that amuses her.

My stories

Old 05-15-2012, 11:21 PM   #75371
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I got room! Can't imagine HM being the least amused by responses to my Lit offerings. The fact that I write this stuff--that amuses her.
Yeah, well Lumpy wasn't amused either. That's why I let him dictate the response. I signed it as him, and never heard back.

You know, I think I'd love life in California.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #75372
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Yeah, well Lumpy wasn't amused either. That's why I let him dictate the response. I signed it as him, and never heard back.

You know, I think I'd love life in California.
The Cost of Living is high but at least we don't need much in the way of winter clothing . . .

My stories

Old 05-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #75373
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Well, g'night all. I'm going to go open a book and fall asleep over it.

My stories

Old 05-15-2012, 11:43 PM   #75374
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Well, g'night all. I'm going to go open a book and fall asleep over it.
Good night, doll.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-16-2012, 02:03 AM   #75375
topace
Lit's Resident Eagle

Evening party goers. Never did get that chapter completed, but now I'm considering making it shorter and leaving the suggestion of a date between my primary couple in the story as a cliff-hanger to drive my readers up the proverbial wall!

Closed Thread