Old 10-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #73801
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Oh what a nice thought.
Some smoochy music please, Rolf.

Mmm...I could dance with you all night long, HP.

"Can I buy you a round?"

"Haven't seen your face before, are you new in town?"
SHANIA TWAIN.

There is no limitation to my imagination.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #73802
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Oh yeah! I found a place that sells pre-insulated boxes. Now I've got to do some calculating so I can ship. How are you for meat balls? I've got loads of burger.
I can make jerky out of any of it. Meat balls would be tasty, too. I can even make a nice stew from ground meat, or chili.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 10-07-2011, 09:37 PM   #73803
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

I'm going to do Swedish meatballs Monday and Chili some time next week.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 10-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #73804
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I'm going to do Swedish meatballs Monday and Chili some time next week.
Would you like some sourdough in exchange?

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 10-07-2011, 10:03 PM   #73805
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Babe, I've got a sourdough pot that's been sitting in my refrigerator for nearly 40 years and it was 200 years old when I got it. Good ol' Sourdough Jack Mabee! Just give me a week or so to get the shipping boxes. The daughter wants some, too so I'll get the boxes, vacu-seal up some meat and get it on the way. It might not be a bad idea, though, to let the weather cool down just a tad first . . .

But thanx for the offer.

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 10-07-2011, 10:07 PM   #73806
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Babe, I've got a sourdough pot that's been sitting in my refrigerator for nearly 40 years and it was 200 years old when I got it. Good ol' Sourdough Jack Mabee! Just give me a week or so to get the shipping boxes. The daughter wants some, too so I'll get the boxes, vacu-seal up some meat and get it on the way. It might not be a bad idea, though, to let the weather cool down just a tad first . . .

But thanx for the offer.
Cool. Send me some of your starter, too. Mine's purely homemade, not store bought.

How about some of our fabulous relish?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 10-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #73807
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Now you're talking!

My stories

Old 10-07-2011, 10:47 PM   #73808
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Now you're talking!
You want the Jamaican or the dill? Or would you like both?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 10-07-2011, 10:50 PM   #73809
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Oooo, Jamaican? Yeah!

My stories

Old 10-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #73810
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Oooo, Jamaican? Yeah!
I'll send you some of both. We're making pica-dilly this weekend. If it works out, I'll send you some of that, too.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 10-08-2011, 03:25 PM   #73811
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

There are times when I really hate being at least 3000 miles away. . . .

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 10-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #73812
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
There are times when I really hate being at least 3000 miles away. . . .
poor darling.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 10-10-2011, 02:08 PM   #73813
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
poor darling.
Very Kind of you, I'm sure.

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Charlie's Story "

Old 10-13-2011, 07:47 PM   #73814
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Page 2! Argh!

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 10-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #73815
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

We were wondering where you'd gotten off to.

My stories

Old 10-13-2011, 08:58 PM   #73816
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
We were wondering where you'd gotten off to.
Just another minor heart event and a light stroke. Made me a little tired.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 10-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #73817
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Just another minor heart event and a light stroke. Made me a little tired.
Now you stop that! It's hard on everyone else's nerves.

My stories

Old 10-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #73818
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Now you stop that! It's hard on everyone else's nerves.
I attacked one cause of the issue and put my foot down hard tonight. Next week, it's surgery to look at the back side of my heart. We're looking at major surgery in one form or another, but until then, I'm doing very well. No big deal.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 10-14-2011, 01:00 AM   #73819
Tricialen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I attacked one cause of the issue and put my foot down hard tonight. Next week, it's surgery to look at the back side of my heart. We're looking at major surgery in one form or another, but until then, I'm doing very well. No big deal.
Molly! This is a very BIG DEAL! Get better soon! That is an order!

My heart belongs to the moon...

Tell me your secret dreams ...but don't ask me for pictures...not gonna happen..or for my number...never gonna happen...we will meet only in our dreams...

I looked at the moon and I felt blue...then I looked again and I saw you...

Old 10-14-2011, 07:27 AM   #73820
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl

Quote:

Molly.

This party isn't much of a party without you!

I wish you all the best!

"Can I buy you a round?"

SHANIA TWAIN.

Old 10-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #73821
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

No, dear ladies, it's not a big deal. It's prevalent in my family (as I just discovered) and we live to be very old.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 10-14-2011, 10:45 AM   #73822
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Yes, dear, but it's not a lot of fun living 'till forever - but with no fun.
Or is it?

Good Luck, whatever happens.

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Charlie's Story "

Old 10-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #73823
Tricialen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
No, dear ladies, it's not a big deal. It's prevalent in my family (as I just discovered) and we live to be very old.
Love you Molly...want you to be safe, and happy and very healthy!

My heart belongs to the moon...

Tell me your secret dreams ...but don't ask me for pictures...not gonna happen..or for my number...never gonna happen...we will meet only in our dreams...

I looked at the moon and I felt blue...then I looked again and I saw you...

Old 10-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #73824
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl

Quote:

Rolf - make sure that everybody have a drink, I wanna make a toast.

To Molly!

CHEERS.

"Can I buy you a round?"

SHANIA TWAIN.

Old 10-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #73825
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

And a chorus of "Cheers" and mutterings of "Here Here", table thumpings and similar sound of approbation are clearly heard.

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Charlie's Story "

Closed Thread