Old 06-06-2010, 12:33 AM   #68226
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
A very long, prehensile tongue?
MMMM have to be introduced to that someday!
Playgrounder and Proud of it!!! #131

TK Anonymous member #35

You get a lot farther if you talk to me on the boards before you PM me...

Old 06-06-2010, 12:37 AM   #68227
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl

Quote:
You could even come over and meet the terrorier, admire the orchids . . . Heck, if you time it right, Stella might be here using my saw. Another woman I love. There so many of you . . .
I would enjoy that!

There are MANY women on here that are worth the time!

TK Anonymous member #35

Old 06-06-2010, 12:45 AM   #68228
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl

well, off to cam, then to bed...

Night, Nakeds!

TK Anonymous member #35

Old 06-06-2010, 01:02 AM   #68229
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

*yawns and stretches*

'night-night, cc.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 06-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #68230
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Good Mawnin', Palace! Would anyone like a fourth cup of coffee?

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 06-06-2010, 11:20 AM   #68231
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Good Mawnin', Palace! Would anyone like a fourth cup of coffee?
No coffee. Chocolate. Stat.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 06-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #68232
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

One box triple decadent Godiva truffles coming up.

Rented Out, Chap 2 is up. No one bombs yet *he says with crossed claws.*

My stories

Old 06-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #68233
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
One box triple decadent Godiva truffles coming up.

Rented Out, Chap 2 is up. No one bombs yet *he says with crossed claws.*
One bombs? You want one bombs? I'm on my way.

Thanks for the chocolate. Yum.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 06-06-2010, 06:32 PM   #68234
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Ladies are politely informed that a long, prehensile tongue is available at convenient times.
Just talk to HP about when the Dragon is available.

Evening all.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 06-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #68235
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

'Evening, HP. Can't hang around, we're doing Mom's 88th birthday today and I still have to make the BBQ sauces.

My stories

Old 06-06-2010, 06:48 PM   #68236
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

And may she enjoy many more of them.

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Charlie's Story "

Old 06-06-2010, 06:51 PM   #68237
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Would that she enjoyed much of anything. Sigh . . . Mother has always been just a touch on the cranky side and years of practice have only increased it.

My stories

Old 06-06-2010, 06:53 PM   #68238
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Would that she enjoyed much of anything. Sigh . . . Mother has always been just a touch on the cranky side and years of practice have only increased it.
Ah. Point taken (sympathy).

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Charlie's Story "

Old 06-06-2010, 07:10 PM   #68239
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
What you don't understand, dear, is that she truly enjoys grouching. It's her thing. Having you around to grouch at adds to her satisfaction. Smile and let her grouch. She loves it.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-06-2010, 07:25 PM   #68240
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
What you don't understand, dear, is that she truly enjoys grouching. It's her thing. Having you around to grouch at adds to her satisfaction. Smile and let her grouch. She loves it.
Now come on, Molly. Just because you are looking forward to be old enough to be a real grouch doesn't make it any easier for the Bear to "enjoy" being on the receiving end.

Handley Page

"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Charlie's Story "

Old 06-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #68241
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Oh I'm fully aware of that. I think the reason she and dad stayed together over sixty years was because they didn't want to have to break in a new sparring partner.

I just can't get into "happiness through misery".

My stories

Old 06-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #68242
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Now come on, Molly. Just because you are looking forward to be old enough to be a real grouch doesn't make it any easier for the Bear to "enjoy" being on the receiving end.
First of all, I'll never get old. Secondly, I'm already a grouch. Third--my grandmother is like that. She's not happy unless she has something to bitch about and someone to bitch at. Once I figure it out (when I was quite little) I found her constant yammering funny. It's all in how you look at it.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #68243
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Oh I'm fully aware of that. I think the reason she and dad stayed together over sixty years was because they didn't want to have to break in a new sparring partner.

I just can't get into "happiness through misery".
Few can, but she is your mommy.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #68244
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Few can, but she is your mommy.
And it was an interesting day when the roles switched. One day she was telling me off and the next I was chewing her up one side and down the other. Actually, there were years between those days but that's what happened. My sister does it, too, of course.

My stories

Old 06-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #68245
UltimateSwitch
The First and Foremost

My newest story is sadly lacking in votes, only person to vote on it gave it a 2 so that's my rating which stinks LOL

Old 06-06-2010, 11:54 PM   #68246
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateSwitch View Post
My newest story is sadly lacking in votes, only person to vote on it gave it a 2 so that's my rating which stinks LOL
Oh, I think it's higher than that now.

My stories

Old 06-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #68247
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Oh no, we don't. Page two is not an option!

My stories

Old 06-07-2010, 08:28 PM   #68248
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Oh no, we don't. Page two is not an option!
I was just about to pitch a hissy about it.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #68249
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

I probably won't be in tonight. I've got the last report cards I'll ever do to finish. Eleven days to freedom!

My stories

Old 06-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #68250
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I probably won't be in tonight. I've got the last report cards I'll ever do to finish. Eleven days to freedom!
Go to, bear.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Closed Thread