*followed by a*

slyc_grind.

Old 03-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #65454
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyc_willie View Post
Evening, ladies.
Hey, you big ol' studly man, you. How's life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly View Post
I'm doing well. Gettin' tired and heading to bed soon. Wrote some today and that felt nice, but now I need a bit of alone time to get the rest of it done, seeing as it involves a bit of one on one contact.

How has your day been? Did you continue cleaning? or did you get to enjoy your day?
Cool! Writing again, that's great. It's funny that somehow I can't seem to write erotica anymore. I've got so involved in the murder mystery I'm working on that I dont' think I'll ever write any other genre again.

My day? It was mostly spent in a drab cube farm, stuck the Siberian hell of the new unit I've been assigned to. Talk about being in the deep freeze! Those bitches are so cliquish that they refuse to speak to me. Hell, I can get along with anyone, but not this bunch, apparently. I hate it there. I want my girls back. I miss all the camaraderie.

Right now, though, I'm trying to draw my serial killer out. All his secrets are about to be exposed.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 03-15-2010, 11:42 PM   #65455
slyc_willie
Captain Crash

Cool

Quote:
*followed by a*

slyc_grind.
Ah, just like old times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Hey, you big ol' studly man, you. How's life?
Buttering me up for something, are ya? ;p

At the moment, everything's hectic as we finalize all the plans for Chicago. Being there is going to be a blast. getting there . . . not so much . . . .

Old 03-15-2010, 11:44 PM   #65456
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Ah, just like old times.

Buttering me up for something, are ya? ;p

At the moment, everything's hectic as we finalize all the plans for Chicago. Being there is going to be a blast. getting there . . . not so much . . . .
It will all work out. You'll see.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 03-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #65457
slyc_willie
Captain Crash

Cool

Quote:
It will all work out. You'll see.
So says the voice of experience?

Old 03-15-2010, 11:46 PM   #65458
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?

Quote:

Cool! Writing again, that's great. It's funny that somehow I can't seem to write erotica anymore. I've got so involved in the murder mystery I'm working on that I dont' think I'll ever write any other genre again.

My day? It was mostly spent in a drab cube farm, stuck the Siberian hell of the new unit I've been assigned to. Talk about being in the deep freeze! Those bitches are so cliquish that they refuse to speak to me. Hell, I can get along with anyone, but not this bunch, apparently. I hate it there. I want my girls back. I miss all the camaraderie.

Right now, though, I'm trying to draw my serial killer out. All his secrets are about to be exposed.
I will take what I can give in regards to writing. I thought too that perhaps erotica was not my "thing" anymore and so I would sit down to write other stuff, even contemplating completely rewriting my 50,000 plus word novel. In the end I stared at a blank screen and felt nothing.

Finally I decided that perhaps I am supposed to write it, not to make a living from it, but to simply write what I enjoy. If I stopped I would be doing it for others, not for me. I know people disapproved of what I wrote, but they aren't required to read it. I will probably submit my work sometime to someplace and see what happens, but I don't see me becoming an author with my own little shelf of devotion at Barnes & Noble.

Old 03-15-2010, 11:47 PM   #65459
RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?

Quote:
Ah, just like old times.

But of course.

Old 03-15-2010, 11:50 PM   #65460
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl

Quote:
Hey, stranger. How you been?
Been surviving, barely. Looking forward to my vacation starting on Wed.

How are you feeling?
Playgrounder and Proud of it!!! #131

TK Anonymous member #35

You get a lot farther if you talk to me on the boards before you PM me...

Old 03-15-2010, 11:50 PM   #65461
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl

Quote:
Why thanks. Hope you're sleeping well.

Hello Sweets and cc.

TK Anonymous member #35

Old 03-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #65462
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl

Quote:
Evening, ladies.
Heya, Slyc!

TK Anonymous member #35

Old 03-15-2010, 11:53 PM   #65463
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
So says the voice of experience?
Two words: "Texas" and "Eagle". Wicked train.

Welcome to parenthood. It comes with all sorts of wonderful complications, eh? But what fun it is when it all comes together. The second fun thing is going home to the baby. She'll be so happy to see you and you'll all have a great time.

Quote:
I will take what I can give in regards to writing. I thought too that perhaps erotica was not my "thing" anymore and so I would sit down to write other stuff, even contemplating completely rewriting my 50,000 plus word novel. In the end I stared at a blank screen and felt nothing.

Finally I decided that perhaps I am supposed to write it, not to make a living from it, but to simply write what I enjoy. If I stopped I would be doing it for others, not for me. I know people disapproved of what I wrote, but they aren't required to read it. I will probably submit my work sometime to someplace and see what happens, but I don't see me becoming an author with my own little shelf of devotion at Barnes & Noble.
That's the funny thing about me. I don't write much that isn't just for me. I love the process of crafting a story, of creating the characters and getting into their heads and finding their issues and resolutions. I love every aspect of it.

All my life I've known that I have one great talent. Others can do anything and everything, but not me. I can only do one thing well and that's write. That in itself is strange enough when almost everyone else in the family is a musician. But I write. And I'm good at it.

Do I see myself with my own little shelf and B&N? Hell, yes. All I need is the break to get me there.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 03-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #65464
slyc_willie
Captain Crash

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc'skittykat View Post
Heya, Slyc!
Hey there, cc.

Old 03-15-2010, 11:58 PM   #65465
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc'skittykat View Post
Been surviving, barely. Looking forward to my vacation starting on Wed.

How are you feeling?
A bit stronger, thank you. I'm still not myself yet, but I'm coming along. The doc said it will likely be months before I get my full strength back. I'm such a dumbass sometimes.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 03-15-2010, 11:58 PM   #65466
slyc_willie
Captain Crash

Cool

Quote:
Two words: "Texas" and "Eagle". Wicked train.

Welcome to parenthood. It comes with all sorts of wonderful complications, eh? But what fun it is when it all comes together. The second fun thing is going home to the baby. She'll be so happy to see you and you'll all have a great time.
The "welcome" part's already over. Now it's the growing and learning part, for all three of us. But that's not as difficult as i thought it would be. It ain't easy, but it's not supposed to be. It's just as difficult as I can handle, it seems.

But, despite as much fun as we're going to have in Chicago, there's going to be that part of me that will want it all over and done with soon so we can all be reunited.

Nah, I ain't a softee.

Old 03-16-2010, 12:02 AM   #65467
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
The "welcome" part's already over. Now it's the growing and learning part, for all three of us. But that's not as difficult as i thought it would be. It ain't easy, but it's not supposed to be. It's just as difficult as I can handle, it seems.

But, despite as much fun as we're going to have in Chicago, there's going to be that part of me that will want it all over and done with soon so we can all be reunited.

Nah, I ain't a softee.
That's the way it should be, though. You need your time away from her, so don't feel guilty about it. It's healthy for her to bond with others and to learn to live for short periods without her parents. It makes for a stronger, healthier child.

And it also helps her to appreciate what she has. It also helps you. I'm sure there are times you'd like to ring her little neck. After this, those times will be fewer and farther between, and by the time next Litogether rolls around, you'll be ready for another break.

At least that's how it works for me.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 03-16-2010, 12:15 AM   #65468
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Someone told me this joint's jumpin' tonight so I thought I'd stop by and see what's goin' on.

Hey, y'all.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 03-16-2010, 12:18 AM   #65469
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
Someone told me this joint's jumpin' tonight so I thought I'd stop by and see what's goin' on.

Hey, y'all.
Hey, Tom. How's it hangin'?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 03-16-2010, 12:22 AM   #65470
slyc_willie
Captain Crash

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post

Hey, y'all.
DUDE!

How's it going, Tom?

Old 03-16-2010, 12:31 AM   #65471
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

It's been a challenging night in the shop but the task of hanging the tool box is finally coming along. Another trip to Home Depot and the assistance of the younger males in the family and it should be up. Fortunately all the gouges and holes in the wall will be behind the box.

And a very good evening to the crew, too.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 03-16-2010, 12:37 AM   #65472
slyc_willie
Captain Crash

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
It's been a challenging night in the shop but the task of hanging the tool box is finally coming along. Another trip to Home Depot and the assistance of the younger males in the family and it should be up. Fortunately all the gouges and holes in the wall will be behind the box.

Evening, Bear. Got everything packed for the trip?

Old 03-16-2010, 12:39 AM   #65473
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post

You crack me up. Glad you're not playing handiman at my house.

Good night, everyone. Sleep well.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 03-16-2010, 12:40 AM   #65474
slyc_willie
Captain Crash

Cool

Quote:
You crack me up. Glad you're not playing handiman at my house.

Good night, everyone. Sleep well.
'Night, Molly.

Old 03-16-2010, 12:44 AM   #65475
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Evening, Bear. Got everything packed for the trip?
On a Monday night? Hell, man, I ain't leaving until Friday morning. Why pack now? I've still got a carry-on coming in FedEx tomorrow. Thursday Night is plenty soon enough.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Closed Thread