Old 02-14-2010, 08:32 PM   #64126
sadangel
angel Graham!!

Happy Valentine's Day all. I got to talk to my Sir this morning and got a very NICE VDay eCard!

A Woman to Love, a lesbian erotic romance is available now at: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords
Available at all three places for $0.99. Thank you.

Old 02-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #64127
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Methinks perchance a bump is needed.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 02-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #64128
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

I'm expecting a grand result from the dinner I cooked tonight. Not tonight, of course. Poor HM didn't get home until nearly seven, having been gone from the house for over twelve hours. However, my short ribs in bourbon sauce was a hit and the home made, diabetes-safe chocolate ice cream with Creme de Menthe was most satisfactory. Now she's talking to her mother.

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 02-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #64129
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in (remember that one?) and to say howdy.

My writing is proceeding apace, hence my absences of late, but the muse cannot be denied. Dear Diedre has been my constant companion recently and the words are flowing like champagne on New Years Eve.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 02-14-2010, 11:08 PM   #64130
lisa123414
Literotica Guru

there is still here 58 minutes of Valentine's day left. So happy day Tom, VM, Sadangel, Handley, Yours sincerely, easome (you seem so familiar), Dianthus, and last but not least, Tarakin, sweet kisses and hugs to you, and hope to belatedly make your valentines day special

Old 02-14-2010, 11:11 PM   #64131
Tricialen
Literotica Guru

Happy V Day Naked ones... had a splendid day...hope you did too

My heart belongs to the moon...

Tell me your secret dreams ...but don't ask me for pictures...not gonna happen..or for my number...never gonna happen...we will meet only in our dreams...

I looked at the moon and I felt blue...then I looked again and I saw you...

Old 02-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #64132
lisa123414
Literotica Guru

Happy Valentines, Tricia, xo

Old 02-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #64133
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa123414 View Post
there is still here 58 minutes of Valentine's day left. So happy day Tom, VM, Sadangel, Handley, Yours sincerely, easome (you seem so familiar), Dianthus, and last but not least, Tarakin, sweet kisses and hugs to you, and hope to belatedly make your valentines day special
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricialen View Post

Happy V Day Naked ones... had a splendid day...hope you did too
Happy Valentine's Day ladies.

I had a good one, myself...actually my DW did...dinner, flowers, candy and a nice greeting card do it every time.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

Old 02-14-2010, 11:28 PM   #64134
Tricialen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
Happy Valentine's Day ladies.

I had a good one, myself...actually my DW did...dinner, flowers, candy and a nice greeting card do it every time.
Nice, Tom ...

My heart belongs to the moon...

Tell me your secret dreams ...but don't ask me for pictures...not gonna happen..or for my number...never gonna happen...we will meet only in our dreams...

I looked at the moon and I felt blue...then I looked again and I saw you...

Old 02-14-2010, 11:32 PM   #64135
lisa123414
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
Whooee! That there's some right purty speechfyin. I dunno all them words exactly, but it's purty anyhows. I cain't say I knows no poe'try, but I knows some of them...what'cha call 'em...lim'ricks...but they ain't suitable for no lady's ears.
oh Tom, you do not fool me even for a moment, my wishes for a wonderful valentines for you and dierdre, my hope is that my friend, agent 99, has a lovely time

Old 02-15-2010, 12:09 AM   #64136
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricialen View Post
Nice, Tom ...
I do what I can, Trish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa123414 View Post
oh Tom, you do not fool me even for a moment, my wishes for a wonderful valentines for you and dierdre, my hope is that my friend, agent 99, has a lovely time

Thanks, Lisa. The same to you, plus more.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:02 AM   #64137
Tarakin
Invisible but stylish

Thanks for all the Valentine wishes!

Old 02-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #64138
Dianthus
Uplifted

Happy Monday, Naked People.

Set 'em up, bar keep. Whiskey and ginger ale.

“You always own the option of having no opinion.
There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control.
These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

My Stories

Old 02-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #64139
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianthus View Post

Happy Precedent Day, Di. And make it a Woodford and Seven for me, Blue. And don't be stingy with the Woodford. Now that I'm down off the ladder, I'm dry and in the mood.

My stories

Old 02-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #64140
Dianthus
Uplifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Happy Precedent Day, Di. And make it a Woodford and Seven for me, Blue. And don't be stingy with the Woodford. Now that I'm down off the ladder, I'm dry and in the mood.
In the mood for snuggles and bear hugs? (asks she hopefully)

There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control.
These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

My Stories

Old 02-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #64141
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

I'm always good for a hug-and-snuggle. Though you might want to wait until I get all the twigs brushed out of my fur. I've been pruning.

My stories

Old 02-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #64142
Dianthus
Uplifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post

I'm always good for a hug-and-snuggle. Though you might want to wait until I get all the twigs brushed out of my fur. I've been pruning.
Thank for the hug.

Here, let me help you with the twigs...and maybe I could rub your tummy.

My Stories

Old 02-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #64143
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Fire's boosted, stones warmed, Dragon flown & fed.
Busy night (teaching and sorting out some discs), so I'll have a very large plum brandy, thanks.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 02-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #64144
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

We're headed out for Indian food so I will indulge myself in my fortnightly beer. God, but I love Tandoori!

My stories

Old 02-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #64145
The_Fool
smiling for the camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianthus View Post

Trying to decide whether that ruins the whiskey, the ginger ale or both.

saying something foolish

Writing poetry is kind of like being a husband. You have to learn when to shut up and call it done.

Old 02-16-2010, 05:46 AM   #64146
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fool View Post
Trying to decide whether that ruins the whiskey, the ginger ale or both.
You wouldn't want to tuin a good single Malt; would you ?

Good (Tuesday) Morning all,

Coffee's ready, doughnuts in stock, fires sorted, stones heated.
I'm for a snooze in the chair.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 02-16-2010, 10:10 PM   #64147
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Took HM out to In-and-Out Burger tonight. Would you believe she'd never been to one? Anyway, I'm now indulging myself in a agave/chocolate ice cream with rum.

My stories

Old 02-16-2010, 10:31 PM   #64148
DesertPirate
Sailing from the desert

Cool

Have a drink and wish secretme a happy birthday.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #64149
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertPirate View Post
Have a drink and wish secretme a happy birthday.
I pulled a cake out of the fridge for her.

My stories

Old 02-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #64150
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

A bump appears in order.

My stories

Closed Thread