Old 06-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #52426
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne08 View Post
If I go to college again (hoping to), I won't do the internet style again, I'd rather do the actual classroom style college.
There's no substitute for total immersion in the academic atmosphere. Having all the knowledge of the ages at your disposal is heady wine indeed.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 06-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #52427
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

bloodypagebump

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 06-02-2009, 10:52 PM   #52428
starrkers
Down two, then left

*wanders back in with magnum of champagne, unopened from yesterday*

Anyone care to celebrate today?

Stories, etc

Latest: My Julia

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 06-02-2009, 10:52 PM   #52429
Anne08
Not again!

Alright, I'm out for the night. Dinner's done, and movie's on

I'll take some of that champagne before I go though

Best Blowjob Ever
http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=354935

Unwinding
http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=355193

Please leave some comments!

I have other stories I've written, too. Just look under my name if you're interested in reading anymore of my work

If you want to correspond with me, I'll be glad to do so, but not through my email. PM me (that's a Private Message, for those of you that don't know), and we can go from there

Otherwise, here's a link to 'my thread' for anything you want to ask/comment about my stories. And look at for updates on said stories as well! http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=656011

Old 06-02-2009, 10:53 PM   #52430
OneLustyWench
One very wicked wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrkers View Post

I'd love to but it's bedtime for the wench now. But if it's still unopened another day, I have the chocolates and strawberries to go with it.
Proud To Be Official Playgrounder #298!
For a woman, there is nothing more erotic than being understood.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:53 PM   #52431
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLustyWench View Post
Hit me with your best shot!
Sometimes I have to check the target to make sure it's ready for the bullet...and that can take a while...close examination is very important when you're shooting.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

Old 06-02-2009, 10:54 PM   #52432
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
There's no substitute for total immersion in the academic atmosphere. Having all the knowledge of the ages at your disposal is heady wine indeed.
Amen and again I say Amen! I was miserable in middle school and high school. All those rosy images of high school with the proms and games and cheerleaders, etc. passed me by entirely. But the university? Ah, the university. I liked it so much that if it hasn't been for this rotten little war that got in the way, I'd have never left. I had it all scoped out. Tenure, tweed jacket with leather elbow patches, calabash pipe, academic robes with velvet trim . . . God, but I wanted that. Lyndon Baines Johnson, I hope you rot in Hell!

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 06-02-2009, 10:55 PM   #52433
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:

Sure do! Congrats on two wins, starr.

I'll take a glass of bubbly.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:56 PM   #52434
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLustyWench View Post
I'd love to but it's bedtime for the wench now. But if it's still unopened another day, I have the chocolates and strawberries to go with it.
Good night sexy...um...Wenchie.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:58 PM   #52435
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Amen and again I say Amen! I was miserable in middle school and high school. All those rosy images of high school with the proms and games and cheerleaders, etc. passed me by entirely. But the university? Ah, the university. I liked it so much that if it hasn't been for this rotten little war that got in the way, I'd have never left. I had it all scoped out. Tenure, tweed jacket with leather elbow patches, calabash pipe, academic robes with velvet trim . . . God, but I wanted that. Lyndon Baines Johnson, I hope you rot in Hell!
He must be a tour guide by now.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:59 PM   #52436
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
He must be a tour guide by now.
I hope he's Exhibit A, myself!

My stories

Old 06-02-2009, 11:01 PM   #52437
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:
Sure do! Congrats on two wins, starr.

I'll take a glass of bubbly.
It was a total surprise, specially seeing as I haven't been around in an age and at least one of the cats was full of AH regulars.

So I'm gonna have a small whoop-it-up!

You want a glass or a stein's worth?

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 06-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #52438
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
It was a total surprise, specially seeing as I haven't been around in an age and at least one of the cats was full of AH regulars.

Just a flute for me. I have to go to the store and buy a mousetrap.

My stories

Old 06-02-2009, 11:04 PM   #52439
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
I hope he's Exhibit A, myself!
It's amazing how LBJ gets a pass on faking the reason for the 'Nam escalation...and Nixon gets tarred and feathered for a stupid break-in.

Oh fudge...I forgot...no politics here...don't tell Molly or I'm in deep shit.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:06 PM   #52440
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:

Not really...quality and talent are always recognized.

How much you got? I'll have a stein.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #52441
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Huh? With the terror-ier on the job? That must be Mighty Mouse.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #52442
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:
A mousetrap?? What about the holy terrorier? Is she failing in her duties?

Quote:
Not really...quality and talent are always recognized.

How much you got? I'll have a stein.
*Snort* If you say so!

I have a case of it here! Like I said, only a small celebration

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 06-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #52443
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

The damned mouse hides under the washer-dryer where the terror-ier can't even come close to fitting. A rat would be too big to go there and she'd nail it but a itsy-bitsy, tiny little mouse . . .

My stories

Old 06-02-2009, 11:15 PM   #52444
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
A mousetrap?? What about the holy terrorier? Is she failing in her duties?

*Snort* If you say so!

I have a case of it here! Like I said, only a small celebration
Just one case huh? It is a small celebration. Of course I didn't see the Tattinger lorry outside either.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:18 PM   #52445
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Thanx for the bubbly, I'll be back in a bit.

Peanut butter, heh, heh, heh . . .

My stories

Old 06-02-2009, 11:18 PM   #52446
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:
Just one case huh? It is a small celebration. Of course I didn't see the Tattinger lorry outside either.
A case of magnums though ...

Yeah, I know, should've been jerryboams - I'm cheap!

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 06-02-2009, 11:30 PM   #52447
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
A case of magnums though ...

Yeah, I know, should've been jerryboams - I'm cheap!
Not cheap...thrifty...there's a difference. Cheap is putting an inexpensive wine in an expensive brand bottle and serving from it...thrifty is putting the wine in a cut glass carafe' so no one sees that it's inexpensive.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:38 PM   #52448
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Location: With an annoying cat in my lap keeping me from typing.
Evening.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:42 PM   #52449
Safe_Bet
No she's not back I'm Amy

ELI!!!!

*Super Duper, Mega Pounce*

Proud lesbian wife and mother!

Here's a link to my stories and poetry.

Here's my AH Profile

I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?

Old 06-02-2009, 11:43 PM   #52450
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Location: With an annoying cat in my lap keeping me from typing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safe_Bet View Post
ELI!!!!

*Super Duper, Mega Pounce*
*Gasps*
*Pauses*
*Holds SUPER-TIGHT*

Hey, love!

Closed Thread