Old 06-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #52326
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Nero View Post
Hi Tom

Yeah ... hopefully real life will lay off her soon and give her the time to come back and whip this place into shape
I wanna see that...maybe she'll let that goon she hired do the deed...he's creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
I believe that's cane this place back into shape, no?
Yeah...everybody gets a few swats...just on principle.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 06-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #52327
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Damn page bump!

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

Old 06-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #52328
Emperor_Nero
Ever have 1 of those days

Well, it's bedtime for me guys

Take care, hope to see you soon and tell Molly I said hi if she pops in

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." ~ Albert Einstein
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single stop at the ATM." ~ Anonymous
"A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish." ~ The Zen philosopher Basha

Old 06-01-2009, 10:18 PM   #52329
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Nero View Post
Well, it's bedtime for me guys

Take care, hope to see you soon and tell Molly I said hi if she pops in
Take care, Nero. Hi to Wenchie. I will do.

Old 06-01-2009, 10:54 PM   #52330
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
Take care, Nero. Hi to Wenchie. I will do.
Attendance is getting really thin at the party, lately. There used to be a lot more people here. It's good to see Starr again but where the heck is everyone else?

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 06-01-2009, 10:58 PM   #52331
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Attendance is getting really thin at the party, lately. There used to be a lot more people here. It's good to see Starr again but where the heck is everyone else?
I dunno...all off doin' other things I guess...Nero's workin'...Molly's writin'...Di and Trish are doin' RL things...starr's in and out...I guess it's us, dude.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:11 PM   #52332
starrkers
Down two, then left

Hi Tom, VM!

How's things?

Stories, etc

Latest: My Julia

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 06-01-2009, 11:14 PM   #52333
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrkers View Post
Hi Tom, VM!

How's things?
Hi starr!! Just fine where I'm sittin'. How's things down under?

Old 06-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #52334
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Hi Tom, VM!

How's things?
Hi, Hon,
Can I get you a cappuccino?

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 06-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #52335
starrkers
Down two, then left

Getting colder, and wet.

The neighbour has started building his house, so it's raining!

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 06-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #52336
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I dunno...all off doin' other things I guess...Nero's workin'...Molly's writin'...Di and Trish are doin' RL things...starr's in and out...I guess it's us, dude.
Let me see. There have to be some sausages around here we can brown over the fireplace . . .

And Pirate dropped off an entire case of Spaten!

My stories

Old 06-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #52337
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Getting colder, and wet.

The neighbour has started building his house, so it's raining!
That's sad. How's yours doing?

My stories

Old 06-01-2009, 11:32 PM   #52338
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:
Hi, Hon,
Can I get you a cappuccino?
Oo, coffee!!!

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 06-01-2009, 11:33 PM   #52339
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:
That's sad. How's yours doing?
We're in a hurry up and wait pattern. Once the ducks line up there will be much activity (I hope) and major gains, till then....

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 06-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #52340
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
We're in a hurry up and wait pattern. Once the ducks line up there will be much activity (I hope) and major gains, till then....
Y'all gettin' into winter there?

Old 06-01-2009, 11:43 PM   #52341
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I hope those ducks hurry up. Another rainy winter in the caravans isn't the best of ideas.

My stories

Old 06-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #52342
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
I hope those ducks hurry up. Another rainy winter in the caravans isn't the best of ideas.
Word! My cousin used to live in a single wide with his wife and 2 kids...he was career Marine Corps...Staff Sgt when I visited him at Parris Island...he was a DI...damn crowded it was.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:57 PM   #52343
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Word! My cousin used to live in a single wide with his wife and 2 kids...he was career Marine Corps...Staff Sgt when I visited him at Parris Island...he was a DI...damn crowded it was.
My parents did that while their house in Napa Valley was being built. Not fun! And it was only the two of them. Having three kids around is not my idea of a picnic.

My stories

Old 06-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #52344
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, it's working on getting cold.
Hopefully the ducks will be herded in the next twoweeks.

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 06-01-2009, 11:59 PM   #52345
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Yeah, it's working on getting cold.
Hopefully the ducks will be herded in the next twoweeks.
At least the roofs on so that work can continue even during the Wet.

My stories

Old 06-02-2009, 12:02 AM   #52346
Tricialen
Literotica Guru

Just stopping by for big hugs! I sliced my thumb opened making dinner...three stitches later.....

My heart belongs to the moon...

Tell me your secret dreams ...but don't ask me for pictures...not gonna happen..or for my number...never gonna happen...we will meet only in our dreams...

I looked at the moon and I felt blue...then I looked again and I saw you...

Old 06-02-2009, 12:04 AM   #52347
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Oh, ow! I did that once. I hope you weren't on blood thinners, it makes things a real mess and the E-Room docs aren't the least bit amused.

My stories

Old 06-02-2009, 12:04 AM   #52348
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricialen View Post
Just stopping by for big hugs! I sliced my thumb opened making dinner...three stitches later.....
Awwww....poor Trish...(((HUGS)))......wha hoppen sweetie?

Old 06-02-2009, 12:07 AM   #52349
Tricialen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh, ow! I did that once. I hope you weren't on blood thinners, it makes things a real mess and the E-Room docs aren't the least bit amused.
Quote:
Awwww....poor Trish...(((HUGS)))......wha hoppen sweetie?
No...not on anything....I was cutting up chicken ..and I'm still not sure how it happened ....we have really sharp knives....

Hugs back....snuggled between Tom and Bear....I feel better already.

My heart belongs to the moon...

Tell me your secret dreams ...but don't ask me for pictures...not gonna happen..or for my number...never gonna happen...we will meet only in our dreams...

I looked at the moon and I felt blue...then I looked again and I saw you...

Old 06-02-2009, 12:11 AM   #52350
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricialen View Post
No...not on anything....I was cutting up chicken ..and I'm still not sure how it happened ....we have really sharp knives....

Hugs back....snuggled between Tom and Bear....I feel better already.
Ah feels yer pain...as an ex-prez once said...I slashed my shin with a machete a couple weeks back...that smarted...5 stitches and a tetanus shot.

Closed Thread