Old 05-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #52001
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
What if his lady bear wants to tie him down?
Bed posts don't discriminate as far as I'm aware.

Stories:

NEW! For the Lit Halloween Competition: Brendan's Last Lay - a rollicking revengeful Halloween hump!

~~~~~~~~~
Celtic tigers are just big pussycats in disguise
And we love to have our tummies tickled
~~~~~~~~~

Old 05-24-2009, 08:09 PM   #52002
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricialen View Post
Ummm hummm sure....Tom and Bear have been talking when I've been gone
Nope. I just guessed. Honest.

Stories:

NEW! For the Lit Halloween Competition: Brendan's Last Lay - a rollicking revengeful Halloween hump!

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Old 05-24-2009, 08:17 PM   #52003
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricialen View Post
Ummm hummm sure....Tom and Bear have been talking when I've been gone
No! A gentlebear never ties and tells.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 05-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #52004
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I meant anything within reason. Coke should never sully good vodka. I think I've decided to have a stiff...bourbon anyway, so thanks.

I know. So nasty to think about.

Care to join me in a fine bourbon?
A vintage port and some five year old cheddar after dinner will suit me better, I think, but thanx for the offer. BTW, have you ever encountered a bourbon by the name of J.W. Dant? I had some by that name once, I think, and have never been able to find any since. Delicious stuff.

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 05-24-2009, 08:20 PM   #52005
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

I'm turning in for the night. Cheerio, Naked Folk.

Stories:

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Old 05-24-2009, 08:23 PM   #52006
Tricialen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EesomeBeastie View Post
Night sweetie

My heart belongs to the moon...

Tell me your secret dreams ...but don't ask me for pictures...not gonna happen..or for my number...never gonna happen...we will meet only in our dreams...

I looked at the moon and I felt blue...then I looked again and I saw you...

Old 05-24-2009, 08:35 PM   #52007
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Bed posts don't discriminate as far as I'm aware.
Good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
A vintage port and some five year old cheddar after dinner will suit me better, I think, but thanx for the offer. BTW, have you ever encountered a bourbon by the name of J.W. Dant? I had some by that name once, I think, and have never been able to find any since. Delicious stuff.
I believe my grandfather had some at his bar that went for premium price. After the place burned down and he rebuilt, he didn't serve it anymore. It might be because he couldn't get it anymore.

Quote:
Good night.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 08:48 PM   #52008
Anne08
Not again!

Ah, Memorial Day weekend! I love four day weekends. Especially if we get to grill out! So much fun. Now we're just missing a pool. But it's too cold here for outdoor pools...

Best Blowjob Ever
http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=354935

Unwinding
http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=355193

Please leave some comments!

I have other stories I've written, too. Just look under my name if you're interested in reading anymore of my work

If you want to correspond with me, I'll be glad to do so, but not through my email. PM me (that's a Private Message, for those of you that don't know), and we can go from there

Otherwise, here's a link to 'my thread' for anything you want to ask/comment about my stories. And look at for updates on said stories as well! http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=656011

Old 05-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #52009
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne08 View Post
Ah, Memorial Day weekend! I love four day weekends. Especially if we get to grill out! So much fun. Now we're just missing a pool. But it's too cold here for outdoor pools...
Hi, Anne. I have often wondered why you don't migrate south.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 08:51 PM   #52010
Anne08
Not again!

I'll be doing that soon enough. I didn't really move up north because I liked the weather,lol.

Best Blowjob Ever

Unwinding

I have other stories I've written, too. Just look under my name if you're interested in reading anymore of my work

If you want to correspond with me, I'll be glad to do so, but not through my email. PM me (that's a Private Message, for those of you that don't know), and we can go from there

Otherwise, here's a link to 'my thread' for anything you want to ask/comment about my stories. And look at for updates on said stories as well! http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=656011

Old 05-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #52011
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Hi, Anne. I have often wondered why you don't migrate south.
Methinks she's dreaming along those lines. Who knows? She might find the MidWest positively balmy when she returns to the lower 48.

My stories

Old 05-24-2009, 08:54 PM   #52012
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I'll be doing that soon enough. I didn't really move up north because I liked the weather,lol.
Why did you move there?

Damn, the rain is falling hard now. I'm trapped in my gazebo, watching birds dodge the drops like they're in a hail of bullets.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 08:55 PM   #52013
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Methinks she's dreaming along those lines. Who knows? She might find the MidWest positively balmy when she returns to the lower 48.
She better watch out for the mosquitos and bufflao gnats this year. They're vicious and plentiful.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 08:56 PM   #52014
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Why did you move there?

Damn, the rain is falling hard now. I'm trapped in my gazebo, watching birds dodge the drops like they're in a hail of bullets.
Trapped in your gazebo protected by the rain from any possible disturbance. Awww, you poor thing.

My stories

Old 05-24-2009, 09:04 PM   #52015
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Trapped in your gazebo protected by the rain from any possible disturbance. Awww, you poor thing.
Snerk. You don't know my kid, do you?

She put on her jammies, grabbed her Blue Bear and an umbrella and joined me. Talk about disturbances.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 09:05 PM   #52016
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Snerk. You don't know my kid, do you?

She put on her jammies, grabbed her Blue Bear and an umbrella and joined me. Talk about disturbances.
Ah, obviously her mother's child! I love it when a kid shows initiative.

My stories

Old 05-24-2009, 09:09 PM   #52017
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Ah, obviously her mother's child! I love it when a kid shows initiative.
She's a very clever child. And she's driving me nuts right now.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 09:11 PM   #52018
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Aha! Signs of life in the Palace! Yay! How's everyone tonite? Y'all enjoying the holiday weekend?

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 05-24-2009, 09:36 PM   #52019
Anne08
Not again!

Stuff's on the grill as we speak. And I live here in the big 'ol Icecube right now because that's where the hubby is based.

Putting on a corset by yourself is a bitch :-\

Best Blowjob Ever

Unwinding

Last edited by Anne08 : 05-24-2009 at 09:44 PM.

Old 05-24-2009, 10:00 PM   #52020
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

It could be worse. He could be based in the Aleutians or someplace really disgusting. With any luck, he'll get Hawai'i next time.

My stories

Old 05-24-2009, 11:12 PM   #52021
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
Aha! Signs of life in the Palace! Yay! How's everyone tonite? Y'all enjoying the holiday weekend?
Hi, baby. Got knocked off line for a while there.

Quote:
Stuff's on the grill as we speak. And I live here in the big 'ol Icecube right now because that's where the hubby is based.

Putting on a corset by yourself is a bitch :-\
How soon before the two of you bust out?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 11:30 PM   #52022
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Hi, baby. Got knocked off line for a while there.
Hi Molly. Good to see you! Enjoying your weekend so far?

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 05-24-2009, 11:48 PM   #52023
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
Hi Molly. Good to see you! Enjoying your weekend so far?
Very much, thank you. but now I must take my tired body to bed.

Good night, everyone.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 11:54 PM   #52024
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Good night, Molly.

My stories

Old 05-25-2009, 12:15 AM   #52025
Anne08
Not again!

We're moving next month

Best Blowjob Ever

Unwinding

Closed Thread