Old 05-23-2009, 06:06 PM   #51951
Dianthus
Snow Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Nero View Post
Hello ...

any Naked People home today?
Hi, Nero. This naked person is off to clean up....I've been digging in the gardens.

“You always own the option of having no opinion.
There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control.
These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

My Stories

Old 05-23-2009, 06:09 PM   #51952
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hello ...
any Naked People home today?
Well, I've settled down for the evening. How's things going with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianthus45 View Post
Hi, Nero. This naked person is off to clean up....I've been digging in the gardens.
But you're allowed to be mucky on this site...

Stories:

NEW! For the Lit Halloween Competition: Brendan's Last Lay - a rollicking revengeful Halloween hump!

~~~~~~~~~
Celtic tigers are just big pussycats in disguise
And we love to have our tummies tickled
~~~~~~~~~

Old 05-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #51953
Emperor_Nero
Ever have 1 of those days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianthus45 View Post
Enjoy the baths then

Quote:
Originally Posted by EesomeBeastie View Post

Just getting ready to head out in a few minutes here ... off to see a baseball game tonight

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." ~ Albert Einstein
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single stop at the ATM." ~ Anonymous
"A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish." ~ The Zen philosopher Basha

Old 05-23-2009, 07:33 PM   #51954
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:

Since Molly gave the 'maidens' the summer off, it might not be so much allowed as required.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 05-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #51955
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Since Molly gave the 'maidens' the summer off, it might not be so much allowed as required.
Can't we hire some ourselves, when she's not looking, and pay them with booze filched from the bar?

Stories:

NEW! For the Lit Halloween Competition: Brendan's Last Lay - a rollicking revengeful Halloween hump!

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Old 05-23-2009, 07:49 PM   #51956
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Can't we hire some ourselves, when she's not looking, and pay them with booze filched from the bar?
Funny that you should mention that. There's this line outside . . .

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 05-23-2009, 09:42 PM   #51957
Dianthus
Snow Princess

Quote:
Funny that you should mention that. There's this line outside . . .
Are you gentlemen so spoiled here that you have forgotten how to bathe yourselves?

Alternatively, with all the women dropping by, couldn't you work out some sort of barter system? I don't seem to be short of offers for someone to scrub my back...I know I'd return the favour.

“You always own the option of having no opinion.
There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control.
These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

My Stories

Old 05-24-2009, 12:31 AM   #51958
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

I'll return tomorrow. Just now I'm not in any condition for fun. Sam is gone, where will we find another like him?

My stories

Old 05-24-2009, 06:15 AM   #51959
mansome
Cock-y Michigan Flirt

Hey all... It's been awhile... I feel horrible that I didn't make it to the Chicago Litogetether and in hindsight it was a bad decision not to go...

I'll try to get my ass over here more often......

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and horny as ever...

The Swingers Playground Thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=830342
Introducing J.R.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=687958

Old 05-24-2009, 10:12 AM   #51960
pleaz_me
Icing Queen

Dropping in to wish all the Naked a happy weekend!

Old 05-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #51961
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Anyone around? The gazebo is up, the flowers are planted and I finally get to enjoy some free time.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #51962
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Anyone around? The gazebo is up, the flowers are planted and I finally get to enjoy some free time.
I'm here! Resting my feet after delivering leaflets in the blazing sunshine.

(A sunny Bank Holiday weekend. Almost unheard of!)

Stories:

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Old 05-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #51963
Emperor_Nero

Quote:
Hi Darlin'

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." ~ Albert Einstein
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single stop at the ATM." ~ Anonymous
"A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish." ~ The Zen philosopher Basha

Old 05-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #51964
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I'm here! Resting my feet after delivering leaflets in the blazing sunshine.

(A sunny Bank Holiday weekend. Almost unheard of!)
The weather is grand here as well. Glorious even. I'm exhausted and the bugs nearly ate me alive today, but I finally have my little oasis put together. I love my gazebo. It's a child/husband-free zone.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 07:43 PM   #51965
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Hi Darlin'
Hi, sugar. How're you?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 07:44 PM   #51966
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
The weather is grand here as well. Glorious even. I'm exhausted and the bugs nearly ate me alive today, but I finally have my little oasis put together. I love my gazebo. It's a child/husband-free zone.
Hey Molly,
How's the orchid doing? I just took a zucchini cake out of the oven and am about to get my clothes back on (we had 55 minutes while the cake baked) and head back out to the veggie bed to pick, weed and pour on fish goo. Great stuff fish goo.

My stories

Old 05-24-2009, 07:44 PM   #51967
Emperor_Nero

Quote:
Hi, sugar. How're you?
Not too bad for someone who had to work today and again tomorrow

Old 05-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #51968
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
My child and wife free zone is my workshop shed at the bottom of the garden. Guarenteed so by having a lock to which only I have a key!

Stories:

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Old 05-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #51969
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Hey Molly,
How's the orchid doing? I just took a zucchini cake out of the oven and am about to get my clothes back on (we had 55 minutes while the cake baked) and head back out to the veggie bed to pick, weed and pour on fish goo. Great stuff fish goo.
The orchid is going great. I'm afraid to take it outside due to the bugs, but it seems to be thriving right where it is so that's where it will stay.

55 minutes? Hell, boy--that's enough time to ring the bell a couple of times.

Quote:
Not too bad for someone who had to work today and again tomorrow
Bummer, dude. Must suck to be you this weekend. Wish I could offer you appropriate comfort. How's Wenchie and the Wenchettes?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 07:51 PM   #51970
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
My child and wife free zone is my workshop shed at the bottom of the garden. Guarenteed so by having a lock to which only I have a key!
This is zone is guarranteed by threat of bodily damage. Yeah, that's right. I can be a real bitch.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 07:59 PM   #51971
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
This is zone is guarranteed by threat of bodily damage. Yeah, that's right. I can be a real bitch.
I think most of us had worked that out already!

Stories:

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Old 05-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #51972
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I think most of us had worked that out already!
Is there something you're trying to tell me? If you have something stuck in your craw, you best let it out.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 08:04 PM   #51973
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Is there something you're trying to tell me? If you have something stuck in your craw, you best let it out.
Not at all. I just say things as I see them. Nothing to read between the lines.

Stories:

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Old 05-24-2009, 08:07 PM   #51974
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Not at all. I just say things as I see them. Nothing to read between the lines.
Okay, because for a minute there, I thought you were saying that I'm a little difficult to deal with. I'm pleasant, damn it! If you don't believe me, I may just have to get my cane out.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-24-2009, 08:12 PM   #51975
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Okay, because for a minute there, I thought you were saying that I'm a little difficult to deal with. I'm pleasant, damn it! If you don't believe me, I may just have to get my cane out.
You'd have to catch me first!

Stories:

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Closed Thread