Old 05-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #51126
Emperor_Nero
Ever have 1 of those days

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Tell the pirate that his borosilicate glass was adjudged 'very interesting'. But he was definitely right, be very, very careful.
The word will be passed along

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." ~ Albert Einstein
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single stop at the ATM." ~ Anonymous
"A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish." ~ The Zen philosopher Basha

Old 05-03-2009, 07:46 PM   #51127
Dianthus
Have you seen my parrot?

Evening,Nero. Evening, Bear.

“You always own the option of having no opinion.
There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control.
These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

My Stories

Old 05-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #51128
Emperor_Nero
Ever have 1 of those days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianthus45 View Post
Hi Di

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." ~ Albert Einstein
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single stop at the ATM." ~ Anonymous
"A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish." ~ The Zen philosopher Basha

Old 05-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #51129
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
I'm here too. Hi Di. How was your Sunday?

Hi guys. How 'bout yours?

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 05-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #51130
Dianthus
Have you seen my parrot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
I'm here too. Hi Di. How was your Sunday?

Hi guys. How 'bout yours?
Tom! Come and keep me company on the couch. <pats seat>
Not bad. I caught up on my sleep. You?

There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control.
These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

My Stories

Old 05-03-2009, 08:48 PM   #51131
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Tom! Come and keep me company on the couch. <pats seat>
Not bad. I caught up on my sleep. You?
<sits down> I had a fine day! Went swimming, played miniature golf and gorged myself on seafood. A local resident clued me in to a little dump I would have driven right past. Woot! The food was fabulous. No atmosphere and butchers paper tablecloths, but you can't eat atmosphere.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

Old 05-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #51132
Dianthus
Have you seen my parrot?

Quote:
<sits down> I had a fine day! Went swimming, played miniature golf and gorged myself on seafood. A local resident clued me in to a little dump I would have driven right past. Woot! The food was fabulous. No atmosphere and butchers paper tablecloths, but you can't eat atmosphere.
Too true. That's explains the happy grin.

My Stories

Old 05-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #51133
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Too true. That's explains the happy grin.
Like a possum eatin' fish guts off a wire brush.

This place is really down home, but the folks are friendly, the weather's beautiful and the food's terrific.

Old 05-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #51134
Dianthus
Have you seen my parrot?

Quote:
Like a possum eatin' fish guts off a wire brush.

This place is really down home, but the folks are friendly, the weather's beautiful and the food's terrific.
Sounds like here! So, how's your (mini) golf game?

My Stories

Old 05-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #51135
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Tell the pirate that his borosilicate glass was adjudged 'very interesting'. But he was definitely right, be very, very careful.
Careful? Would this involve an injury?

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 05-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #51136
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Sounds like here! So, how's your (mini) golf game?
I've still got it. I won by 6 strokes. If it wasn't for that damn giraffe at the 10th hole it would have been by more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
If I was doing that, probably. Hi Molly.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:07 PM   #51137
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I've still got it. I won by 6 strokes. If it wasn't for that damn giraffe at the 10th hole it would have been by more.

If I was doing that, probably. Hi Molly.
Oh, sure. Blame the innocent animals for your short-comings.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 05-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #51138
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Oh, sure. Blame the innocent animals for your short-comings.
Hah! They said that critter's made of fiberglass, but I swear it moved it's right rear leg and blocked my shot.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #51139
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

I'm going to haul myself to bed. G'night, y'all.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-03-2009, 10:49 PM   #51140
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
No, no. But discomfort if one attempts to move too fast. She thought just about 10:00 was the right position.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 05-03-2009, 10:53 PM   #51141
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
I'm going to haul myself to bed. G'night, y'all.
G'night Molly. Sweet dreams.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:55 PM   #51142
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
No, no. But discomfort if one attempts to move too fast. She thought just about 10:00 was the right position.
I remember that one! Number 34 in the Kama Sutra 'The Coiled Serpent'.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:59 PM   #51143
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I remember that one! Number 34 in the Kama Sutra 'The Coiled Serpent'.
I must have a different translation. Mine says that #34 is the bull elephant and three cows.

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

"Soldiers are citizens of Death's grey land, drawing no dividends from time's tomorrow. They deposit their life blood, their hopes and aspirations into the cauldron of war so that others might draw on that exchange and have lives they could only dream of having."--Siegfried Sassoon

Old 05-03-2009, 11:14 PM   #51144
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
I must have a different translation. Mine says that #34 is the bull elephant and three cows.
Isn't that the 'Three for the Jumbo' position? I think that works best in orgies.

Old 05-04-2009, 12:04 AM   #51145
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Isn't that the 'Three for the Jumbo' position? I think that works best in orgies.
That sounds right but never having been in one . . .

My stories

Old 05-04-2009, 08:07 AM   #51146
Dianthus
Have you seen my parrot?

Happy Monday, nakeds!

My Stories

Old 05-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #51147
Tarakin
Invisible but stylish

Happy new week!

Old 05-04-2009, 03:13 PM   #51148
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Happy Monday, nakeds!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarakin View Post
Happy new week!
Hello Di, hello Tarakin!

Been a rainy Bank Holiday Monday over here.

Still, got out to see the well dressing decorations yesterday.

Stories:

NEW! For the Lit Halloween Competition: Brendan's Last Lay - a rollicking revengeful Halloween hump!

~~~~~~~~~
Celtic tigers are just big pussycats in disguise
And we love to have our tummies tickled
~~~~~~~~~

Old 05-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #51149
Dianthus
Have you seen my parrot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EesomeBeastie View Post
Hello Di, hello Tarakin!

Been a rainy Bank Holiday Monday over here.

Still, got out to see the well dressing decorations yesterday.
Awwww, sorry about the weather, Beastie. I guess it's no fun to cycle in the rain.

Still, I'd take a rainy holiday over no holiday at all.

My Stories

Old 05-04-2009, 04:04 PM   #51150
EesomeBeastie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Awwww, sorry about the weather, Beastie. I guess it's no fun to cycle in the rain.

Still, I'd take a rainy holiday over no holiday at all.
Well, it's traditional for it to rain on a Bank Holiday Monday.

This is the season for Bank Hols: Good Friday and Easter Monday, early May and late May. Then a gap until the August Bank Hol, then nothing at all until Christmas.

Fancy something from the bar?

Stories:

NEW! For the Lit Halloween Competition: Brendan's Last Lay - a rollicking revengeful Halloween hump!

~~~~~~~~~
Celtic tigers are just big pussycats in disguise
And we love to have our tummies tickled
~~~~~~~~~

Closed Thread