Old 08-17-2008, 06:36 PM   #27376
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Location: With an annoying cat in my lap keeping me from typing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbalee View Post
hey naked ones. good to see the bear before he leaves.
Yes it is. Hopefully we will survive without him...
Hiya Kim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansome View Post
*checks* in
Hey sexy...sit down have a drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
I know that story. .
Wanna co-write it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Know it? She wrote it!
Your image didn't work... but, that's okay. I'll still snuggle with you before you leave.

Old 08-17-2008, 06:40 PM   #27377
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elianna View Post
Yes it is. Hopefully we will survive without him...
Hiya Kim.

Wanna co-write it?

Your image didn't work... but, that's okay. I'll still snuggle with you before you leave.
*Nuzzles ear with images of a muskox rug on the floor and Eli on top of it.*

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 08-17-2008, 06:46 PM   #27378
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Let's try again! There, that's better.

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 08-17-2008, 06:47 PM   #27379
mansome
Cock-y Michigan Flirt

Quote:
:
how can I refuse that invitation.... Thank you sweet one.. *hugs*

The Swingers Playground Thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=830342
Introducing J.R.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=687958

Old 08-17-2008, 07:04 PM   #27380
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Quote:
*Nuzzles ear with images of a muskox rug on the floor and Eli on top of it.*
Ooohh... fur and feathers and bears... oh my!

Quote:
how can I refuse that invitation.... Thank you sweet one.. *hugs*
Glad to see ya around today. There was a while there where I'd wondered if you'd left us for good.

Old 08-17-2008, 07:22 PM   #27381
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Wanna co-write it?
I think I'm done writing it. I've had a cooling shower, I'm back in the gazebo with the softly flowing notes and chords of jazz drifting in the air. The screaming kiddies have been warned that I will feed their asses to wolf in my crawl space if they bother me and I'm alone.

Now to get that muse out of the tree...

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 08-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #27382
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I think I'm done writing it. I've had a cooling shower, I'm back in the gazebo with the softly flowing notes and chords of jazz drifting in the air. The screaming kiddies have been warned that I will feed their asses to wolf in my crawl space if they bother me and I'm alone.

Now to get that muse out of the tree...
Well, if your muse swings both ways, you might try unbuttoning your blouse . . .

My stories

Old 08-17-2008, 07:33 PM   #27383
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Well, if your muse swings both ways, you might try unbuttoning your blouse . . .
Fuck that. I'll shoot her just as quick as I would one of those damned kids.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 08-17-2008, 07:35 PM   #27384
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Fuck that. I'll shoot her just as quick as I would one of those damned kids.
No wonder she sits up there and thumbs her nose at you. From the other side of the trunk where it's safe, of course. Alternatively, you could offer chocolate.

My stories

Old 08-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #27385
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
No wonder she sits up there and thumbs her nose at you. From the other side of the trunk where it's safe, of course. Alternatively, you could offer chocolate.
Let the bitch starve.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 08-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #27386
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Quote:
mmm... chocolate. Last night I had ice cream with Godiva chocolate liqueur on it. YUM! I'd take a bite, then poor more Godiva... *shivers with ecstasy* I'll offer some to your muse.

I'm trying to write, too and my shoulder is SCREAMING with pain for NO GOOD REASON. Think my body is trying to procrastinate some more?

Old 08-17-2008, 07:42 PM   #27387
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
mmm... chocolate. Last night I had ice cream with Godiva chocolate liqueur on it. YUM! I'd take a bite, then poor more Godiva... *shivers with ecstasy* I'll offer some to your muse.

I'm trying to write, too and my shoulder is SCREAMING with pain for NO GOOD REASON. Think my body is trying to procrastinate some more?
Have you a story that you're currently working on? Or are you searching for some ideas?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 08-17-2008, 07:56 PM   #27388
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Quote:
Have you a story that you're currently working on? Or are you searching for some ideas?
I'm trying to finish Ch 17 of Falling Into Darkness. I'm about 5 pages in and my muse has been so tired along with me that it's been hard to maintain my "post every 2 weeks" goal.

After I finish "Falling" I've got about 12-13 stories on my computer here that are just begging to be finished. That's my problem; I write a lot, but I've never finished anything. Hopefully I won't fail dismally at my ending... which probably won't be for another chapter or 2.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:00 PM   #27389
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I'm trying to finish Ch 17 of Falling Into Darkness. I'm about 5 pages in and my muse has been so tired along with me that it's been hard to maintain my "post every 2 weeks" goal.

After I finish "Falling" I've got about 12-13 stories on my computer here that are just begging to be finished. That's my problem; I write a lot, but I've never finished anything. Hopefully I won't fail dismally at my ending... which probably won't be for another chapter or 2.
You'll be fine. What you need is someone to bounce ideas off of, just to get the juices flowing.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 08-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #27390
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Quote:
You'll be fine. What you need is someone to bounce ideas off of, just to get the juices flowing.
Yeah. I'm struggling a little with getting the right "mood" of the city. I've never been to NYC and my characters are about to get into a helluva chase there. Kinda sad. I could write it better if it was set in London, because I've been there. Not NYC. I feel suddenly so unpatriotic.

Thanks for the music idea, I just turned some on to get the "juices" flowing.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:10 PM   #27391
mansome
Cock-y Michigan Flirt

Quote:
Glad to see ya around today. There was a while there where I'd wondered if you'd left us for good.
Never......

hmm.. now would there be a chance you will be able to join us in Chicago next year?

Introducing J.R.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:18 PM   #27392
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Yeah. I'm struggling a little with getting the right "mood" of the city. I've never been to NYC and my characters are about to get into a helluva chase there. Kinda sad. I could write it better if it was set in London, because I've been there. Not NYC. I feel suddenly so unpatriotic.

Thanks for the music idea, I just turned some on to get the "juices" flowing.
What you need is some ambience. Check out this site and give a few items a listen: http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/soundfx/citysounds.shtml

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 08-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #27393
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Quote:
Never......

hmm.. now would there be a chance you will be able to join us in Chicago next year?
I'm working on it. I think it's over some vacation time I've got, but if it's not I'll at least see if I can go for the weekend.

I just double-checked my calendar... I'm pretty sure I'm off. I should probably start looking into plane tickets. I haven't been to Chicago for a decade anyway.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:26 PM   #27394
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Quote:
What you need is some ambience. Check out this site and give a few items a listen: http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/soundfx/citysounds.shtml
I have digital cable and on the upper channels there is commercial-free music in any style you like. Right now I'm listening to classical, but the jazz station is great. Then there's an old standards station that's great for dancing with a date... sigh. Haven't had time for that in a while.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:29 PM   #27395
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I have digital cable and on the upper channels there is commercial-free music in any style you like. Right now I'm listening to classical, but the jazz station is great. Then there's an old standards station that's great for dancing with a date... sigh. Haven't had time for that in a while.
Ah, but that link has all the sounds of city life. It will set the mood if you listen for a few moments.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 08-17-2008, 08:33 PM   #27396
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Quote:
Ah, but that link has all the sounds of city life. It will set the mood if you listen for a few moments.
Okay, now I see what you mean. LOL. The first one just scared the CRAP out of me. My heart is still pouding.

I work in the "Inner City" here. I played the fireworks one and found myself involuntarily ducking... guess you just get used to ducking when you hear loud "booms" where I'm at.

I like the jackhammer. Perfect.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:34 PM   #27397
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
I'll keep that in mind for when I get back. I need some ideas for a woman luxuriating in a spa. Elevator music or New Age?

My stories

Old 08-17-2008, 08:39 PM   #27398
mansome
Cock-y Michigan Flirt

Quote:
I'm working on it. I think it's over some vacation time I've got, but if it's not I'll at least see if I can go for the weekend.

I just double-checked my calendar... I'm pretty sure I'm off. I should probably start looking into plane tickets. I haven't been to Chicago for a decade anyway.
That is such wonderful news... Can't wait to meet the woman behind the sweet demeanor, sharp wit, and sexy av...

Introducing J.R.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:49 PM   #27399
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Quote:
That is such wonderful news... Can't wait to meet the woman behind the sweet demeanor, sharp wit, and sexy av...
How you flatter so! I'm probably more of a dissappointment in real life. Conservative, responsible... sigh, what's life coming to these days?

Old 08-17-2008, 09:04 PM   #27400
mansome
Cock-y Michigan Flirt

Quote:

mmmmmm

Introducing J.R.

Closed Thread