Couple looking for a submissive female third

realcitykid

Charmingly Depraved
Joined
Mar 17, 2002
Posts
3,842
My girlfriend and I would very much like to experiment with a threesome. We're looking for a woman, age 18-45, attached or unattached, of any race, who would be willing to play. Physical attraction is a must for all involved, but you should know my gf and I have very broad tastes. You must be intelligent, open to all sorts of sexual experiences, and somewhat submissive. There will be a clear hierarchy in the relationship we seek, with you at the bottom. If that idea does not turn you on, then this may not be for you.

You must be discrete, disease-free, and ready to prove the latter. You should be intelligent and articulate, and preferably have a good sense of humor. You must also be willing to try this all our online before moving into a real-time situation. We don't want to rush this. We want to find just the right person.

My gf and I are in the DC/Virginia area, so you should be from there, or willing to travel there, for this to work out.

I hope there are bi or bicurious submissive ladies out there who will be willing to take a stab at this. If all works out, we should have some experiences to remember . . .
 
What a shame I don't live nearby. I'm pretty sure I'd fit the bill!
 
Back
Top