Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-15-2007, 01:21 AM   #1
VelvetSatin
Really Really Experienced

Fear Of The Unknown

October 15th, 1882...

Arielle Hawks had left her comfortable home in the afternoon to go on a journey to see the countryside. Normally she would have taken her cousin with her, but today Elizabeth was ill and so she went alone. It was a rather pleasant day with the sun shining, although the wind was on the crisp side and so Arielle pulled her coat tighter around her small frame. She gazed up at the tall buildings that housed the goods for sale and wished for once that she could afford such things but even though all she was able to do was look, it was fine with her. She only had enough money to buy a drink and so she stopped into the tavern and sat down. A big burly man took her order and after a few minutes she was sipping a strong brew of tea and looking out the window before her.

The sights of England were always so beautiful to her, even in the autumn time. She watched as the carriages came by carrying people to their destinations and always marveled at the expensive clothing some of them wore. She was no peasant by any means, but she definitely didn't have what some others did.

Arielle was 18 years old and lived with her parents and cousin in a modest house. She was a rather tall girl with long flowing golden brown hair and bright blue eyes. Her father was trying to find her a husband when suddenly her cousin Elizabeth fell ill, and so Arielle took to caring for her as much as she could. It was nice to get out of the house on a day like today and so she took her time sipping her tea not realizing that time was slipping away and the sky had turned an ugly gray with thick clouds making their way into town. After taking her last sip she suddenly felt odd and when she tried to stand up she found herself feeling rather dizzy, sitting quickly back down again, she looked at her hands and noticed how sweaty they were becoming and how her heart raced. As she looked around the tavern the faces of the patrons seemed to grow larger and then shrink again. What was happening to her? She called for help but nobody came. Large eyes looked at her but did not offer any sympathy.

Standing up again she stumbled to the door and left the building only to find herself in darkness. Looking up at the sky she felt some raindrops hit her face and she blinked repeatedly trying to make sense of it all. In a panic she tried to run but only ended up falling and ripping her dress. She was disoriented and confused. The bartender must have put something in her drink. She needed to get home fast. She turned in the direction she thought she came in but found herself in unfamiliar territory. Turning again she saw only a black alley that she never saw before.

The rain came down now in hard droves soaking her and her clothing. It was cold and she wrapped her arms around her body tightly. She was lost and began to walk aimlessly around in tears. Whatever was put in her drink was taking more effect on her and causing her to see double. She pressed onward and walked for almost an hour having no clue that she was in another town.

Please somebody help me she murmured to herself. She continued to walk and feeling exhausted and scared, suddenly fell down pressing her back up against a street lantern. She was getting so sleepy and the recesses of her mind wanted her to succumb to the darkness but she kept her eyes open for fear of dying alone. Then suddenly she saw a light. Up ahead in the darkness she saw a large mansion. The light flickered again and she realized that it was somebodies home. With a glimmer of hope she stood up again on wobbly feet and moved towards it keeping her eyes glued to that light for fear it would disappear on her if she dared turn away. "Help" she cried out and reached out her hands as soon as they came in contact with the wrought iron gate. Quickly opening it she hobbled up the steps and onto the impressive porch. Taking the heavy knocker in her hands she knocked on the wooden door and waited. There was no answer and so she knocked again. "Please"..she called out and suddenly she collapsed and her eyes fluttered as darkness overtook her. She was still alive although her breathing was shallow. Her mind was in a fog when suddenly the door opened and a man appeared wearing all black. His long dark hair falling forward as he bent down to look at the girl. She couldn't see him but she could hear his smooth deep voice as he began to speak...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a talented writer to take the males character. I am thinking that perhaps he could be a vampire maybe? Or maybe just some dark gothic sort of person who's into black magick. I think it would be interesting if he had a family. Maybe his wife died and he has children. Or if he was a vampire perhaps the rest of the vampires could live there as well. The possibilities are endless so if you'd like to play please give me your ideas on what you'd like to do with the male character. I'd like this to be a gothic sort of tale. Darkness and of course BDSM involved as well. I don't want sex to happen right away. I'd like to develop a strong story line first and then slowly have sex come into play later on. Please be able to write creatively and at least as long as posts as I do. Thanks!

Last edited by VelvetSatin : 10-15-2007 at 01:35 AM.

Old 10-16-2007, 02:18 AM   #2
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

September 14th, 1882 ...

Greggor Blackwell ... "Ahriman" as he was known to all who knew him, stood firmly, perched atop his mansion built of stone. In front of him an altar of solid stone stood, a burgundy velvet runner trimmed in gold threads adorning the top. An empty chalice lay in the middle. Beyond the altar, a small landing upon which Ahriman's servants stood, was a large circle containing a perfectly measured pentagram, etched into the floor. A six foot candle stick stood proud at each point of the pentagram. Each of the black candles fed the flame that danced in the ever increasing wind that blew from behind Ahriman. His long black hair blew freely forward, veiling his face as the clouds thickened and the fog drew in.

The long black cloak, which draped his six foot, six inch frame brushed along the stone at his feet. Reaching into his pockets he pulled out three vials, emptying each into the chalice. He held up the chalice, and chanted his incantation over the concoction. He brought the acrid mixture to his blood red lips, his long fingers wrapped and entwined below the brim, the black nails in stark contrast to his pale white flesh.

"Calling to my father and the all the powers he possesses. Lord of the Dark, pass over the lands and descend upon Elizabeth the ills and plagues so that she is unfit for travel."

----

And so it was, how Arielle's cousin had taken ill. Arielle had appeared to Ahriman during one of his hallucinogenic dreams, inspired from the black magic ritual he performed on his forty-fourth birthday, calling for a pure virgin to serve at his left hand. During that dream, he had connected with her soul and learned of her. It was now his sole purpose to make her come to him of her own free will and kneel before him in complete submission to his every desire.

----
October 15th, 1882

Now that she was near, he could feel her presence as if there were a heavy air pressing on his chest. Ahriman gathered his minions and climbed the twelve stories to the thirteenth floor, the rooftop, the open air altar, dedicated to the gods he worshipped.

As like every night before, as the candles were lit, the clouds and fog rolled in to cloud and mask his manse. His dark eyes peered at the pentagram as the vision of Arielle appeared within the center of the circle, his incantations making her image clearer and clearer. He pulled three different vials from his pocket and created another unique drink, blessing it as he had the night prior. He drank and made a sour face, spitting half of it over the flickering flame of the nearest candle, causing a fireball to quickly rise from the candle before dissipating to blackness.

" ... To the one that provides drink for the parched throat, I command thee for a dab of absinthe to aid her travel ..."

----

The bartender, not knowing why he would do such a thing, had, after pouring the young lady's hot tea had added a few droplets of the drug to it before serving it.

Ahriman watched the holographic image trapped within the pentagram wander from the bar and into the streets. Her behavior was dismissed by all who saw her as drunken stupor.

"Come to me. Turn. Follow your destiny. Forward. Look for the light!"

Ahriman raised his hands high in the air, suddenly stilling the wind as the candles doubled in intensity, illuminating the rooftop of the mansion, and he could see the reflection in her eyes.

"Come. Come Arielle. Come to your future!"

Ahriman waited patiently as Arielle travelled the walk meandering with and against her will until she was pressed against the large oak doors, nearly hanging from the knockers as she rapped loudly.

He joined her in the pentagram, stepping within the circle of candles, waving his cloak of black, his strong muscular arms, flinging the cloak so that the moving air snuffed out the flames, casting them in darkness. He towered over her, despite her height. Looking down, his steel grey eyes bore into her, holding her gaze captive.

"Welcome Arielle. Welcome to your home."

Ahriman twirled once again, his long cape waving over the head of Arielle as he turned on his heels and walked out of the circle, disappearing from before his new arrival.

"Go welcome our new guest!" His minions all bowed, and in unison exclaimed, "Yes, Master!" Quickly and quietly they left him alone atop the rooftop.

Old 10-17-2007, 01:11 AM   #3
VelvetSatin

Arielle had no idea that she was being led to her destiny. She was completely oblivious to the fact that the workings of black magick had made both her and Elizabeth ill. All she knew was that she couldn't walk or focus, and the only thing that kept her conscious for the time being was that light up ahead coming from the mansion. When she reached the gate and knocked on the door she knew the darkness would overtake her, and so she cried out one last time for help and then collapsed.

In the dark recesses of her mind she could hear a voice and it beckoned her in her slumber. Stirring slightly her eyes fluttered and she could see the outline of a body looking down at her. "Daddy?" she called out thinking that she was back home again but something in the pit of her stomach told her that this person was most definitely not her father. She tried to sit up but nausea forced her back down again. She knew that something foul was put into her drink, what she didn't know was that it was Absinthe.

The rain was coming down much harder now beating against the rooftop, and the strong winds caused the trees to sway unmercifully. Arielle shivered as her cold wet dress clung to her body like a glove. Her hardened nipples were visible through the fabric. When she opened her eyes again the sky seemed to spin. She heard footsteps approaching and turned her head as soon as bodies appeared before her. Would she be rescued?

"Please help me. I'm lost. Something happened to me. I..I don't feel well. I need to get back home. My parents..they will be worried about me. They will come looking" she said as her lips began to shudder from the frigid air. She scanned the people as they bent down before her and all she could see was pale faces and bodies dressed in black. She was so confused. "Please, I think I am going to be sick." she pleaded and turned to her side and suddenly vomited right on the porch. She didn't mean to, it just suddenly happened.

She couldn't decipher what they were saying to each other. It was as if they were speaking in another language. Suddenly she felt herself being lifted and carried into the grand manse. Warmth caressed her skin immediately. She was placed on top of a soft plush couch and one of the men ordered a blanket to be brought. It was only when her head was perched atop a pillow that she finally got a good look at her saviors.

There must have been around 10 of them or so. It was still so hard to make things out correctly. Her vision continued to blur from time to time. Some of them were young and others were older. They all seemed to have long hair and they all wore black. One thing she realized was that they were all male except for a servant girl who quietly brought over the warm blanket for her. She smiled graciously and sunk into it finding comfort right away.

"Thank you" she said in a weak voice. Despite her body being soaked from the rain, her lips were dry with dehydration and so she continually licked them with the tip of her pink tongue.

"Go make some hot tea for her to drink and do not put the absinthe in it" One of the boys said to the servant. Immediately the girl went into the kitchen to prepare the drink. Arielle frowned. What was he talking about? Absinthe?

"Where am I?" she whispered and looked up at the boy who was closest to her. Her eyes caught a silver piece of jewelry hanging from his neck. She couldn't make out what the symbol was. She never seen it before.

"You are home Arielle" Damien said in return.

"Home?" she asked in confusion. They did not say another word. Instead Miriam the servant, returned with the tea and Arielle sat up and began to drink it. "I..I don't want to get sick again. The last time I had tea I became very ill" Damien smirked and nodded as if he knew.

She continued to drink finding that this particular concoction was actually making her feel better. Her eyes focused more and she looked around noticing just how beautiful this home was. Everything was immaculate and was furnished with expensive decor. Arielle could tell that whomever owned this mansion had money. She was especially drawn to the Mahogany spiral staircase that seemed to go up to eternity.

Suddenly the room got warmer and she heard a crackling sound. A fire was lit in the fireplace by unseen hands. Her eyes widened and she watched as the flames danced playfully before her.

"How did that happen?"

Boots. She could hear boots as somebody approached. She noticed the others suddenly straighten up as a very tall man walked into the room. He was impressive looking and she shuddered at his sight. Her subconscious mind knew that it was the same man who loomed over her after she collapsed on the porch. His eyes gazed heavily into hers and it caused her to look down feeling uncomfortable at his intentness.

"Master we have dried her and Miriam has given her the tea. What else do you require of this girl at this moment?" Damien asked the strange man.

Arielle waited and then heard the deep silky voice speak...

Old 10-18-2007, 09:59 AM   #4
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

Ahriman watched from afar as his disciples tended to the lost soul, thirteen floors below. The absinthe tea had wretched the poor girl’s stomach, her vomit formed a puddle next to her as she lay on the doorstep. The Master of the castle watched and mentally commanded Malik to gather up the vomit. He filled several vials with the contents of her insides, before cleaning the remnants from the porch. Ahriman would use those vials when the time was right, to create some powerful black magick potions.

As Damien and the others tended over the newcomer, Ahriman stood in the shadows, remaining unseen and observant of those that tended to his will. Damien was the eldest, and thus the leader of the group when Ahriman wasn’t present. Malik was the next to devote his being to the Master of the Castle. After those two came Samael and Tartarus, then Yamaraja, Natrix, and Morte followed. Draven, Corvus, Briar, Azrael, Agu, and Ash rounded out the coven of dark followers who all followed him without question. Thirteen in all, each having a specific purpose and unique strength that Ahriman blessed them with. Miriam, the young wench servant, had actually sought out Ahriman, wanting to be part of his powerful clan, willing to do anything to ‘belong’. Ahriman accepted her and has used her accordingly, submitting her not only to himself, but also to the others.

Once the cold, wet girl of Ahriman’s dreams was brought to the comfortable sofa, Damien dismissed the others, and Miriam returned with the blanket and soothing tea. Damien had commanded her to not use the absinthe, however, it was steeped with Mandrake root, per Ahriman’s silent command to Miriam. The crushed flower f Hibiscus was added to soothe her irritated stomach. The effects of the root, the newcomer would not realize until she slept. Visions never imagined, her worst fears, and nightmares would haunt her from this point forward until Ahriman removed the curse.

Calling upon his magick, he clapped his hands mightily and the fire roared to life, burning fiercely in the large stone hollow. The room was illuminated in a flickering orange glow as he made his presence known. His large figure cast an eerie shadow as he glided across the room, his cape still flowing behind him, his hair full, and hanging down to his shoulders. The heavy black boots thundered across the floor until he stood over the covered one. The large obsidian jewel hung from his neck, reflecting the hypnotizing dance of the flame.

"Master we have dried her and Miriam has given her the tea. What else do you require of this girl at this moment?" Damien asked.

“Rise! Stand so that I may see.” His voice was smooth, and hypnotic. The presence of absinthe still in her system, Arielle stood as commanded, though the look of confusion crossed her pale face. She was still wrapped within the warmth of the blanket, still shivering, though not necessarily due to the damp clothes which still clung to her.

His eyes never regarded Damien, the steel grey pupils narrowed as he concentrated on her mind. He brought his hands together as if praying and slowly pulled them apart. His magick was powerful, and the blanket slowly parted open as if being removed by unseen hands. Arielle’s hands were unable to clutch the blanket, hanging limply by her sides, her eyes glued to his gaze. The blanket remained suspended in midair behind her as Ahriman concentrated harder. Suddenly he dropped his hands to his side and the blanket, along with Arielle’s eyes dropped to the floor.

Ahriman silently studied her body, circling her, noting her long lithe legs, her shapely curves and her pert young breasts, her nipples still poking through the clinging fabric. He stopped in front of her once again and remained there for a few more minutes as he contemplated her requirements on this first night.

“Nothing! Damien, remove her damp clothes. Miriam, prepare her a bed upon the divan for the night. Tomorrow, we will have clean, dry clothes for her and make a proper bed for her stay.”

With a turn of his heels, his cloak wrapped him in blackness and he disappeared, without the sound of his boots on the floor. He stood upon the darkened stairway and watched from the shadows of darkness as Damien began stripping his guest of her damp rags.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:31 AM   #5
VelvetSatin

Arielle became slightly mesmerized when she watched the dancing flames in the stone hearth. They seemed to rise and fall as if guided by an unseen force. She then heard the boots and watched as a tall prominent figure appeared before her. She looked up at him and saw his steel eyes bearing down into her. He was rather intimidating looking, and it caused Arielle to shiver slightly even though she was not as physically cold as before. She couldn't speak, all she could do was watch.

He was regarding her carefully and it wasn't until he cocked his head to one side that Arielle suddenly noticed the necklace hanging around his neck. She could see the refections from the flames inside the jewel and curiously they appeared to change colors. She dismissed it when suddenly his deep silky voice filled her ears. She jumped slightly and focused deeper on his face.

Without question, Arielle slowly stood up upon command and faced him. She had to look up because of his massive height. She did not know what he wanted from her and yet she was too frightened to ask. With the Absinthe still slightly in her system, she felt dizzy as she stood and her reaction time was rather slow. When Ahriman forced the blanket down, she was unable to gather it back over her body. It fell loosely next to her ankles and she remained vulnerable in her dampened rags before him.

Without moving her head, Arielle followed Ahriman with her eyes as he began to circle her body. She felt like a specimen in a laboratory, and waited for him to return in front of her before lowering her gaze back down to the marble floor.

Miriam quickly nodded and bowed when she was given orders to prepare a bed for the new guest. "Yes, my Master" with a turn of her heel she rushed past them down a darkened hallway to a room that was not visible to Arielle. She was now alone with Damien once Ahriman left the two of them, although he was not far. He was watching from atop the stairway in the shadows.

Without word Damien began to undress Arielle taking her out of the wet torn dress. His eyes were rather intent on her nubile body once her creamy white flesh was exposed to him. Her breasts were full and her nipples still erect despite the fact that the fire had warmed the room. He began to push the cloth over her hips and down her thighs until she finally stepped out of it. He noticed the small tuft of hair in between her legs and it caused him to smirk slightly.

Arielle suddenly became very self conscious and brought her hands up to cover her body. Damien shook his head and forced her arms down with just the look of his eyes. He never touched them.

"You will keep your arms at your sides" He said with authority before regarding her again. "You will soon fall asleep. Miriam will place a pitcher of water by your bedside for you will sweat profusely in your sleep" He would not tell her of the Mandrake root that was placed in her tea earlier. He knew that her dreams would be of a violent nature.

There was no doubt that Damien was hungry for her. He would have to wait however until Ahriman agreed upon such a union. It had been awhile since he had fresh meat to devour. Poor Miriam hardly got a night to herself with so many males around.

"Her bed is complete Master Damien" Miriam said softly from the darkened shadows. Her hands were clasped behind her back as she stood with her head slightly bowed out of respect for Ahriman's second hand man.

"Very well. Tomorrow you shall place clean dry clothes for her on top of the dresser next to her bed. You will also prepare hot water for a bath" He studied the young servant for a few seconds more before continuing. "You are excused. I do believe it is your night with Malik. Do not disappoint him" He raised an eyebrow and watched the girl wisk away obediently.

Damien then grabbed onto Arielle's arm and motioned for her to follow him down to the room that Miriam had prepared for her. Ahriman was still watching from an unseen place putting his full trust and confidence in Damien's abilities.

When Arielle entered the room she immediately scrunched her nose. The overpowering odor of incense burning filled her nostrils. Two red candles burned on tables on either side of her bed casting eerie shadows on the walls. She immediately went under the covers and curled up in the fetal position once inside the warm bed. It didn't take long for sleep to overtake her. She was unaware of both Ahriman and Damien watching her.

A few hours into sleep the dreams came. Images of monsters and evil faces plagued her mind. She was being chased and she screamed although nothing came out of her mouth as she slept. Her body writhed and her muscles contracted. Sweat formed on her brow and it caused the sheets to dampen with her perspiration. Visions of devils and fires rushed past her that didn't have any meaning to her. Suddenly the dream changed and she found herself being carried to an altar, large glassy eyes staring at her once masks were lifted from faces that seemed to spin. She felt coldness against her flesh. It was a dagger and it slightly poked into her skin causing a tiny droplet of blood that was collected into a goblet. Horrible chants could be heard and the bodies came closer. She was frightened and as soon as the blindfold was being lifted from her eyes she could see horns. Horns so great that they appeared to span the width of the room. She felt paralyzed and couldn't move although her real body on the bed began to toss and turn violently spasming even. She felt a heaviness upon her chest and it was hard to breathe. Bodies wearing all black seemed to engulf her, and it felt as though her soul was being ripped from her very being. She screamed once again but the pressure was only becoming greater. Just then the horned man came closer and opened his robe. She saw the outline of his erection and it suddenly brushed up against her thigh. The other forms had leather straps in their hands and they rubbed them against her skin in a perverse way pulling her legs apart and getting her juices coated on them. She tried to protest but in her dream she just could not move. The horned mans cock came closer and tried to penetrate but her virginity would not allow it. He pushed again and it caused great pain. She suddenly found the courage to move and in doing so she arched her back and let out the most horrid scream ever. Thats when suddenly she woke up from the dreams and let out a cry of fear. Looking around she had a frightened look up on her face. She could see that it was 4:36am and the candles had burned themselves out. She was in the dark now and she was scared. She wanted to go home. There was nobody here to comfort her from her nightmares. She shivered and brought the covers up to her neck. There were creaking sounds and she panicked.

"Please, please I'm scared" she said in a whisper. She could see her breath in the darkness and realized that one of the windows had been left open. The curtain was flapping back and forth bringing in the icy air. She felt sick again and turned to the dresser noticing the silver pitcher filled with water. Getting out of the bed she poured herself a cup and drank greedily until half the pitcher was gone. She then wrapped her arms around herself and left the room going down the hallway looking for a sign of somebody who was awake. She could hear voices the further along she went, and as soon as she came to the last door on this floor she noticed that it was cocked open an inch, peering inside she could see Miriam, but something struck her and caused her to gasp. She servant girl was tied to the four poster bed with her head hung back while Malik was doing something that Arielle could not see. She didn't know it but her cheeks burned bright red in the darkened hallway. She didn't understand what was happening. Her virginal mind could not conceive of such things. She quickly left the door and went back to her room again taking deep breaths as she laid her head against the plush pillow. She was afraid to fall asleep again for fear the horrible nightmares would return. Once morning hit she would find a way to get back home. Surely her parents were madly worried about her.

Arielle closed her eyes tightly and then reopened them. She then saw eyes looking at her from the corner of the room. She sat up alarmed and reached her hand out. "Who are you?" she called out frantically. The black cape seemed to come closer yet Arielle could never tangibly touch it. "Please, this isn't funny." Tears suddenly fell down her face staining her cheeks. It was then the figure stopped and she suddenly saw the outline of Ahriman's face...

Last edited by VelvetSatin : 10-19-2007 at 12:45 AM.

Old 10-19-2007, 01:10 PM   #6
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

Ahriman came to the new girl's room, in the morning, knowing full well of her activities in the night. He needn't watch her, his powers and visions told him of what she dreamt, and what she did and saw. When she had slept, he had consumed a vile of her vomit, mixed with droplets of sweat gathered from her brow in her sleep. Slowly, but surely, he was designing to steal her very essence, her soul, from within her body. She would be his, but the journey was long.

Ahriman listened to her plea, and quietly regarded her as she sat up in the bed, the thin sheet, keeping her modesty in his presence. She should know better than to cover herself in my presence, he thought to himself as he eyed her. He could easily remove the sheet from the bed with his powers, much like he had done with the blanket last night. But there was no need at this point.

"Funny?" His voice was deep, smooth, and eerily calm. He chose to address her latter comment. "Nothing here is funny! Everyone here in my mansion has a purpose. Everyone came to me, and none have left, for I am the provider. You have come here, so it must be fate which determined your destiny. I am your destiny Arielle!"

Ahriman knew she'd be surprised he knew her name, so he continued on, answering all her unasked questions. "Arielle of Garstang. Arielle Youngmay, of Garstang, England. I know all about you. It is your fate that brought you here. It is in your name. 'Arielle', the Lion of God. 'Youngmay', young servant. It's been your fate since the day you were born to be the young servant to the Lion of God!"

Ahriman distorted the facts somewhat, but the ultimate effect was what he was after. "Fret no more of your parents, for they have prepared themselves full well, for they knew this day would soon arrive. They will not seek you out, and your cousin will make a miraculous recovery, and lend herself to fill your void. I shall warn you though, that any attempt to leave my humble abode will result in her death by your hands!" Blackmail? Maybe? But it was the way he had performed his sorcery; the spell had been crafted in such manner that as long as Arielle remained with him, Elizabeth would be ill no longer.

"Destiny Arielle! This is your new home. Learn your way, and soon you will discover your purpose." He threw his cloak over his shoulder and pointed his hand to the dresser. There upon the top was a clean white nightgown, rather sheer in nature, but indeed, something to cover herself with. "There is some clothing for you until you have earned your keep."

He hadn't regarded her first question, and wasn't about to, heading out of her room without another word. However, he stopped at the doorway and informed her. "My name? You will hear the ones here regard me as Sir, or speak of me as Master. You shall do the same." With a swish of his cloak, he was gone like the wind.

Before Arielle even had a chance to react to his words, or his departure, Miriam was in her doorway. It looked as if she had slept well and had been awake for hours. Her long black hair draped down over her slim figure, nearly brushing the top of her ass. Nearly nineteen years old, she had a rather waif-like figure, very thin, small B-cup sized breasts, which were pushed up and out by the overly tight black corset that was cinced around her midsection. Her pale white flesh was almost ghostly in comparison to the black. Miriam was wearing a super short black skirt. Her lips were blood red, eyelashes long, thick and black.

Miriam was the lowest on the pole of Ahriman's servants. She not only served the Master, but she also served every one of his disciples. However, she knew to drop everything and do as He requested, regardless of her prior commands from his underlings. She had dressed just as Ahriman wished of her, forcing her to face Arielle and show Arielle the extreme polarity between the two outfits.

Miriam bowed her head, unsure if Arielle deserved reverence, or whether they were equals. She hadn't even considered being a superior to Arielle, but vowed to ask her Master for clarification. "Good morning. Your bath has been drawn, and awaits you. Follow me!"

Miriam still hadn't made up her mind about Arielle's presence. Part of her was jealous. Arielle was much more beautiful, more rounded, more shapely, more womanly than she. She had definitely garnered Damien's unique attention, and that bothered her, for Damien always made her feel special. There was no doubt, that Arielle was competition, and she would steal the attention of the men of the house.

However, part of Miriam liked the idea of having another female around the house to help with the burden placed upon her. Things should get easier, Miriam assumed, with the help of Arielle. Maybe, just maybe, there'd be a night where Miriam could sleep without having to perform sexual favors for someone in the house. It would also be nice, she thought, to have another like her around, to share some 'girl talk', something she had missed since coming to the mansion.

Miriam struggled with these thoughts as she walked the naked newcomer, the bedsheet wrapped around her, down the hall to the large room. Upon entering, one could see the large wooden vat sitting next to the great hearth. A roaring fire crackled in the opening, heating a black kettle contained within. Miriam dipped a ladle into the pot and filled a small bucket, then transferred it to the large vat, warming the water already contained within.

The water was a bit dirty and murky, Arielle being the last of the clan to bathe today. Water was not easy to constantly empty and refill, and reheat, so they filled the vat once, every three days for bathing needs, and took turns bathing. Whoever built the fire had the right to the first bath, so when bath day came, it was always a rush to see who would wake first and start the fire.

Ahriman, on the other hand was treated to a personal bath every morning by Miriam, who had become quite accomplished in her task at doing so. She delighted in cleaning his flesh and on occasion would be encouraged to stroke his soapy shaft till he ejaculated. That always brought her the most pleasure of all, knowing that she could please him like that!

Miriam extended her hand to Arielle and helped her into the tub, preparing to help bathe her. Miriam produced a bar of soap and a thick, coarse, horsehair brush.

Old 10-22-2007, 01:24 AM   #7
VelvetSatin

Arielle looked at Ahriman with a desperate plea as she sat barely covered in the warm bed. He didn't appear to have much empathy and began to mention her destiny. She looked at him with confusion on her face. "My destiny? But Sir, it was mere coincidence that I landed on your doorstep. It surely wasn't planned. I was lost and suddenly came upon your light. I sought refuge from the rain and cold, that is all. There isn't anything else to it."

She studied his eyes carefully in the semi darkened room and sensed agitation in his expression, although he remained calm and collected. His voice and tone were on an even keel as he spoke.

He then surprised her when he mentioned her name although her last name was Hawks, not Youngmay. She most definitely was from Garstang and she suddenly felt chills run up and down her spine the more he spoke. There was something very odd and peculiar about this man, but she couldn't put her finger on it just yet. She shifted in her spot and was ready to put her hand up to signal to him that she didn't want to hear anymore until suddenly he spoke of her parents and cousin Elizabeth.

The blood drained from her face causing it to turn a pale white. "My parents won't seek me out? Why do you say such things? They will. They will come looking for me." Her lips began to tremble when she came to learn that if she dared leave this mansion poor little Elizabeth would die and it would be her fault. "Don't say that! That won't happen!" She started to slowly back away from him crawling back towards her pillow. "Who are you anyway?" Anger suddenly replaced the fear she was feeling and she glared at him.

Just as fast as he arrived, he had soon left. She stared blankly at the spot where he stood until Miriam made her presence known. Arielle gasped and brought the blanket up higher on her body becoming more and more frustrated with the fact that people were continually seeing her in her naked form. She was brought up to be a modest well behaved girl, something the people in this mansion lacked.

She then studied the servant girl and noticed the clothing she was wearing. She remembered seeing her in a very provacative position the night before with Malik, and she wondered if the girl knew she had been watched. She slowly got up from the bed and followed her into the room where the bath would take place. The thought of cleaning herself was inviting, but as soon as she looked into the dark dirty water, she felt her stomach lurch. True she was usually one of the last to bathe in her home, but here there were over 13 people to go before her. She made a face when Miriam helped her into the vat, and she sat down rather stiffly as if the water would bite her. She didn't know how she would get clean from this.

Arielle was feeling quite sullen at the moment, and could barely make eye contact with young servant girl. She allowed her to take the horsehair brush and begin to scrub her, but as soon as she moved it lower she grabbed the brush and pulled it from her hand. "No." She said rather firmly. "I can wash myself in those places." With a sigh she stood up and began to wash her private areas and hated how Miriam's eyes continued to followed her movements.

When she was through, she dried herself off but didn't feel as clean as she would have liked. Miriam provided her with the sheer gown that was laid out for her on the dresser, and Arielle slipped it over her head and went down to the dining room for breakfast.

To her surprise everybody else was there waiting. It was too early in the morning for this. The sun wasn't even shining yet but it appeared that everybody was well rested. She couldn't get the nights nightmares out of her head, and she yawned when she sat down at the massive rectangular dining table. She was placed in between Damien who was the oldest, and Ash who was the youngest. Miriam was busy in the kitchen finishing up the food that she had begun preparing before drawing Arielle's bath.

Soon trays of fruit and bread were placed on the table along with bowls of porridge and piping hot tea. She grabbed a few slices of melon and slowly began to eat them, keenly aware that everyones eyes were upon her. The boys seemed curious and excited by her presence. There was electrifying energy in the room that Arielle could not feel. Idle chatter took up the space when one wasn't eating, but Arielle made sure to stay quiet until spoken to.

"She is quite beautiful Master." Ash suddenly said and nodded towards Arielle. All the others tended to agree and nodded heartily. Arielle immediately blushed and looked down. She took a thick slice of bread and buttered it before taking a small bite.

"Yes she is Ash, and I do believe our Master Ahriman may have something planned for her today." Damien said with a smile. Arielle suddenly looked over at him and shook her head. "Oh no, I do apologize but I must return home." It was then she remembered what Ahriman had said regarding Elizabeth. She would die if she fled. Clearing her throat she looked back at Damien who seemed rather stunned that she would speak of such things. "Please forgive me." She then began to feel defeated. She was trapped. She could run away, but she was afraid to find out if Elizabeth really would die or not, so she opted to stay where she was. Deep down she knew her parents would look for her..

"My dear Arielle, your home is here with us now. There will be no more talk of going back to your former life. You will be provided for here. Everything you have ever wanted can and will be yours. All you have to do is learn. There are many lessons ahead for you. In time you will become quite proficient in the tasks set before you." Damien said with a smile.

Arielle was unsure of what these 'tasks' and 'lessons' were that she had to learn. Ash could sense her uneasiness and suddenly took her hand in his. "Don't worry Arielle. All of us here will help you through everything. You will never be alone. We are your family now. We are your brothers. We will make sure that you succeed. We want whats best for you."

Arielle hated how all the attention was suddenly put upon her. She wished that she could crawl in a small hole and never come out. All their eyes looking at her caused her body to tremble a bit. "I..I..I don't know what it is that you are speaking of. I am not sure what is required of me. What am I supposed to learn here?" She took a bite of the hot porridge and looked from one to the other...

Last edited by VelvetSatin : 10-22-2007 at 01:37 AM.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:18 AM   #8
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

Ahriman amused himself with Arielle's confusion. True, her surname was Hawks, as far as she knew. Her parents, that she knew, had never told her that she was an orphaned child at birth. She had been given to them at her birth, on their doorstep. There was no note, no explanation, so they took her in as their own, thinking it was a gift from their god. But Ahriman knew the truth.

Within Arielle lay the power needed to complete his ultimate essence. The daughter of a daughter, of a daughter of a high priestess, Arielle Youngmay of Garstang had unknown powers that Ahriman would uncover and harness within his rein of control. She knew not what she had, nor would she learn how to use it, for Ahriman had just taken that opportunity away. He sat in his library, consulting his volumes of chants and spells for his intentions with Arielle, as the others ate down below.

Damien answered her question to the best of his abilities. "The first thing you need to do, is to accept this as your home, and devote your entire being to doing the best you can. Otherwise the wrath of our Master can be swift, precise, and quite painful." Everyone at the table visibly cringed at the thought of receiving punishment from Ahriman. "You are also expected to do exactly as our Master asks of you without question, no matter how you feel about the task."

Everyone at the table had since finished their meals, so Miriam had raised and interrupted. "Sir, Damien? Excuse my interruption. May I begin clearing the table? I have a lot of chores today." Her head was bowed, hands at her side, standing patiently waiting for his reply.

"Yes, you may Miriam." Damien smiled her way, for she had learned her position well, and performed it dutifully. Though on occasion, Damien wondered if she erred on purpose, in order to receive punishment from Ahriman. She always seemed happy when she returned from his private correction chambers, deep in the basement.

Damien returned his attention to the newcomer, as Miriam cleaned up around them. "As you can imagine, the enormity of this home, which our Master has so gratefully provided for us needs constant care to keep it in the condition it is in. You will be expected to do your share of the daily tasks. Until I hear otherwise from our Master, you can begin by assisting Miriam with her tasks, until you learn your way around. You will follow her commands, as she will teach you the day-to-day needs of the manse."

Damien rose from his seat and placed his hands upon the table. "The time has come. We must tend to our chores. We will meet again for lunch, then we have our studies." Everyone around the table rose from their seats, except for Arielle, whom Damien glared at, for such disrespect, until finally she stood as the others. "DISMISSED!" His command was sharp and precise.

One by one they filed out of the room, passing by Arielle on their way. Damien stopped and whispered in her ear, "Help Miriam, and do as she says!" He then continued on out the door.

The last one to leave the room was Draven. He was nineteen, and stood as tall as Arielle, not one bit taller. He didn't appear overly strong, or muscular and had a rather plain face, except for his eyes. His eyes were set deep within their sockets, the dark black pools were mysterious and mesmerizing. His black hair was short compared to many of the others, but combed straight back. His ears seemed somewhat large in comparison. He too leaned in close to Arielle on his way out. "I know your little secret," he whispered. "Those little late night walks, hmmm? You see things that surprise you, yet you say nothing. Quiet as a mouse you may be, but the raven within me sees all!" He walked out, leaving Arielle by herself at the table.

It was true, Draven was the night bird of the manse. Even in his deepest sleep, he was able to 'see' everything around him. If there was any movement, he knew of it and informed Ahriman of any improprieties that went on behind closed doors. Draven reported to Ahriman every evening just before supper, and would especially take pride in detailing Miriam's exploits with the disciple du jour.

Miriam entered the room and was pleased to have help. Without a plea, Miriam took Arielle's hand in hers and said, "follow me." Arielle was led by the girl, still dressed in her tight outfit, back to the room where she had bathed. Arielle stood next to the cold, dirty water. The fire in the hearth was still burning, though not as intensely.

"Your task for the morning shall be to clean the room. First, make sure you feed the fire, so that it does not go out." Miriam reached into the tub and pulled out the horsehair brush, and the soap, handing them both to Arielle. "Then you shall scrub the floor till it is spotless and clean enough to eat off of. When you are done. Empty the water from the tub. Use the pail and carry the water to the first floor, and go to the back door. Call for Draven, and he will empty the pail for you. Keep making the trips until the tub is empty. Clean the tub too, then you can refill it. Draven will go to the well and fill the pail for you. When you are done, you can meet me in the kitchen. We can prepare lunch together."

Miriam had turned to leave and rushing out the door, in a hurry to tend to her portion of the chores, bumped abruptly into Ahriman. Nearly falling backwards, she managed to catch herself and stand upright. She bowed her head and apologized profusely.

Looking past Miriam, Ahriman, dressed in his black trousers, and a crisp, clean, billowing white shirt, stared intently at Arielle. His gaze was penetrating and quite stern looking. It was as if he sensed Arielle was about to protest her assigned chores, and he dared her to object! "Tis all right," he dismissed with a wave of his large hand. "Are we all clear in understanding today?" His voice was smooth, but the silkiness had dissipated, his question and narrowed eyes were searching, waiting for a reply that he hoped was favorable. "Well?"

Old 10-23-2007, 12:26 AM   #9
VelvetSatin

Arielle never knew the truth about where she came from. To her knowledge she was her parents child, but Ahriman knew better. It was best to keep this sort of information from her. Arielle wouldn't be able to handle the fact that her biological mother gave her away. Ignorance was bliss.

When Damien began to explain things a bit more to Arielle, she looked at him with shock on her face. She was less than thrilled with being made to do the chores for this massive mansion. It all seemed too overwhelming to her even though she would be helping Miriam. She definitely wanted to protest but didn't dare for the fact that Damien seemed rather impatient this morning. She held her agitation inward and begun to wring her hands together underneath the tablecloth.

Miriam seemed all too enthusiastic about her role within this family, if that is what you wanted to call it. Arielle was still trying to figure out what sort of clan this was. It wasn't normal. Where were all the boys parents? Why would they put their life in the hands of Ahriman? So many questions and not enough answers. She hoped in time she would learn things, if only by bits and pieces.

She was rather disgusted with how the young servant cleared up the table with a smile on her face. Arielle wasn't sure she could smile like that while doing her chores. Her mind was lost with the thought of cleaning when suddenly seats were being pushed back and bodies stood up around her. When she remained in her spot, Damien glared and she too got up and apologized. She was conflicted. Part of her wanted to be defiant and rebel against their rules upon her, yet part of her wanted to be like Miriam and be obedient and submissive. She was fighting the battle deep within her psyche, and she wasn't sure which was the way. It appeared as though they wanted her to be submissive, but she did have a slight independent streak that would be hard to break.

Arielle was on the verge of leaving the room when suddenly Draven approached her. His eyes caught her off guard. It was as if they could read your very soul. She shuddered as he stood before her. Slowly he leaned in and whispered something that caused her blood to curdle. Gasping, she looked at him with horror on her face. He knew that she had seen Malik with Miriam the night before? But how could that be? Arielle was too stunned to even respond. She just stood there looking at Draven and watched him walk away, leaving her alone in the room.

Now that the dining room was empty, the air seemed to be more open. She could breathe more deeply. There even was an echo when she heard Miriam calling for her. Turning towards her voice, she began to follow her to the very same room where she took her bath. The water was cold and stagnant, and was blacker than ever. She listened to what she would be doing for the mornings chores and made a face. It went unnoticed by Miriam which Arielle was grateful for.

Ahriman suddenly made his presence known and Arielle could tell that he was in no mood for insolence. He was testing her to see if she would disobey, and so she took a few steps back and swallowed hard looking at his demanding features. "Yes Sir, I am clear in understanding my chores today. Everything is fine." She looked down though, knowing full well that everything was not fine.

When she was left alone, she looked towards the fire and noticed how it was barely crackling. Reaching down into the pile of wood, she selected a few large chunks and threw it into the fire watching it roar back to life. With her first task done, she walked back over to the tub and took the brush and soap and got down on her knees and started to scrub the floor. This task was not as easily accomplished as the last one and it left her back sore from leaning over so much. There were times when she wanted to give up and run away. Her eyes continually gazed up at the open window that looked so inviting to her. She had no idea that she was being watched at this very moment.

The closer she got to being finished, the more sloppier she became. She knew that some spots where not as clean as they ought to be but right now she didn't care. She needed to move on with dumping out all the water from the vat. Taking the metal pail from the corner of the room she scooped some of the dirty water and scrunched up her nose in disgust when she smelled the foul liquid. She was unsure if she would be able to keep her breakfast down or not after this. When her pail was full, she went down to the back door as instructed, and just like Miriam had said, Draven was there ready to help. Back and forth she went, carrying pails of water to be dumped outside. That was not the end of it. After the tub was cleaned, she had to bring fresh water to fill it back up again. It was exhausting, and when she stood waiting for Draven to bring her the last bucket from the well, she stood there rubbing her neck and shoulders with a pained expression on her face. She was working up a light sweat and she was already hungry and lunch was an hour away.

"I don't know how you all do this everyday. I am not used to such things." She admitted to the dark haired boy. Resting her back against the door jamb, she sighed and closed her eyes briefly. When she opened them again, Draven's face was only an inch from hers. She jumped slightly feeling alarmed.

"I do believe this is your last bucket Arielle. Finish your task then help Miriam in the kitchen for lunch just as Ahriman has instructed." He said, his lips almost brushing up against hers.

Nodding quickly she moved away from him. The heat of his body causing her to perspire more rapidly. "Yes Sir." Bending down yet once again, she grabbed the full bucket of water, headed back into the house and poured it into the tub, but she was careless and some of it splashed onto her already clean floor. With a loud curse she threw the bucket down and wiped up the mess hoping that it would go unnoticed. Before heading down to the kitchen, Arielle dipped a clean rag into the water and wiped her face and neck getting the sweat off her. The smell of lunch wafted to her nostrils and she found Miriam already preparing the food.

"What are we making today?" she asked and looked over the girls shoulders. Arielle must look a wreck from all the housework she had been doing. She was tempted to go back to the tub and take a secret bath in the nice clean water she brought. Perhaps later on she would tip toe back up there.

Miriam gave her a bowl of potatoes and instructed for her to peel them. Arielle did as she was told but her mind was far away at the moment. Glancing out of the kitchen window she could see the lush garden out back, and she longed for freedom, to run around on the soft grass and pick beautiful roses. Perhaps even swing on the swings and let her hair fly in the wind. It looked so beautiful out there with the gazebo overlooking the crystal clear lake. Surely a stroll in the moonlight would be breathtaking.

Movement suddenly caught her eye and when she squinted she got a better look. It was one of the boys but she couldn't tell which one. He seemed rather lonely as he walked along the shoreline with his hands in his pockets. He had his head down and his feet were bare. He was so lucky to be able to wander out there, she thought to herself. Arielle suddenly became jealous. She continued to watch and was struck with compassion when he suddenly sat down on the soft sand and buried his head with his hands. Was he distressed? She couldn't tell. She kept her eyes glued to him as she peeled the potatoes before her.

Arielle longed to find somebody that she would identify with. One she could relate to. She wanted a friend.

Looking down briefly, she picked up another potatoe but when she looked back outside again, the boy was gone. She frowned and stretched her neck to see if she could find him again.

"Who is he? Where did he go?" she asked Miriam and pointed out the window...

Old 10-24-2007, 06:16 PM   #10
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

Ahriman sat in his parlor and lit several incense candles, and laid out Arielle's dress that had been removed from the day before. Ahriman closed his eyes and began a ritualistic chant, sprinkling Caraway onto the dress, then onto the large black candle set before him. "Lord of the spirits, grant me to be with the one, the young servant to the Lion of God!"

As Ahriman opened his eyes, he was with Arielle. He was in the room, in spirit, as Arielle cleaned the room. He watched the sheer gown which she wore, stain with the perspiration and grime from the room. She tended to the fire in true fashion, but Ahriman saw in the careless upkeep of the room she had done. Dirty spots remained on the floor, and a small puddle of water still pooled on the stone floor. Ahriman grew angered at such disrespect. He pulled out of the room, his spirit now reaching out to Damien. Damien stopped dead in his tracks, performing his assigned chores, knowing the presence of his Master was with him. He closed his eyes and listened to the wind blow. He heard Ahriman's command, and nodded, returning to his work once the ghostly presence had disappeared.

Miriam was finishing her kitchen task when Arielle had inquired about someone outside. Miriam looked out the carved out opening and spotted no one. "Who? Where? I don't see anyone." Miriam quickly returned to her tasks. "The only ones permitted outside are Draven and Damien. Draven tends to the gardens, and Damien tends to the buildings. There should be no others. Are you sure, you're not seeing things?" Miriam had poured bowls of soup, ready to be served for lunch. The potatoes were in preparation for dinner, but now it was time to eat. She handed a silver tray with half the bowls on it to Arielle, while she carried a similar tray with the other half. They placed all the bowls on the table in the assigned seats.

"I'll go fetch the others," Arielle offered.

"No need," Miriam chided, standing behind her chair, hands placed on the back of the large highback for support. She closed her eyes, then opened them a minute later. She glared at Arielle, waiting for her to do the same. Arielle didn't move. "Hands on the chair! Eyes closed!" Miriam stared until Arielle obeyed. Once Arielle had succumbed and closed her eyes, Miriam resumed her call.

Both their eyes remained closed, and it didn't seem like it was any longer than a minute had passed when Damien spoke up. "Time to nourish the souls and feed the brains." Miriam opened her eyes and looked across the table to see Arielle's eyes open also. The look of shock and surprise was obvious on her face, as Arielle scanned the room to find everyone standing behind their chair, awaiting Damien's command to sit and begin eating. It was impossible to believe that everyone could have come in and taken their spots in such a short span of time. What was also unbelievable was that she had not heard a single footstep shuffle across the stone floor. Miriam smiled, yet Arielle remained quiet.

There was a dreaded silence that seemed to last forever, as every eye became glued to Damien. Before he released everyone to begin eating, he turned to face Arielle directly. "My dear newcomer, Arielle! Had I made myself clear this morning, or had I left anything unclear, as to what was expected of you?"

His demeanor was quite stern, and it was evident he was not happy. Arielle nervously acknowledged that he had been clear, unsure of what he was alluding to.

"Had I not said that you need to devote your entire being to doing the best you can? Had I not warned that the wrath of our Master can be swift, precise, and quite painful?" She had agreed that he had. "Well I have been ordered to dismiss you from the table without meal! Our Master wishes to see you immediately. Go now to the bathing room, for you have disgraced this household, and disrespected the one who provides most generously for us." Damien waved his hand in gesture, pointing to the doorway. "Be gone! NOW!" With the swish of his hand, the bowl of soup which lay in front of Arielle was suddenly gone, disappeared from view.

Miriam peeked though her, and the others' heads were bowed, seeing Arielle nervously walk away from the table and to the room.

"Master has provided, let us thank him by nourishing ourselves." Damien spoke and everyone sat and began eating. No one spoke of Arielle's digression.

Ahriman stood waiting for Arielle, and when she appeared, verbally assaulted her for her carelessness.

"Young one! I know not how you may have been raised, but I will not tolerate any insolence. I, neither, will accept any disrespect towards me, nor my household. Your task was simple, yet you could not properly clean this room? You felt the need to leave the floor in sloppy manner, and leave wet pools upon the floor." He reached into the vat pulled out the brush and handed it to her.

"Again!" He pointed to the floor. "Again, you will clean the floor! This time you will also do the walls! Again, this time you will empty the dirty water, and refill it with clean water. You will not waste a drop of precious water!" The fire in his eyes was evident. "This time you will not have the convenience of rags! Use your gown to clean up! This time you will not have Draven's help! You will dispose of the dirty water, you will go to the well and draw the fresh water! When you are done, you will stay in this room till I come to you!"

He gave her no chance for compromise, nor comment. He slammed the door with such force that those sitting at the table jumped in their seats!

Old 11-07-2007, 12:25 AM   #11
VelvetSatin

Arielle was sure that she saw somebody out in the yard just a few seconds ago but when she looked up again he was gone. Miriam didn't seem to see anybody and what made the matter even more strange was the fact that nobody was allowed outside except for Damien and Draven. It was quite odd and she kept looking out the window in hopes to see the mysterious boy once again but of course he had truly left. She sighed and walked to the table where Miriam set the food down. In an instant everybody had joined them and she gasped at the strangeness of it all. Something wasn't right at this mansion, she just didn't know what it was yet.

Before Arielle could sit down and eat, Damien approached her in front of everybody and began to humiliate her about her sloppy work in the bathroom. Her face turned a bright red and she was about to defend herself until suddenly he dismissed her without food. She stood there dumbfounded unable to move. Her eyes looked at him pleadingly but he would not yield. With a bite of her lower lip she strode off to face the angry Ahriman.

With her body shaking she entered the cold room and faced the Master who appeared rather upset at her. Every time he raised his voice, she found herself shaking and cowering into a corner. He was asking for the impossible. It was hard enough to do the task with the help of Draven, now he was expecting her to do it alone. It would take her all day no doubt. She wanted to argue with him, and even to hit him but she didn't dare. Something about him made her fear him, and she knew that he would punish her in an instant and it wouldn't feel good either. With a quick nod she submitted to his orders and watched him leave the room. Mounting frustration caused her to yell out and stomp her feet on the stone ground. It would do her no good. In the end her actions would be watched and reported. She could do nothing without being watched. She had no choice but to do the job the way he wanted it this time.

Slowly and deliberately she cleaned the walls and the floor almost making her moves exaggerated since she knew eyes could see her. She wanted them to see for themselves that she was doing the work thoroughly this time. It was back breaking work to carry the buckets of water up and down the steps and out of the house over and over again. Her stomach growled with hunger and at times she felt as though she would pass out from the exertion. Once when she was out by the well she stopped and caught her breath. Her chest was heaving rapidly and sweat pooled on her skin. Her dress was soaking and dirty from having to use it to clean the walls. She needed another bath and hoped that she would be granted one in the evening. She looked around and noticed that the entire property was surrounded by very tall brick walls like a fortress. Nobody would be able to escape from here, but she couldn't help to fantasize what it would be like to climb over that wall and run away. If someone inside the mansion could see her now they would find her gazing longingly past the property. She hoped that nobody in the group could read minds because if they could she would surely be in trouble for wanting to leave.

It was no use. She would never be able to get up over those walls and leave. And even if she did make it, where would she run to? This place was desolate with not another house in sight for at least a mile or two. She was stuck here. She hoped by the grace of God that her parents would somehow find her. There was less and less of a chance as the days wore on but she would never give up hope.

Carrying the last bucket of water back inside the house she dumped it into the tub and then dried up the last remaining splashes of water from the floor. Finally her work was completed and she hoped it met Ahriman's approval. It was now dark outside and she felt sick from lack of food and water. She slowly fell down to the floor and rested her back against the wall and waited for the Master to return to her. She didn't know that while she was outside, Ash was being punished. It was he who was wandering out in the garden while she was cooking with Miriam. Ahriman was not easy on the boy either. Arielle took a few deep breaths when she heard the heavy footsteps approach the bathing room. Quickly standing up she smiled when he entered.

"Hello Sir, I have finished with the chores that you have given me and I do hope that this time around it is to your satisfaction." She offered him a smile and looked at his face. In the silence her stomach began to growl and she blushed with embarrassment. "I am sorry Sir." She then took a few steps back so he could inspect her work...

Old 11-08-2007, 01:41 PM   #12
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

Ahriman was proud of his creation, his home, his mansion, his regal estate. Though he had acquired it in roundabout ways, he considered he had worked hard to acquire and build this place exactly to his specifications. He knew he was particular and at times, quite eccentric in his mannerisms, but he was the Master, and it was his manse!

He had spent considerable time and chosen his disciples carefully. Each one complemented him and together they formed the perfect union which created the universe in which he lived. Any disruption in that calm universe that Ahriman had created, upset the Master of the mansion greatly. He was most upset that he had, not one, but two wayward souls which needed corrective discipline.

Ahriman was quite disappointed with Ash. Ash had his morning chores, which entailed the cutting of firewood, and distributing an adequate daily supply to all the different fireplaces within the house. Draven would bring the wood to the workyard where Ash would do the chopping. There would be no need for Ash to wander beyond the workyard and down to the small creek which flowed within the walls surrounding the fortress. So it was with great pains that he brought Ash to the dungeons after his meal.

Rather than sitting in the comfort of the immense library studying, as was the norm, Ash now lay chained to a large wooden table. Ahriman appeared with Samael by his side. Samael was the largest of the clan. His large muscular frame bore the resemblance of a perfect triangle, broad shoulders tapered to a thin waist. His overly large muscles bulged everywhere on his entire body, including his groin. Samael's long black hair hung halfway down his back, and over his muscled pectorals. He wore no shirt, for none fit him with comfort. Standing at six and a half feet tall, he was a towering presence.

Samael also had the capability to be a very mean spirited person. When his anger and rage was allowed to run unchecked, he was not a force to be reckoned with. Only with Ahriman and Damien, did Samael never use his strength against.

Ahriman didn't need Samael, but his presence let Ash know, he would be punished quite severely. Ahriman voiced his displeasure to Ash, then grabbed a switch. with quick precise swats, he flicked the thin branch over the bottoms of Ash's feet. Criss crossing welts marked his reddened soles. After several minutes, the risen welts had broken and blood trickled from the open cuts.

"With every step you take, let this be a reminder of what awaits those who wish to waste time by wandering. Samael will finish your punishment as he sees fit. When he is done, you shall be shackled with ball weights to your ankles, and a shortened link between your ankles. With heavy foot, maybe you'll learn where your boundaries lie!" Ahriman swished the branch several more times along the bottoms of Ash's feet, eliciting blood curdling screams that could be heard in the library, all the other students cringing during their studies. Before Ahriman left Samael to finish his work, he informed Ash of additional punishments. "When Samael is finished with you, you shall return to your chores, and double the amount of wood in each fireplace. You may only join us for dinner if you are done. And don't you dare spill one bit of blood upon my floors, or I'll have you licking the floors clean!" Ahriman turned on his heels and thundered with heavy steps up from the dungeon, listening to Ash's cries from Samael's torture. Ahriman continued up and up until he was at the bathing room door.

His angered emotions had not subsided, and so when he walked through the door, he was overly critical of the newcomer and her earlier transgressions. He expected the room to be thoroughly and properly cleaned, and his initial glance around the room indicated she had done a thorough job. He listened to her cheerful greeting and crooked his neck to the side as she looked at him and smiled. His barking reply came unexpectedly to Arielle. He was not in a good mood, and now Arielle was the focus of his displeasure.

"ARIELLE YOUNGMAY! How dare you expect me to be satisfied? I should not have to inspect your work! I should not even be here! If you had done it right the first time, you, nor I would be here now!" He glared at her in disbelief that she should be happy with her performance. She should be ashamed that she was being punished!

Ahriman was also disgusted that she treated him with such disrespect to look into his eyes. He tempered his outrage, for she did not know the rules for proper behavior, but nonetheless, he was upset that she had broken a basic tenet in the household. "Never! Never ever assume that you have the right to look me in the eyes!" His silken voice was heavily laced with strained resistance. "Especially, when you have been punished, your eyes should be focused on the floor. Only when I command your eyes, should you ever look upon me. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Ahriman's reprimand didn't stop there. Without even stepping into the room to inspect it, he remained in the doorway, examining Arielle. Her head was now bowed properly, and he could see the nervousness increasing in her. Ahriman circled her like he did the night before, looking at her grime soaked clothing and her matted hair. Beads of sweat clung to her skin.

"I provide well for everyone here, and I don't ask for much in return. Not only do you insult and disrespect this household, but yet you stand before me, looking disheveled and a total mess. I do not tolerate any such insolence. You are to always look your best in my presence. How dare you wear such rags in my presence? If you've nothing better to wear, than you shall wear nothing at all!"

Ahriman placed his hands on hips and stood expectantly, waiting, daring Arielle to contradict, argue, or disobey ...

Old 11-08-2007, 11:18 PM   #13
VelvetSatin

While the others were studying in the library, Ash was receiving his punishments. He was the newest and the youngest one of Ahriman's followers. Ash was desperate when he appeared on the mansions doorstep. He had run away from home, and with his rebellious nature sought to learn about the dark side. Just turning 18 two weeks prior to Arielle's arrival, he had much to learn. His emotions got the best of him at times, and it was hard to curb his moody angry personality. His father was an abusive alcoholic, and his mother a mousy obedient woman who didn't give young Ash much attention. He was raised in a very strict religious household and soon became rather resentful. His inner turmoil grew to a crescendo until one night when he decided to leave and find a much different path to follow. It was then that Ahriman took him in as one of his 13 disciples.

As time wore on however, Ash found that his freedoms were significantly diminished and was made to follow very strict rules. This of course angered him and soon his moods became more and more sullen. Depression overtook him and he wanted yet again to escape. He became increasingly annoyed with Draven's ability to see everything. He would spend countless hours developing his own way to deflect that from happening. He had a hard time focusing, and so the day he was to cut wood for the fireplaces he ended up getting caught wandering around the lake outside. As usual it was Draven who saw it all.

Ash had been contemplating leaving as he paced back and forth. His expression was one of sadness, and he had no idea that the newcomer Arielle Youngmay had seen him. From the moment he set eyes upon her he knew that they had something in common. Perhaps they could confide in each other if only they could be alone. He knew that all the boys took turns with Miriam and that in time Ahriman would grant them permission to be with Arielle. He, just like the rest of them, desired to be in control sexually. Thoughts of ravaging Arielle's body and dominating her filled his mind night and day. He knew Draven could read his mind, for at times he caught him raising his eyebrows at him out of the blue. He would then return with a devious smirk.

Now things were not so amusing. He was laid out on the wooden table confined by chains that cut into his skin. Samael was by Ahriman's side and Ash trembled as he saw the bigger boy loom over him. He feared Samael, mostly for his huge size alone and cursed under his breath when he heard of his punishments. When the strap came down upon his feet he began to scream. He thrashed about but it only caused more pain as his skin tore unmercifully. Gritting his teeth he looked up at the Master and nearly glared. Hate brewed deep inside his belly but he would have to learn how to control it, for if he let it show he would surely be tortured. Ash was an integral part of the group and he was well provided for here. He couldn't help the love/hate feelings that he felt.

Once Ahriman left, Samael took over and began to whip him rapidly over his body making sure not to touch his face or his groin area. Ash writhed in pain crying out with each painful blow. Once the ordeal was through he laid there limply, blood oozing out of his wounds. The stinging sensations too much for him to bear. He might as well have just stayed with his original family, for this is what his father would do when he was on a drunken rampage. He left one abusive household to be with another. Still, he was helpless, and in the end devoted to Master Ahriman and the others. It was a complex situation that he could not explain.

Samael unchained the boy and yanked him up hard forcing him to stand on his bloodied feet. "Now finish your chores like our Master has said and DO NOT disobey him or the rules again. If you get caught wandering around in the yard one more time your punishments will be even more severe and you will be without food or water for days." He then shoved the boy out of the room and went back to the library with the others. They all shivered at the sight of Samael. They didn't dare look him in the eyes.

Ash winced as he walked down the hall. He could barely walk and ended up limping as the pain overtook him. Perhaps Miriam would attend to his wounds in the evening so as to avoid infection. In the meantime he set to his tasks much slower this time and didn't dare wander by the lake.

Arielle was so excited to show Ahriman the work she had done this time. She was sure he would be pleased with her and so she smiled widely and looked at his face when he entered the room. Immediately his expression changed and when his voice boomed loudly her smile slowly faded. She became confused. What did she do wrong? Everything was spotless and she was proud to show it off.

"Sir, I don't understand." she began softly but quickly averted her gaze down to the floor. Her body trembled as his tall frame walked around her in circles scrutinizing her, penetrating her soul. She felt like a science project. She could feel his eyes probing against her back and it caused her skin to crawl. He was certainly in a foul mood. She had no idea what had happened to Ash awhile ago and that he was taking his lingering anger out on her now.

She became puzzled when he told her how she had to look her best for him. He was disgusted by the rags she was wearing. "But Sir, you didn't give me any other clothes to wear. This is all I have now and you ordered me to wash the walls with them. I wanted to be clean but I didn't think I was allowed to take another bath. Believe me I would have liked to be clean for you Sir." She then bit her lip when he narrowed his eyes at her. She suddenly flinched and took a step back as if she were to be hit.

"I..I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me." Arielle was obviously not used to such harsh treatment. With shaky hands she began to disrobe like he had commanded. Again she was left to stand before him naked. Her nipples hardened against her will and she felt humiliated, degraded.

Arielle realized that Ahriman was not one to mess with. She had no choice but to obey and it sickened her inside. There was a part of her however that became excited by the prospect, and her cheeks suddenly reddened as moisture pooled between her thighs. She stood firmly in place not wanting to give away her conflicted feelings.

"Master, I will not look you in the eyes unless asked. I apologize for being insolent earlier and causing you this much grief. I will strive to be better so that you may look to me with approval instead of disdain. Please I ask of you if I may have another bath and then some dinner." She then got down on her knees in front of him in a gesture of submission. She never displayed such actions before in her life, but the thrill of it caught her off guard and caused her body to react in ways she never knew possible...

Last edited by VelvetSatin : 11-08-2007 at 11:29 PM.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:05 PM   #14
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

Ahriman looked expectantly at Arielle, appreciating when she finally relented and shed her disgusting gown before him. His eyes feasted on the hardening nipples which poked out from her luscious, firm round breasts. He loved young breasts, firm, without sag. Her cherry red nipples, stood proudly, surrounded by the puckered pink circles. He gazed down once again to see the nest of curls between her legs, and knew soon enough, that he would not see that there. As he circled her yet again, his eyes lingered on the creamy white swells of her ass.

He listened to her pleas and was growing more enraged that she dare even attempt a rebuttal to his statement of fact. "Hurt?" Ahriman spoke in response to her plea. "Hurt is a result of punishment my dear! If you are to be punished, then you will be hurt. You are but a child in this household. You do not know the ways, but you will learn. I, the Master of this house, am the one you must always aim to please. Failure to do so, results in punishment!" He circled to the front of her in swift fashion, and watched as she dropped to her knees. The motion out of fear than respect.

Ahriman listened as she pleaded, but disregarded her comments. He was however pleased with her position!

"Pain, Arielle, comes in many forms. Over time, you will find my methods quite varied. All my punishments are designed to teach lessons, so you should learn from the hurt you endure. As Damien explained to you this morning, I always expect your best. As you, and I can both see, your best now, is far more better than your best this morning! So it is not with pride that you should show me your best now, but with shame that you did not do your best this morning."

He walked behind Arielle once again, continuing his dialogue. "Where you learned this position, I know not. However, it suits you just fine. From this point forward, whenever you are in my presence alone, you shall assume this position. On your knees ..." He placed his hands on her shoulders and pulled back. "... Back straight, shoulders back ..." He pushed her head forward till her chin was pressed against her chest. "... Head bowed ..." Circling back in front of her he shoved his boot between her knees and kicked them apart. "... Knees shoulder width apart ... and hands clasped, folded in your lap" Ahriman watched as Arielle moved her hands to the prescribed position.

"Very good," he complemented her. "Every time you see me, you shall assume this position. It will remind you of your status in my presence, and it will remind me that you are aware of and accept your status. If you fail to do so, expect to be punished. If others are in the room, you shall do as they do. If they sit, you sit, if they kneel, you kneel! If you understand, nod your head!"

Ahriman studied her closely watching her with his deep gaze. He had softened just a bit. His anger was slightly abated, seeing Arielle naked, kneeling before him. The sight alone had made the fire of his wrath dwindle, yet she still needed to be punished for her earlier digression.

Leaning down, he gathered up the soiled rag that once was her gown. "Your punishment Arielle, is to feel the shame you have brought upon me. No! You may not bathe before the others. You have bathed once today. The next bathing day is three moons away. You shall give this rag to Miriam and ask her to launder it. It would be wise for you to assist her in that chore and learn from her. Only when it is clean and pure may you wear it again."

The continued punishment, which was coming in the form of humiliation was just beginning. Ahriman closed his eyes. "Listen." There was an extended silence. "Miriam is calling us for dinner. Dinner is being served." Ahriman turned toward the door and headed out, stopping along the way. "I'd expect you to join us for some wonderful food. If you fail to show, then I command you to your room, and I will send Miriam with tea and bread."

Ahriman floated from the room and appeared at the head of the massive table. He looked up as each of his disciples moved one by one to their assigned seating locations. Each one stood silently with their head bowed, waiting for his acknowledgement to sit. Ahriman gazed through slitted eyes as the youngest male hobbled into position, the rattling of his chains, quite audible. The sound of the weighted balls scraping along the stone floor let everyone know who was taking their place, without having to look up.

Damien and Malik took their positions on either side of Ahriman. All thirteen disciples were there, and only one seat remained unfilled. He waited patiently to see if Arielle would join them in her nudity, or if she'd cower to her room ...

Old 11-10-2007, 01:22 AM   #15
VelvetSatin

Arielle was painfully aware that Ahriman was taking his leisure time with looking at her naked form before him. He purposely walked around her in circles in an attempt to make her feel nervous and small. She couldn't help the trembling that occurred when his strong hands suddenly wielded down upon her shoulders forcing her posture to straighten. She kept her head bowed as instructed, and as her eyes looked at the stone floor she suddenly caught sight of his heavy leather boots. With a firm push he spread her legs apart, and an audible gasp escaped her lips. Never had she been in such a provacative position before. Never had she ever felt such conflicting emotions until now. On one hand she felt angered that she was made to display herself in this manner, yet on the other hand a growing sense of arousal flowed through her body that made her yearn for more. With her lack of experience she wasn't sure on how to channel all these new sensations. Perhaps Ahriman and the others would be her guide to bringing her out of her shell.

As she continued to kneel before the Master, Arielle felt the urge to please. She didn't know why she chose this position to place herself in, it just felt natural to her, and she was pleasantly surprised to hear that Ahriman wanted her like this when they were alone. She would strive to do her best, to prove that she was worthy of his affections. She immediately nodded when she was asked if she understood her punishments. She would feel the shame that she brought upon him, it was something that she would be forced to carry with her all throughout the night.

When she learned that she would not be allowed to bathe she slightly frowned but did not argue. If she was to make it in this mansion she would have to learn to accept the rules even if she did not agree with them. It would take some time but Arielle would learn to comply. She would have to learn a new way of life, and perhaps she would even be a better slave than Miriam and be the favorite amongst the boys.

Suddenly Ahriman told her to listen. She cocked her head to one side and strained her ears but did not hear a thing. How could he hear Miriam calling for dinner if she could not? The thought of eating caused her stomach to growl and she licked her lips in anticipation. The only problem was that she would be forced to join the others without any clothes on. She had the choice of doing just that or retiring to her room so nobody could see her and have a dinner of bread and tea.

Standing up she rubbed her aching legs and then slowly walked down to the dining room. Seeing the others at the table caused her to blush profusely. Her innocence begged her to retreat, yet her hunger forced her to stay. With her head bowed she stood in front of the chair that was hers and waited for permission to sit. When she did she could feel all the boys eyes upon her staring at her as if she was the food to be eaten. She felt humiliated and couldn't help it when she squirmed a bit, but no matter what she did her smooth flesh would be visible for all to gawk at. She waited patiently until finally she was allowed to dig in and get her fill. She ate heartily enjoying all the delicious food that Miriam had prepared.

Ahriman had allowed for the boys to talk quietly amongst each other as they ate and Arielle listened intently to their conversations. She suddenly heard scraping on the floor and became painfully aware of the sad situation that Ash got himself into. She was horrified to see the lashings on his skin and knew immediately he had gotten beaten. She gave him a sympathetic smile and was surprised to see him return one before any of the others caught it. He was quite a good looking boy, and noticed that out of all the boys he was the one who had the most 'pretty' face. It was as if he were androgynous looking. He was beautiful to look at.

Arielle was becoming quite overwhelmed with the situation before her. Since she was new here she didn't know exactly what was expected of her yet. Ahriman and Damien lectured her on a few things but she knew there was much more to learn. She felt rather dumb sitting there at the table and began to fumble with her hands as if she should be doing something. It wasn't good to be idle. Perhaps the Master would like to see her taking some sort of initiative to her new role in the house. She continued to eat but cautiously looked around for any kind of sign. Then it happened. Ahriman was about to grab the bowl of potatoes and Arielle immediately stood up and walked to his side making sure not to look into his eyes. "Master, allow me to serve you". Taking the heavy spoon in her hand she dished up a serving for him and placed the boiled potatoes on his plate. "If there is anything else you need please let me know". She then bowed gracefully to him and began to attend to the others needs as well making sure that their plates and glasses were filled. It almost appeared as though they just wanted her naked body close to theirs so they could get a longer look at it. She stood close, bending down, her full breasts almost touching them as she served them their food. It was a thrill that she never knew existed before. Such a rush that caused her body to feel alive! She hoped that her first attempt at pleasing wouldn't go unnoticed.

When she was sure everybody was satisfied she went back to her chair and stood before it not daring to sit down, waiting for the next command that she would surely fulfill.

Miriam was shocked at the new girls sudden desire to serve. She was doing it quite well and jealousy soared through her. She noticed the looks the boys gave her and she frowned. She then glanced at Ahriman to see his expression...

Old 11-11-2007, 03:40 PM   #16
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

Ahriman was quite pleased to see that the new arrival to his clan would be joining him and the others at the dinner table despite her lack of appropriate clothing ... lack of any clothing! He stood waiting for her to arrive and take her place. Even though all the others had teir heads bowed, he knew they could see her out of the corners of their eyes, and heard the whispered gasps of surprise. Ahriman had never made Miriam appear naked at the dinner table, and yet here Arielle stood without any clothing.

Ahriman gave his blessings and everyone sat. As he had expected, when all were allowed to raise their heads, they all looked in Arielle's direction, rather than Ahriman's as they usually did. Ahriman was not upset, for he knew the natural curiosity would be for everyone to stare and ogle, only heightening Arielle's feeling of shame and humiliation. It wasn't until Ahriman spoke up again, that he commanded the attention of everyone at his table.

"All right. I'd like to welcome our newest member to the household. Treat her with the respect that she deserves and which I'd expect of each of you." The table mannerisms suddenly became more normal as his desciples heeded his words, conversing amongst themselves as they began eating the beginnings of the wonderful feast Miriam had so wonderfully prepared. Little idle chatter began between the males as Miriam and Arielle sat in silence. Ahriman spoke neither, for all knew he didn't like to be interrupted when he was eating. If he had something to say, he'd speak it when he wanted.

Ahriman didn't usually bother studying those sitting at his table, but the nudity of Arielle piqued his interest. In between each dipping of his spoon into the soup, he gazed at the naked youth. He spotted that her eyes were focused across the table. He followed her line of sight and saw Ash returning her stare. He saw the little spark in Ash's eyes and a slight curl to his lips, indicating a smile despite his obvious pain at even sitting in the chair.

Ahriman's mind raced with the possibilities that could arise if Arielle found an interest in Ash. He wondered how many other's would feel an increased interest in Arielle?

The soup was delicious, and Ahriman was about to begin feasting on the main course. It was customary for everyone st the table to wait for Ahriman to have the first offerings of every food item, and then pass the food in order from one disciple to the next. The order was prescribed in such manner that it would pass from Ahriman to Damien, then to Malik, then to Samael, and on down in order of the disciples' standing among the family. The way the seating arrangements were made, thus required the bowls and plates to be passed back and forth across the table, moving towards the end of the table, rather than around the table. Each would take as much food as they deemed necessary, never to take one bit more than they could handle. As the food made its way to the last person, they were relegated to what the others left behind, sometimes leaving Ash, the last to be served with scraps, or sometimes nothing! The last person to be served now, would be Arielle.

This portion of the feeding always made Miriam nervous, for Ahriman always expected her to prepare enough, but not too much, for Ahriman despised waste. Whenever there was not enough to go around, Miriam would be punished, and those that went without would assist in her punishment. Miriam would always watch with wide eyes if any of those sitting at the table took more than she had expected them to. She'd also panic if several of the family members took less than she had expected. Rather than be a relaxing moment of the day, dinner was always the most nerve-wracking moment for Miriam.

When Ahriman began the ritualistic passing of the food, he was shocked that Arielle jumped to her feet and grabbed the bowl to serve him. Everyone sitting at the table stared in disbelief that Arielle had disrupted the routine, a routine she obviously knew nothing about. Never, had anyone ever risen from their seat until Ahriman had. Everyone looked at Ahriman, expecting his wrath.

Ahriman was so taken aback, that he himself was speechless, yet amused and pleased to find that Arielle was willing to serve him. Not only was she serving him the food, she was doing it while she was nude, making him even more appreciative of her efforts. He looked to the others as Arielle served him, as if to silently say that it was alright, and that everyone should remain quiet and let Arielle do as she was doing. She put several potatoes on his plate until he acknowledged he had plenty, then turned to serve Damien. After Damien she went to Samael, who was sitting next to Damien. Samael held up his hand and pointed to Malik across the table, informing Arielle that it was he who should be served next.

Ahriman watched with delight as Arielle suddenly learned that if she were to serve everyone, she had to run back and forth from one side of the table to the other, thus putting a lot of mileage upon her legs. He nibbled on his potatoes as she served up the potatoes to everyone, leaving only one small potato for herself before the bowl was empty. She obediently returned to Ahriman holding the pheasant, allowing him to rip a full leg from the bird before running it back and forth for the others to pluck from.

Ahriman noticed Miriam slap her hands on the table, ready to protest Arielle's extraneous efforts. Before Miriam exploded in outrage, Ahriman shot her a glance and nonchalantly raised his hand, silently telling Miriam to remain seated and stay calm. His motions silenced Miriam, though it didn't quench the fire in her eyes.

By the time Ash had finished plucking from the bird, all that was left were shreds of meat which Arielle had to struggle to find clinging to bones she had to pick clean. The beans were then passed around, and everyone loved the way Miriam cooked the fresh garden vegetables, so much so that neither Ash, nor Arielle had any left for themselves.

It was apparent that Arielle was concerned about not being able to give everyone equal proportions, but she remained quiet, and served the water to everyone, additionally filling Ahriman's other chalice with wine. He was the only one allowed the deep red portage.

By the time Arielle sat down to her meager offerings, her food was cold, but she complained none. Miriam, on the other hand, was quite fidgety, noticeably worried at not having prepared enough. The addition of Arielle to the table had thrown off her calculations, along with the apparently increased hunger of Ahriman and Samael, along with a few others. Miriam would have to wait the customary inquiry of each family member if they enjoyed their meal, and if they had enough. If any complained, then punishment was customary.

Everyone had finished their meal and were awaiting for the plates to be cleared. Miriam rose as customary and cleared the table, telling Arielle to remain seated. Miriam's order was laced with attitude, a snippy remark which clearly indicated her jealousy that Arielle had commanded and stolen so much attention. She put everything away and set it to the side for cleaning after everyone had left. She joined the rest at the table and sat.

Before Ahriman began the routine inquiry around the table, he looked towards Arielle and asked her to rise. All eyes were upon her as Ahriman spoke.

"Arielle! We've never had a servant at our meals. Your service had been exemplary, and so I've decided that for all dinners henceforth, you shall serve the meals as you have done today. Thank you for making dinner more enjoyable." He noticed a slight hint of a smile on her face, relishing the complement. However, the enjoyment was a bit shortlived, as she found out that dinnertime was also a time to reflect upon digressions and punishments. "Now Arielle, I'd like for you to reflect upon your errant ways, and tell everyone what you had done, why you had done it, what punishment you received, and how you felt about the punishment."

Ahriman, along with the others, listened to Arielle detail in embarrassing humility exactly what Ahriman had commanded. Whenever anyone was punished, an additional humiliating part of that punishment was to vocally admit to the wrongdoing in the presence of all. The reaffirmation was intended to instill the learning, and to remind others, not to make similar mistakes. The entire time that Arielle stood, speaking of her feelings, Ahriman's and the others' eyes were admiring her nudity.

When Arielle was finished, Ahriman concluded by asking, since she had performed so well, if she'd like to do her serving dinner duties in the nude from this point forward? He smiled inwardly, listening to her reply.

It was now Ash's turn to rise and tell of his punihment. Ahriman listened, but watched Arielle as Ash detailed his beatings and admit that he knowingly deserved it for straying. He admitted knowing why his feet were the focus of the strappings, to remind him when he took steps that may lead him away, of such pain. The weight of the balls also served their purpose, giving him more time to focus on each and every step he took.

Once Ash was done, he sat, his head lowered in deep shame, having been put through the torturous process. Ahriman then began polling each of the family members on the quality of the food, and the amount they had available to eat. One by one, each complemented on the quality of the food and that they had plenty to eat, until he had reached Agu, who had admitted that he held back on his portions of meat and vegetables, trying to save some for Ash and Arielle, and would have liked to have had more. Miriam noticeably cringed hearing those words. When Ahriman turned to Ash, he admitted being disappointed that he had no vegetables, and while he felt guilty about leaving very little for Arielle, he needed some sustenance for his punishment left him quite hungry. Ahriman noticed Miriam's head sink lower into her chest as Ash honestly replied to his Master's inquiry. Ahriman then turned to Arielle and asked of her opinion. He expected nothing short of complete honesty, and he'd know if she was lying.

There was no doubt, Miriam would be punished. He'd have her rise and impose his punishment, but first, he wanted to hear Arielle's response. He was prepared to punish her again, if she lied! So it was with great interest that he listened to Arielle and watched Miriam squirm...

Old 11-12-2007, 12:17 AM   #17
VelvetSatin

Arielle had taken it upon herself to begin serving the Master and then those who were under him. She was well aware that if he didn't approve she would be punished once again. It was a risk she was willing to take. She stood before each boy offering them each the chance to take the amount of food that they desired and then moved on to the next. It took her a bit to understand the order in which things needed to be done and when it was her turn to have the food, she realized that some things she would have to go without since everything had been eaten. She was starving but did not complain. She continued her routine, and to her surprise found such a thrill in it that she never experienced before. She didn't understand where this came from. She became very excited by the act of serving them. As soon as she heard Ahriman say that this would be one of her daily tasks, she quickly smiled and nodded. She didn't even care that it would have to be in the nude either, for the looks each and everyone of them were giving her was fueling her on.

She wanted to make sure that all were fed and satisfied. Her stomach still growled from only getting scraps, and she wished that Miriam would have prepared more food. She didn't know what was to happen to the other girl once dinner was over. Suddenly Ahriman instructed her to stand and explain to the others about her wrong-doings. Her smile quickly faded and she looked down. All eyes were upon her, probing her, begging to her speak. She cleared her throat and wondered why she was forced to say such humiliating things to the others. Did they enjoy hearing about the pain of others?

"Well" she began slowly. "I was told to clean the bathing room and get water in buckets with the help of Draven" Her eyes looked over to him and he slowly nodded in agreement to what she was saying. "I did not fulfill the Master's duties in the way he wanted them done." She began to wring her hands together out of nervousness. "I don't know why I messed up. I guess it's because I was tired. I thought I did a good job but Master informed me that I left water on the floor and was careless. He then told me I had to re-do everything and use my gown to wipe everything up. I had to run the buckets up and down the stairs without Draven's help and make sure everything in the room was spotless. Master then came in and punished me" She stopped and took a deep breath. "I was told that I had to feel my shame in disobeying him. I was not permitted to bathe either" Her lips trembled as she finished up her story. "Master then informed me of my position within this house and to acknowledge that it is he who is in control and I must obey him." She then stopped and looked around to the others. They nodded and looked back to Ahriman who instructed Ash to tell his story. When Arielle sat back down again she was horrified to learn of what happened to the boy. She was so afraid that something like that would soon happen to her. She vowed to do the best she could to avoid such punishment in the future. So it was him who was outside wandering around by the lake. He looked so sad then.

Each and every member was then asked about their experience with the food and most of them were satisfied except for Agu who complained of not getting enough, and Ash who also admitted to wanting more. It was Arielle's turn, and she looked over at Miriam who seemed visibly upset. Arielle was ignorant to the consequences of not enough food during meals. She thought about what to say and chose her words carefully. "Well Master, I took alot of pride in serving everybody tonight. I was very happy to see them satisfied. When it was my turn I didn't get very much. Some of the items were already gone, leaving my plate almost empty. I didn't think there would be a problem but I must be honest with you." She heard Miriam gasp and look at her with wide eyes. "I am still hungry." Arielle stated. "I was not permitted to eat lunch, and with all the work I did for my punishment I became quite starved. I was hoping to have more food tonight to eat." She noticed Damien and Malik nodding and looking to Ahriman. It was then that it was decided upon Miriam facing her punishment.

Arielle was horrified to learn that she would have to take part in this. She didn't want to hurt the girl nor see her get hurt by anybody else. Her heart sunk when she was ordered to follow Agu and Ash down to the dungeon with Ahriman. She stood close to Ash and noticed how the heavy chains and balls dragged with each slow step he took.

"Master, if I may say something..Please, I can go and prepare more food if you feel it's necessary" A hand came up to silence her. His mind was already made that the young Miriam would be punished. Arielle didn't know what to do. A look of anxiety filled her face as she went down a flight of cold stone stairs...

Last edited by VelvetSatin : 11-12-2007 at 12:37 AM.

Old 11-13-2007, 03:25 PM   #18
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

Ahriman was surprised and pleased that Arielle had not only agreed to the task of serving dinner to him and the others, but had also agreed to serve it in the nude as she had just done. The prospect of seeing her naked body prancing around the table every night was a pleasant enough thought that made the swelling in his loins more noticeable. Ahriman also sensed a general appreciation from nearly everyone at the table, except Miriam, whose eyes glared in silent frustration.

The routine inquiry had left everyone knowing that Miriam was to be punished. Whenever Miriam was punished for dinner, Ash was always present, for he was the last to be fed. Agu, had on many occasions been privvy to the severe discipline. They were the last to be fed, so were the one's most likely to complain. Only on rare occasions had anyone else complained about the quality of the food. If Miriam had cooked too much, then Ahriman would punish her himself!

He dismissed the others and reminded them to be prepared for the gathering at precisely eleven o'clock. Rising from his seat, he led the way to the dungeons, with Miriam trailing close behind him, and the three others behind her. They travelled down the cold stone steps, and Ahriman could hear the unique footsteps of each unique individual behind him. The only light was provided by the burning torches along the stairwell.

Upon the first landing, they walked along a narrow corridor, Ahriman looking into a black abyss that went even deeper beneath the mansion. Those that had the unfortunate pleasure to be taken down there never saw light of any source during their confinement. Nonetheless, they continued down the corridor and entered a nook that had four doors to choose from. Ahriman opened and walked through the first door, leading the way for the others to follow. He brought a wall torch with him to light up the room. He lit several oil lamps before returning the torch to the wall. As each lamp was lit, the eery chamber became more and more visible. Along the walls were torture devices of varied means, shackles and chains. In the middle of the room stood a steel ring nearly eight feet in diameter.

Ahriman walked to the device and turned, facing the others, who stood dumbly at the doorway. He curled his palm upward and called for Miriam to come to him, his eyes stern and demanding. She stood before him, head lowered as Ahriman positioned Agu to one side, and Ash to the other. He left Arielle standing at the closed doorway.

"Strip!" The single word was spoken with clarity and silken ease. The echo reverberated off the stone walls. Miriam undid the corset and the skirt, stepping from her boots. I took some time, but Miriam finally stood before Ahriman in her full nudity, just as Arielle was, standing in the doorway. Ahriman circled her slowly, inspecting her carefully, his didain quite obvious in the way he looked at her.

Her head bowed, Ahriman grabbed her long black hair and yanked back with such force, Miriam yelped in pain as her head snapped back. He placed a sliver chain link choker around her neck. Ahriman produced a long thin rope and quickly tied her hair back in a tight ponytail fashion, lashing the thin rope tightly, leaving a long tail that draped to the floor. Ahriman took the excess and pulled downward until Miriam's head was pulled so far back that her eyes were pointed to the dark ceiling, the pain quite evident on her face. Keeping the rope, and her hair taut, he brought the line between her legs and pulled so that it wedged tightly between the round globes of her ass. He pulled it through and up, additionally wedging it between the lips of her shaved sex, ensuring the coarse horsehairs rubbed against her exposed clit. He tugged and tugged, drawing the rope tighter and tighter, enjoying the manner in which Miriam winced in pain. He tied off the excess rope to the choker around her neck, leaving no slack.

He stepped back and admired his handiwork. The choker was pulled tight, not tight enough that she couldn't breathe, but tight enough that it was going to leave red indentations on her throat. Her head was arched painfully back, her mouth gaping open in response to the pain, trying to control her breathing. If she moved her head even the slightest amount, the hair would be pulled even tighter yet, not to mention, tugging the rope tighter between her ass, dragging the horsehairs over her cit and through her parted labia and damp pussy, along with pulling the choker tighter. The only way Miriam could ease the pain would be to push her head back even further, if that was possible, than Ahriman already had it tied.

Ahriman nodded towards Agu and Ash who then each took a wrist and fastened it to the steel ring. They then did the same with her ankles, leaving her bound in spread eagled fashion. Ahriman moved to a table along one wall and pulled a chalice to the edge. With his back to the others he chose vials and powders and mixed them together in careful amounts until his concoction was made. He held it up in the air and chanted some words in foreign language. He turned and walked to Miriam once again, pressing his body to her naked breasts. He spat into the chalice and then held it to Miriam's mouth.

He poured a mouthful into her, and noticed she wasn't swallowing, so he covered her mouth and pinched her nose, waiting until her instincts allowed her no other option but to swallow the acrid concoction. She had swallowed it before and knew not only was the taste disgustingly acidic, but its effects were quite horrible also. It continued until Miriam was forced to drink the entire contents of Ahriman's concoction.

Ahriman loosened the shackles that held the steel ring in place, and wit the boys' help turned it until Miriam hung upside down. The shackles were reattached and Miriam was inverted, her face now pointing to the floor. Ahriman then went to the wall and picked a riding crop, a cat-o-nine tails, and a leather strap. He handed the strap to Arielle, Ash got the cat-o-nine tails, and Agu the crop. He stepped back into the shadows of a corner and announced, "Let the punishment begin!"

Ash and Agu moved in, ready to do their bidding and begin whipping Miriam, though Arielle stood dumbly. Ahriman instructed her since she was new to this. "Arielle! You are to whip and punish Miriam for her failure, for she is responsible for your hunger. If you don't punish her to my satisfaction, you shall feel my wrath! Now proceed!"

Ahriman watched as the various leather instruments began landing on Miriam's flesh. As Miriam flinched in pain, her body twitched, and the rope binding that Ahriman had done caused more pain as her body jerked and twisted. The slaps of leather across her stomach, combined with the others, triggered the effects of the drink.

Miriam began heaving and the contents of her dinner lurched and spewed from her mouth. Her stomach wretched and contracted as the beating continued, her insides continuing to flow from her coughing mouth. Ahriman stopped nothing, allowing the three to continue their punishment, as Miriam thrashed in multiple throes of pain. "No mercy!" he reminded the others, to not stop unless they, too, wanted to be the recipient of such punishment.

It went on and on until Miriam's body was covered in red welts, and a large puddle of vomit lay on the floor puddled beneath her. Miriam's upheavals were now only producing spittles of saliva that dribbled from her mouth in thick tendrils. Ahriman let it continue until he was satisfied Miriam had been taught enough of a lesson. She had been hanging upside down for quite some time and would soon pass out if she weren't uprighted.

Ahriman put an end to the punishment and dismissed the trio sending them to their room, reminding them, they had shorter time to prepare for the late night gathering. He lowered Miriam from the wheel, but left her bound on the floor as the others left. It was obvious she wanted to curl into a ball, but was unable to do so. Ahriman waited till the others had left before he finished administering his own personal punishment ...

Old 11-15-2007, 12:32 AM   #19
VelvetSatin

Arielle followed behind Ahriman and Miriam as they walked down to the dungeons. Torches lit the path which made it easier for them to find their way. Still, Arielle felt chilled to the bone and wrapped her arms tightly around her naked chest. She was thankful that Agu and Ash were there with her. She didn't think she would be able to do this alone.

As soon as Ahriman opened the first door, Arielle felt a sense of panic wash over her. Her eyes looked around and noticed the various torture instruments hanging from the walls and laying upon tables. Some of them looked rather evil in nature and she couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen to poor Miriam.

A look of fear spread across her face and she must have been a sight because suddenly Ash came by her side, their bodies touching briefly. She kept her eyes upon Miriam and the steel ring in the middle of the room. Ahriman then suddenly commanded the girl to strip of her clothing. Arielle watched as the corset and skirt were shed, then finally the boots. Her eyes widened when she saw the shaved area between her legs. She immediately looked down at her own body and noticed the difference there. She didn't understand why Miriam was shaved like that. Looking back at the other girls body again she took in the sight of her pert breasts followed by the soft round mounds of her ass. She was a delight to look at and she couldn't take her eyes off her. She had seen her cousin in the nude before but her body was nothing like Miriam's. Arielle couldn't help but compare her body to Miriam's and in some ways she was jealous of what she saw.

Catching her breath she continued to stare, almost mesmerized by the creamy white flesh of the servant girl. She had almost forgotten that a punishment was in order until Ahriman produced a rope and began to tightly bound Miriam, contorting her body in a very odd painful angle. Soon, the pleasant thoughts in her mind faded and alarm set in. Miriam tried so hard to keep the rope from cutting deeper into her skin but Arielle saw how it pulled up hard against her sex and she winced when Ahriman tightened even further.

Suddenly Ash and Agu were on either side of the girl and Ahriman produced a liquid and poured it into a large goblet. Arielle cocked her head to one side as Miriam was forced to drink the foul concoction. She didn't have to taste it to know that it was not good. After the drink was forced down into her stomach, Ahriman turned her upside down and gave Arielle a strap to beat Miriam with. She just stared at it as her fingers were wrapped around the supple leather. Never in her entire life had she used such a thing on either an animal or a human being. She was always the one who was gentle to the horses that she rode. She would cringe if she witnessed others whipping them. Now she was instructed to hurt Miriam and all because she didn't make enough food.

She couldn't do it. She stood behind and watched as Agu and Ash began to lash out at the girl hitting her body unmercifully. She looked away feeling sick to her stomach at the way Miriam writhed in pain not being able to escape. The room began to spin before her and she thought she would pass out. Ahriman would not take to this and commanded her to step forward and whip the girl or be whipped herself. With a pained expression she came a little bit closer and noticed the sadistic pleasured look on Agu's face as he slapped the riding crop on all parts of Miriam's body. Ash didn't appear as sadistic as Agu, but Arielle could sense that Ash was letting out pent up frustrations and anger as he used the cat-o-nine tails over her skin. Now it was her turn and still she couldn't bring herself to hurt Miriam. It was clear that this was upsetting her greatly and she wanted to beg Ahriman to let Miriam go. But she didn't dare..

As the beating wore on, Miriam suddenly got sick and began to vomit up her dinner and the concoction that Ahriman forced her to swallow. Arielle let out a little squeal and then felt her own stomach lurch. This was too much for her. She was not raised in a household that used punishment in this manner. She wanted to cry but knew that she had no choice.

Standing before the tortured girl, Arielle lifted up her hand and brought the leather strap down upon Miriam's back and watched as she flinched in pain. 'I'm so sorry, please forgive me.' She thought in her mind. She didn't know if Miriam would get the message or not but she thought she would try. She never meant for this to happen. Miriam had befriended her when she first arrived, but as time wore on she sensed resentment towards her. Still, she didn't want the girl to hate her.

She had to do more damage and so Arielle closed her eyes and began to whip Miriam as hard a she could just trying to get it over with. Tears were welling up behind her eyelids but she would not allow them to fall. She was desperately afraid of what would happen to her next if she did.

To her relief, Ahriman announced that the punishment was finally over. Arielle opened her eyes again and looked at the badly welted body of Miriam. She was broken, abused and crying.

What had Arielle done? She took part in this. She caused some of those welts. It was too much to bear. She didn't know how she made it through but she must have done a satisfactory job, for Ahriman did not punish her in return and allowed for the three of the to leave the dungeon.

She was the first one to walk back up the steps, her chest heaving uncontrollably as overwhelming emotions took control. When they got back to the main floor, Ash looked at the grandfather clock and then back at her. "Go to your room now. You will be summoned shortly." He wanted to say and do so much more but there would be time for that. For now he had to prepare for the gathering.

Arielle was more than happy to be back in her room. It was quiet and warm, very comforting after her ordeal. She sat on the edge of the bed and couldn't take it any longer. Burying her head in her hands, she began to sob. She continued to hide her face so that no eyes could see her. After seeing what she saw in the dungeons she would be forever scarred and petrified to make any mistakes. She would have to be perfect.

The gathering. What was the gathering? She didn't know anything about it, yet she was expected to take part in it. Again, she was left to feel confused and she feared the worst. Was this some sort of test? Was she supposed to do something? She didn't know. She had no clothes. Her gown was still unwashed and so she would have to go naked. Bathing was not an option so perhaps the only thing she could do was brush her long hair. It was matted from the sweat from her prior punishment of cleaning the bathing room. After wiping her eyes, she walked over to the dresser and picked up the horsehair brush and pulled the tangles out until finally her locks were smooth and straight. The desire to please was strong inside of her but she had conflicting emotions right now. She would have to find a way to be obedient at all times.

The time had come. The massive clock in the dining room stuck eleven times. Remembering what Ahriman wanted her to, she got down on her knees, spread her legs slightly apart and bowed her head. She waited nervously by the door not having a clue what the night was to bring...

Old 11-20-2007, 09:28 AM   #20
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

Ahriman waited patiently for the three to leave, leaving the broken Miriam with him alone. Miriam cringed, still on the cold floor, still bound in a compromising position and unable to do anything about it. Ahriman listened intently for Ash's chains, waiting to ensure the others were out of hearshot. He knew that Miriam realized there was more to come and that her punishment was not over.

Ahriman dragged a table and moved it to the middle of the room. He picked Miriam's nearly lifeless body up from the floor and placed it on the table, laying her on her back, her head dangling back over the edge of the table. Walking up to her he stood at her head looking down on her. He placed his large hands on her tender breasts and roughly mauled them feeling the searing heat from her reddened flesh burn into his palms. He pinched her nipples roughly and elongated them, tugging upwards as they hardened to his touch. Reaching overhead, he tugged on the chains that held the steel ring in place, lowering it to Miriam. From the wall, Ahriman picked out two clips that had sharp edges. He placed a clip on each nipple, listening to Miriam scream out in pain as they bit harshly into her nipples. Ahriman then tugged on the chain links until the clips began to pull Miriam's breasts towards the ceiling. He kept pulling until Miriam had no choice but to arch her back towards the ceiling to alleviate the pressure and the pain. Ahriman secured the chains.

Leaving Miriam in the tortured state she was in, was exactly what Ahriman wanted. She was bound and contorted in such an uncomfortable manner, that any attempt to become comfortable would result in more severe pain. Her mouth was agape as she struggled to breathe and cry out at the same time. Ahriman turned his back to the struggling lass, letting her suffer before turning to face her. When he turned, Miriam could clearly see his hardened cock because it was pointing straight at her. Ahriman pushed his cock into her open mouth and thrust his hips till his ballooned head was pushing into her distended throat. He paid no regard to her comfort, or her struggled breathing. Miriam was nothing more than a receptacle for his cock, and the more she struggled against him, the longer it would take for him to relieve himself. The longer it took Ahriman to cum down her throat, the longer she would have to endure the pain and the torture. Miriam did her best to relax, yet keep her body contorted enough to ease the pain. There was such a contradiction of impulses to her brain that Miriam swore she'd explode. So when Ahriman finally did relieve himself, Miriam, too spilled into a blissful release, knowing that her pain would finally end!

Several hours had passed and the chimes were ringing the eleven o'clock hour. Ahriman was already on the top portico where five torches were burning brightly, one at each point of the pentagram inscribed there. He stood behind the large stone altar looking over the circle that contained the five-pointed star. Thirteen candles were burning, each one evenly spaced around the circle. Behind each candle stood a black caped, black hooded member of the family. The black capes draped to the floor, tailored to precision so that the bottoms lightly kissed the stone, and wrapped completely around the individuals. The hoods were oversized and deep, hiding the faces of each of the clan.

Ahriman stepped from behind the altar and into the middle of the star. Slowly turning around he surveyed each disciple, each head bowed, hands peeking out fron behind the capes, clasped together, fingers interlocked. Ahriman raised his hands high in the air and beckoned Miriam who stood to the right of the altar, dressed as the others. Miriam joined Ahriman in the circle and stood by his side.

Ahriman turned to the maiden and brought his hands to her shoulders. He caressed them lightly running his hands over the tailored silk, parting the cape and draping it over her shoulders, down her back, exposing her complete nudity. Ahriman delighted in the shiver that ran through her body causing her nipples to pucker into hardened peaks. He danced his fingers over the turgid tips, ensuring they were swollen and full. Once the blood had filled the rubbery nubs, Ahriman produced a long silver chain with a silver ring on each end. He slipped one thin ring over a distended nipple and clamped it securely in place. He did the same with the other end, now connecting her two niplles together with the sparkling chain that dangled down, nearly to her navel. Ahriman stepped back and admired Miriam. The rings were tight enough to trap the blood, but not as tight as the biting clamps she had earlier. The chain was a nice effect in the moonlight.

Ahriman returned to the altar, leaving Miriam in the middle. "Tonight we bring the newest member of our family into our clan. Tonight, the initiation shall begin. Tonight, she will begin to understand the power of black magick. Tonight, she will begin to submit to the power! Each of you will impart your knowledge unto the new one as she will submit to each of you in due time. Let the initiation begin."

Ahriman reached under the altar and retrieved some items. He carried them to Miriam in the middle of th circle. "Miriam you are hereby charged with the duty of overseeing, educating, and attending to the well being of our newest member. Any and all failures on her part from this point forward that result in punishment, will also be exacted upon you."

He knew now that Miriam would not have a choice, but to befriend Arielle in a loving manner, despite any jealous tendencies. She was to be her tutor, her guide, her friend and confidante during the initiation process. She'd have to do her absolute best to ensure Arielle made no mistakes, otherwise the both of them would be punished.

He handed Miriam a black, hooded cape, identical to her own and draped it over one arm. In her other hand he placed an identical chain to the one he had adorned her with. "Go! Go Miriam, and prepare the initiate for her first night! Prepare her and bring her here to me!"

Miriam bowed and turned, exiting between Agu and Ash, who was now free of his chains. As Miriam descended the stairs to fetch Arielle, Ahriman clapped his hand together sharply, then again. In perfect unison, the members of the clan bent down and picked up the candle burning in front of them, then stood straight. Ahriman walked back behind the altar with six disciples following him, while Damien led six others behind the altar on the other side. Ahriman stood in the middle with six to his left, and seven to his right. In ritualistic fashion they placed their candles on the altar. Ahriman opened an old, weathered, leather book, looked down to ensure he had the right page, then raised his hands to the black sky and began chanting, waiting for the arrival of Arrielle.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:33 PM   #21
VelvetSatin

Arielle felt as though she were waiting for hours, when in fact it had only been 30 minutes. Her knees were beginning to hurt as they rested upon the hard wooden floor. She sighed and looked around the room waiting for a sign that somebody was coming for her but she was only met with silence. Her mind reeled with the nights activities and she couldn't help but still feel repulsed by what she witnessed and took part in. Guilt soared through her for the beatings she gave to Miriam down in the dungeons. She was certain that the girl would harbor deep anger for her from this day forward. She didn't know what was expected of her and she feared the worst. She knew that if she didn't please Ahriman and the others that she would be brutally tortured. It was something that didn't settle right in the pit of her stomach. Tears threatened to fall. Then she heard footsteps...

She straightened up her back and kept her head lowered, remaining in the position that Ahriman wanted her in even though it was becoming more and more painful to do so. When the door opened she didn't dare look up, it seemed as though she was even holding her breath. She expected to hear the deep voice of Ahriman, but when it was instead Miriam's, she gasped with surprise.

"My dear Arielle, you may look up at me. I am instructed to take care of you tonight. It is my duty to take you under my wing and teach you everything that you need to know. Tonight is a very important night for us. You are going to be the center of attention." Miriam said smiling softly down at Arielle. "Come now" she offered her her hand and waited.

Arielle was stunned and quite confused. She even flinched when she saw the outline of Miriam's hand come into her vision, nearly expecting the girl to slap her hard. She couldn't believe the softness in her voice. It caught her off guard. Slowly looking up, she caught the smile on her perfect face.

"But, but I don't understand. You should be angry at me. You should be really angry at me for what I did to you. I am so sorry Miriam, I didn't mean to whip you like that. I had no choice. It's not like me. I don't do those things. It pained me to see you like that. Please.." Arielle's tone was that of pleading, and Miriam only stood there before her and smiled, gently petting her hair.

"Shh now Arielle. Don't worry yourself over that. It was something that Master Ahriman had ordered. It was beyond your control. I could tell that you didn't want to do it. You have an innocent naive heart. You are very soft inside. I will not hold what you did to me against you. Do not fret now, for tonight will be a wonderous night." She helped Arielle to her feet and noticed her reddened sore knees from kneeling so long.

Arielle was still bewildered at how Miriam could forgive her so quickly like that, but she decided not to question it. Something about tonight made her curiosity peak. "Whats going to happen tonight?" She asked as she cocked her head to one side.

Miriam looked at her and smiled once again, then without warning raised her hands and began to softly touch Arielle's pink nipples. They immediately responded by turning hard. Arielle was taken aback by the action and jumped away frowning. "What are you doing?" Her touch caused a jolt to run throughout her body. The sensations were electrifying, but she was not used to having another person touch her in such a manner. It was a rather bold move.

"Remain still Arielle. I am instructed to place these rings around them, but they have to be hard first" She then brought out the chain that Ahriman had given her earlier. Arielle looked at the piece of jewelry wide eyed never seeing such a thing before. "But why do I have to wear this for?" she asked in a timid voice. Miriam didn't answer, she just continued to tease the virgins nipples until she felt they were ready for the rings. She clamped them tightly and watched how the chain dangled down her chest in a provacative manner. "You look beautiful Arielle. Master and the others will be pleased." She nodded with approval.

Arielle was hit with mixed emotions. On one hand it felt delicious to have the other girl fondle her nipples and breasts like that, but on the other hand she felt dirty and used. She looked down as the jewelry hung and she bit her lip unsure of what to say.

Miriam could tell that Arielle was uneasy, so before she could even protest further she presented her with the black robe that she was to wear. "Here, put this on. It will keep you warm. We will be outside for awhile" She dressed Arielle and put the hood on over her head noticing how it hid her face almost immediately. "Come now, we have lots to accomplish" She grabbed Arielle's hand and led her up to where the others were.

Arielle was frightened to say the least. She kept tripping over the long robe as she walked in unfamiliar territory. Up and up they went until they reached the 13th floor. She looked around nervously and saw a glow of candles as they approached the others. Suddenly she caught sight of the other hooded bodies and immediately she panicked. She saw the altar and the pentagram, and images of her nightmare the first night she arrived, came flooding back to her. It was all making sense now. This was almost the same scenario she dreamt before. She then realized who and what these people were. They were Satanists and they were going to forcefully convert her.

Her body trembled the closer she got to the others. She couldn't see their faces but she knew they were all present. The heat from the candles should have warmed her skin but they didn't. She was glad that nobody could see the tears that were now falling down her cheeks. Her family and church warned her of such people. How did she ever get caught up in such a trap? What did she ever do to deserve this?

"Master, I have prepared her and brought her to you." Miriam then bowed and took her rightful spot back with the others. Arielle was left alone, and she wanted nothing more than to turn around and run, perhaps even jump down to her death. She didn't know what was in store for her tonight. The fear of the unknown was causing her to panic...

Last edited by VelvetSatin : 12-04-2007 at 10:44 PM.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:08 PM   #22
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

Ahriman stood at the altar with the others, awaiting the arrival of Miriam and the new girl. The velvet runner that lay across the altar was adorned with two candles and a golden chalice. Ahriman chanted and presided over the ritual as the others stood stoically with their hands clasped together.

Miriam finally walked towards the circle, bringing Arielle with her. Arielle was placed within the pentagram, her hooded cloak enveloping her entirety. Miriam, keeping her head bowed, walked around and joined the others at the altar. Everyone stood silently as Ahriman stared intently, gazing upon the newest member of the group. He was well aware that she was nervous and possibly quite upset, yet it was of no concern to him at this moment.

"Welcome Arielle to our gathering. Fret not, for no harm will befall you." Ahriman spoke to her as he came to her from behind the altar and stood before her. He admired the way her head was bowed, and through the darkness of her hood, he could see the trail of salty saline from the corners of her eyes. He reached to her and slid the hood back off her head, exposing her pale face and smoothly brushed hair. He brushed the back of his hand along her smooth cheek as if to flick away the fallen tears. Her measured breaths were quite audible to his ears, and he could only assume she was frightened by the activities taking place. He continued to soothe her as he circled behind Arielle and pulled her hair from the cloak and let it drape fully down her back. When he came to her front again, he tucked the remaining strands of loose hair behind her ears.

"Let's see how well Miriam has prepared you for tonight's festivities." Gripping the robe at the front he parted the black material and gently lifted it, draping it over her shoulders, leaving it tied securely around her neck, the black bow, the only adornment to her naked flesh, other than the silver chain that dangled from her captured nipples. Once more, Ahriman circled Arielle, the black robe dangled from her shoulders to the floor, blocking his view of her naked ass, though the view of her rounded hips peeking from the sides was enticing enough. Standing in front of her, once again, Ahriman gazed upon the fine nest of fur that marked her most valued treasure. Soon, Ahriman thought, he'd see her without the modest covering of curls she had been naturally provided with. He took note of the way her legs trembled under his gaze, yet continued to say nothing.

The only sound was the sound of the creatures of the night, lurking thirteen stories below, combined with the gentle whistle of wind through the stone pillars that adorned the topmost portico. Ahriman then raised his hands, high into the air and held them there. "Lords of the night, Prince of Darkness, Gods of all there is, we gather here before you to honor your presence. Grant me your powers as we welcome our newest member to our family."

Suddenly there was a gust of wind that swept through them causing the flames from the candles to flicker and dance, nearly being extinguished as they struggled to remain lit. Dark clouds rolled in overhead, as the sound of distant thunder rumbled in the background. The thirteen disciples, along with Miriam came from behind the altar and took positions around the circle that encompassed the pentagram. Ahriman stood at the northernmost point of the star, which pointed towards the altar, Arielle facing him. The four eldest members each took a point of the star, standing behind the torch that marked the spot. The remaining members stood in pairs between the points.

After everyone had taken their positions, the winds magically died down, and the flames once more burned brightly. At the foot of each torch was a censer, a container in which was contained a unique mixture of incense and herbs. Each censer contained a different mixture, each designed to effect specific reactions. On cue, Ahriman, and the four other disciples lifted their torches and raised them into the air. In perfect precision, they lowered the torches to the smokers and lit them in unison. Each container blossomed with a plume of colored smoke which wafted into the air and seemingly drifted toward Arielle, never leaving the confines of the circle. The torches were replaced and the members stood in silence, watching as Arielle was slowly enveloped by the swirling colors of intoxicating smoke, watching as she inhaled each unique scent, watching as she involuntarily responded to the magickal potions.

Together, they all joined Ahriman in a prescribed chant, that sounded much like a chorus, singing in unison to the powers Ahriman had summoned. As the smoke faded, so did the singing, leaving Arielle still standing in the middle, seemingly frozen in place, and unable to move. Ahriman walked to her and raised her chin till her eyes could meet his own steely gaze. Standing before her, he moved his hands in front of her blank stare, in a certain manner, prescribed by the books of knowledge.

"Tonight, the laying of hands, will begin the initiation of the young maiden. Tonight, she will begin to learn the ways and means of our family. Tonight will begin her journey to her awakening!"

The disciples moved within the circle, each lining on either side of Ahriman, as they did at the dinner table. With his hands, Ahriman gestured as if he was pushing Arielle, yet did not touch her. Frozen stiff as a board, Arielle began to fall backwards, having lost all control of her body. The disciples easily caught the young lass as she fell into their waiting hands. They easily supported her rigid form as she lay in their open palms.

Ahriman moved to the altar and recited refrains from an open book, and they group had slowly raised Arielle above their heads, holding her up for the gods' perusal. Methodically, the clan marched in unison outside of the pentagram and to the altar where Ahriman stood. Gently, they laid the naked girl atop the altar where she remained frozen, yet very much awake and very much aware of what was happening, though she was unable to move any part of her body.

The group stood around the altar as Ahriman rose his hands once more. Calling out to above, the clouds quickly cleared, and he brought his hands down unto Arielle's taut stomach. He slid his hands along her creamy skin, slowly cupping each breast, feeling and testing its suppleness, teasing her trapped nipples. He slid them back down to rummage his fingers through the forest of soft hairs at her pelvis. He soothed her long bare legs and returned upwards. His incantations continued nonstop as his hands roamed freely over Arielle's flesh. A short while later, Damien's hands came in contact with her flesh, his too roaming everywhere, and anywhere that was availed to him. He too pinched and tweaked the reddened tips of her taut nipples, alternating from there to her increasingly moist area between her legs. Malik's hands were next to descend upon her flesh, following the course the other two had laid out before him, he too running his hands over her face, down to her toes and everywhere in between. The whole time, Ahriman continued his melodic drone, and each time he broke into the refrain, another set of hands joined the others upon Arielle's body. Samael, then Tartarus, then Yamaraja and Natrix, all had their hands somewhere on Arielle's nubile form. Morte, Draven, Corvus, Briar, Azrael, Agu, and then Ash, finally joined in, each one fighting more and more, competing for any available space to place their hands. Miriam's were the last pair of hands to drift and dance upon Arielle's excited skin.

Ahriman and Miriam had paid partucular attention to the sparkle and gleam flickering in Arielle's eyes, though she was unable to respond, speak, or even moan her feelings or emotions. As all thirty hands covered Arielle's body, Ahriman called out to the gods.

"Almighty and powerful ones, awaken the spirits within as the hands of those pay homage to the newest. Bring the spirit forth and grant the young maiden evolving knowledge of her being and her place. Open her mind and let her begin to see her unique place. Let her learn of our family and find comfort in sharing her life with ours!"

The group continued mauling her flesh, poking prodiing, tingling, tickling, pinching, twisting, taunting. Not once, had any hand or finger penetrated her, though they could have easily done so. Rather, every hand continued to awaken every nerve ending within her body ...

Last edited by ThePhoenixMan : 12-09-2007 at 01:28 PM.

Old 12-11-2007, 11:49 PM   #23
VelvetSatin

When Arielle was placed inside of the pentagram, she looked up to find Ahriman approaching her. Her body trembled as his eyes studied her form carefully. She had no idea what they were about to do to her. For all she knew, she was about to be sacrificed for some ritual of theirs. She knew very little of the occult except for the fact that it was dangerous and something to stay away from. She just hoped and prayed that she would come out of this safely.

Slowly bowing her head again, she felt Ahriman's powerful hands pull away the black cloak exposing her frontal nudity. She didn't have to actually see the others eyes to know that they were looking at her. She could just sense it. Her heart raced inside of her chest when she heard his voice rise up and the candles begin to flicker. Something was about to happen and the anxiety was just about too much for her. She was beginning to get dizzy and her knees buckled slightly. She blinked back more tears, afraid that they would once again fall.

As all the disciples began their ritualistic moves, Arielle kept a close watch on what they were doing. Each one seemed to know exactly what to do next, although it was hard for Arielle to keep track of everything. Suddenly a faint odor wafted over to her and she wrinkled her nostrils. It was a scent she was unfamiliar with and it slightly made her feel ill at ease. Then another scent, and another. They were all so very overpowering to her. Her mind began to grow foggy and her muscles tightened and felt very heavy. She fixated her eyes upon the beautiful colored smoke that emitted from the torches and became rather intoxicated. Soon they all moved in and even though Ahriman did not physically push her, she fell back and found herself laying upon something hard.

Yes, she was awake and very aware of what was happening to her, yet she was unable to move any body part or speak. It frightened her and her mind screamed but she couldn't let it out. There was a frenzy in the air and Arielle was the center of their lust. She never experienced such crazed actions before in her life. Hands came down upon her body invading her, and she was made to be helpless, a victim for their sadistic pleasures. Although she couldn't move her head, she was able to move her eyes all around, and they widened as she felt fingers pinching and proding her sensitive parts. She was able to get glimpses of their faces and saw the joyful expressions as they freely explored her innocent body. Some touched her roughly, but others were more softer, yet still had an element of intensity to it. She wanted to protest, to push them away. The humiliation was so strong, yet there was nothing she could do about it. She remained still as they continued to grope her.

As the assault continued on, she felt a smaller hand on her body which belonged to Miriam. She was surprised to see the other girl doing such things to her like the boys were. Miriam seemed to take much pleasure in it as well. She was thankful that nobody actually penetrated her yet. Suddenly somebody brought their hand upon a very sensitive spot in between her legs and began to rub her. It caused jolts up and down her spine but again, she was unable to move or even react. It was a feeling that she never quite experienced before. The pleasure was unique and riveting. Her eyes became glassy as she concentrated on the intense sensations that coursed through her. She didn't realize that her womanhood was becoming quite moist from all the touching, nor did she realize how erect her nipples had become from all the teasing. Her body was on fire and the pleasure was building deep inside of her, yet she was frozen at the same time. She grew deeply frustrated at the situation, and internally begged for a release.

She moved her eyes around rapidly watching each and every one of them as they touched her all over. She was sure that if Ahriman wasn't there that a few of them would most likely have gone too far, so she was grateful for his presence as he took control over the situation.

The pleasure continued to build and her breathing became faster as their hands rubbed over her slick clit. She didn't understand what was exactly happening to her and even though it felt good, she still had mixed emotions about it all. She caught Ash's eyes and looked at his beautiful face. He could easily pass for a girl, she thought to herself. Such a pretty boy he was. His long fingers grazed over her flesh, and as her eyes caught his pouty lips, she couldn't help but wonder what they felt like pressing up against hers. She then was brought back to harsh reality when Draven suddenly pinched one of her nipples hard, obviously knowing what was inside of her mind. Her cheeks grew red, but she remained frozen.

The ritual continued on longer, and Arielle couldn't help but wonder what was to come next. She was so aroused, but was still a bit naive as to what was all happening. Her eyes then looked at Ahriman and she fixated on his face trying to read him, to figure him out. Then, looking up to the heavens, she waited, and waited....

Last edited by VelvetSatin : 12-12-2007 at 12:21 AM.

Old 12-16-2007, 02:53 AM   #24
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo

Ahriman continued the hands on ritual as Arielle's flesh was awakened, and her body brought to feverish heights. The group resumed chanting, infusing the young maiden with a maddening desire for relief that she was unable to achieve. Little did she know, that it was up to Ahriman, and Ahriman, only, when she'd be able to get the relief she sought. Tonight was the beginning of her education, an education that would eventually bring her to realize her release would always come at the behest of Ahriman.

As slowly as it had begun, it was slowly coming to an end. One by one, each of the disciples stopped fondling Arielle's flushed flesh, awakened by their attention. One by one, each one stepped back from the altar, watching as the others continued pinching and rolling Arielle's taut nipples. One by one they stepped away, watching the others vigorously tease and tickle her sensitive clit. One by one they stepped away, till only Ahriman was left. His hands were roaming quite freely, Arielle's body, still unmoving, was still quite aroused, evidenced by her heavy breathing.

Ahriman had finally stopped, his wet fingers, having thoroughly probed her pussy, traced her own wetness over her dry lips til they shone in the flicker of the flames. Ahriman's incantations continued as he hovered over her prone body, keeping her in her frozen state, keeping her heightened arousal at its peak. Though Arielle could not vocalize her feelings, nor twitch any part of her body, Ahriman was able to read her mind, and see her soul through the wide open pools of her eyes. The want and need for release was at such a feverish pitch, he was sure Arielle would do nearly anything to let her body explode.

Ahriman reached near her body and wrapped both hands around a large red candle. He lifted the candle to the air, and with a hideous laughter, performed another ritualistic chant, which the others joined, in chorus. Then with careful precision and perfected aim, Ahriman tilted the candle.

He, along with the others, watched as the hot, red, melted wax dripped from the burning candle in a thin stream. The small river flowed from the candle, down through the cool evening air until it landed upon the fattened tip of Arielle's distended nipple. The look in Arielle's eyes was priceless as the hot wax encased her engorged nipple, immediately cooling upon her puckered teat. The dark red wax formed an even coating over her aroused flesh. He repeated the routine once again, pouring the liquid over her other nipple, causing much the same reaction.

Again, with precision, he drew a line with the hot wax, between her breasts, down along her taut stomach, pooling it in her navel till it was filled. Ahriman continued lower, extending the line over her pelvis and through the forest of curls and onto her clit and the fissure of her parted petals.

Ahriman placed the large candle between Arielle's parted legs, between her quivereing thighs. Raising his hands to the dark skies, once again, Ahriman sang out.

"Accept the sacrifice which we have presented. Awaken her soul and lead her to the salvation she desperately seeks. Bring her to us, and let her serve, just as we do, in honor of you."

Ahriman looked down to the immobile Arielle and peered into her eyes.

"Arielle Youngmay awaken! Arielle Youngmay awaken! Arielle Youngmay awaken! Arielle Youngmay, free yourself! Give yourself the release you so desperately seek! Arielle Youngmay, repressed you will no longer be! Feel your maiden flesh! Feel your heated sex! It is you, Arielle Youngmay! It is you! Come out! Release! Release! Release, now, Arielle Youngmay!"

Ahriman watched with a growing smile as Arielle slowly regained control of her inflamed body. The heat and desire, he and the the others had inspired, still coursed through her veins. Her hands, as if possessed by some outside force, began slowly following the same course as did the hands of the others. As she lay there in the midst of the other disciples, her own palms covered her wax covered nipples, massaging the pliable orbs, gently kneading as her fingers toyed with the cooled wax covered tips. Her chest rose and fell with each deep, labored breath she inhaled. Her fingers traced the line of wax along her stomach and down through her sex, till her very own hands were exploring and searching.

Ahriman knew the powers of the dark magick he had used, and knew that Arielle's need made her blind to the presence of her onlookers. Arielle was unable to resist her own body, wanting, and needing, the release she had sought for so long. They watched, not one soul moving, hardly breathing as they watched Arielle slowly begin masturbating before their very eyes.

As Arielle progressed through the motions, she grew more hungry and more adventurous, trying to find the means and ways to achieve that glorious release. The longer she went at it, the hotter and more depserate she became. It was her own fingers, that had finally broken past the barrier, and plunged into her cavernous depths, in an effort to break free of the grip on her body. However, it was most frustrating that no matter what she did, and no matter how glorious the feelings were, she never went completely over the edge.

It had been a considerable amount of time that had passed when Ahriman finally spoke again.

"CUM! CUM Arielle Youngmay! CUM for your Master! CUM for the gods! ..."

Old 01-05-2008, 01:03 AM   #25
VelvetSatin

Arielle couldn't help it as she enjoyed the hands that freely roamed over her very aroused body. She wanted nothing more than to be able to speak or physically show her appreciation, her frozen state was driving her mad. So it came as to no surprise that frustration coursed through her when one by one the disciples fell away quickly. Her eyes pleaded for them to continue but soon it was just Ahriman by her side.

She listened as he began an incantation and lifted up a candle above her body. Soon hot wax dripped slowly upon her belly and onto each taut nipple. Her body screamed to writhe at the pain but she was left motionless, with only her eyes to show her feelings. It was a sensation she had never felt before. Soon, more wax poured over all her intimate parts, and Arielle's breathing increased as her senses became even more heightened. She was glad when it was finally over.

Arielle was then surprised when she heard what Ahriman said next. He was beckoning her to awaken, and with that command she found that she could finally move her muscles. She stretched her arms and legs feeling the blood coursing through her veins. She was alive, and her body was on fire. She was finally free, free to be able to explore herself in such a perverse way that she never dreamed possible. Looking over at Ahriman she finally spoke. "What have you done to my body?" She lifted her head up and gazed down at her full nudity noticing how the wax had hardened upon her skin. There was a strange heat in between her legs and instinctively she knew what she had to do.

She took her hand and brought it up to her right breast and began to softly knead it moving ever so closely to her swollen nipple. When she felt it, it grew harder and she briefly closed her eyes as the pleasure immediately hit her. A soft moan escaped her lips and her pinching became more urgent. Soon, her other hand came into play and worked down to her moist folds, teasing and then rubbing her very sensitive clit. She never felt such desire before and she knew that she wouldn't be able to stop herself even if she tried. She focused her mind on achieving one goal. Release. She was very aware that the others were still there watching her, but at this particular moment she didn't care. She needed this and her modesty slowly faded away.

Arielle slowly spread her legs allowing the others to get a good view of what she was doing. Her right hand worked intensely on making herself cum while the other hand played with her nipples, going back and forth finding the maximum pleasure. Her eyes were fixated up to the dark sky and she could have sworn that she saw shapes in the gray clouds forming, perhaps it was just something in her mind. Right now it didn't matter. She was getting closer.

It almost felt that everybody else was soon far away from her and that she was all alone in her own world. She could hear them moving and even mumbling words, yet it didn't matter. She was getting even closer now. Her body began to grow rigid as her climax rapidly approached. She arched her back and braced herself but she grew frustrated when nothing would happen. Her arousal had been going on for hours now, surely her release would come. She rubbed harder, faster but the sensations did not peak, they only stayed the same. She let out an anguished cry and willed herself to cum but it was only when Ahriman allowed it did her body finally spasm.

To her relief she felt it, and her breathing was hard and rapid. The tension was no more and suddenly the first wave of her orgasm overtook her and it caused a rather big eruption. Her body twitched and jerked uncontrollably and her cries were loud and full of pleasure. She couldn't believe how intense they were and the climax lasted nearly a half a minute. Slick fluid escaped her hot cavern running down her thighs and coating her fingers as she continued to rub herself. She didn't realize just how excited the boys had become as they watched her. She was unaware of them during her orgasm.

Soon the intensity slowed down and she found herself coming down from her extreme high. When it was finally over, she groaned with satisfaction but wanted to experience more. Her legs trembled and she felt dizzy from her ordeal. When her breathing was finally under control she looked around and saw the others staring at her intensely. Suddenly a big grin formed on her face and she found herself giggling. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. It's just that I never did that before in front of anybody". Her face grew bright red out of embarrassment. She then sat up looking thoroughly relaxed although she still felt a twinge of more arousal.

She was still a virgin though. Nothing had penetrated her yet. She saw so many eyes looking at her. "Why did you do all that to me for?" She suddenly asked. She was very aware of the musky smell of arousal as her thighs glistened from her fluids.

"I feel rather insecure about being the only one having done that"....