Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-18-2017, 04:37 PM   #1
Chris_Michael
2B or Not 2B
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3,382
This is Your Typical Liberal and Why Normal People Think You're All Insane

You're transphobic if you wouldn't have sex with a trans person, you're racist if you have dating preferences regarding race, and you're a bigot if you wouldn't have sex with a person with disabilities.













__________________

Last edited by Chris_Michael : 06-18-2017 at 04:52 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 04:45 PM   #2
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 6,556
Do you have any other settings?

Do you really believe that is a "typical liberal"?

See... this is what is so frustrating dealing with ya'll. All you do is throw out baiting inflammatory material meant to either put someone down, piss someone off or make you feel better.

Dunno man... just... haven't you been doing this long enough now? Or is this just how you are?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 04:48 PM   #3
Chris_Michael
2B or Not 2B
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
Do you have any other settings?

Do you really believe that is a "typical liberal"?

See... this is what is so frustrating dealing with ya'll. All you do is throw out baiting inflammatory material meant to either put someone down, piss someone off or make you feel better.

Dunno man... just... haven't you been doing this long enough now? Or is this just how you are?
According to HuffPost, if you're a white woman, you'll eventually turn into an alt-right apologist because that's what typical white women with progressive ideologies do.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 04:49 PM   #4
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 6,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Michael View Post
According to HuffPost, if you're a white woman, you'll eventually turn into an alt-right apologist because that's what typical white women with progressive ideologies do.
That's not what I asked.

I guess you just do have that one setting and this is how and who you are.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 04:51 PM   #5
Chris_Michael
2B or Not 2B
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
That's not what I asked.

I guess you just do have that one setting and this is how and who you are.
But that's okay because if you are a white woman, you'll turn into an alt-right apologist and you'll be cool with me because that's what typical white women with progressive ideologies do.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #6
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 6,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Michael View Post
But that's okay because if you are a white woman, you'll turn into an alt-right apologist and you'll be cool with me because that's what typical white women with progressive ideologies do.
But but but... always about someone else?

I asked you specifically about your treatment of an issue. You deflected. Now you go to an offhand comment.

Is it really so hard to be sincere?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 05:17 PM   #7
Chris_Michael
2B or Not 2B
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3,382
Yes, I have other settings. I choose when to change them.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 05:32 PM   #8
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 6,556
Perhaps you should ask yourself just how well this setting serves you and represents you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 05:56 PM   #9
Chris_Michael
2B or Not 2B
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
Perhaps you should ask yourself just how well this setting serves you and represents you.
It makes me appear as a complete badass who makes all Liberals shiver in fear.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 06:05 PM   #10
HisArpy
Loose canon extraordinair
 
HisArpy's Avatar
 
HisArpy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: On the sunset coast
Posts: 1,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Michael View Post
It makes me appear as a complete badass who makes all Liberals shiver in fear.
Dude, you just can't say that. At least not without a leather whip in your hand. Da rulez man, obey da rulez!
__________________
I don't particularly care if you don't like it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 06:47 PM   #11
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 6,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Michael View Post
It makes me appear as a complete badass who makes all Liberals shiver in fear.
We all need to have goals.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 08:14 PM   #12
handysr
Literotica Guru
 
handysr is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: the home of whisky
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
But but but... always about someone else?

I asked you specifically about your treatment of an issue. You deflected. Now you go to an offhand comment.

Is it really so hard to be sincere?
But that's what you do when someone shows a statement of yours to be wrong. Exactly what you do.

It's ok for you, but not for others, is that what you're saying?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 08:37 PM   #13
Hard_Rom
Northumbrian Skald
 
Hard_Rom's Avatar
 
Hard_Rom is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,623
Why are some fucknuts so afraid of such a tiny portion of the population? Is it just plain bigotry and ignorance? Why are these issues so important to them? Do they have so little going on in their own lives they must resort to denigrating folk who are different? Closet issues themselves?
__________________
Get enough snowflakes together and you can shut down an entire country.
Resistance is not futile.
Only a weak country needs a strongman as leader.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 09:55 PM   #14
handysr
Literotica Guru
 
handysr is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: the home of whisky
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard_Rom View Post
Why are some fucknuts so afraid of such a tiny portion of the population? Is it just plain bigotry and ignorance? Why are these issues so important to them? Do they have so little going on in their own lives they must resort to denigrating folk who are different? Closet issues themselves?
Bigot
Quote:
a person who won't listen to anyone whose ideas or beliefs are different from his or her own; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial group) with hatred and intolerance
By definition, you are just as guilty of bigotry as those you textually yell at.

And us 'fucknuts' as you so lovingly refer to conservatives as, are fighting against the overt loud minority groups because of what they are trying to accomplish. It's fairly well known that a lie told often enough soon is thought of as the truth, so you loudly shout your lies with the pretense of "compassion and common sense", but which is actually nothing more then additional special rights for a minority group. These laws/rules that the majority must follow to stoke the ego of the loud minority.

That's why we object to your bullshit. We don't want your lies to impact our lives in a bad way. The majority of Us fucknuts are usually not racist or hateful, we just want to get along and live our lives in peace. When some liberal fucknut starts screaming about safe spaces and lies about being able to change genders several times a day, we notice.

When our wives and daughters are told to embrace diversity by welcoming men into their locker rooms and bathrooms, it does affect our lives. That's why we notice and object to the loud minority.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 11:02 PM   #15
AnAmericanDarling
Really Experienced
 
AnAmericanDarling's Avatar
 
AnAmericanDarling is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Midwest, Honey.
Posts: 226
Why do people let Chris get under their skin? That's exactly what he wants to do. He's no more than a simpleton who spends his time putting down people he doesn't know. Get a life, Chris.
__________________
Hey kids, shake it loose together
The spotlight's hitting something
That's been known to change the weather
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight
So stick around
You're gonna hear electric music
Solid walls of sound

- Bennie and the Jets, Elton John


Once I used to believe
I was such a great romancer
then I came home to a woman
that I could not recognize.
When I pressed her for a reason
she refused to even answer
it was then I felt the stranger
kick me right between the eyes.

- The Stranger, Billy Joel


"This bread has nuts in it!"
George Costanza, Seinfeld
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 11:05 PM   #16
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,572
Oh I see. That locker room belongs to you, does it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 11:08 PM   #17
handysr
Literotica Guru
 
handysr is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: the home of whisky
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAmericanDarling View Post
Why do people let Chris get under their skin? That's exactly what he wants to do. He's no more than a simpleton who spends his time putting down people he doesn't know. Get a life, Chris.
Chris is trying to help ensure that a porn forum has equal representation regarding politics. There are many more highly vocal liberal idiots trying to start shit, so Chris is doing his duty to provide some balance.

Thanks Chris, keep up the good work.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 11:11 PM   #18
handysr
Literotica Guru
 
handysr is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: the home of whisky
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
Oh I see. That locker room belongs to you, does it?
WTF are you even talking about?

Sorry folks, I know this is just troll food, but...
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 11:37 PM   #19
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by handysr View Post
WTF are you even talking about?

Sorry folks, I know this is just troll food, but...
The locker room isn't yours? Then who gets to say what people can use it? Not you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 11:58 PM   #20
handysr
Literotica Guru
 
handysr is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: the home of whisky
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
The locker room isn't yours? Then who gets to say what people can use it? Not you.
As a man, I don't go into the rooms dedicated to giving women privacy when they shower, change clothes, or take a dump. I also expect the same decency so I don't end up showering next to some naked woman.

The idea that men with issues should be showering or pooping next to nude women isn't right, and there are problems with that.

FurryToes, since you asked me specifically, I'll answer. No, I don't own every public/retail restroom, locker room, shower, or changing room. I alone can't dictate the rules for them, but society has for centuries. Men and women get separate spaces for that stuff. You personally, phrodeau, also don't own those rooms, so you also can't make the rules.

This is another example of liberal lunacy. Causing all of this big stink over an issue that effects 1% of the population, and only a fraction of those directly effected really want these bathroom-sharing rules. But yet the majority of people have to deal with catering to feelings of the uber-minority.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 12:04 AM   #21
Sweetsweatymango
Loves Spam
 
Sweetsweatymango is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 138
Leftists are all fucked in the head. Bunch of child molesting degenerates.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 12:12 AM   #22
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 6,556
^^ Happy well adjusted individual that goes around on the net making inflammatory extremist partisan statements to get a reaction.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 12:13 AM   #23
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 6,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by handysr View Post
But that's what you do when someone shows a statement of yours to be wrong. Exactly what you do.

It's ok for you, but not for others, is that what you're saying?
No. But right now I am quite plainly saying that you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic, Yogi.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 12:20 AM   #24
Sweetsweatymango
Loves Spam
 
Sweetsweatymango is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
^^ Happy well adjusted individual that goes around on the net making inflammatory extremist partisan statements to get a reaction.
Its a simple statement of fact. You're part of the problem.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 12:28 AM   #25
Hard_Rom
Northumbrian Skald
 
Hard_Rom's Avatar
 
Hard_Rom is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,623




Quote:
Originally Posted by handysr View Post
Bigot


By definition, you are just as guilty of bigotry as those you textually yell at.

And us 'fucknuts' as you so lovingly refer to conservatives as, are fighting against the overt loud minority groups because of what they are trying to accomplish. It's fairly well known that a lie told often enough soon is thought of as the truth, so you loudly shout your lies with the pretense of "compassion and common sense", but which is actually nothing more then additional special rights for a minority group. These laws/rules that the majority must follow to stoke the ego of the loud minority.

That's why we object to your bullshit. We don't want your lies to impact our lives in a bad way. The majority of Us fucknuts are usually not racist or hateful, we just want to get along and live our lives in peace. When some liberal fucknut starts screaming about safe spaces and lies about being able to change genders several times a day, we notice.

When our wives and daughters are told to embrace diversity by welcoming men into their locker rooms and bathrooms, it does affect our lives. That's why we notice and object to the loud minority.
They are not men. They are women born with male genitals. It was what is in the human mind that makes us who we are. Not some appendage dangling between our legs.

In your case I could be wrong.
__________________
Get enough snowflakes together and you can shut down an entire country.
Resistance is not futile.
Only a weak country needs a strongman as leader.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.