Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 01-17-2017, 12:09 PM   #1
Esoteric_Pixie
Virgin

Red face Looking for Co-Author or just advice

Hi Guys!

I'm looking for a male or (male minded) co-author for a (Dungeons and Dragons) novel about a Tiefling. I know it sounds cliche, but I really love my character and would enjoy writing a Lit story about her as she has grown through the years! I don't have much of a back ground on her, but if you'd like to talk about it and even give me some advice I'd really enjoy it! Thanks!

Old 01-17-2017, 01:08 PM   #2
Nezhul
Literotica Guru

You can PM me your questions if you like, I'll answer to the best of my male ability

Old 01-17-2017, 11:39 PM   #3
BuckyDuckman
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoteric_Pixie View Post
Hi Guys!

I'm looking for a male or (male minded) co-author for a (Dungeons and Dragons) novel about a Tiefling. I know it sounds cliche, but I really love my character and would enjoy writing a Lit story about her as she has grown through the years! I don't have much of a back ground on her, but if you'd like to talk about it and even give me some advice I'd really enjoy it! Thanks!
I'm available to help. I have a sweet spot for demons, the hell-spawned, and/or devil-blooded. They're clearly fun creatures, up to no good, and seldom to be trusted. Ah, but what delicious havoc they may create! Makes me wonder just how twisted your Tiefling may be. Please feel free to comment here where others can add their thoughts or PM me.

Old Yesterday, 12:52 AM   #4
DreamCloud
Really Really Experienced

A tiefling is not evil by nature but certainly, leans toward the devilish. This I knew, yet my mind refused to shake her image. Her horns flowed gracefully from cinnamon skin, able to be seductive or terrifying simply by a shift in her eyes. I dreamed of her embrace, to feel that luxurious tail wrapping around me. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. A creature so fine had no eyes for the likes of me.

My Stories

Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM   #5
Esoteric_Pixie
Virgin

I wanted to make her a little different from other Tieflings. Not so prone to evil, her demon father raped her mother and she is seeking revenge (basic plot). But, I do want her to struggle with her nature. She adores violence, but feels guilt for killing. The ultimate struggle against ones own self.