CFNM - anybody ever experienced this?

Jay1959327

Virgin
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Posts
17
Just curious - my wife recently went to a CFNM party with some of her girlfriends and really enjoyed it.

Any ladies here ever done this? What happened at your party?
 
CFNM stands for Clothed Female Nude Male. usually when such events occur there can be mulitple women and or men involved. i've only experieced in my mind but look foward to hearen from others. 24/m reporting in
 
Soooo...what goes on at these parties?

Back to you with weather JAy....
 
several years ago i was staying at a small hotel and i was chatting to the maid while she was tidying my room - the conversation went to sexual things and i got very excited, she was attractive and very sexy, which didn't hurt!
i went through to the toilet and started playing with myself, i'd just got out of the shower when she knocked so all i had was a towel around me - i hadn't completely closed the door and took a chance, reasonable considering the fact she had come into my room when i was dressed like that and given the tone of the conversation - i dropped the towel and was stroking myself - by this time i was absolutely rigid and when she walked in to the bathroom i almost came immediately, she knelt down in front of me and starting sweeping the floor with a small dustpan and brush, all the time staring at my cock in my hand. i tried to put on the best show i could for her until finally i came with a huge gush on the floor just in front of her. she took a cloth from her apron and wiped my cum up and then turned the cloth ove so my semen was against her hand and then wiped the floor dry, stood up, gave me a wonderful smile and left.

the memory still excites me.
 
Cfnm

I've done it a couple times, it was great.
I enjoy having females check me out.
Looking for other females in Tampa that
enjoy CFNM.
 
I've had a pretty interesting CFNM experience that I posted on Literotica. I highly recommend it as a nice change of pace every so often. It's really hot to turn control over to a sexy woman who uses you as a sex object and nothing more. Rubbing my cock over her thong covered ass, knowing I wouldn't see her nude turned me on even more until I shot my load all over her back. Here's the link to my stories if anyone wants to read that one in particular.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=624356&page=submissions
 
Never tried it, but I"ve heard its great fun. I'd do it given teh chance.
 
blondboy said:
several years ago i was staying at a small hotel and i was chatting to the maid while she was tidying my room - the conversation went to sexual things and i got very excited, she was attractive and very sexy, which didn't hurt!
i went through to the toilet and started playing with myself, i'd just got out of the shower when she knocked so all i had was a towel around me - i hadn't completely closed the door and took a chance, reasonable considering the fact she had come into my room when i was dressed like that and given the tone of the conversation - i dropped the towel and was stroking myself - by this time i was absolutely rigid and when she walked in to the bathroom i almost came immediately, she knelt down in front of me and starting sweeping the floor with a small dustpan and brush, all the time staring at my cock in my hand. i tried to put on the best show i could for her until finally i came with a huge gush on the floor just in front of her. she took a cloth from her apron and wiped my cum up and then turned the cloth ove so my semen was against her hand and then wiped the floor dry, stood up, gave me a wonderful smile and left.

the memory still excites me.

that sounds very hot :kiss:

A_Kefka said:
Never tried it, but I"ve heard its great fun. I'd do it given teh chance.

i would SO be there. where can i find these kinds of parties in NC???

i love being in control, and the thought of chatting with a man at a party and knowing immediately that he was attracted to me turns me on to no end :)
 
I have dreamt of attrending one for quite some time. Too bad they are rare as hen's teeth.
 
During my time serving Lady Isabelle, I was often the only naked person in the room while she entertained guests of both sexes. Most of the time I had to serve drinks and hors d'oeuvres to Lady Isabelle and her guests. On other occasions I had to stand or kneel: blindfolded, my hands bound behind my back and alligator clips biting my nipples. A very different CFNM party, no?
 
fully clothed sex has been a fantasy of mine for years. Too bad it's nearly impossible to find a woman who will allow me to soil her dry-clean-only skirt.
 
I've never had the party thing, but I have had a nuded guy lapdance for me...mmmm, awesome, and verrry arousing!
 
Jay1959327 said:
Just curious - my wife recently went to a CFNM party with some of her girlfriends and really enjoyed it.

Any ladies here ever done this? What happened at your party?


Grew up in a small college town and the sororities often had these parties for hell week and the new pledges. without fail one gal would always drain my cock when I started spurting.........damn I better go back there...... :D
 
tbck1000 said:
Was the guy getting off on it, too?


He started it... after he finished I was so turned on, I had to let him boink me...oh I could only wish for seconds, sigh!
 
When I was much younger and had a well muscled body, I belonged to Lady Isabelle. At one of her parties attended by other doms, both female and male, I was "forced" to stand naked in the center of the room with my erection maintained by a cock strap. I HATED every minute of it; and, at the same time I LOVED every minute of it!
 
I love this thread. As a woman who appreciates a beautiful male body, it doesn't get any better than this!!!!!!!!!

I want to go to a party. Does anybody know of anything going on in the South?
 
I've always wanted to have a CFNM experience - definitely one of my favorite little fantasies.
 
I've always wanted to have a CFNM experience - definitely one of my favorite little fantasies.

Would you be turned on by this w/ a middle-aged guy in pretty decent shape, or would it have to be a young studly type?

Mike
 
Back
Top