Ropework photos

Homburg

Daring greatly
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Posts
13,578
Ropework photos - updated

Welcome to the Ropework Photos thread. I've been talking about editting this first post for a while, and here it is.

This thread was started with intent to share some of my photos of ropework done on my gal viv, and to hopefully get some disucssion going. It has expanded beyond that to include some non-ropework photos, ropework on other bunnies aside from viv, and pics posted by others. The discussion is happening, and that is the best part to my eyes.

I am no expert, master, or Nawashi. Just some guy that does ropework. I call myself a Rope Top, etc, and am a work in progress. You'll note changes in photographic style and knotwork and such as I gain inspiration from different sources.

Useful and informative posts:

A post on rope selection

An extensive post with links to various tutorials and instructional sites

A post with links to various rope vendors

A short discussion of ropework on someone with shoulder issues, also talks lightly about safety in general

A comparative essay looking at different types of ropes, and examining pros and cons.

A tutorial on a simple cuff that I'm working on and testing.

---


Some popular posts:

First half of rope corset on viv

Second half of rope corset on viv

First half of Aosagi partial suspension with viv

Second half of partial suspensions with viv

First half of the pics of NALA CAYENNE

Second half of the pics of NALA CAYENNE

Breast bondage on viv

A few photos of a msub on Lit named charliesubinva. Great guy, and good to tie.

First appearance by SW (who is on Lit, but I can't recall her log-in)

A quick tie on viv (This is an ebi, AKA a Japanese hogtie)

The first appearance by WeatherGirl

The second appearance by SW

We meet The Hair.

Lit's own sinn0cent, and a friend of hers, taken at the most excellent Fetish Fair Fleamarket

More from the above series.

viv in an arm-binder tie, using that hot pink rope from Rainbow Ropes.

Another appearance by charliesubinva, this time in a light strappado.

A semi-inverted full suspension with viv. The first I've done of its' kind.

A few shots of viv's new rope collar, and some floorwork done with some purple MFP from Rainbow Ropes.

Some floorwork on viv. Interesting tie as it was inspired by a Gorean pose, and it was done specific for sexual access while she was tied.

Some work on viv from the ATL Litogether Shots taken by SweetGigi.

Here we see another litster, Faerie Fire, in her first tie, also from the ATL litogether. These shots were taken by Snoozebuttons.

Yet another Litster, this time Sprinkles, someone I've been friends with since I got here on Lit. These pics were taken by SweetGigi during the demo on discussing possible medical issues with your prospective rope bottom.

Some more pics of FaerieFire, taken by SweetGigi at the ATL Litogether

A few shots of viv in a cupcake harness.

This is by no means an exhaustive list. There are plenty more pics and interesting discussions scattered throughout. So please peruse, browse, read, and then join in on the dicussion. If you want to post your own pics, please do.

Enjoy, and welcome.


EDIT: My primary pic host is down. If you visit this thread looking to see examples, the early threads should have working links. I'm currently looking for another free host that accepts pictures of a prurient nature. If anyone has any suggestions, please post in the thread or PM me. I apologise for the inconvenience.
 
Last edited:
I spent a while this evening enjoying the company of my lovely "v", and, in the process, got her tangled up with some rope. She asked that these photos be posted, as she particularly enjoyed the experience, and has been wanting to post a few photos for a while now. I agreed to post them as, well, I enjoyed the experience myself (as usual), and enjoyed the photos as well.

"v" is my love, and rope is my passion, but photography is something I do diffidently. I do not pretend to have Chris_Xanier or LittleJade's skill with the camera, nor any ability at all with photo manipulation. If anyone has advice on how to correct the light levels and such )without destroying things in my usual hamfisted style), I'll gladly take suggestions.

We hope you enjoy the photos.

This is a Karada style rope dress with arms enclosed and additional non-restricting rope leggings.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=787630&d=1190529165

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=787631&d=1190529180

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=787632&d=1190529188

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=787633&d=1190529195

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=787634&d=1190529203

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=787635&d=1190529284

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=787636&d=1190529291

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=787637&d=1190529301
 

Attachments

  • 100_4832.jpg
    100_4832.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,397
  • 100_4839.jpg
    100_4839.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,214
  • 100_4840.JPG
    100_4840.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 1,283
Last edited:
Lovely pics and great SHIBARI work! "v" surely looks lovely in her Karada dress.

I find rope very fascinating but have not had the pleasure to experience it yet nor do I know much about it. I was invited to go to a SHIBARI lesson once, but circumstances did not allow it. Hopefully in the future ... if Master so wishes...

(any suggestion for good web-sites or books to learn the skill will be much appreaciated! :rose: )
 
Homburg, these are great! Fantastic handywork. 'V' looks lovely. I need to try this...
 
Last edited:
rida said:
Lovely pics and great SHIBARI work! "v" surely looks lovely in her Karada dress.

I find rope very fascinating but have not had the pleasure to experience it yet nor do I know much about it. I was invited to go to a SHIBARI lesson once, but circumstances did not allow it. Hopefully in the future ... if Master so wishes...

(any suggestion for good web-sites or books to learn the skill will be much appreaciated! :rose: )


Thank you for your compliments. I've gone to numerous sites, and am also looking for books. I like Nawashibari Dojo and have gotten good info from Tammad's bondage page.

I find that it is a matter of knowing the basic techniques and going from there.

The primary reason I enjoy the rope work so much is that every woman I've tied has always had the same strong reaction to it - they feel sexy, beautiful, desirable, etc. It is remarkable to me to be able to turn a person into artwork and have that person actually feel like artwork. Brilliant, heady stuff for me.
 
reignophelia said:
Homburg, these are great! Fantastic handywork. 'V' looks lovely. I need to try this...

I will oblige you any time you'd like. Heck, I'll even buy the iced caramel lattes :D

And I thank you for the compliments!
 
that looks fantasic. they are great pictures, especially the last one.
 
myinnerslut said:
that looks fantasic. they are great pictures, especially the last one.

Thank you. Those knots are better than a vibrator =)

--

Here is a pic of me, dressed for rope work. My kimono has essentially become fetish-wear for me, as I wear it basically for ropework and that's it. I figured I should include this pic so that you can see both sides of the equation, including the bound, and the one who binds.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...at/kimono1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks like somebody got his merit badge in ropework.. Nice pics & good job there.
"v" looks good all tied down like that.
 
Homburg said:
......

The primary reason I enjoy the rope work so much is that every woman I've tied has always had the same strong reaction to it - they feel sexy, beautiful, desirable, etc. It is remarkable to me to be able to turn a person into artwork and have that person actually feel like artwork. Brilliant, heady stuff for me.

Exactly! Just looking at the pics I can see how sexy and beautiful and desireble "v" is feeling (beside the fact that she truly is beautiful and sexy and desirable ...)

And thanks for the links! will pass them on to Master and hopefully I'll be turned into artwork soon .... :D

(as for "heady stuff" ... isn't the best form of arousal all in our head afterall?)
 
Homburg said:
--

Here is a pic of me, dressed for rope work. My kimono has essentially become fetish-wear for me, as I wear it basically for ropework and that's it. I figured I should include this pic so that you can see both sides of the equation, including the bound, and the one who binds.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/HomburgHat/kimono1.jpg


OK ... now I am ready to hop on the first plane a go where ever you are to bag you to tie me up, even if only once ... ;)

You look incredibly handsome in your kimono .... :rose:

m (_ _) m <--- me humbly bowing
 
Homburg said:
I will oblige you any time you'd like. Heck, I'll even buy the iced caramel lattes :D

And I thank you for the compliments!

Well, now that you mention the lattes...

Do you think you could tie me in such a way that I can be propped up enough as not to spill my drink; like tie my right arm so that I'm leaning on it with my latte in hand?

Well, that or obtain a really long straw or something? :p

Thanks for the offer Homburg. You do exquisite work. I'd be honored... :rose:
 
WOW!

"V" I couldn't have handled being so completely tied AND have my sight cut off, but WOW! You take my breath away. You looked amazing!

And Hom!!! OMG that knotwork!!! OCD trussed and they looked fantastic!
I can't imagine. We've played some, but I'm ...I couldn't be that imobile. Wow!
/Bows to ya both!!
 
Nice photos, nice girl and very nice shibari job.

I think you enjoyed as much as her the process! :cool:
 
Damn you & "v", damn LittleJade, damn everyone else who did rope bondage! :mad:

All these rope bondage photos have left me wanting to try rope bondage....and NOW!! :) :devil: ;)

Seriously, Homburg, thank you for sharing the pictures with us, "v" looks hot in her rope bondage and you also look hot in your kimono, too!

:rose:
 
Your photos are enchanting. I adore rope work and your wrapping is divine. I'm swooning here, someone better catch me. No all joking aside thank-you for sharing I loved looking at them and handsome you in your kimono.

d
 
Last edited:
Chris_Xavier said:
Looks like somebody got his merit badge in ropework.. Nice pics & good job there.
"v" looks good all tied down like that.

Thank you. Yup, I did actually get a badge in knot tying back when I was a scout. More importantly, I actually earned the Emergency Preparedness merit badge. Really freaking tough one to get. Why is it more important? Heh, it involved learning how to make a full body rope harness to perform a mountain rescue. The test was to actually do it too. So here I am in the Boy Scouts, sitting under a 40ft tall pine tree in Italy, learning suspension work, and getting the instructor from the ground up to a platform 20ft up the tree. Fun =)

The Boy Scout motto is "Be Prepared". Who knew it meant being prepared to be kinky?
 
Just going to answer a whole pile of comments in one post. Wow, there's a lot of feedback here!

--

rida - I did a few more pics, one was of her face. I wanted to keep a shot of her smile =)

Thank you for your comments. I don't know about "incredibly handsome", but I'll sure take the compliment! And, sure, come on out. I'll tie you up. I'm very happy to oblige, and really honestly enjoy it.

--

reignophelia - Why, yes, you can easily be tied propped up to leisurely enjoy a lovely coffee-based beverage. Rope bondage can be made very comfortable. "v" was so relaxed and comfy last night that I thought she might go to sleep. She was especially happy when I bound her ankles together after the photos were taken. Complete immobilisation can be very comforting.

And, as I said before, any time you want, lovely.

--

SunshineLdy - For me, the most important single thing in a D/s relationship is Trust. If she does not trust me implicitly, then I will never be able to take her the places I want her to go. So that means I am constantly aware of trust, and dead certain not to abuse it. As a result, my gals have done things that still amaze me.

Thank you for your comments.

--

trisquel astur - Thank you very much for your compliments. And, oh yes, I loved doing the tying. It takes a special brand of concentration and emotion for me. Patience is something I have to work at sometimes, and there is nothing quick about Shibari. Well, done the way I prefer it, there's nothing quick about it.

Thank you for the compliments on my work and my girl! =)

--

Shankara20 - Thank you very much for the compliments. I'm sure "v" is going to enjoy all the feedback we're getting.

--

dolf - Why thank you, lovely lady. Your new av is wonderful by the way!

--

sexycaz22 - *blush* Thank you, sweetheart =)

--

Blushing Bottom - Now I'm blushing again. You ladies are being too nice to me *blush* (Yes, I really am blushing =P )

Thank you for your compliments :)

--

HornyBabe1965 - *hugs for my Sista* (if I'm allowed, yo) Y'know, you ain't that far away from me. *twirls some rope and waggles his eyebrow* :D

--

ecstaticsub - Thank you!

--

Wow, I have a huge smile on my face. This thread has certainly made my day. Thank you again to everyone for your kind comments. I might even see about getting "v" to actually reply to this thread.

If anyone has any questions or wishes to discuss the rope, pictures, appointments to be bound, etc, feel free to PM me. I am also available for parties, graduations, and bachelorette dos. :D
 
Oh... my word...

*feeling sufficiently humbled*


I've never wanted to be bound... or to be taught... so much in my life.
 
The pics are so beautiful Homburg. I am sufficiently jealous of all of you do rope work. I want to be art! (stomping my feet and pouting)


Anywho, done with my jealous tirade. :rolleyes: v looks beautiful and I am glad you had fun last night.
 
Back
Top