Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 01-11-2015, 09:15 AM   #1
sexy_sapphire
Experienced

Sapphire Returns

Hi all,

Sorry for going missing for a while, I've been a bit busy over the summer and haven't had much time to post. The old thread got a bit lost so I decided to start a new one! And here are a couple of pics to start with

Lets also play a game to get going! Post or PM me the finish to this sentence: "i wish i could...." You can make it as long or as short as you want (the longer the better though). The one that turns me on the most might get a special reward
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 28-11-2014 10 33 42 pm.jpg (38.8 KB, 1950 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20140320-WA0003.jpg (25.6 KB, 1931 views)
File Type: jpg Photo 28-11-2014 10 33 52 pm.jpg (32.0 KB, 2493 views)

Old 01-11-2015, 09:33 AM   #2
Arabsemen
Really Experienced

"I wish I could" just about says it all.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:41 AM   #3
Teechurgye
Literotica Guru

I wish I could...

...teleport to Australia and personally discover to what extent yoga has made that amazing body flexible.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:42 AM   #4
NickyMach
Literotica Guru

Welcome back!

Care to dance?

Great to see you again, and I hope things are great.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:49 AM   #5
9to5
Literotica Guru

I wish I could slide that belt back and forth thru your pussy lips to see how wet I can get it. then be the one to lick that pussy clean

Old 01-11-2015, 09:54 AM   #6
Redheadshubby
Really Experienced

Holy hell, that's hott!

Old 01-11-2015, 10:14 AM   #7
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_sapphire View Post
Hi all,

Sorry for going missing for a while, I've been a bit busy over the summer and haven't had much time to post. The old thread got a bit lost so I decided to start a new one! And here are a couple of pics to start with

Lets also play a game to get going! Post or PM me the finish to this sentence: "i wish i could...." You can make it as long or as short as you want (the longer the better though). The one that turns me on the most might get a special reward
Welcome back!!!!

I wish I could bend you over that bed and please you in every way.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:24 AM   #8
archiec
Really Experienced

😄

Quote:
Hi all,

What a gorgeous ass

Old 01-11-2015, 10:31 AM   #9
ChuckN1970
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hi all,

Very sexy picture and glad to see your return with these 3 pictures.

I wish I could... Sent you a PM Let me know how you liked it.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:31 AM   #10
MacGuffinn
Yesterday I was a boy.

I wish I could discover your pleasure threshold.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:33 AM   #11
blackredready
Literotica Guru

these are really great pictures.

i wish i could slap that ass for a while.

Quote:
Hi all,

[IMG]http

Old 01-11-2015, 10:35 AM   #12
VIPER2121
Literotica Guru

Welcome back young lady

"Just because I'm a pervert doesn't mean im not a Southern Gentleman"

Seven days without a pun makes one weak

Old 01-11-2015, 12:14 PM   #13
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Welcome back sexy lady!!

Old 01-11-2015, 12:57 PM   #14
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver

Quote:
Hi all,

welcome back beautiful! Great pics!

I wish I could......

have my pre-pregnancy body back!

MY Tumblr BUT!...My Best stuff and conversations will be on Literotica

NEW VIDEO!!! I GET OFF MAKE SURE YOU>......Click the "download" box on top of page, download first then watch (or you wont get the sound)

NEW VID!! Loving to ride

NEW GIFS!!
When I think about you I touch myself

Old 01-11-2015, 01:04 PM   #15
vwnut
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I wish I could... strap you to my face like a feedbag.

My favorite addiction: The Large Areola Thread

PM's are always welcome!

Old 01-11-2015, 02:24 PM   #16
theweescotsman
Ebb And Flow

Welcome back, I wish I could...I really do

once upon a time I was outsidein

Old 01-11-2015, 03:27 PM   #17
Mercury_Maniac
frustrated.

i wish i could pull those panties off with my teeth, force you face down onto that bed and put myself on top of you, holding your hips and i push my flesh against your tight body.

lovely to see you, amazing photos.

Old 01-11-2015, 04:05 PM   #18
vibes
scarred wanderer

Good things to come!

Old 01-11-2015, 04:10 PM   #19
Denrik
As you wish.

This is interesting ^_^
Absolutely gorgeous.

-][-

Old 01-11-2015, 04:21 PM   #20
Effandaitch
Virgin

Rawr!

I wish I could bury my head between those stunning thighs and introduce myself to you with an in-depth conversation!

Old 01-11-2015, 07:54 PM   #21
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

I wish could get on my knees turn you around slide those panties off and bend you over that bed and drive my tounge deep into that luscious ass.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:45 PM   #22
Wolfking05
Lurking in the woods

Welcome back sexy........dat ass, as amazing as ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L28Cn...eature=related

Proud Member of EasternDelight's 'Crew'

2- Connubium Gold Stars*

Old 01-12-2015, 12:54 AM   #23
DirkPitt06
Literotica Guru

There's a text limit, but here's a sample of the longer piece for the rest of the thread's enjoyment.

I wish I could stand behind you, stripped down to nothing, and admire your legs reaching endlessly beneath the silken cover of your stockings. My hand curled loosely around my shaft, slowly stroking as I wait for you to look back at me. When you finally turn your head and bite your lip, slowly sliding one finger over your bottom lip and then curling it to beckon me forward, I come quickly. You roll over and extend one leg, the spike of your heel cradling the base of my shaft and idly scratching my full sack, as you toy with my cock while my hands take you gently by the ankle. My fingers dig in, rubbing little circles underneath the ball of the ankle and around the bone, before sliding my hands up the length of your statuesque leg in smooth stroke, digging in hard and deep. You reward me with your breathless little moans of approval as the tension melts from your limbs. I gently bend it at the knee and start to manipulate and massage your thigh, my cock still trapped in the arch of your heel. I reach over and wince as you let your foot come down, trapping my shaft and sack between the arch of sole and spike of heel, holding me in place and making me stretch and work for the pleasure of massaging and holding your other leg. When you're satisfied and comfortably sore from the pressure of my hands you spread your legs wide. Your feet arch elegantly on your heels, and you pull me forward with a curling finger. I crawl between your legs and kiss your heels before sliding up further...

Old 01-12-2015, 05:45 AM   #24
ozrod
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hi all,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkPitt06 View Post
There's a text limit, but here's a sample of the longer piece for the rest of the thread's enjoyment.

I wish I could stand behind you, stripped down to nothing, and admire your legs reaching endlessly beneath the silken cover of your stockings. My hand curled loosely around my shaft, slowly stroking as I wait for you to look back at me. When you finally turn your head and bite your lip, slowly sliding one finger over your bottom lip and then curling it to beckon me forward, I come quickly. You roll over and extend one leg, the spike of your heel cradling the base of my shaft and idly scratching my full sack, as you toy with my cock while my hands take you gently by the ankle. My fingers dig in, rubbing little circles underneath the ball of the ankle and around the bone, before sliding my hands up the length of your statuesque leg in smooth stroke, digging in hard and deep. You reward me with your breathless little moans of approval as the tension melts from your limbs. I gently bend it at the knee and start to manipulate and massage your thigh, my cock still trapped in the arch of your heel. I reach over and wince as you let your foot come down, trapping my shaft and sack between the arch of sole and spike of heel, holding me in place and making me stretch and work for the pleasure of massaging and holding your other leg. When you're satisfied and comfortably sore from the pressure of my hands you spread your legs wide. Your feet arch elegantly on your heels, and you pull me forward with a curling finger. I crawl between your legs and kiss your heels before sliding up further...
Yeah. ......What he said, except with more arse slapping and hair pulling. Yours, not mine.

Hey gorgeous. Good to see you back. I hope you are feeling especially GIFtastic, especially since the weather tomorrow is supposed to be crap.

Mine happened in The Male Pics Thread

Sketchy?

Sketchier?

Sketchiest?

Old 01-12-2015, 05:49 AM   #25
CaneofKY
Really Experienced

I wish I could afford to goto Australia!!!