Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 02-26-2015, 10:17 AM   #1
playm0mum
Literotica Guru

Clearly the Allure has Won!

Never in a million years did I ever imagine myself posting suggestive photos on the internet. I started a few years ago and found it very exciting. The arousal I get when playing and taking little photos makes my playtime that much better.

My little exhibitionist side has found an outlet and I like sharing here. I would pop somedays if I didn't have the stories, the toys or this thread. I use it as a sexy journal of sorts a lot of the time.

I felt sad that my thread was closed as I wasn't going to start a new one I had decided, but I am just beginning to share a little fantasy with you and I want it to last a bit longer!

I do enjoy peeking in on Lit on all the sexy people, I love getting little glimpses inside your minds. The comments on my thread make me blush and keep me damp, a feeling I love. Thank you!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Morning.JPG (66.8 KB, 3374 views)

Last edited by playm0mum : 02-26-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Old 02-26-2015, 10:20 AM   #2
talikat
Fan of the HUGE :)

Yay!!

Please continue your story, can't wait!

index

Old 02-26-2015, 10:26 AM   #3
freakykink
Literotica Guru

Yummy Mummy

Old 02-26-2015, 10:28 AM   #4
Dogma52
Lurker

Sexy Mumm..... Yummy!

Old 02-26-2015, 10:35 AM   #5
InTheFade
Literotica Guru

Good.

Means we win. In a way.

Old 02-26-2015, 10:35 AM   #6
phoenix58
Really Really Experienced

Thanks for starting over. I hope the dampness continues, you certainly get a rise out of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
Never in a million years did I ever imagine myself posting suggestive photos on the internet. I started a few years ago and found it very exciting. The arousal I get when playing and taking little photos makes my playtime that much better.

I do enjoy peeking in on Lit on all the sexy people, I love getting little glimpses inside your minds. The comments on my thread make me blush and keep me damp, a feeling I love. Thank you!

Old 02-26-2015, 10:40 AM   #7
tnman03
Literotica Guru

Your quite the desirable beauty you are as well as being every bit the fantasy girl of dreams in your own right as well. Lovely picture. Glad you decided to stick around a bit longer. All of the free eye candy and entertaining verse is greatly appreciated.

Old 02-26-2015, 10:41 AM   #8
murmurmara
Sensually Sixty

so glad you will continue!
I love your sexy musings and photos...
∞∞∞

my new Amateur Pics home more Mara
goodies from the past year still here Velvet & Silk

show us your hands in AmPics hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

Old 02-26-2015, 11:03 AM   #9
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:

My little exhibitionist side has found an outlet and I like sharing here. I would pop somedays if I didn't have the stories, the toys or this thread. I use it as a sexy journal of sorts a lot of the time.

I felt sad that my thread was closed as I wasn't going to start a new one I had decided, but I am just beginning to share a little fantasy with you and I want it to last a bit longer!

Glad you started a new thread

Old 02-26-2015, 11:09 AM   #10
maverick74656
Really Experienced

I love reading erotic stories/journals that are written by sexy picture posting authors

Old 02-26-2015, 11:16 AM   #11
socal_los
Experienced

Perfect combination of heavenly and erotic

OMG, wow. I just watched your vids from your signature. You've wonderfully captured a sensual and erotic, yet playful essence in your art. It was a great way to start the day. I enjoyed them very much and can't wait to read your story. Thank you for sharing!!

Last edited by socal_los : 02-26-2015 at 11:55 AM.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:08 PM   #12
Cogan
In a shower near you

Quote:

I'm glad you had second thoughts about starting a new thread. Not only for the story, but also for the lovely, sexy and beautiful pictures you've shared with us.

I've subscribed this thread the moment I found it! And yes, your pic is as alluring and arousing as always!

Old 02-26-2015, 01:14 PM   #13
kindlykinky
Really Experienced

Location: Where the cold comes in winter but the summers make it worth while.
Not sure how I missed you before but glad to have found you now

Old 02-26-2015, 01:22 PM   #14
Mercury_Maniac
Can't Reason with Idiots

Oh That's wonderful

Home Sweet Home

Praise Abort!

Old 02-26-2015, 01:23 PM   #15
tbearatl
Literotica Guru

Quote:

What would I do without you.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:43 PM   #16
Tampadad
Virgin

Just watched your videos from your signature. Wow. They are sensual and sexy. You had me mesmerized. Please post more. Thanks

Old 02-26-2015, 01:59 PM   #17
thaneofcawdor
Really Really Experienced

Beautiful, hit me up if you'd like to share?

Old 02-26-2015, 02:03 PM   #18
daus42
Carpe Vino

Quote:

You can check-out any time you want,
But you can never leave!

All that you've loved is all you own- Tom Waits

Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known. Oscar Wilde

Little by little, One travels far! Tolkien

To be nobody-but-yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e e cummings

Old 02-26-2015, 02:09 PM   #19
allstarhockeynut
Literotica Guru

you are one sexy momma, cant wait to see more

Old 02-26-2015, 02:49 PM   #20
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Welcome back sexy, glad you decided to continue!!!

Old 02-26-2015, 02:51 PM   #21
getwet010
Literotica Guru

Well hello beautiful!

Old 02-26-2015, 05:10 PM   #22
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru

If your exhibitionist side made you excited, times that by 10 what it does to your followers

Old 02-26-2015, 05:51 PM   #23
rod43
Literotica Guru

Thank goodness you have continued your thread, gorgeous Mum! I am hooked on Lit and definately addicted to you, your body and your adventures. You are my arousal and fantasy!
I'm basically hetero but would class myself as bi-curious and welcome any attention. In particular, new friends from Melbourne Aust. most welcome. I'm older than many of you but the mind and body are very active. Enjoy all sorts of pleasurable kinkiness.

Old 02-26-2015, 05:56 PM   #24
wilderness
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yes! Thanks for coming back. You can put your feet in my lap if you want.

My stories!

Old 02-26-2015, 06:29 PM   #25
Eric4297
Experienced

So glad we can bring you as much joy as you bring us. Play on, Mum. Kisses and licks