Post a pic of you wearing a collar.

Retrieval

Droog
I love to see a woman wearing a collar.

If you do not wish to post a pic of you wearing a collar could you simply find the collar via Google images and link it instead?

I'm interested in knowing what kind of collar you have. Did you choose it or was it chosen for you?

Why that particular collar?

How often do you wear it?

I'm interested in men that wear them too. Doesn't have any affect on me, sexually but I'm still curious.

<--- Lookie that-a-way... well lookie that-a-way for as long as that Av's up.

It isn't a collar; I don't own a collar; I doubt I ever will own a "collar"... but I do prefer choker necklaces as they look better on me than long ones.

CutieMouse said:
<--- Lookie that-a-way... well lookie that-a-way for as long as that Av's up.

It isn't a collar; I don't own a collar; I doubt I ever will own a "collar"... but I do prefer choker necklaces as they look better on me than long ones.

Why do you feel that you will never own a collar? Do you find them deeply offensive or something?

Retrieval said:
Why do you feel that you will never own a collar? Do you find them deeply offensive or something?

No... I just don't attach much signifigance to them, I guess. If I'm content and satisfied in a relationship, I don't need a piece of jewelry, or leather, or a piercing, or whatever to signify the relationship and my place in it. I don't see myself ever getting married again, but if I did, I'm not sure I'd bother with a ring for that, either...

CutieMouse said:
No... I just don't attach much signifigance to them, I guess. If I'm content and satisfied in a relationship, I don't need a piece of jewelry, or leather, or a piercing, or whatever to signify the relationship and my place in it. I don't see myself ever getting married again, but if I did, I'm not sure I'd bother with a ring for that, either...

Understood.

Thanks for explaining.

The ones I have are pretty much for play. It's not something we put a lot of weight behind. I don't have photos but they include
tradtional leather with blue trim for him
an old pyramid stud one I am fond of, it's big enough for my first serious play patner and can be tightened down to fit me, and we both switched heavily initially, just pyramid studs on black leather. It was there.
Two iron ones which were protoypes that only fit me. I have maybe a 13.5 neck when I'm not overweight. One has a large hasp and is about 1.5 wide - great for that totally subjugated look, but really impractical. The other is more like unearthed Roman slave collar rounded bar. I feel like the perfect girlfriend for me will fit it, like Cinderalla will her shoe, so I keep 'em.
Two vinyl kitty collars in glittery silver lame. These are my husband's. :devil:

Some people are really sensitive about their haricut, me, it's an accessory. Kind of sums up how I am with the neckwear. I've also had a pretty neutral stance on it, when I realized just how gorgeous a ringless posture collar or neck corset is on fetish images of Dominants - it's seriously an accoutrement.

Now having his mark tattooed on your tit is another story...

I have a few collars. this one was the first one I got, bought it under some rather strong sugestions. this one I call my dress collar. It's patten leather and has a rinestone buckle, it also has a rinestone heart dangling on it. And as you can see it has a matching leash. It's nice when I want to feel a little dressy.

If you feel like sifting thru the pics there's one of my pink collar some where here and a whole lot more of me in my collars period. The pink one has heart rivits on it and a heart dangle thingie, but it's taller than I like so I don't wear it often.

I usually don't take my collar off except to go to work (the first one is the one I wear most often). I would take it off just as I was leaving for work, and put it on as soon as I walked in the door. But it's spent the past 3 days sitting on my nightstand. *sigh*

i wore a choker for seven months as my collar since i work in education.the metal in the choker had a reaction with my skin so i had to stop wearing it. now i wear a necklace 24/7 with a charm in the shape of a heart bound in copper that A made. inside it says "property of ***hisname***"

for play i have a leather collar with an O ring
a red dog collar
a metal choke collar (this one we just used for the first time the other night, i loved it!)

CutieMouse said:

I can agree with this to some extent CM.. but still, there is something about a collar and what it symbolises which i love!

I was hoping this thread would take off more than it has... but thank you to all who've posted so far.

RawHumor said:
I was hoping this thread would take off more than it has... but thank you to all who've posted so far.

God ur impatient.. :p lol

It has only been two hours so give it time.. :)

naxalite0906 said:
God ur impatient.. :p lol

It has only been two hours so give it time.. :)

I was thinking the same thing :)

stay.jpg

the captians wench said:
I have a few collars. this one was the first one I got, bought it under some rather strong sugestions. this one I call my dress collar. It's patten leather and has a rinestone buckle, it also has a rinestone heart dangling on it. And as you can see it has a matching leash. It's nice when I want to feel a little dressy.

If you feel like sifting thru the pics there's one of my pink collar some where here and a whole lot more of me in my collars period. The pink one has heart rivits on it and a heart dangle thingie, but it's taller than I like so I don't wear it often.

I usually don't take my collar off except to go to work (the first one is the one I wear most often). I would take it off just as I was leaving for work, and put it on as soon as I walked in the door. But it's spent the past 3 days sitting on my nightstand. *sigh*

I see that you wear cuffs, too.

I like cuffs.

RawHumor said:

Yep, this place always seems to move very slowly.

somberReality said:
I don't own a collar so........

Hell, never even WORN a collar.

Don't see it in my future :cool:

Would you wear one if your lover requested it?

My collar hasnt physically been given to me as of yet he is looking for the one that matches me best. He wants it to be perfect... ;) So I dont have any of those but I can tell you he recently wants me to wear a leash the next time we are together and Im going to give it to him. =0)

Retrieval said:
You made?

Care to elaborate?

Sure!

I do my own leather work from time to time. I started with a soft black leather belt, 1" width. I found a silver metal mesh belt, 3/4" wide with the conchos built in to it. I measured her neck and cut the leather belt to the exact length I wanted, then using brass rivets I attached a brass hasp to secure the collar arond her neck with a lock.

I cut the mesh belt to the proper length, and ran brass "D" rings under the mesh belt, and brass "O" rings through the holes in the conchos. I centered the mesh belt over the leather, then secured it to the leather belt again using brass rivets. Laid flat, the mesh belt looks uneven/bumpy because the belts are different lengths. When worn around a curved neck, however, the collars lay together perfectly.

Hope that helps! I'll see if I can find a pic with her wearing it that I can crop the face off before posting.

Evil_Geoff said:
Sure!

I do my own leather work from time to time. I started with a soft black leather belt, 1" width. I found a silver metal mesh belt, 3/4" wide with the conchos built in to it. I measured her neck and cut the leather belt to the exact length I wanted, then using brass rivets I attached a brass hasp to secure the collar arond her neck with a lock.

I cut the mesh belt to the proper length, and ran brass "D" rings under the mesh belt, and brass "O" rings through the holes in the conchos. I centered the mesh belt over the leather, then secured it to the leather belt again using brass rivets. Laid flat, the mesh belt looks uneven/bumpy because the belts are different lengths. When worn around a curved neck, however, the collars lay together perfectly.

Hope that helps! I'll see if I can find a pic with her wearing it that I can crop the face off before posting.

I see.

I figured that you do leather work but I was wondering if you did metal work, too.

Nice collar.
Certainly looks like a nice collar.

I'm wearing my collar in my profile picture. It's just a plain black locking leather one with three D-rings. I used to attach a good bit more significance to it than I do now. When I first got it, I wore it when I was at home all the time. Now, I hardly ever wear it, unless he asks me to.

Back