Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #776
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III


ScouriesWorld

In association with:

the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.)

presents:

The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Vote Getter
- ALL-TIME MOST VOTES RECEIVED LIST


25,652”Daddy", I Whispered scouries I
14,441"Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned scouries I
7524 Service TryAnything I
5710 Hindsight rgjohn A
5438 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 01-06 Wm_Sexspear I
5341 Cheerleader TryAnything
5215 Replacing My Cum Bucket Bobby T I

KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER


Bobby T (1 - 1 - 6)
rgjohn (2 - 6 - 18)
scouries (2 - 4 - 26)
TryAnything (3 - 1 - 9)
Wm_Sexspear (1 - 6 - 8)



OFFICERS OF THE ORDER


BatsandGlamour (2 - 3)
bilbo181
Brandybuck
Couture
Dunstable
Furrybert
Jthserra
Mad Mike
MaxSebastian
Masterhypnotist (1 - 9)

miss_honeypot (1 - 2)
M-Y-Erotica
nikki_2021 (1 - 2)
PacoFear (1 - 4)
ronde (1 - 3)
samslam (1 - 2)
Slickman (1 - 11)
Snake 138
SteamyChik
strickland83

Tawny T
TexasRefugee
the_last_high
TheScribe (1 - 2)
Tony88888 (1 - 2)
Tx Tall Tales (1 - 3)
youbadboy (2 - 8)
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2010, 09:38 PM   #777
ItsKittyBitches
Loves Spam
 
ItsKittyBitches is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 723
This is a fake List made up by scouries and posted by his alt Grand_High_Poobah. It has nothing to do with Literotica or any one else but scouries and his ego.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2010, 09:58 PM   #778
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
you'd think authors would be a little more original...



Oh gawd – banana boy’s got an ALT girlfriend! Sorry sweetie, you’re going to have to join bb on the ignore list... bye...


This message is hidden because lloyd_5 is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because TxRad is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because michchick98 is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because wet_special is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because Dixon Carter Lee is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because ItsKittyBitches is on your ignore list.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #779
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_High_Poobah View Post
[center]

Oh gawd – banana boy’s got an ALT girlfriend! Sorry sweetie, you’re going to have to join bb on the ignore list... bye...

This message is hidden because lloyd_5 is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because TxRad is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because michchick98 is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because wet_special is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because Dixon Carter Lee is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because ItsKittyBitches is on your ignore list.
Sorry scouries but she's another one of those readers you rant and rave about. You just keep pissing them off don't you.

So that is your ignore list. Funny thing is, the newbies and readers who you are trying to fool don't have any of those names on ignore.
__________________
New Story: A Hot Summer Night 08/21/14 Text with Audio Summer Lovin' Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2010, 10:41 PM   #780
ItsKittyBitches
Loves Spam
 
ItsKittyBitches is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 723
You honestly think I'm an alt?
I've posted enough pictures in the ampic section to disprove that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #781
lloyd_5
Really Experienced
 
lloyd_5's Avatar
 
lloyd_5 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_High_Poobah View Post

This message is hidden because lloyd_5 is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because TxRad is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because michchick98 is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because wet_special is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because Dixon Carter Lee is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because ItsKittyBitches is on your ignore list.
"Ladies, Gentlemen and members of the Academy,

I feel humbled and emotional, unworthy of this great honor. I have pursued my craft as a jobbing reader who has never posted a story on this great site and who has averaged around 3 forum posts a month in nearly 6 years with no expectation of recognition.

Like most of you, I guess, I looked on in awe at the pantheon of brilliant writers who got added to the spurious lists of the Great Incest Self-Deluder - admittedly only to be shown as inferior to the Master but, nevertheless, to be feted.

Little me, nobody's Favorite and with no alts to keep me warm at night, never dreamed of fame, fortune (paid from his royalties - the saint) and the red carpet. Yet here I stand in front of you tonight, not only elevated to a Scouries list but topping it with no trace of the Glorious Bullshitter.

Excuse the lump in my throat, but the shock and awe of heading Scouries' Ignore List is almost too much for little me too handle.

As you all know, the Greatest Literotican is unassumingly modest - he makes Howard Hughes seem like a raving exhibitionist.

Since his shy eyes are now turned away, I feel I can share with you in the coming weeks some of the sweet and intimate moments we have shared together over recent years. Please don't tell him I've been indiscreet.

Thank you and God bless."
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2010, 11:22 AM   #782
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
we've found another one ...

...and this one comes from one of the FAVORITES!

But you're going to have to wait before I tell you just which one of the FAVORITES it is... besides we still have to validate all the votes...


Gabriella L.
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2010, 01:45 PM   #783
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,587
The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.

Gabriella L. (Blowup doll and one of scouries many alts.)
__________________
New Story: A Hot Summer Night 08/21/14 Text with Audio Summer Lovin' Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2010, 04:34 PM   #784
michchick98
Will write for chocolate!
 
michchick98's Avatar
 
michchick98 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Here and there....
Posts: 3,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd_5 View Post
"Ladies, Gentlemen and members of the Academy,

I feel humbled and emotional, unworthy of this great honor. I have pursued my craft as a jobbing reader who has never posted a story on this great site and who has averaged around 3 forum posts a month in nearly 6 years with no expectation of recognition.

Like most of you, I guess, I looked on in awe at the pantheon of brilliant writers who got added to the spurious lists of the Great Incest Self-Deluder - admittedly only to be shown as inferior to the Master but, nevertheless, to be feted.

Little me, nobody's Favorite and with no alts to keep me warm at night, never dreamed of fame, fortune (paid from his royalties - the saint) and the red carpet. Yet here I stand in front of you tonight, not only elevated to a Scouries list but topping it with no trace of the Glorious Bullshitter.

Excuse the lump in my throat, but the shock and awe of heading Scouries' Ignore List is almost too much for little me too handle.

As you all know, the Greatest Literotican is unassumingly modest - he makes Howard Hughes seem like a raving exhibitionist.

Since his shy eyes are now turned away, I feel I can share with you in the coming weeks some of the sweet and intimate moments we have shared together over recent years. Please don't tell him I've been indiscreet.

Thank you and God bless."
*snerk*

Funny how when he learns a new trick he has to post over and over again to show everyone how much he learned.

Yeah, we're all on ignore about as much as scouries actually makes money writing for Lit. Every once in awhile he slips and replies indirectly to something one of us has posted, something that hasn't been quoted by someone else so he can see it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #785
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by michchick98 View Post
*snerk*

Funny how when he learns a new trick he has to post over and over again to show everyone how much he learned.

Yeah, we're all on ignore about as much as scouries actually makes money writing for Lit. Every once in awhile he slips and replies indirectly to something one of us has posted, something that hasn't been quoted by someone else so he can see it.
Like I said, his ego won't let him ignore anyone. He might miss something to bloat his ego even more.
__________________
New Story: A Hot Summer Night 08/21/14 Text with Audio Summer Lovin' Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2010, 09:57 AM   #786
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi, its Gabby again,

ScouriesWorld


in association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT


is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 242th. It’s the fourth chapter of this series that has hit 1000 votes…

A Life Changing Trip With Mom Ch.03



And guess who wrote it? One of the greats! Of all time!!!! It’s his nineteenth story to have received more than 1000 votes.

rgjohn

This man’s stories are wonderful…

Gabriella L.
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2010, 10:46 AM   #787
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,587
Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary and one of scouries many alts.)


The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.He has to be on top so he made up the list himself.

Even more of scouries usual Bullshit
__________________
New Story: A Hot Summer Night 08/21/14 Text with Audio Summer Lovin' Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad

Last edited by TxRad : 12-06-2010 at 08:37 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2010, 12:52 AM   #788
KillerMuffin
Seraphically Disinclined
 
KillerMuffin's Avatar
 
KillerMuffin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Cleanin' my guns 'cause that's what the voices told me to do
Posts: 25,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsKittyBitches View Post
You honestly think I'm an alt?
I've posted enough pictures in the ampic section to disprove that.
Anyone who disagrees with scurries is obviously an alt of the four people who are stealing scurries' rightful place as m0st p0pul4r auth0r on L1t!!!11!!! That would be Manu, Laurel, Dixon Carter Lee, or either TXRad, sr71plt, or MichChick (whichever one of them scurries believes to be the head "alt") because, obviously, these people are just jealous of scurries wunnerful story weaving abilities and the bajillions of lit readers know better---witness all of his vainglorious wins in the "official" AIRhead contests that he designed, judged, and won!

I am wearing my sarcasm face today.
__________________
"Something big I've learned from Lit. People with freaky kinks think other people with different freaky kinks are disgusting perverts."

-- Redacted
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2010, 10:29 AM   #789
scouries
Literotica's #1 Author
 
scouries's Avatar
 
scouries is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South Beach
Posts: 4,908
I am wearing my sarcasm face today.

Finally! We've been waiting to get some KillerMuffin face for years...


Killer Muffin astrut

james r scouries esq.
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA
__________________
james r scouries esq.
president
ScouriesWorld
MANU Award Winner
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA


Queen LAUREL and Prince MANU
have favorited me? moi? seriously?


jrs esq. backs the results of all
ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
sanctioned events
SCOURIES WORLD
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2010, 12:43 PM   #790
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,587
Poor scouries.

He doesn't have a clue
__________________
New Story: A Hot Summer Night 08/21/14 Text with Audio Summer Lovin' Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2010, 03:56 PM   #791
YoursSINSerely
Beach Fried Boobs
 
YoursSINSerely's Avatar
 
YoursSINSerely is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: East of the River
Posts: 19,301
Hey, I never knew there was a "head alt". Go figure.
__________________
I am Yours SINSerely,

Babs

Something fun to read and fun to wear: Black Satin Stilettos

I'm begging for one more good vote - Please Don't Go Emily
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #792
Guest
 
Posts: n/a



Gabrielle L.
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2010, 11:35 PM   #793
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,587
Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary and one of scouries many alts.)


The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego. He has to be on top, so he made up the list himself.

Even more of scouries fake Bullshit
__________________
New Story: A Hot Summer Night 08/21/14 Text with Audio Summer Lovin' Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2010, 02:40 PM   #794
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi, its Gabby again,

ScouriesWorld


in association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT


is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 243rd. It’s the second chapter of this series that has hit 1000 votes…

Brushing Mom’s Hair Ch. 2



It’s his tenth story to have received more than 1000 votes. Which puts him in very, very exclusive company…

alwayswantedto

This man’s stories are great…

Gabriella L.
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2010, 08:38 PM   #795
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,587
Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary and one of scouries many alts.)


The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.He has to be on top so he made up the list himself.

Even more of scouries usual Bullshit
__________________
New Story: A Hot Summer Night 08/21/14 Text with Audio Summer Lovin' Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #796
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi, its Gabby again,

ScouriesWorld


in association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT


is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 244th.

Charity Begins Next Door



Already an Officer of the Order it’s his fourth story to have received more than 1000 votes.

Tx Tall Tales

This man is one of the greats…

Gabriella L.
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #797
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,587
There is no such thing as the "Most Votes Received List" or the 1000+ Vote Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

Just more of scouries fake bullshit.
__________________
New Story: A Hot Summer Night 08/21/14 Text with Audio Summer Lovin' Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad

Last edited by TxRad : 12-24-2010 at 06:26 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2010, 10:22 AM   #798
scouries
Literotica's #1 Author
 
scouries's Avatar
 
scouries is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South Beach
Posts: 4,908
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my fellow 1000+ VOTE club members a merry christmas and a happy and healthy new year.



And let's all hope that these brilliant authors continue to write and publish here on LITEROTICA their wonderful stories.


james r scouries esq.
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA
__________________
james r scouries esq.
president
ScouriesWorld
MANU Award Winner
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA


Queen LAUREL and Prince MANU
have favorited me? moi? seriously?


jrs esq. backs the results of all
ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
sanctioned events
SCOURIES WORLD

Last edited by scouries : 12-24-2010 at 04:32 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #799
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,587
There is no such thing as the "Most Votes Received List" or the 1000+ Vote Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

Just more of scouries fake bullshit.
__________________
New Story: A Hot Summer Night 08/21/14 Text with Audio Summer Lovin' Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2010, 10:53 AM   #800
TxRad
Dirty Old Man
 
TxRad's Avatar
 
TxRad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 28,587
The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego. He has to be on top so he made up the list himself. There is no such ting as the 1000 vote club, or the most views list or the 100 comments club associated with or from Lit. These are List that Scouries makes up so he can call himself a great writer and use other Authors to prove it by association.

The same goes for the A.I.R. Awards. He steals stories from the REAL contests and then juggles the numbers until he and his cronies win. Then he brags about winning his own contests. Can you say over bloated ego with a straight face. I can't.
__________________
New Story: A Hot Summer Night 08/21/14 Text with Audio Summer Lovin' Contest

New Story: Marley 08/21/14 Interracial Summer Lovin' Contest


Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:48 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.