Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 08-07-2007, 04:05 PM   #1
nighthawk289
Really Experienced

Forced facesitting

Has anyone (this mostly applies to other men but could be either sex) ever been hog tied or spread eagled tied, or handcuffed and forced to suck your lover's pussy to a vaginal orgasm ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg small16.jpg (5.6 KB, 8420 views)
File Type: jpg small11.jpg (7.2 KB, 6803 views)

Old 08-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #2
Netzach
>semiotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk289
Has anyone (this mostly applies to other men but could be either sex) ever been hog tied or spread eagled tied, or handcuffed and forced to suck your lover's pussy to a vaginal orgasm ?
I kind of get why this is hot, but I'm much more likely to tie 'em to something and wave it around and NOT let them.

― William S. Burroughs

Old 08-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #3
bulletmagnet
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netzach
I kind of get why this is hot, but I'm much more likely to tie 'em to something and wave it around and NOT let them.
now she is downright mean!! lol

No woman has ever had to tie me up for that ! I always went along with it voluntarily with pleasure, no problem here!

Old 08-07-2007, 09:28 PM   #4
human_male
Math and girls is hard

I don't think I could do that. Tied up and whipped, spakend, whatever... fine. But I've got this thing about not being able to breathe. Just looking at those pictures makes me uneasy. I like the idea of someone riding my face but I'd have to have my hands free.

Old 08-07-2007, 10:53 PM   #5
NemoAlia
Voracious

See, I don't even think I could have an orgasm, kneeling awkwardly like that, worrying whether he could breathe.

Old 08-07-2007, 11:11 PM   #6
Netzach
>semiotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemoAlia
See, I don't even think I could have an orgasm, kneeling awkwardly like that, worrying whether he could breathe.

I concur on part A.

― William S. Burroughs

Old 08-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #7
Etoile

I don't think I've ever had an orgasm from cunnilingus alone. Maybe I'm unusual. But this just wouldn't do it for me at all, so the bottom would be wasting their energy on me.

Old 08-08-2007, 12:51 AM   #8
NemoAlia
Voracious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etoile
I don't think I've ever had an orgasm from cunnilingus alone. Maybe I'm unusual. But this just wouldn't do it for me at all, so the bottom would be wasting their energy on me.
Well, I have. But to be honest, it never takes less than a half an hour, and I'd better be very comfortably on my back or in a chair.

Maybe if it were less of a project, I might get head more often.

I have queened on a guy's face, though. More 'cause I knew he'd like it, though. Not for my own sake.

Old 08-08-2007, 12:57 AM   #9
Chicklet
plays well with self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etoile
ditto.

plus, like, not a top...

Old 08-08-2007, 11:55 AM   #10
Plucky19
Leaping like a duck...

This is not something that I have tried, but certainly would, though more as a way of asserting myself with her to get her comfortable with me than anything else. To Guide her, coax her and take charge when needed to firmly but gently assert her place and help make her confident in having her needs taken care of, to open up and let go slowly, building her confidence until she is rubbing herself all over my face shamelessly, full of trust. THAT would excite the hell out of me, her striving to not only be a good girl, but to work on her confidence...

*grins*

Old 08-08-2007, 01:25 PM   #11
southernsky
Really Really Experienced

yah it kind of kills the mood when you're worried about choking the guy.... plus i'm unable to balance like that. and why go to all that trouble when i could be flat on my back with his head in a vise grip between my knees?

Old 08-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #12
nighthawk289
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plucky19
This is not something that I have tried, but certainly would, though more as a way of asserting myself with her to get her comfortable with me than anything else. To Guide her, coax her and take charge when needed to firmly but gently assert her place and help make her confident in having her needs taken care of, to open up and let go slowly, building her confidence until she is rubbing herself all over my face shamelessly, full of trust. THAT would excite the hell out of me, her striving to not only be a good girl, but to work on her confidence...

*grins*
No it's not something I have tried either? it just sounds hot, I wondered what other people thought about it!!

Old 08-08-2007, 10:38 PM   #13
Netzach
>semiotics?

...crap

― William S. Burroughs

Old 08-08-2007, 10:38 PM   #14
Netzach
>semiotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plucky19

*grins*

Dude, did people have to go all shrinky dinks on you to get you to enjoy having your dick sucked?

― William S. Burroughs

Old 08-09-2007, 03:29 AM   #15
DngrDave
Virgin

AKA Smothering

There's a reason it's also called "smothering" for me it's a huge turn on... and as with everything BDSM, it's s trust thing too. But hey, you've 69'd with a guy before right? Just tease on your end of the bargain.

Old 08-09-2007, 07:05 AM   #16
oneguy4fun
Experienced

Being queened is one of my favorite things! My wife knows this and does it to me periodically. I love being powerless beneath her while she rides my face. I love how she humps my face for her own selfish pleasure. I feel so submissive when she does this.

When queening me she does not really smother me. I would love it if she did. Maybe she is too worried about cutting off my breathing. She does hump my face pretty good though. She also likes to raise her pussy above me and make me stretch to lick it. Sometimes she has an orgasm while doing this and sometimes she does not. Either way I absolutely love it and would let her do it to me every day if she wanted.

Old 08-09-2007, 07:59 PM   #17
neonflux
Out and about...

Quote:
Do this, enjoy it, have found that having the proper headboard facilitates things on my end (so to speak).

kink score = 783, you live and breath kink

"I realized that what makes us happy as human beings could differ greatly...the great human tragedy boils down to the inability to love or be loved and the incapacity to touch or be touched by this sentiment, which is what gives meaning to the life and death of every human being." ~Alejandro Gonzales Inarritu

Old 08-09-2007, 07:59 PM   #18
neonflux
Out and about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netzach
I greatly enjoy this, also!

kink score = 783, you live and breath kink

"I realized that what makes us happy as human beings could differ greatly...the great human tragedy boils down to the inability to love or be loved and the incapacity to touch or be touched by this sentiment, which is what gives meaning to the life and death of every human being." ~Alejandro Gonzales Inarritu

Old 09-08-2007, 02:17 AM   #19
batman_1901
Virgin

No, but it sounds good

Old 09-09-2007, 05:51 PM   #20
gaius7
Experienced

the first Woman that owned me would do that to me after intercourse. She usually didn't want clitoral stimulation, She only wanted me to "clean Her up".

Old 09-09-2007, 07:02 PM   #21
malinborn
Literotica Guru

I had this done to me, long long ago
the imagery is more exciting then the event in my opinion, issues with breathing, but that said, do you have those images in larger? lol

Quote:

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know best what to undermine you. Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know what I must force you to face. Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you. And tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."

Old 09-11-2007, 01:32 PM   #22
omniavincet
Experienced

Oh yes, anything remotely related to being sat on and servicing my wife while tied up is right up my alley. I like the combo teasing/smothering approach myself, with some reminders from her tossed in about why it is I'm on the bottom and she's on the top!

OV

And by the way, I find those pix amazingly hot.

Old 09-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #23
Bill3250
Literotica Guru

Forced?

The first time I was "forced" to pleasure Lady Isabelle with lips and tongue, she did not sit in my face. She sat on a chair while wearing a long, loose fitting skirt and no panties. Her legs were open and I was on my knees on the floor between her booted feet. My hands were bound tightly behind my back and my head was beneath her skirt. She grabbed my head and pulled my face against her sex, rubbing my lips against her clitoris while I struggled to breathe and lick her at the same time. It's was wonderful!

Old 12-01-2007, 03:17 PM   #24
tbck1000
Literotica Guru

http://www.freudbox.com/video/yW0K13...rley-Rains-04/

http://www.freudbox.com/video/g0eZo1...rley-Rains-02/

http://www.freudbox.com/video/pR,Al3...rley-Rains-03/

Old 12-02-2007, 12:04 PM   #25
tbck1000
Literotica Guru

more good examples:

http://fs.kinkest.com/