Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #18676
knot_sweet
mmmm rope...

Got home after a late night at work, logged in to my Pandora shuffle and haven't had to thumbs down a song at all in over an hour.

ets: Also, there's a storm flashing lightning not too far from my rumbling windows. I love storms when I'm safe inside.

The follow you just received is a direct result of the lead you just gave. - my dance teacher (and true for both BDSM and ballroom)

Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Ballroom is a contact sport. - I don't remember who said this.

What's life without whimsy? - Sheldon Cooper

Oh! The Places You'll Go - Dr Seuess

'panem et circenses'

Last edited by knot_sweet : 11-12-2013 at 07:49 AM.

Old 11-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #18677
Sweetdaisymae
Sadomasochist switch

Master wrote something that made me cry with happiness, oh I am so sappy at times, but his words were beautiful.

Hear me sing
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313435...difference-mp3

Read my story
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-first-meeting-30

Find me on Fetlife as DaisysFloggers

Please do not contact me for "cyber" it does not interest me.

Old 11-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #18678
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

I wonder what happened to the WTF thread...?
Spanish pianist facing jail time after neighbor alleges noise pollution
Neighbor says pianist's practicing caused "psychic injury consisting of an adjustment disorder."

(UPI) -- Practice apparently does not make perfect in the case of a Spanish pianist facing more than seven years in a jail after being accused by a neighbor of noise pollution and inflicting psychological damage.

There's more to read in the original article linked through the headline above.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 11-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #18679
UpwardSpiral
Literotica Guru

My sub/wife, as we are parting this morning to head to work, whispering to me that she's not wearing panties.

Please do not expect "normal" from me.
Everybody knows that's not going to happen.

Old 11-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #18680
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

Two happy things today. My Mom had her central (IV) line removed because she's eating enough that her blood work is showing acceptable nutrition without the IV feedings.

Having a movie "date" with my son, to see Thor. Fun stuff. Points to my daughter for telling us to stay for both extra endings.

Old 11-13-2013, 03:45 AM   #18681
Ropebunny
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by knot_sweet View Post
Got home after a late night at work, logged in to my Pandora shuffle and haven't had to thumbs down a song at all in over an hour.

ets: Also, there's a storm flashing lightning not too far from my rumbling windows. I love storms when I'm safe inside.
I've gotten to the point on Pandora that when it offers me a new song it usually gets it right. I do really love the times that it seems to *get* my mood and throw up the right stuff for the moment so I don't have to channel surf.
'And a few days later twelve of the eggs hatched out, but the thirteenth egg was no good. To this day I've wondered whether it was the same one that was always showing, and whether that was the one that was no good. My brother said that the hen knew it was no good and didn't bother to keep it warm. He may have been right. Children are rather like hens. They know things that men and women don't know, but when they grow up they forget them.' A Hen and some Eggs ~ Frank Sargeson.

I want to know everything
I want to be everywhere
I want to fuck everyone in the world
I want to do something that matters
~
I do not want this
Nine Inch Nails

Old 11-13-2013, 07:47 AM   #18682
LallyH
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LallyH View Post
1) Only one of my staff still smokes, going outside into the car park to indulge, and the rest of them nag her constantly about it.

2) I have two leaking fire extinguishers (water) which, according to my friend Malich need to be discharged before being taken to the scrapyard, and the car park is the ideal place to do this.

I am having to hold them back from giving her some 'tough love/aversion therapy' to help her quit....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malich View Post
I cannot really approve of harassment / horseplay in the workplace.... but it does sound like fun
I missed it!!!

Apparently they tried to catch her during the day, but failed. So they waited until she was leaving, hid round the corner of the building and, as she reached into her bag for her cigarettes, began to chase her around the car park, extinguishers at full blast

Even she is laughing about it this morning. Obviously, I don't approve of or condone their behaviour.....but what the eye doesn't see....

Old 11-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #18683
seela
רעד מיט מיר

Cupcakes saved a pouty day that followed a pouty morning, a sleepless night and a pouty evening. I think I'm starting to understand what the hooplah is about when it comes to cupcakes.

-Edith Södergran: Wandering clouds

Old 11-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #18684
Keroin
aKwatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by seela View Post
Cupcakes saved a pouty day that followed a pouty morning, a sleepless night and a pouty evening. I think I'm starting to understand what the hooplah is about when it comes to cupcakes.

A convert! A convert!

Old 11-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #18685
Loverskitten
I bite

Dear fellow cupcake lovers,
My son thinks I'm crazy but I have always eaten cupcakes this way. I take the bottom half of the cake part and put it on top of the frosting, making a sandwich. It keeps the frosting from getting all over my upper lip/nose and ensures you get a good cake to frosting ratio with each bite.
Anyone else do this?

Old 11-13-2013, 05:23 PM   #18686
Scrivener_
Really Experienced

Loverskitten, I do that! I learned it from my grandmother, who also always ate cupcakes that way. It becomes like a huge cake Oreo. Plus, no frosting up your nose (this always happens to me when I try to eat cupcakes the "regular" way).

For me, it was this morning getting to wait on one of my favorite customers at the restaurant. He's so cute! If I weren't attached, I'd be all over him.

Old 11-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #18687
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverskitten View Post
Dear fellow cupcake lovers,
My son thinks I'm crazy but I have always eaten cupcakes this way. I take the bottom half of the cake part and put it on top of the frosting, making a sandwich. It keeps the frosting from getting all over my upper lip/nose and ensures you get a good cake to frosting ratio with each bite.
Anyone else do this?
I haven't done this before... but it sounds like a great idea. Next time I think I can eat something that sweet/rich, I'm gonna give it a try! Thanks for the idea!

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Old 11-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #18688
Paul_Chance
Space Monkey Mafia

Joking with co-workers about strange things we do on long teleconferences.

A New Story is Up on 6-3-14 - Taking Mazi

My First Literotica Story - The Guest Room

My Second Story - The Voyeur
My Third Story - The Voyeur - Thandi's Tale

Old 11-13-2013, 07:31 PM   #18689
rinka
skinnydipper

There was Brie at a meal at work tody and a woman tried it for the first time. She asked me if it was cheese, I said yes, she tasted it and said it was really good. Then she said it smells weird, kind of like fish, and so I told her it is made from fish-milk.
-Really? she said
-Yeah, no, fish don't really give milk...
We both got a good laugh out of that one.

Old 11-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #18690
Paul_Chance
Space Monkey Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinka View Post
There was Brie at a meal at work tody and a woman tried it for the first time. She asked me if it was cheese, I said yes, she tasted it and said it was really good. Then she said it smells weird, kind of like fish, and so I told her it is made from fish-milk.
-Really? she said
-Yeah, no, fish don't really give milk...
We both got a good laugh out of that one.
LOL - that story made me laugh. I am going to have to remember to try it on someone!

A New Story is Up on 6-3-14 - Taking Mazi

My First Literotica Story - The Guest Room

My Second Story - The Voyeur
My Third Story - The Voyeur - Thandi's Tale

Old 11-14-2013, 02:37 AM   #18691
seela
רעד מיט מיר

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post

A convert! A convert!
I wouldn't call myself a convert just yet, but I think I'm getting there.

I eat my cupcakes with a fork. It's the only way I can think of to get frosting on each bite. The LK's sandwitch style sounds promising, but there's still the problem of the cupcake being too high. Wouldn't you have to nibble just some of the cake first to make it thinner?

But then again, I'm not the die hard cupcake fanatic that some(one) here are (is, yes K, I'm talking about you!).

Old 11-14-2013, 03:36 AM   #18692
Vixandra
Everything well in hand!

“Robin smirked. “In five minutes I could find you a tanker truck of boysenberry-flavored self-warming body oil and six men and women willing to apply it. Care to put it to the test?”

Excerpt From: Thurman, Rob. “Slashback.” Penguin Group, USA, 2013-02-03. iBooks.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #18693
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixandra View Post
“Robin smirked. “In five minutes I could find you a tanker truck of boysenberry-flavored self-warming body oil and six men and women willing to apply it. Care to put it to the test?”

Excerpt From: Thurman, Rob. “Slashback.” Penguin Group, USA, 2013-02-03. iBooks.
Why do I hear Barney saying, "Challenge... accepted!"?

Old 11-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #18694
knot_sweet
mmmm rope...

this thread is awesome.

getting to see all the happy smiley stuff in other people's lives.

thanks guys

The follow you just received is a direct result of the lead you just gave. - my dance teacher (and true for both BDSM and ballroom)

Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Ballroom is a contact sport. - I don't remember who said this.

What's life without whimsy? - Sheldon Cooper

Oh! The Places You'll Go - Dr Seuess

'panem et circenses'

Old 11-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #18695
@}-}rebecca----
not enough discipline ...

My son laughing so hard I had to remind him to breath. Seriously.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:07 PM   #18696
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....

This is what I saw when I looked down at my feet about noon today! Did I miss something, or was it "wear-two-different-shoes-to-work-Thursday"?

Man, did I laugh out loud!. And of course there were customers around who took part in my hilariousness!!

Guess for a few people, I made their day!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 11-14-2013, 11:31 PM   #18697
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

2nd day at round 2 of PT for the bionic shoulder, and I'm getting gold stars and gaining range of motion.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:57 PM   #18698
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertslave View Post
2nd day at round 2 of PT for the bionic shoulder, and I'm getting gold stars and gaining range of motion.
*major fist pump*
Keep up the good work, ds!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 11-15-2013, 03:24 AM   #18699
Loverskitten
I bite

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy*seer View Post

This is what I saw when I looked down at my feet about noon today! Did I miss something, or was it "wear-two-different-shoes-to-work-Thursday"?

Man, did I laugh out loud!. And of course there were customers around who took part in my hilariousness!!

My Dad, who was a big shot in aerospace back in the space race day, convinced a fellow engineer that wearing two different colored socks was the latest trend.
Btw, Thanks for the story memory

Old 11-15-2013, 04:46 AM   #18700
seela
רעד מיט מיר

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy*seer View Post

I've done the same when I lived in a ridiculously dark apartment and the lightbulb in my hallway had blown. I had the same pair of winter boots in two colors, so I ended up wearing one black and one brown. I only went to buy groceries, though, so it's pretty tame compared to what happened to you.

And once, when I was talking on the phone while getting dressed, I put on J's shoes instead of my own. I had just bought new shoes and commented to my friend on the phone that my shoes felt weird, maybe I should have bought the smaller size after all. It wasn't until I couldn't get the laces tightened up enough that I realized what was wrong. My shoe size is 39 (8 in the US), his is 48 (13.5 in the US). So yeah, no wonder they felt weird.

Sometimes I just get so distracted that I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I've been known to respond to a conversation in a wrong language, too.

Closed Thread