Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #16901
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass
 
SpoiledRedhead's Avatar
 
SpoiledRedhead is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lost in an erotic dream
Posts: 4,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
Always set higher standards Good morning
Good morning lovely.
__________________
You will never tame a redhead; however, you can pleasure her into submission. ~ Kaliana
"Very smart, daring men love red hair, and I love that in a man." - Unknown
"She was a woman with red hair - the trait which Satan supposedly relished most in mortal females."- Robert Shea
"I love redheads. It's not the hair color, it's the crazy."- Michael Makai
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.
 

Old 11-23-2012, 11:24 AM   #16902
Keroin
aKwatic
 
Keroin's Avatar
 
Keroin is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In the arms of the mountains
Posts: 8,078
The "Tales From Black Friday" hashtag over on Twitter this morning has me in stitches. Hilarious! Hard to pick a favourite but...

"...and on the corner of 51st and State, a FEMA truck carrying emergency Wii U units was ambushed and overturned."

and

I saw a man douse himself in kerosene and light his body on fire because they were out of REBA, Season 2, on Blu-Ray.

and

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked. Plus, I got this foot massager.

...are pretty freaking funny!
__________________
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it! Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
 

Old 11-23-2012, 01:13 PM   #16903
Curious_in_Cali
~pluviophile~
 
Curious_in_Cali's Avatar
 
Curious_in_Cali is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Suspended in Daydreams
Posts: 15,145
Waking up after a rare and renewing great night of sleep to delicious ideas for breakfast.
 

Old 11-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #16904
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!
 
Sir_Winston54's Avatar
 
Sir_Winston54 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the trackless depths of my imagination...
Posts: 14,026
Damn. The Brits get all the fun stuff! <pout>
'Sex theme park' first ride

A SPANKOMETER, an orgasm tunnel and a giant wall of willies - roll up, roll up, for the world's first-ever 'sex theme park', opening today in London.

The adults-only Amora Academy of Sex and Relationships is an all-singing, all-dancing look at getting your leg over - and the rest.

It's not quite Disney with dildos, but more The Tate Modern on Viagra.

It's packed with state-of-the-art, interactive attractions, including a stripping masterclass, a voyeur's peep wall and a video display about the ins and outs of oral sex.


More (of course) in the story linked through the headline above.
__________________
4/19/2014: Please forgive typos and other errors caused by only being able to type with one hand now. I *do* proofread, but may miss an error here or there. If/when I do, I apologize.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.


Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.
 

Old 11-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #16905
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!
 
Sir_Winston54's Avatar
 
Sir_Winston54 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the trackless depths of my imagination...
Posts: 14,026
__________________
4/19/2014: Please forgive typos and other errors caused by only being able to type with one hand now. I *do* proofread, but may miss an error here or there. If/when I do, I apologize.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.


Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.
 

Old 11-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #16906
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru
 
kiwi_submissive's Avatar
 
kiwi_submissive is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,410
Sitting outside by the pool eating Lunch. The pool is heated so I might even go for a swim later.
 

Old 11-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #16907
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!
 
Miles Long's Avatar
 
Miles Long is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: City of Big Shoulders
Posts: 15,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Oh my God that is great!
 

Old 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #16908
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!
 
Sir_Winston54's Avatar
 
Sir_Winston54 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the trackless depths of my imagination...
Posts: 14,026
More Keroin bait, of a different flavor:
Saving endangered fish with the SafetyNet

Every year 7 million tonnes of dead fish are chucked back into the sea as trawler nets indiscriminately catch juvenile and endangered fish that can’t be sold at market. However, recent design graduate, Dan Watson, has created SafetyNet, a trawler net that only catches the desired fish. Watson received this year’s James Dyson award for what was his final year project at Glasgow’s School of Art. Watson and his department have both been awarded £10,000 from the Dyson foundation.
There's a lot more, including how the net can free endangered species (like cod) while simultaneously trapping non-endangered species (whitefish, haddock, etc.). It's all in the link hidden in the headline above.
__________________
4/19/2014: Please forgive typos and other errors caused by only being able to type with one hand now. I *do* proofread, but may miss an error here or there. If/when I do, I apologize.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.


Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.
 

Old 11-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #16909
Killjoy24
Loves Spam
 
Killjoy24 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in South USA - I lost my map and no gps
Posts: 1,124
Waking up between my man and our girlfriend
 

Old 11-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #16910
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Damn. The Brits get all the fun stuff! <pout>
'Sex theme park' first ride

A SPANKOMETER, an orgasm tunnel and a giant wall of willies - roll up, roll up, for the world's first-ever 'sex theme park', opening today in London.

The adults-only Amora Academy of Sex and Relationships is an all-singing, all-dancing look at getting your leg over - and the rest.

It's not quite Disney with dildos, but more The Tate Modern on Viagra.

It's packed with state-of-the-art, interactive attractions, including a stripping masterclass, a voyeur's peep wall and a video display about the ins and outs of oral sex.


More (of course) in the story linked through the headline above.
I am so adding that to my "must see" list
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 11-24-2012, 01:06 PM   #16911
Keroin
aKwatic
 
Keroin's Avatar
 
Keroin is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In the arms of the mountains
Posts: 8,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
More Keroin bait, of a different flavor:
Saving endangered fish with the SafetyNet

Every year 7 million tonnes of dead fish are chucked back into the sea as trawler nets indiscriminately catch juvenile and endangered fish that can’t be sold at market. However, recent design graduate, Dan Watson, has created SafetyNet, a trawler net that only catches the desired fish. Watson received this year’s James Dyson award for what was his final year project at Glasgow’s School of Art. Watson and his department have both been awarded £10,000 from the Dyson foundation.
There's a lot more, including how the net can free endangered species (like cod) while simultaneously trapping non-endangered species (whitefish, haddock, etc.). It's all in the link hidden in the headline above.
Thanks SW! Wow, that is LONG overdue.
__________________
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it! Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
 

Old 11-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #16912
Ashley761
Loves Spam
 
Ashley761 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Somewhere in Florida - Don't Ask!
Posts: 210
Hello everyone!
New here and a close friend to Kingsak and Killjoy24. They recomended I come here
 

Old 11-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #16913
RubenesqueAphrodite
Queen of Quip
 
RubenesqueAphrodite's Avatar
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 13,727
My son the salesmen

Omg...
We were out selling popcorn and pretzels for the Cub Scouts, and my nine year is holding the donation jar...
So my son's friend is peddling the popcorn/pretzels, and if they can't buy, my son then asks if they'd like to give a donation. They had a pretty good system between the two of them and sold over $400 in product and received over $200 in donations.

What was so funny was that whenever a woman would buy a box/bag , my son would bow, hand her the box then say "And here you are, Ma'dam."

Even when some knuckle head tossed in a few pennies, my boy was gracious and told the gent "Thank you, Sir. Every penny helps. You know, 100 pennies make a dollar? Thanks for your support."

Wow, I was so proud.
__________________
~♡Indubitably Indomitable♡~
"Don't turn the key if you can't drive. .."

I'm not your average groupie...
 

Old 11-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #16914
Ashley761
Loves Spam
 
Ashley761 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Somewhere in Florida - Don't Ask!
Posts: 210
That is so sweet! Give him a hug for me
 

Old 11-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #16915
Red Sonja
Literotica Guru
 
Red Sonja's Avatar
 
Red Sonja is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Location: First Star on the Left and Straight on til morning... (J.M. Barrie-- Peter Pan) attribution is important. :)
Posts: 1,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley761 View Post
Hello everyone!
New here and a close friend to Kingsak and Killjoy24. They recomended I come here
Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy the neighborhood!!
__________________
And if the ocean turns to coffee, then bury me at sea.

+++++++++++

I've got a chip on my shoulder and a halo on my head,
I'm an angel with an attitude and my favorite color is red.

The Diddy Bop Sisters

Red Sonja
 

Old 11-24-2012, 08:41 PM   #16916
Ashley761
Loves Spam
 
Ashley761 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Somewhere in Florida - Don't Ask!
Posts: 210
Thank you, so far so good
 

Old 11-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #16917
Paul_Chance
Literotica Guru
 
Paul_Chance's Avatar
 
Paul_Chance is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Clara, California
Posts: 5,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
The "Tales From Black Friday" hashtag over on Twitter this morning has me in stitches. Hilarious! Hard to pick a favourite but...

"...and on the corner of 51st and State, a FEMA truck carrying emergency Wii U units was ambushed and overturned."

and

I saw a man douse himself in kerosene and light his body on fire because they were out of REBA, Season 2, on Blu-Ray.

and

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked. Plus, I got this foot massager.

...are pretty freaking funny!
Now, that post made me laugh.
__________________
“Memory...is the diary that we all carry about with us." Oscar Wilde



A New Story is Up on 6-3-14 - Taking Mazi

My First Literotica Story - The Guest Room

My Second Story - The Voyeur
My Third Story - The Voyeur - Thandi's Tale
 

Old 11-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #16918
RubenesqueAphrodite
Queen of Quip
 
RubenesqueAphrodite's Avatar
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 13,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley761 View Post
That is so sweet! Give him a hug for me
I will! Welcome, this is a fun crowd. Hope you Lots of friends. *hugs*
__________________
~♡Indubitably Indomitable♡~
"Don't turn the key if you can't drive. .."

I'm not your average groupie...
 

Old 11-25-2012, 02:24 AM   #16919
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass
 
SpoiledRedhead's Avatar
 
SpoiledRedhead is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lost in an erotic dream
Posts: 4,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley761 View Post
That is so sweet! Give him a hug for me
Welcome! KJ and King are awesome, so I am sure you are too. Glad to have you.
__________________
You will never tame a redhead; however, you can pleasure her into submission. ~ Kaliana
"Very smart, daring men love red hair, and I love that in a man." - Unknown
"She was a woman with red hair - the trait which Satan supposedly relished most in mortal females."- Robert Shea
"I love redheads. It's not the hair color, it's the crazy."- Michael Makai
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.
 

Old 11-25-2012, 02:26 AM   #16920
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass
 
SpoiledRedhead's Avatar
 
SpoiledRedhead is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lost in an erotic dream
Posts: 4,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Omg... We were out selling popcorn and pretzels for the Cub Scouts, and my nine year is holding the donation jar... So my son's friend is peddling the popcorn/pretzels, and if they can't buy, my son then asks if they'd like to give a donation. They had a pretty good system between the two of them and sold over $400 in product and received over $200 in donations. What was so funny was that whenever a woman would buy a box/bag , my son would bow, hand her the box then say "And here you are, Ma'dam." Even when some knuckle head tossed in a few pennies, my boy was gracious and told the gent "Thank you, Sir. Every penny helps. You know, 100 pennies make a dollar? Thanks for your support." Wow, I was so proud.
What a great kid!
__________________
You will never tame a redhead; however, you can pleasure her into submission. ~ Kaliana
"Very smart, daring men love red hair, and I love that in a man." - Unknown
"She was a woman with red hair - the trait which Satan supposedly relished most in mortal females."- Robert Shea
"I love redheads. It's not the hair color, it's the crazy."- Michael Makai
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.
 

Old 11-25-2012, 03:25 AM   #16921
Curious_in_Cali
~pluviophile~
 
Curious_in_Cali's Avatar
 
Curious_in_Cali is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Suspended in Daydreams
Posts: 15,145
An evening of great food and foot tapping fabulous live music with a very dear friend. So happy.
 

Old 11-25-2012, 09:39 AM   #16922
Kingsak
Loves Spam
 
Kingsak is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida,USA
Posts: 229
Waking up with my girl and our GF both using me as a pillow. I didn't want the night to end!
 

Old 11-25-2012, 09:44 AM   #16923
seela
רעד מיט מיר
 
seela's Avatar
 
seela is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Old World
Posts: 2,155
Parents showing up unannounced and adopting a ton of our books, six wine glasses, four tea cups and plates to go with them, three pairs of shoes, two handbags, and a partridge in a pear tree.
__________________
WANDERING CLOUDS HAVE FASTENED THEMSELVES TO THE MOUNTAIN'S EDGE,
FOR ENDLESS HOURS THEY STAND IN SILENCE AND WAIT

-Edith Södergran: Wandering clouds
 

Old 11-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #16924
RubenesqueAphrodite
Queen of Quip
 
RubenesqueAphrodite's Avatar
 
RubenesqueAphrodite is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 13,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledRedhead View Post
What a great kid!
He can be! {{{hugs}}} to you!
__________________
~♡Indubitably Indomitable♡~
"Don't turn the key if you can't drive. .."

I'm not your average groupie...
 

Old 11-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #16925
Killjoy24
Loves Spam
 
Killjoy24 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in South USA - I lost my map and no gps
Posts: 1,124
My man having breakfast on the table when we woke up
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.