Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 03:47 PM   #16351
NikiCole
Really Really Experienced

Getting a text message that says
"are you alone?"

Before I could even reply my phone is ringing and then hearing his voice...
Shivers straight down my spine.

As I listen to him describe all the wonderfully inappropriate things he could do to me, I get a mss message.....oh my....what a picture.........from him...

"Finally had the 'talk' with my daughter about the birds & bees. Hardest part was explaining the whips and handcuffs" Weird Al

Old 09-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #16352
Beck31
Literotica Guru

smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikiCole View Post
"are you alone?"

As I listen to him describe all the wonderfully inappropriate things he could do to me, I get a mss message.....oh my....what a picture.........from him...
nice

Old 09-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #16353
CamRew
Experienced

Quote:
"are you alone?"

very nice!!!

Old 09-29-2012, 12:19 AM   #16354
CutieMouse
Meticulously Flighty

So I made it through seven interviews before being turned down by a company this week... it boiled down to finances, and they didn't reject me because I wasn't a good fit; they rejected me because they knew it would be too financially risky [for me].

I got an email this evening from the recruiting manager [my very first interview]. She just wanted to reach out to me and let me know that in spite of being unable to offer me the position, the entire executive team was impressed with me, and they would still love to hire me, should my situation ever change.

I cannot begin to explain how much that meant, in the midst of this mountain of fear and rejection I've been climbing...

Old 09-29-2012, 02:35 AM   #16355
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

I spent the afternoon with Kitty, cleaning my house. (God bless her.) Then, she dyed my hair for me. She's passed out now, and I'm smiling because my house is half-clean and because, well, Kitty time.

As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles

Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:34 AM   #16356
Kurokami
An Erotic A.I

Finding a mysterious, intact, still wrapped chocolate easter bunny in the back room of the house, under a mound of bags, and having it miraculously still be good. Sharing that bad boy with someone I care about was an anachronistic pleasure.

Did you know I have a writing blog? Check it out here!

"have i mentioned recently that you are one of my all-time favorite posters here, just in general?... you've got moxie, kid!"- Lord_Steve

Old 09-29-2012, 06:13 AM   #16357
Ropebunny

Smile

Calling my 93 year old grandfather to wish him a happy birthday. Talking with him always lightens my day and makes me smile. Plus the good news he told me outweighted the bad and that doesn't happen for him much anymore so I'm feeling quite excited for him!

Old 09-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #16358
Scentofawoman
shifting my paradigms

Getting a text from my friend asking me to go out tonight with her on her "date". First one after her divorce. I'm so happy for her.
"Yr arogl o wraig: trosgynnol fel y blodau o gwanwyn."
(The scent of a woman: transcendent as the blossoms of springtime)
Welsh by Cymru6969

Old 09-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #16359
Beck31
Literotica Guru

Very nice.

Old 09-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #16360
CamRew
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieMouse View Post
So I made it through seven interviews before being turned down by a company this week... it boiled down to finances, and they didn't reject me because I wasn't a good fit; they rejected me because they knew it would be too financially risky [for me].

I got an email this evening from the recruiting manager [my very first interview]. She just wanted to reach out to me and let me know that in spite of being unable to offer me the position, the entire executive team was impressed with me, and they would still love to hire me, should my situation ever change.

I cannot begin to explain how much that meant, in the midst of this mountain of fear and rejection I've been climbing...
I'm so glad that you got that call. I know it's tough, but just a simple gesture such as that can mean so much! Hang in there Cutie and I wish you luck!

Old 09-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #16361
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Not actually today, but a few days ago; I'm just late posting it.

Kaley Cuoco (Penny, "The Big Bang Theory") appeared on Letterman. He noticed and commented on the paint job on her nails. She described them (silver on the half-moon area and purple {I think} on the tips) as her school colors, and gave them a name, which then appeared - well, sort of - in the closed captions below the picture: "A reverse Frenchman cure."

ETA: Oops! I forgot the ending... we looked at one another and almost simultaneously said, "We've got to invent a position to go with that name!"

(For the hungover folks in the crowd, what Ms. Cuoco said was, "Reverse French manicure.")

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Last edited by Sir_Winston54 : 09-29-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Old 09-29-2012, 05:53 PM   #16362
Fraulein_S
Experienced

Finding this

Finding this website, the stories, and what appears to be a fun community, has and is making me smile!

Old 09-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #16363
Keroin
aKwatic

Two entire days off!!

Old 09-29-2012, 06:21 PM   #16364
daddys_girl3
Really Experienced

being at home today..no back pain..my fiance' texting me from work telling me that he misses me and can't wait to get home tonight...made me smile...

Old 09-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #16365
NikiCole

Got the saxophone yesterday, cleaned and did a maintenance job<as much as I know how> and she blew into it. Right in my face. The smile that came from her was one of pure joy.... she said something but it took a few minutes for the ringing in my ears to stop. Afterwards, I asked her what she said. She told me, "Mom, that is the coolest thing ever. Thanks!"

This is going to be pure hell, but seeing her happy is what matters.

"Finally had the 'talk' with my daughter about the birds & bees. Hardest part was explaining the whips and handcuffs" Weird Al

Old 09-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #16366
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

Found my passport and all packed for my trip.

Getting ready to go out for lunch with a group of friends.

Knowing that someone very special is feeling more like themselves after a difficult time in their life.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #16367
Beck31
Literotica Guru

Good for you KS.

Old 09-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #16368
Mirisa

Getting to hike in the beautiful weather today. Sometimes I wish it could be fall all year long.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #16369
DeepGreenEyes
Water you doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_submissive View Post
Found my passport and all packed for my trip.

Getting ready to go out for lunch with a group of friends.

Knowing that someone very special is feeling more like themselves after a difficult time in their life.
Enjoy your trip, and hang onto that passport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirisa View Post
Getting to hike in the beautiful weather today. Sometimes I wish it could be fall all year long.
A nice early Autumn day is nature's way of taunting you with what the weather is like in California.

"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 09-30-2012, 02:11 AM   #16370
knot_sweet
mmmm rope...

Quote:
Got the saxophone yesterday, cleaned and did a maintenance job<as much as I know how> and she blew into it. Right in my face. The smile that came from her was one of pure joy.... she said something but it took a few minutes for the ringing in my ears to stop. Afterwards, I asked her what she said. She told me, "Mom, that is the coolest thing ever. Thanks!"

This is going to be pure hell, but seeing her happy is what matters.

This post made me giggle.

The follow you just received is a direct result of the lead you just gave. - my dance teacher (and true for both BDSM and ballroom)

Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Ballroom is a contact sport. - I don't remember who said this.

What's life without whimsy? - Sheldon Cooper

Oh! The Places You'll Go - Dr Seuess

'panem et circenses'

Old 09-30-2012, 02:26 AM   #16371
seela
רעד מיט מיר

I had the weirdest dream.

I had to "save" people from what was assumed a human trafficking tunnel. Only it was under a local supermarket, which I thought was a bit weird. Everyone seemed to think there was some kind of a badass criminal thing going on. I saw a person emerge out of a drain (which for some reason was inside the the store) looking very scared. I went talk to her and she promised to tell me what's going on as long as I don't tell anyone.

It turned out they were people, who usually go to another supermarket chain to do their groceries and have these loyal customer bonus cards for that one. Sometimes they want to use the other one, the one with the tunnel, but they can't come in through the door, because people in the other chain might get angry and they'd lose their bonuses.

We just got our card on Thursday. Probably shouldn't have, it's clearly stressing me out.

-Edith Södergran: Wandering clouds

Old 09-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #16372
midwestyankee
Master of Maintenance Sex

Introducing one friend to another for a project that will benefit both of them.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #16373
JamieJ424
Literotica Guru

Amazing morning. Great time with my friends, and then more fun 'racing' a different group on my single speed, picking them off one by one around corners on a long downhill, turning the pedals over at 140 RPM...when it's good like that, it's almost as good as sex.

J

Old 09-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #16374
jen_litgirl

A spontaneous overnight in a gorgeous hotel. Every time we had sex, 10 minutes later we heard the couple next door going at it. One time I heard the woman say, "Do you think they heard it that time?" and then they both laughed. Definitely put a smile on my face. What made me laugh was slipping a note under their door before we left that said, "We had a great visit. We hope that you enjoyed hearing us as much as we enjoyed hearing you."

Old 09-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #16375
Allyourbase
Polder Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_litgirl View Post
What made me laugh was slipping a note under their door before we left that said, "We had a great visit. We hope that you enjoyed hearing us as much as we enjoyed hearing you."
This is fantastic!!!

I want to receive a note like that as much as I want to write it, now.

I write dark stories. Like something with encountering a gang of four in a dark alleyway.

And then there's: Kinky genderqueer meets veiled beauty.

Also: some dark D/s, some switchy bdsm, some noncon/reluctance, more of those things but genderqueer. And some Daddy/boi play, with a happy ending for a change.

"We are all freaks to someone. Maybe even - if we’re honest - to ourselves."
— Kate Bornstein, Gender Outlaws: The Next Generation

Closed Thread