Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 12:19 PM   #13601
graceanne
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury View Post
Wonderful!

Yeah, it was. Talk about an I love you and a huge hug from a child who is too old to do that stuff anymore!

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 09-12-2011, 12:36 PM   #13602
sereneone4u
*always*

This morning with you, baby...

gotta stop making me go to the gym with pointy nipples and put up wet

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.

I will hold you up when you canít stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 09-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #13603
Chiara_searches
no longer

Location: Somewhere with my feet grounded to reality...and love.
I got the in person interview that I was hoping to get!!!!!! I'm actually kind of excited about this position (job, silly people, not a new sex position ). I plan to wow them at the interview.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

And some of my writing is here.

If you are suffering from insomnia, my boring dating blog may help put you to sleep.

Old 09-12-2011, 04:58 PM   #13604
sinnocence
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiara_searches View Post
I got the in person interview that I was hoping to get!!!!!! I'm actually kind of excited about this position (job, silly people, not a new sex position ). I plan to wow them at the interview.
Congratulations! I'm job hunting myself and I know this feeling all too well. Sending good luck vibes your way!

Old 09-12-2011, 05:00 PM   #13605
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Be careful you don't text anything to the interview...

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 09-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #13606
Keroin
aKwatic

Quote:
Congratulations Chiara! Nice to hear your persistence paid off.

Old 09-12-2011, 07:11 PM   #13607
Curious_in_Cali
~watering pretty things~

Quote:
That is awesome!

Old 09-12-2011, 08:12 PM   #13608
Chiara_searches
no longer

Location: Somewhere with my feet grounded to reality...and love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnocence View Post
Congratulations! I'm job hunting myself and I know this feeling all too well. Sending good luck vibes your way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Be careful you don't text anything to the interview...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
Congratulations Chiara! Nice to hear your persistence paid off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
That is awesome!
Thank you, thank you, thank you all...I'll let you know how it goes. Thursday I'll request positive vibes, for sure.

And rest assured SW, I shall not text in the interview. But I have to say the link had me laughing so much that tears formed and smeared my mascara...right when I was getting ready to go have a profile shot taken for some professional web site thingie all the boys and girls are linking to these days. Thanks for making me have to reapply (and I hate that part of the girlie girl routine, BTW).

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

And some of my writing is here.

If you are suffering from insomnia, my boring dating blog may help put you to sleep.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #13609
DeepGreenEyes
Word spanker

Quote:
ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!

"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 09-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #13610
DeepGreenEyes
Word spanker

Shitty zoo promoting hell out of new fruit bat.

---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 09-13-2011, 04:22 AM   #13611
Lilac_Sky
Mistress's Hypnoslut

Waking to a thoughtful and unexpected pm ... random acts of kindness (and thoughtfulness) are really wonderful!

Hotlanta Kink Test Score: "711: You live and breathe kinky."

200 Question Purity Score: 33.5% pure

Click here to see my sex map - updated 12/2/11

Old 09-13-2011, 04:41 AM   #13612
minx1
Enchanted Rebel Girl

a dozen red roses and a card I have yet to read

Brave of Heart

Sail away from the safe harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
--Mark Twain

Well, this little girl grew up and moved away.
And she lived her life full of risk and full of play.
And she lived her life with so much to say,
And her flowers, they grow more beautiful every day.
Little Red, Kate Nash

Betwixt and Between........this reluctant antevasin

"The very instant that I saw You did my heart fly to Your service; there resides to make me slave to it and for Your sake" William Shakespeare

"if one person can not trust the veracity of another's words, communication is utterly meaningless." JMohegan

Old 09-13-2011, 05:36 AM   #13613
seela
רעד מיט מיר

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac_Sky View Post
Waking to a thoughtful and unexpected pm ... random acts of kindness (and thoughtfulness) are really wonderful!
Talking about a random act of kindness:

I went for my quasi daily walk and came home finding an envelope in the mailbox. The contents: two tickets to theater for today and a letter from our elderly neighbors (as in 70+ yrs) saying that their granddaughter had gone into labor and they wanted to be amongst the first ones to congratulate, so they're heading to the airport and won't be needing the tickets themselves.

I truly love my neighbors!

-Edith SŲdergran: Wandering clouds

Old 09-13-2011, 06:21 AM   #13614
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

The song Walking on Sunshine came on at just the right moment. I was happy that I just had to sing and dance along to it.

My flatmate has issues or maybe she thinks I do. She bought me a book called 101 Sexual Fetishes. We were reading through it and could not figure out getting off on eating someone elses snot.

Last edited by kiwi_submissive : 09-13-2011 at 06:43 AM. Reason: .

Old 09-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #13615
the captians wench
sewing wench

offline kissy face.

I don't know how, but he always seems to know when I'm most upset and need some little sign that he's about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #13616
TarevaChine
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Quote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you all...I'll let you know how it goes. Thursday I'll request positive vibes, for sure.
That's great! If I miss you Thursday, sending plenty of positive vibes that you get the job! Good Luck!

"If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything."
~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 09-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #13617
DeeJay2609
Literotica Guru

An unexpected pm from a beautiful lady

Old 09-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #13618
Keroin
aKwatic

1. A store has recently opened in Nelson. A...wait for it...cupcake store.

*swoons*

2. Just finished the last book in "The Hunger Games" series. Oh so satisfying. Haven't been lost in a series like that for a very long time.

3. Cupcake store.

Old 09-13-2011, 09:48 PM   #13619
sinnocence
Literotica Guru

Quote:

*swoons*

2. Just finished the last book in "The Hunger Games" series. Oh so satisfying. Haven't been lost in a series like that for a very long time.

3. Cupcake store.

You're like, the 500th person I've seen praising The Hunger Games. Must. Buy. Books.

P.S You's a lucky bitch with your cupcake store.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:32 PM   #13620
intothewoods
Truth seeker

Quote:

*swoons*

3. Cupcake store.

NOOOOO MOOOOORE CUPCAAAAAKE SHOPS!!!!!!! It is time to move on America! I mean, uhhhhh, North America! No more cupcakes. ITW has spoken! Come on, people. It's been a while since I've thrown down a mandate. I don't give a shit about fashion rules anymore. I haven't complained in the nightcap thread in ages, and some of you drink some abysmal shit. I've totally mellowed on so many fronts. But enough with the fucking cupcakes. ENOUGH. Nelson, I thought you were better than this! You sound like the hippie town of my dreams and now you have a fucking cupcake shop?

Phew, it's been a while since I ranted like that. Felt pretty good.

Well, it's over now. I'm cool. Go ahead, enjoy your cupcake shop. With an appletini. While wearing a scrunchie. It's cool, man. Ommmmmm.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:46 PM   #13621
FungiUg
Waves at Cats

Cupcake? Personally, I like a good muffin.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #13622
Keroin
aKwatic

Quote:
You're like, the 500th person I've seen praising The Hunger Games. Must. Buy. Books.

Yes, yes, and...yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intothewoods View Post
NOOOOO MOOOOORE CUPCAAAAAKE SHOPS!!!!!!! It is time to move on America! I mean, uhhhhh, North America! No more cupcakes. ITW has spoken! Come on, people. It's been a while since I've thrown down a mandate. I don't give a shit about fashion rules anymore. I haven't complained in the nightcap thread in ages, and some of you drink some abysmal shit. I've totally mellowed on so many fronts. But enough with the fucking cupcakes. ENOUGH. Nelson, I thought you were better than this! You sound like the hippie town of my dreams and now you have a fucking cupcake shop?

Well, it's over now. I'm cool. Go ahead, enjoy your cupcake shop. With an appletini. While wearing a scrunchie. It's cool, man. Ommmmmm.
You sound upset ITW. Here...have a cupcake.

Old 09-13-2011, 11:12 PM   #13623
intothewoods
Truth seeker

Quote:
Yes, yes, and...yes.

You sound upset ITW. Here...have a cupcake.
just shove some dark chocolate in my mouth or any orifice really and I'll be good.

Old 09-13-2011, 11:40 PM   #13624
DeepGreenEyes
Word spanker

Quote:

*swoons*

3. Cupcake store.

Quote:

Hunger Games has been on my mental list for years, but other books keep getting bumped to the top. Maybe I'm just not hungry enough. Maybe it was all those cupcakes.

(Not really, I frankly just don't get cupcakes. They remind me of 2nd grade, when James' mom would bring in these cupcakes to school on his birthday, and they were like a big sugary blobby thing on top of a tiny dry cake with paper that ended up in my mouth and sort of made my mouth feel like there were stringy undercooked cupcake sinews in it. James moved away after that. But for those who love cupcakes, notably Keroin, I hope it is all that you dream, and more, and maybe the proprietor is James, or his mom, who would be old, and sort of smelled like sugary blobs, if I remember correctly.)

Quote:

I think you may need hypnosis age regression therapy. Did you have a kid named James in your class in third grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_submissive View Post
The song Walking on Sunshine came on at just the right moment. I was happy that I just had to sing and dance along to it.

My flatmate has issues or maybe she thinks I do. She bought me a book called 101 Sexual Fetishes. We were reading through it and could not figure out getting off on eating someone elses snot.
Interesting. I'm thinking that the "Walking" was not on "Sunshine," but rather on a sort of "Golden" sunshine-like Snot, and perhaps that really turned your crank in a way you had not previously experienced, and do not want to face.

---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 09-13-2011, 11:44 PM   #13625
CutieMouse
Meticulously Flighty

Quote:
just shove some dark chocolate in my mouth or any orifice really and I'll be good.
I have had one of those horrible, terrible, no good, very bad days sorts of days, and can I just say that when I read this I got the giggles and had this vision on ITW bent over, in bondage, with cupcakes being shoved up orifices other than her mouth? "Yeah baby, this one's raspberry filled with lemon cream frosting! You like that? I bet you do! Here! This one is mint infused sponge cake with chocolate ganash! Who hates cupcakes now, huh? You little cupcake whore!"

(I know... I know... I blame the horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day. And the wine. The cheap cheap wine.)

Closed Thread