Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #6826
nh23
Daddy's chunky monkey. :)

The fact that I could peg the green lantern with lemon jello.

Before her surrender she had no life, now she's a slave not a wife.~ Manowar

You no longer have any rights, and no longer can lay claim to any. There can be no limit to my power over you. Remember,that you won't be much better than a dog, or some inanimate object. You will be mine, my plaything, which I can break to pieces, whenever I want an hour's amusement. You are nothing, I am everything. Do you understand?"~ Taken from Venus in Furs.

Hurt me, and hurt me past what i can take, and make me want to take it because i want to please you ~BiBunny

"There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength to yield. There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked." -- Tovah

Old 08-12-2009, 01:56 AM   #6827
graceanne
Literotica Guru

The look on my daughters face when I followed her under the table to get to the cherry jello. She still won, cause she can get off the floor faster, but she didn't figure I'd go after her! ROFL

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 08-12-2009, 04:11 AM   #6828
AngelicAssassin
Something Wicked

Baiting a snot nose into a high speed pass on the right.

While the three seconds of testosterone filled glee may have felt good while you flew by four wheelers at 90 plus on your rice burner, it failed miserably in comparison to:
  • the ten seconds for the patrol car to catch you and make the traffic stop,
  • the ten minutes of laughter provided to those you passed after watching you bounce your helmet off the ground,
  • the 30 minutes for processing your reckless driving ticket during which time, the rest of us made it home,
  • the months of bus or buddy rides endured while your license is revoked,
  • and the hundreds of dollars you'll pay in increased insurance premiums.
In the future, check your six ... often.

Welcome to the Deep end.
Expect no mercy.

Old 08-12-2009, 04:36 AM   #6829
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicAssassin View Post
Baiting a snot nose into a high speed pass on the right.

While the three seconds of testosterone filled glee may have felt good while you flew by four wheelers at 90 plus on your rice burner, it failed miserably in comparison to:
  • the ten seconds for the patrol car to catch you and make the traffic stop,
  • the ten minutes of laughter provided to those you passed after watching you bounce your helmet off the ground,
  • the 30 minutes for processing your reckless driving ticket during which time, the rest of us made it home,
  • the months of bus or buddy rides endured while your license is revoked,
  • and the hundreds of dollars you'll pay in increased insurance premiums.
In the future, check your six ... often.
It's things like this that make me remember why I like you.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 08-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #6830
WriterDom
Good to the last drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Trouble sleeping?

Getting her so hot at work she had to go in the bathroom and masturbate.

Old 08-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #6831
Cattypuss
Miaow

At my pre-admission appointment at hospital today (prep for an op in a few days' time), finding out my BP is fab and my heart sounds great, but especially having the doctor call the nurse over to listen to my lungs and saying how fabulous my lungs were, bright and clear and filling up right to the bottom, clean as a whistle. "Clearly you've never smoked", said the doctor. I had to tell her I smoked 20+ cigs a day for 19 years (gave up 5 years ago). I'm shitting bricks about the op, but I'm delighted with the state of my ex-smoker's lungs lol!

Jackie Treehorn: "People forget the brain is the biggest erogenous zone."
The Dude: "On you, maybe."

My stories -
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 08-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #6832
BiaTcHiNFiRe
lost in my thoughts

Nothing? Yeah nothing.

I am ungratefull bitch and all.

I am Jockdom's pet

"The moments when we awake, beside the one we love, are very special ones."
"When I look into the eyes of my man, I see forever. I see warmth and safety. I see two hearts beating together for each other, for the rest of our lives."
"Someone once asked me where I thought heaven was. I pointed to him and said, 'In His arms.'"

Old 08-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #6833
CurlyKat
Literotica Guru

"my mom is the female version of a daddy dom"

I'm STILL dying from that one!

Old 08-13-2009, 01:33 AM   #6834
PatchIsMe
Lurking behind the scenes

A good friend.....define special needs...........she is the greatest (not the friend that made me angry today)

purple smoke kiss Knowing me Missing you Patch's Place Patch's Index

Old 08-13-2009, 01:57 AM   #6835
CutieMouse
Meticulously Flighty

Quote:
Same here.

(no I can't sleep, yes I'm still at training, yes I have class at 9am... Sigh.)

Old 08-13-2009, 12:41 PM   #6836
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieMouse View Post
(no I can't sleep, yes I'm still at training, yes I have class at 9am... Sigh.)
I hope training is going well. Actually, "knowing" what I do about you, I'm sure it is.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Old 08-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #6837
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

What made me smile today?

Waking up and feeling immediately that I could breathe more deeply than I have in days, without having to work as hard at it.

Not coughing *once* until I read one of Dave's jokes in the "Crude" thread. Laughing can still trigger coughing, but it wasn't a *jag* like it has been. I'm getting over this damn bronchitis!

Old 08-13-2009, 03:28 PM   #6838
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Quote:
What made me smile today?

Waking up and feeling immediately that I could breathe more deeply than I have in days, without having to work as hard at it.

Not coughing *once* until I read one of Dave's jokes in the "Crude" thread. Laughing can still trigger coughing, but it wasn't a *jag* like it has been. I'm getting over this damn bronchitis!
YAY!

So glad you're feeling better!

Old 08-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #6839
BiaTcHiNFiRe
lost in my thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy*seer View Post
YAY!

I second that!

I am Jockdom's pet

"When I look into the eyes of my man, I see forever. I see warmth and safety. I see two hearts beating together for each other, for the rest of our lives."
"Someone once asked me where I thought heaven was. I pointed to him and said, 'In His arms.'"

Old 08-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #6840
BiaTcHiNFiRe
lost in my thoughts

As for what made me smile?

My A., my kids and one true friend.

Ohh and the fact that its evening!!!
I can finaly sit down and rest my ubersore feet. lol

I am Jockdom's pet

Old 08-13-2009, 04:45 PM   #6841
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy*seer View Post
YAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiaTcHiNFiRe View Post
I second that!
Thank you both. I'm glad, too, and will be even more so when I feel *good* again. Right now, I'm still tired as soon as I get out of bed - hell, when I'm *in* bed - my nose is stuffy, my bronchi are still stuffy, but I'm happy as hell that they're not as stuffy as they *were.* Ah, well... I keep reminding myself, "It could be worse. It could be worse. You have friends for whom it *is* worse. KWITCHERBELLYAKIN!"

Old 08-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #6842
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Oh, graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacieeeeee (and a bunch of others!):
Chocolate Helps Hinder Heart Disease
Marlowe Hood, AFP

Heart attack survivors who eat chocolate two or more times per week cut their risk of dying from heart disease about threefold compared to those who never touch the stuff, scientists have reported.

Smaller quantities confer less protection, but are still better than none, according to the study, which appears in the September issue of the Journal of Internal Medicine.

Earlier research had established a strong link between cocoa-based confections and lowered blood pressure or improvement in blood flow.

It had also shown that chocolate cuts the rate of heart-related mortality in healthy older men, along with post-menopausal women.

But the new study, led by Imre Janszky of the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, is the first to demonstrate that consuming chocolate can help ward off the grim reaper if one has suffered acute myocardial infarction -- otherwise known as a heart attack.
Lots more at the original Discovery News article, linked in the headline above.

Old 08-13-2009, 10:03 PM   #6843
the captians wench
sewing wench

getting a phone call after a shit day. I love when he welcomes me home with tortures, orgasms and dirty talk, and most of all his voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.

Old 08-14-2009, 03:02 AM   #6844
jockdom
Hairy Highlander

Location: Halfway between the black Lodge and the white Lodge.
Just got my tickets for my flight to prague in october!
I smoke if that bothers anyone, I recommend you look around the world in which we live and shut your fucking mouth! Bill Hicks
I'm KT's Man

Old 08-14-2009, 07:41 AM   #6845
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

Sir has slept most of the day on the machine so I know He will be up until the early hours. He's found a movie to watch at 10.30pm on the local community TV channel, in their "Schlocky Horror Picture Show" timeslot.

It's called - wait for it - "Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter" Oh Ma Gawd.....

Happily collared and married to my Master Gil_T2 on 9 December 2006

"D/s is how we express that we love each other, BDSM is how we make love with each other." from desertslave

I'm still hot...it just comes in flashes now!

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life!

The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

Old 08-14-2009, 09:55 AM   #6846
BiaTcHiNFiRe
lost in my thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockdom View Post
Just got my tickets for my flight to prague in october!
This!

Cannot wait!!!!!

I am Jockdom's pet

Old 08-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #6847
graceanne
Literotica Guru

My daughter and her best friend are fighting over a spot. Her friend will smack her butt and say 'GIMME MY SPOT' and they'll giggle, and then my daughter will smack her friends butt and say "MINE" and they'll both giggle.

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 08-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #6848
ILoveMaster
Virgin

My cats being silly, ehehe

"I don't remember fighting Godzilla, but that's probably what I would have done." - Bender

Old 08-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #6849
WriterDom
Good to the last drop

Football tonight!

Not a real game but the cheerleaders will be real.

Old 08-14-2009, 04:32 PM   #6850
Homburg
Daring greatly

Shatner does Palin

Not, not like that, ya pervs. I'd watch it though.

I am not usually one for titles. In my world, titles are reserved for relationships.
Millificent (aka "viv") and myinnerslut both call me "Master".
You can call me "Homburg". Still accepting Rope Bunny applications, of course.

Disclaimer: Live your life how you want to live. Be secure enough in what you do that _my_ words won't affect you. Because my opinion has no material meaning in your life beyond what you let it have.

Closed Thread