Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-21-2007, 08:34 AM   #51
Essa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Xerox

 

Old 06-21-2007, 08:35 AM   #52
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,517
xylanthrax
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 06-21-2007, 08:49 AM   #53
Essa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
xenorhyncus

I've been googling furiously to no avail
 

Old 06-21-2007, 08:50 AM   #54
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,517
climax


LOL that's what you get for playing with a former English teacher and biology major!
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 06-21-2007, 08:54 AM   #55
Essa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old
climax


LOL that's what you get for playing with a former English teacher and biology major!
You'd have thought you would have started your last word with an s then

xanthium
 

Old 06-21-2007, 08:55 AM   #56
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa
You'd have thought you would have started your last word with an s then

xanthium
no, I was busy..........sorry about the mistake. Do you want me to change it?

megahertz
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 06-21-2007, 08:59 AM   #57
Essa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old
no, I was busy..........sorry about the mistake. Do you want me to change it?

megahertz

Not at all I was only kidding with you


zenzizenzizenzic
 

Old 06-21-2007, 09:02 AM   #58
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa

Not at all I was only kidding with you


zenzizenzizenzic
compaq
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 06-21-2007, 09:03 AM   #59
tactful
What the fuck, over.
 
tactful's Avatar
 
tactful is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In the past
Posts: 11,856
quite
 

Old 06-21-2007, 09:07 AM   #60
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,517
energy
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 06-21-2007, 09:08 AM   #61
Essa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
yonderly
 

Old 06-21-2007, 09:09 AM   #62
sassykat
waiting for the wind
 
sassykat's Avatar
 
sassykat is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Where the sun has been shining....finally
Posts: 4,845
Yearning
__________________
Trustworthiness is.......answering a question honestly, even when it's difficult.

"I became Insane with Long Intervals of Horrible Sanity" E.A. Poe

"We don't need more to be thankful for, we need to be more thankful."

"If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless." (read this on a t-shirt)

"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence."
 

Old 06-21-2007, 09:13 AM   #63
tactful
What the fuck, over.
 
tactful's Avatar
 
tactful is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In the past
Posts: 11,856
gyrating
 

Old 06-21-2007, 09:14 AM   #64
sassykat
waiting for the wind
 
sassykat's Avatar
 
sassykat is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Where the sun has been shining....finally
Posts: 4,845
gracious
__________________
Trustworthiness is.......answering a question honestly, even when it's difficult.

"I became Insane with Long Intervals of Horrible Sanity" E.A. Poe

"We don't need more to be thankful for, we need to be more thankful."

"If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless." (read this on a t-shirt)

"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence."
 

Old 06-21-2007, 09:14 AM   #65
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,517
gigahertz
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 06-21-2007, 09:15 AM   #66
tactful
What the fuck, over.
 
tactful's Avatar
 
tactful is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In the past
Posts: 11,856
zebra
 

Old 06-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #67
sassykat
waiting for the wind
 
sassykat's Avatar
 
sassykat is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Where the sun has been shining....finally
Posts: 4,845
edited cause I don't even know where I got that....

Artistry
__________________
Trustworthiness is.......answering a question honestly, even when it's difficult.

"I became Insane with Long Intervals of Horrible Sanity" E.A. Poe

"We don't need more to be thankful for, we need to be more thankful."

"If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless." (read this on a t-shirt)

"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence."

Last edited by sassykat : 06-21-2007 at 09:37 AM.
 

Old 06-21-2007, 12:39 PM   #68
BlueMorpho
Literotica Guru
 
BlueMorpho's Avatar
 
BlueMorpho is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,176
yearling
__________________
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream.
~ William Edgar O'Shaughnessy



 

Old 06-21-2007, 01:11 PM   #69
Quinn71
catch me if you can
 
Quinn71's Avatar
 
Quinn71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canada eh!
Posts: 13,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMorpho
yearling
gigantic
__________________
1-900-SPANKED

My Thread

I brake for redheads.
 

Old 06-21-2007, 01:21 PM   #70
HottieMama
Notta Domme
 
HottieMama's Avatar
 
HottieMama is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Over the Rainbow...
Posts: 6,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn71
gigantic
cocksucker
__________________
Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
The world is chock full of women who will gladly let me eat their pussy... but fervently hope that I won't let them eat mine.
That kind of bisexual, I can live without.

Tumblr is fun!!! (click)
 

Old 06-21-2007, 01:22 PM   #71
Quinn71
catch me if you can
 
Quinn71's Avatar
 
Quinn71 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canada eh!
Posts: 13,979
restraint
__________________
1-900-SPANKED

My Thread

I brake for redheads.
 

Old 06-21-2007, 02:23 PM   #72
IrishSprite
Literotica Guru
 
IrishSprite is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 27,006
revamp
 

Old 06-21-2007, 02:31 PM   #73
BlueMorpho
Literotica Guru
 
BlueMorpho's Avatar
 
BlueMorpho is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,176
pervert
__________________
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream.
~ William Edgar O'Shaughnessy



 

Old 06-21-2007, 02:32 PM   #74
IrishSprite
Literotica Guru
 
IrishSprite is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 27,006
Tease
 

Old 06-21-2007, 02:37 PM   #75
BlueMorpho
Literotica Guru
 
BlueMorpho's Avatar
 
BlueMorpho is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,176
educate
__________________
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream.
~ William Edgar O'Shaughnessy



 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.