Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-22-2007, 07:14 PM   #101
tiggolebitties
Really Really Experienced
 
tiggolebitties is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ATX
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptresss
Wish there was a place one could go to meet women (other than a bar....) it's tough... I've tried the flirting thing and gotten nowhere!!!!
you are absolutely beautiful.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2007, 01:57 PM   #102
Seamaiden
Virgin
 
Seamaiden is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pocono Mountains, PA
Posts: 15
I have been married just short of 10 years and finally told my husband that I had been with women before. We are at a point in our relationship where the sex is still awesome, but we would like to explore. When I told him, he thought it was great. I cant believe that I was scared to tell him. My best friend knew and she even told me to tell him. She was so right. Now I am hoping to get to be with a woman again, but share her with him. The hardest part is finding someone, becausse like you all said a biwoman is hard to find. I make beaded jewelry...maybe we can come up with a design.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2007, 10:24 PM   #103
mishelie
Really Really Experienced
 
mishelie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggolebitties
you are absolutely beautiful.
I agree temptress you are beautiful.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 09:18 AM   #104
PassionateStars
Registered User
 
PassionateStars is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Order #1297326
Posts: 587
An enjoyable thread here! I enjoy women who love women. And holding a lover while she is teased by another woman...... very exciting.

For women here: What do you think it is which makes a guy threatened by the thought of you with another women? That sometimes happens, I am told.

And when do you prefer to be just you and another woman? and when to have a man watch or join?

D
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 11:09 AM   #105
keebs
Experienced
 
keebs is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionateStars
An enjoyable thread here! I enjoy women who love women. And holding a lover while she is teased by another woman...... very exciting.

For women here: What do you think it is which makes a guy threatened by the thought of you with another women? That sometimes happens, I am told.

And when do you prefer to be just you and another woman? and when to have a man watch or join?

D
Not a lot of experience in this arena (yet). I'd like my husband to watch/join in but he's not interested. His best friend had problems in his marriage after similar event, so did his brother. I understand his concerns and don't push it since he's NOT bothered by me being with another woman. He even likes to hear about it. He's pretty secure though, I think a man has to be comfortable with his own ability or he may feel threatened. Guys out there, any insight?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 12:54 PM   #106
Seamaiden
Virgin
 
Seamaiden is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pocono Mountains, PA
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by keebs
Not a lot of experience in this arena (yet). I'd like my husband to watch/join in but he's not interested. His best friend had problems in his marriage after similar event, so did his brother. I understand his concerns and don't push it since he's NOT bothered by me being with another woman. He even likes to hear about it. He's pretty secure though, I think a man has to be comfortable with his own ability or he may feel threatened. Guys out there, any insight?

If you dont mind me asking, what kind of problems? This is something my husband and i want to do.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 02:17 PM   #107
mrno
Just your average pervert
 
mrno's Avatar
 
mrno is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Miami
Posts: 10,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by keebs
Not a lot of experience in this arena (yet). I'd like my husband to watch/join in but he's not interested. His best friend had problems in his marriage after similar event, so did his brother. I understand his concerns and don't push it since he's NOT bothered by me being with another woman. He even likes to hear about it. He's pretty secure though, I think a man has to be comfortable with his own ability or he may feel threatened. Guys out there, any insight?
If it isn't insecurity or some form of jealousy, I can't imagine what else it would be. I wish my wife WERE interested in other women, but she simply has no desire for that.
It is very interesting to follow this thread, and despite a strong desire, I have let you ladies chat and not posted until this invitation.
And, if you think it is difficult for one lady to try to meet another one, think how difficult it is for us poor guys to find you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 02:35 PM   #108
sweetnrs
Really Experienced
 
sweetnrs is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionateStars
An enjoyable thread here! I enjoy women who love women. And holding a lover while she is teased by another woman...... very exciting.

For women here: What do you think it is which makes a guy threatened by the thought of you with another women? That sometimes happens, I am told.

And when do you prefer to be just you and another woman? and when to have a man watch or join?

D
I think a lot of men are jealous, period. Doesn't matter what sex they are they are afraid that they might satisfy you "better" then they themselves can....so maybe insecurity is a better word?
I have never gotten the pleasure of being alone with a woman, although I am hoping to one day be. I enjoy sharing though sowill take what I can get!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 02:35 PM   #109
sweetnrs
Really Experienced
 
sweetnrs is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamaiden
I have been married just short of 10 years and finally told my husband that I had been with women before. We are at a point in our relationship where the sex is still awesome, but we would like to explore. When I told him, he thought it was great. I cant believe that I was scared to tell him. My best friend knew and she even told me to tell him. She was so right. Now I am hoping to get to be with a woman again, but share her with him. The hardest part is finding someone, becausse like you all said a biwoman is hard to find. I make beaded jewelry...maybe we can come up with a design.
Darn it recently moved from that area!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 03:51 PM   #110
Seamaiden
Virgin
 
Seamaiden is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pocono Mountains, PA
Posts: 15
Well Sweet I think you should come back!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 03:59 PM   #111
RawHumor
Literotica Guru
 
RawHumor's Avatar
 
RawHumor is online now
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 54,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamaiden
I have been married just short of 10 years and finally told my husband that I had been with women before. We are at a point in our relationship where the sex is still awesome, but we would like to explore. When I told him, he thought it was great. I cant believe that I was scared to tell him. My best friend knew and she even told me to tell him. She was so right. Now I am hoping to get to be with a woman again, but share her with him. The hardest part is finding someone, becausse like you all said a biwoman is hard to find. I make beaded jewelry...maybe we can come up with a design.
My wife told me and I loved the idea, but now she's like, since we're married, she doesn't want to risk ruining our marriage... I'm even up for her playing with a woman and telling me about it afterward... as long as it's just those two... or playing in front of me.

btw, aside from you being a bit older than me, we share the same birthday.
__________________
Your stomach across my lap, your skirt pulled up, your bare ass waiting for my hand... now ask me for it.



Don't be a douche! Click here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 10:48 PM   #112
keebs
Experienced
 
keebs is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamaiden
If you dont mind me asking, what kind of problems? This is something my husband and i want to do.
Well, neither scenario is pretty but remember these are only 2 accounts, it doesn't happen to everyone. His brother's issue was actually the wife's fault. She had a friend of hers visiting and they were all in the hottub. The wife said it was okay but after had a hard time being around the friend when her husband was around. They stopped talking. It was a shame cuz the 2 of them had been friends for 15 years (this had larger impact on my husband than the next instance cuz I wanted to share my best friend with him and for the record I don't think it would have been a problem, she and I were sure). His best friend and his wife used to have a VERY open marriage, but always together. They brought home the wrong person one night because the husband kept seeing her behind the wife's back and eventually came clean saying he had FEELINGS for her. Amazingly, they are still together, no more openness of the sexual nature (I kind of miss that side of her, although still great friends, they are both very subdued now). It is a big step in a marriage, all I can say is weigh it heavily and make sure it goes the way you want it to, with the person you want it to. Good luck
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 10:55 PM   #113
keebs
Experienced
 
keebs is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 51
so just do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnrs
I think a lot of men are jealous, period. Doesn't matter what sex they are they are afraid that they might satisfy you "better" then they themselves can....so maybe insecurity is a better word?
I have never gotten the pleasure of being alone with a woman, although I am hoping to one day be. I enjoy sharing though sowill take what I can get!
So one of your friends wouldn't be interested? Do it and tell him after. Oops, sorry hon you weren't home. Would he be upset? Truth be told, the couple of times it has happened for me, it made me want him more.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 10:57 PM   #114
keebs
Experienced
 
keebs is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrno
If it isn't insecurity or some form of jealousy, I can't imagine what else it would be. I wish my wife WERE interested in other women, but she simply has no desire for that.
It is very interesting to follow this thread, and despite a strong desire, I have let you ladies chat and not posted until this invitation.
And, if you think it is difficult for one lady to try to meet another one, think how difficult it is for us poor guys to find you.
Wow, what restraint. I'm impressed. When you say find us are you looking for Bi women? Why, if you're wife isn't interested? Wait-I might not want to know the answer to thta one
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2007, 06:43 AM   #115
Seamaiden
Virgin
 
Seamaiden is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pocono Mountains, PA
Posts: 15
Thanks Keebs for the info. We are in the talking about it stage and going through every possibility. I think "she", whoever she is, is going to be hard to find anyway.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2007, 09:25 AM   #116
keebs
Experienced
 
keebs is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 51
location is key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamaiden
Thanks Keebs for the info. We are in the talking about it stage and going through every possibility. I think "she", whoever she is, is going to be hard to find anyway.
LOL I feel like I'm discussing real estate, but it looks like the PA/NY/NJ area is smokin with ladies willing to learn and share with each other. *sigh*
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2007, 01:06 PM   #117
sweetnrs
Really Experienced
 
sweetnrs is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 287
Bringing another woman into your relationship does not have to be a negative thing. My husband and I have done it multiple times and have had minimal negative experiences. You need to be sure that lines of communication remain open and that you are honest with one another. Be sure to set boundaries if neccessary. Think of things that might make you uncomfortable and make him aware of that and encourage him to do the same.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2007, 01:49 PM   #118
Seamaiden
Virgin
 
Seamaiden is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pocono Mountains, PA
Posts: 15
If we have alot here, I have not found them. Maybe its me...
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2007, 02:35 PM   #119
sweetnrs
Really Experienced
 
sweetnrs is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 287
Most likely not you! Just hard to find!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2007, 06:58 PM   #120
brandylyn1973
Literotica Guru
 
brandylyn1973's Avatar
 
brandylyn1973 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 825
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by keebs
LOL I feel like I'm discussing real estate, but it looks like the PA/NY/NJ area is smokin with ladies willing to learn and share with each other. *sigh*
I get that idea as well....I am NY. There lots of us out there thinking about it, but I really think many of us are a bit shy to act, esp if we are not lucky enough to have supportive husbands.

Yea I have friends who I'd love to be with, but would never ask. I would hate to ruin solid relationship with sex. Anonimity seems easier... no strings...no expectations except what we'd both want.
__________________
I am a flirt.... but grounded for a while
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2007, 08:29 PM   #121
keebs
Experienced
 
keebs is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandylyn1973
I get that idea as well....I am NY. There lots of us out there thinking about it, but I really think many of us are a bit shy to act, esp if we are not lucky enough to have supportive husbands.

Yea I have friends who I'd love to be with, but would never ask. I would hate to ruin solid relationship with sex. Anonimity seems easier... no strings...no expectations except what we'd both want.
It doesn't have to ruin friendship, you know. One of my best friends and I have been together multiple times. Love her dearly, and she just got married. 1st time we were drunk, she called next day and said, "Are we okay." And, just like that, everything was cool. Even though we would joke around before it actually happened, I never could have predicted that we would have had sex. So, I'm with you on the whole asking thing. What I meant was if you've thought about it, any chance it's unknowingly reciprocated (sp?)?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2007, 08:35 PM   #122
mishelie
Really Really Experienced
 
mishelie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 384
I am just as concerned that it would ruin a friendship just to ask. If she isn't into it, wouldn't that make it more awkward?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2007, 05:57 AM   #123
Seamaiden
Virgin
 
Seamaiden is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pocono Mountains, PA
Posts: 15
Talk to her about feelings in general and get a vibe on if she is interested. My first and I always flirted with each other and one night it went further. I know my best friend has also been with women because we have talked about it. I also know she is not into being with a couple so I we flirt sometimes and I know it wont go further because it is not something shse is into.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2007, 09:30 AM   #124
FunCpl
Really Experienced
 
FunCpl's Avatar
 
FunCpl is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: uk
Posts: 196
I Feel it too!!

All this is soo familiar its scary,
From my teenage years i have always fantasized about being with another woman, now i am married to an amazing guy whom i could never be without. Sex is great and we are open to each other so i told him my feelings-he thought about it for a while and then began to ask questions like - what i would want another woman to do to me and what i would with her , we both got really hot and ended up having some of the best sex ever


i love chatting to other women about my fantasies and theirs (feel free to pm ladies ) but when i really think about having another woman to share, i worry about whether the pitfalls are too great in real life and i should keep my fantasy as a fantasy.

hope that makes sense, anyone?
__________________
Remember, a hot woman is for life not just for christmas!

Last edited by FunCpl : 10-02-2007 at 10:12 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2007, 09:34 AM   #125
siddey1
Literotica Guru
 
siddey1 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,560
this is most hubbies fantasies to watch thier wife or join in with another lady....but how would you ladies deal with it if it were your hubby that said he was bi and wanted you to join him with a guy....
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:49 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.