Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-17-2007, 01:28 AM   #76
SweetK
Virgin
 
SweetK is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere upstate SC
Posts: 8
Thumbs up Curious

I totally know what you mean.

I would love to meet someone in my area, South carolina with similar thought also. I guess I just don't know enough about how you find someone.

I think that there could be so many layers to what happens between two women. However, steamy emails would only make me more frustrated.

The real thing would be great!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2007, 09:21 PM   #77
tiggolebitties
Really Really Experienced
 
tiggolebitties is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ATX
Posts: 388
Bi-curious female from Tejas here. My fantasies involving women are at an all time high right now. Just not sure what to do about it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2007, 04:45 PM   #78
SweetK
Virgin
 
SweetK is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere upstate SC
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWGODDESSGEN
where are all the bi curious ladies in florida, i keep thinking about what it will feel like to kiss another woman, to suck on her breasts...
pm me

Unfortunately, I am in SC and not Florida. I say unfortunately because the fact tah you refer to yourself as a BBW Goddess is a turnon within itself! Good luck I hope you find the right person, wish it could be me
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #79
SweetK
Virgin
 
SweetK is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere upstate SC
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macy02
Hi ladies, just droping by to add that I'm in this number. Am married, and bi-curious in the south (US).

Glad to know I'm not alone, would be willing to talk to others about fears, concerns and how to get over them.
M.

I would love to hear how you dealt with your concerns and how do you actually meet a like minded person? That seems to be the big question. There are so many people who say they are curious but how does one actually go about chatting with, or however you want to put it, a real woman with possibilities?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2007, 10:34 PM   #80
Dumpling
Cheeky-Canadian
 
Dumpling's Avatar
 
Dumpling is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: here & there but mostly here-hehee
Posts: 64,930
"HI" maybe Iam out of Place since I only weigh between 139-144 lbs~but never the less thought I stop in & say Hi & leave a
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2007, 10:43 PM   #81
mishelie
Really Really Experienced
 
mishelie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantasi
Most men LOVE the idea of 2 women together. I bet your "great boyfriend" would be turned on beyond words if you shared your desires with him...

Good luck!
He is turned on by it, however he wants to do a threesome, although that is exciting on its own, I want my first time with a women to be just that me and her.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2007, 11:01 PM   #82
phantasi
Literotica Guru
 
phantasi is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishelie
He is turned on by it, however he wants to do a threesome, although that is exciting on its own, I want my first time with a women to be just that me and her.
so here's what you do. tell him you need to see if you even enjoy being with a woman before you introduce one into your existing relationship. either that, or (forgive me for this, but...) fuck him! you need to fulfill your own desires. life is far too short for "too bad i didn'ts" or "i wish i would haves". good luck, love.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2007, 11:35 PM   #83
kendra084
Literotica Guru
 
kendra084 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 515
*nods* agreeeing with phantasi
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 12:42 AM   #84
mishelie
Really Really Experienced
 
mishelie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 384
cheating?

Male or Female, being with someone other than my bf would be cheating wouldn't it? Any loop hole I could use if I jiust went to the local club and picked up a girl and took her home?????
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 12:54 AM   #85
kendra084
Literotica Guru
 
kendra084 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishelie
Male or Female, being with someone other than my bf would be cheating wouldn't it? Any loop hole I could use if I jiust went to the local club and picked up a girl and took her home?????
research for a future possible maybe 3-sum ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 01:26 AM   #86
mishelie
Really Really Experienced
 
mishelie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 384
Can count on you to come through for me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 07:17 AM   #87
kendra084
Literotica Guru
 
kendra084 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 515
glad to be of service
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 01:12 PM   #88
Macy02
Really Experienced
 
Macy02's Avatar
 
Macy02 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NOLA
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetK
I would love to hear how you dealt with your concerns and how do you actually meet a like minded person? That seems to be the big question. There are so many people who say they are curious but how does one actually go about chatting with, or however you want to put it, a real woman with possibilities?
Haven't dealt with them, still working on that. But you are correct.

I think my biggest obstacle is probably getting over the fear (of rejection maybe?) or whatever. And finding and meeting someone preferrably with out the bar scene. I think it would be best to meet another bi-CURIOUS woman- one who is also not looking for a serious commitment type relationship (since I'm married already) and understands what I'm feeling. But I have no idea where/how to make this happen. Any suggestions would be appreciated. M...
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 05:46 PM   #89
Lady Damona
Really Really Experienced
 
Lady Damona is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macy02
I think my biggest obstacle is probably getting over the fear (of rejection maybe?) or whatever. And finding and meeting someone preferrably with out the bar scene. I think it would be best to meet another bi-CURIOUS woman- one who is also not looking for a serious commitment type relationship (since I'm married already) and understands what I'm feeling. But I have no idea where/how to make this happen. Any suggestions would be appreciated. M...
My first suggestion would be to give us an idea of where "here and there" is located.

Other than that, I'm at a loss myself. I live in a fairly conservative area, so it's risky to go around asking/suggesting/alluding to anything "off the norm".
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 09:29 PM   #90
Macy02
Really Experienced
 
Macy02's Avatar
 
Macy02 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NOLA
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Damona
My first suggestion would be to give us an idea of where "here and there" is located.

Other than that, I'm at a loss myself. I live in a fairly conservative area, so it's risky to go around asking/suggesting/alluding to anything "off the norm".
Your area sounds alot like mine. I'm begining to think that there are hundreds of these little pockets of consertive americans living just far enough from the cities to be "country" and not influenced (outwardly)very much by the city folk. When I moved here I could hardly believe that people had such different attitudes, language and habits - it was almost like moving to another country with different customs.

I live in a small town near the Mississippi / Louisiana state line. New Orleans is only a couple hours away but as I said, I'm not into the bars and I can promise you the crime there is worse than you see on National news.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 10:40 PM   #91
phantasi
Literotica Guru
 
phantasi is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,203
Flirt

You know how easy & casual it is to flirt with men? Smiling, doing the patented bend-and-snap-hair-flip combo? Well...start flirting with women, too! Be a little more subtle. Let your eyes lock w/them a little longer than expected. Compliment them the way you like to be complimented. Remember...there are a TON of bi-curious women out there, but they don't know you are, too!

There's a woman at work. I'll call her Anne. She is blonde, green-eyed, and entirely (if you'll pardon the expression) fuckable. She has never been with a woman, in fact is engaged.

Last Halloween, however, I was dressed as an upscale tavernn wench. "Anne" could NOT stop looking at my cleavage. All day, when she tried to talk to ME, the girls were getting all the attention. She knew I'd been with women, so I gave her my best come-hither look and said, "Want some?"

She did.

Just make yourselves available, ladies, and you'll be surprised at the doors that will open. And to make matters even better, the doors swing both ways!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 10:48 PM   #92
mishelie
Really Really Experienced
 
mishelie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 384
Seems Harder

Altough what you say makes perfect sense, it seems to be so much more difficult. I am 100% comfortable flirting with men, and flirt with a couple of differnt guys every day. There is the certain outfits I wear when I know I am meeting with certain men, etc. It seems harder with women. I work with two women I am attracted to and find it difficult to even carry on a conversation with them, and I catch myself avoiding making eye contact.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 11:00 PM   #93
phantasi
Literotica Guru
 
phantasi is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishelie
Altough what you say makes perfect sense, it seems to be so much more difficult. I am 100% comfortable flirting with men, and flirt with a couple of differnt guys every day. There is the certain outfits I wear when I know I am meeting with certain men, etc. It seems harder with women. I work with two women I am attracted to and find it difficult to even carry on a conversation with them, and I catch myself avoiding making eye contact.
Wear those outfits for the women. You haven't said much about you, but figure this:

Women are attracted to women for all the things men don't have: breasts, curves, soft (long?) hair, fingernails, sensitivity, (nearly) hairless bodies, sweet smells, and ultimately - the honey between their legs. You'll never know, Mishelie, until you try it - just that once. Do you have any close girlfriends you're attracted to? If so, casually run it by them, that you're finding women more attractive each day, and see how they respond. You will be surprised.

But you have to take a risk or you'll never, ever know.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 04:36 PM   #94
sweetnrs
Really Experienced
 
sweetnrs is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 287
I think you all would really be surprised how many bi-curious women there are out there!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 05:34 PM   #95
phantasi
Literotica Guru
 
phantasi is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnrs
I think you all would really be surprised how many bi-curious women there are out there!!
Not surprised at all. LOVE the purple panties, btw.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 05:56 PM   #96
mishelie
Really Really Experienced
 
mishelie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 384
i am surprised

I have been surprised reading this forrum and others myself. I am delighted to see so many posts. BTW I too like the purple panties.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 05:56 PM   #97
sweetnrs
Really Experienced
 
sweetnrs is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 287
<<blushing>> Well thank you!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 06:08 PM   #98
SweetK
Virgin
 
SweetK is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere upstate SC
Posts: 8
Sounds like constructive helpful advise

What you suggest sounds great.
I would love to see if it really works.

I think fear of rejection as well as fear of "outing" yourself in a way that you are not ready for is the reason some of us have not tried the flirt thing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by phantasi
You know how easy & casual it is to flirt with men? Smiling, doing the patented bend-and-snap-hair-flip combo? Well...start flirting with women, too! Be a little more subtle. Let your eyes lock w/them a little longer than expected. Compliment them the way you like to be complimented. Remember...there are a TON of bi-curious women out there, but they don't know you are, too!

There's a woman at work. I'll call her Anne. She is blonde, green-eyed, and entirely (if you'll pardon the expression) fuckable. She has never been with a woman, in fact is engaged.

Last Halloween, however, I was dressed as an upscale tavernn wench. "Anne" could NOT stop looking at my cleavage. All day, when she tried to talk to ME, the girls were getting all the attention. She knew I'd been with women, so I gave her my best come-hither look and said, "Want some?"

She did.

Just make yourselves available, ladies, and you'll be surprised at the doors that will open. And to make matters even better, the doors swing both ways!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 06:12 PM   #99
temptresss
salutations
 
temptresss's Avatar
 
temptresss is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: BC, West Coast
Posts: 2,715
Wish there was a place one could go to meet women (other than a bar....) it's tough... I've tried the flirting thing and gotten nowhere!!!!
__________________
~sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily~
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 06:12 PM   #100
SweetK
Virgin
 
SweetK is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere upstate SC
Posts: 8
Now this is cute

Your post made me smile.

I think I'll start working on the buttons. Maybe we could even move on to T-hsirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Damona
I think we all need to wear buttons so we can easily identify each other. BWIN - "Bi Woman In Need"
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.