Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-07-2007, 08:26 PM   #51
curiousnature
Virgin
 
curiousnature is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The US
Posts: 9
Glad I'm not alone

Hello all,

I can say that I am part of this group too. I have recently found myself becoming more curious about making love with a woman, but I am still too afraid to try anything. I am married, but my husband is very supportive. Maybe a little too supportive, if that's at all possible.

I guess that I'm here looking for knowledge and advice. I have no idea where to even start. I got very nervous even chatting with another woman, I'm pretty sure that if I was ever given the opportunity I'd just freeze up and die.

PM me if you'd like.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2007, 10:06 PM   #52
Plums030
Virgin
 
Plums030 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1
Add Me To The List!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Damona
Why is it, if there are so many of us, that I can't find anyone even remotely close to where I live who shares the same desires? Is it that difficult for us to take that first step?

I even have a SO who is supportive of my desires. *sigh* At this point I'd settle for some steamy emails from time to time.
You can add me to this growing list of women who have more than just a curiosity, more like a desire to explore this side of our sexuality! And, I, too, have a supportive SO--because of his job and my job there can be long periods of time when we don't get to see each other. When I first told him of this desire, I thought at first I was going to get the male going nuts over the idea of two women and a man fantasy. Instead? He told me he'd prefer that if I am lonely that I find a woman that is more than happy to share me with him. He also knows that I have no desire to get married and that I love him to death!

So, with that in mind? The REAL problem here seems to be how to find someone?? And, although I live in a growing urban location that has openly embraced it's gay and lesbian community? There's no clear guidebook on how women like us can find each other??? And, please, I've made the trip to the lesbian bars! I find that I'm just not at all attracted to the butch dyke women. I don't think it's too much to think that it's possible to find a professional woman like myself, or is it??
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2007, 12:01 AM   #53
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru
 
ima6uldv8 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,988
I'd like to invite you all to the Playground. That's where I usually stay. Lots of good people there. I'd also like to invite you to Dumpling's Thread for bi and bi curious women. She finds delicious pics like this one:
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...hmentid=697594
We also play there and have fun. Also, if you want, stop by my thread and introduce yourself. Link is in my signature. Sweet dreams
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 11:36 AM   #54
Sararamslut
Experienced
 
Sararamslut is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 36
Hi girls

Iīm a 22 y o bi-girl from Sweden. I love to meet new friends and help out. Shoot me a PM if you like.

Kisses
Sara
__________________
I wasn't born a BITCH - Men made me that way!


http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=330134
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 04:46 PM   #55
sweetnrs
Really Experienced
 
sweetnrs is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by ima6uldv8
This is a major fantasy (hopefully reality, one day) for me. To feel a woman's tongue pleasing me in my most intimate areas. To lick and tease her nipples. Make her moan with pleasure......
Do I love your nipples...have a major thing for piercings!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 04:48 PM   #56
sweetnrs
Really Experienced
 
sweetnrs is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 287
Thought perhaps I would like to introduce myself. I am a 27 yr old married but seperated female who is bi. I haave enjoy the pleasures another woman has to offer but am missin gthem greatly!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #57
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru
 
ima6uldv8 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnrs
Do I love your nipples...have a major thing for piercings!
Well thanks sexy You can wish upon a star anytime you want.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 09:37 PM   #58
kendra084
Literotica Guru
 
kendra084 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 515
hi, I'm a 23 yr old bi femme from canada

(btw, also luv the pierced nip.. drool)
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 11:47 PM   #59
peggylee323
Virgin
 
peggylee323 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: canada
Posts: 6
hi'
im bi curious
44 would love to chat
very new to this i live in the maritimes
which is in canada for all u americans
who never heard of us
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 11:53 PM   #60
peggylee323
Virgin
 
peggylee323 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: canada
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bifemale4funny
HECK THERES ALOT OF BI-COURIOUS MARRIED FEMALES OUT THERE. THEY JUST*DONT* LIKE LIKE TO ADMIT IT.I KNOW IT TOOK ME AWHILE. I'VE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED GOING ON 14 YRS AND I ALWAYS HAVE THE DESIRE TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.AFTER A FEW EXPERMENTATIONS IT MAKES YOU DESIRE IT MORE!!!

would love to talk im 44 its all i think about '
im in canada
virgin to women love
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 09:33 AM   #61
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru
 
ima6uldv8 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendra084
hi, I'm a 23 yr old bi femme from canada

(btw, also luv the pierced nip.. drool)
Mmmmmmm thanks, hon
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 12:38 PM   #62
kendra084
Literotica Guru
 
kendra084 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by ima6uldv8
Mmmmmmm thanks, hon
YQW !
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 11:39 PM   #63
brandylyn1973
Literotica Guru
 
brandylyn1973's Avatar
 
brandylyn1973 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 825
dropping by to say hi

As I read these posts I keep hearing myself in them. My hubby is turned off by g-g, so i would never even mention it to him. With that said, I don't think I would ever in real life b/c that would be cheating, and we are happily married. Doesn't mean I don't about it..often.
__________________
I am a flirt.... but grounded for a while
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2007, 10:01 PM   #64
AboutFace
Just be nice!
 
AboutFace's Avatar
 
AboutFace is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,174
It's nice to see so many women admitting their attraction to other women. I would LOVE to find a woman close to me, but very doubtful that would happen. I live in a very small and overly conservative area..... and there don't seem to be playmates of either sex around here.

I guess that I still qualify as curious. I haven't had a woman lover for 20 years now... and the last one and I dated for only about 6 months. I'm finding that I'm thinking more and more about it lately. I even told hubby - and he is completely cool with it. Who knows what the future would bring, but it would certainly be sweet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2007, 10:12 PM   #65
Macy02
Really Experienced
 
Macy02's Avatar
 
Macy02 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NOLA
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboutFace
I live in a very small and overly conservative area..... and there don't seem to be playmates of either sex around here.
you just described where I live....wonder if we are neighbors.hehheh
M.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2007, 01:24 AM   #66
AboutFace
Just be nice!
 
AboutFace's Avatar
 
AboutFace is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macy02
you just described where I live....wonder if we are neighbors.hehheh
M.
LOL. Wouldn't THAT be interesting.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #67
Lady Damona
Really Really Experienced
 
Lady Damona is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plums030
So, with that in mind? The REAL problem here seems to be how to find someone?? And, although I live in a growing urban location that has openly embraced it's gay and lesbian community? There's no clear guidebook on how women like us can find each other??? And, please, I've made the trip to the lesbian bars! I find that I'm just not at all attracted to the butch dyke women. I don't think it's too much to think that it's possible to find a professional woman like myself, or is it??
I think we all need to wear buttons so we can easily identify each other. BWIN - "Bi Woman In Need"
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2007, 06:51 PM   #68
kendra084
Literotica Guru
 
kendra084 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Damona
I think we all need to wear buttons so we can easily identify each other. BWIN - "Bi Woman In Need"
I'd like one of those !
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2007, 03:43 AM   #69
phantasi
Literotica Guru
 
phantasi is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,203
Keep the Candle Burning!

Not that i'm into hot wax or anything. Although...

Seriously ladies. You'd be surprised. My first experience happened like this:

We were out dancing, and there was a lesbian couple clearly enjoying themselves on the dance floor. I said to my friend, "that's so hot. they don't even care who might see. they're just so into each other..." Well, after we left the bar, we hung @ my place for a few. I simply said, "what would you do if i kissed you?" she looked at me and said, "probably kiss you back." ladies, that was all the go-ahead i needed.

all im saying is look for the signs, make yourselves available, and DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TAKE A CHANCE. Life is too, too short.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2007, 04:21 AM   #70
Filly Gal
Rider of Rohan
 
Filly Gal is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: N/A
Posts: 9,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantasi
Not that i'm into hot wax or anything. Although...

Seriously ladies. You'd be surprised. My first experience happened like this:

We were out dancing, and there was a lesbian couple clearly enjoying themselves on the dance floor. I said to my friend, "that's so hot. they don't even care who might see. they're just so into each other..." Well, after we left the bar, we hung @ my place for a few. I simply said, "what would you do if i kissed you?" she looked at me and said, "probably kiss you back." ladies, that was all the go-ahead i needed.

all im saying is look for the signs, make yourselves available, and DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TAKE A CHANCE. Life is too, too short.
ROCK ON BABE!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2007, 07:10 PM   #71
kendra084
Literotica Guru
 
kendra084 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantasi
.....all im saying is look for the signs, make yourselves available, and DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TAKE A CHANCE. Life is too, too short.
thats for sure !!! go 4 it
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2007, 10:08 PM   #72
mishelie
Really Really Experienced
 
mishelie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 384
Me too

I have never been with a women, however recently I find myself finding something attractive about just about every women I meet or know. I have a great boyfriend however I find that our sex is better if I view posts on this site, or chat with another women before we are together. I am becoming obsessed with this, and fantasize about being with a women all day everyday. Where are all the women on this board daily when I need them?????
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2007, 10:10 PM   #73
kendra084
Literotica Guru
 
kendra084 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 515
I'm right here !!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2007, 10:15 PM   #74
mishelie
Really Really Experienced
 
mishelie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 384
There does me no good, I need you here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2007, 01:58 AM   #75
phantasi
Literotica Guru
 
phantasi is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,203
Cool Let him in on your little secret...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishelie
I have never been with a women, however recently I find myself finding something attractive about just about every women I meet or know. I have a great boyfriend however I find that our sex is better if I view posts on this site, or chat with another women before we are together. I am becoming obsessed with this, and fantasize about being with a women all day everyday. Where are all the women on this board daily when I need them?????
Most men LOVE the idea of 2 women together. I bet your "great boyfriend" would be turned on beyond words if you shared your desires with him...

Good luck!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.