Old 01-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #1826
Graydon66
Really Experienced

I shall be eating cum later, I will be coming hard in my wifes cunt and she will then lower her cunt onto my face, and frig her clit to an orgasm as I eat all the juices........

Old 01-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #1827
vdubman
Experienced

Mmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graydon66 View Post
I shall be eating cum later, I will be coming hard in my wifes cunt and she will then lower her cunt onto my face, and frig her clit to an orgasm as I eat all the juices........
Now that sounds like a great game plan there. Wish I could do the same thing.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:47 AM   #1828
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

I had the opportunity to try this last night and it was amazing! We had tried a little lick or two previously, but last night was full fledged licking and tasting for a good amount of time. She watched as my warm creamy treat was attached to my tongue and her pussy as i pulled away and it drove us both wild! It made us so aroused that we had to go for round 2. I'll definately be putting this in the rotation

Old 01-12-2013, 02:02 AM   #1829
priapusone
Literotica Guru

eating cum

great story, i am horny now, lol!

Old 01-12-2013, 02:30 AM   #1830
priapusone
Literotica Guru

eating my own cum

Mine is the best!

Old 01-12-2013, 09:45 PM   #1831
texaroux
Virgin

Red face

I love eating my own

Old 01-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #1832
BelaKarloff
Really Experienced

When I masturbate I want to eat my cum, but when I'm done, the desire fades. But I have tasted it on several occasions. Not bad, but I prefer the taste of a wet pussy.

Old 01-13-2013, 11:18 PM   #1833
susurrus
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelaKarloff View Post
When I masturbate I want to eat my cum, but when I'm done, the desire fades. But I have tasted it on several occasions. Not bad, but I prefer the taste of a wet pussy.
Well, as you've probably learned if you've read many of the posts that came before yours (no pun intended), you definitely aren't alone.

There's no surefire way to get over what's known as the post-orgasmic "blues" - that sudden lack of interest, where there was great desire moments before. If you read the posts of some, it was very easy to overcome. For others, it's not so simple.

There's no straightforward solution, unfortunately. I think it's a species survival mechanism: if cum tasted better - and a lot of factors go into its flavor - then swallowing it wouldn't be so difficult for some women. If it tasted better and men didn't experience that ennui you know so well, the human race would have died out long, long ago.

Now, your comment regarding eating pussy brings us to the subject of creampie eating. If you're talking your own cum, a pussy is the perfect container to eat it from. However there are a couple potential difficulties to overcome here, too: First, you need a willing woman, who doesn't think it weird for you to want to clean her up after you've filled her with jizz, and two, you still need to get over those blues. If you have a woman who's eager to have your tongue down there, regardless what you've done, then you're golden, because it's a lot easier to get over the blues if you can get the proper encouragement just as they set in. And believe me, I've managed to get a few creampies in the past. Trust me, it's a lot more fun lapping my cum from a freshly loaded pussy than it is licking it out of my palm.

So, I don't know if you're married, or if you have a regular lady friend you play with, but if you can discuss the subject with whoever you're with beforehand, primarily to get her view on the matter. If she seems resistant to it, I don't know how hard I'd push. And maybe it's something you need to just nudge here and there. Anyhow, if you can get her to agree to give you that encouragement, even if she has to get demanding about it, that may be your way into eating your cum. However, if you manage to find a woman who's reluctantly willing to give you that little push, and you back away, you might just have screwed yourself out of ever getting her to acquiesce again. So, if you can talk her into urging you to clean her up, then you have to go through with it, or she may never ask again.

Of course, if she's really hot on the idea, then you're golden.

Anyhow, I've found eating one's cum after orgasming is much easier when you get some encouragement to do so. And if you love eating pussy, like I and several other members of this thread do, then maybe attempting a creampie would be the ideal way to get started...

Old 01-14-2013, 07:00 AM   #1834
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIDAS00 View Post
I had the opportunity to try this last night and it was amazing! We had tried a little lick or two previously, but last night was full fledged licking and tasting for a good amount of time. She watched as my warm creamy treat was attached to my tongue and her pussy as i pulled away and it drove us both wild! It made us so aroused that we had to go for round 2. I'll definately be putting this in the rotation
WOW! Way to go! I'm jealous! Nicely done!

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 01-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #1835
joelafayette
Really Experienced

Here are my tips for those of you that can't get over the blues, and these have served me very well. There's no easy button, but I promise you that this works. I think someone else has said this, but it's so buried in here that I can't find it, so it's worth repeating.

It's no secret that you can go as close to the point of no return as possible, try your best to stop ejaculation, and maybe get a bit out. But that sucks. You never get much, and it's a different consistency than the real thing.

But if you practice kegel exercises for a few weeks, it will make a noticeable difference. Your PONR will be closer to ejaculation, and you can stop yourself, pause, and milk out a lot more of the stuff without losing your desire. The difference after putting in the time with exercises is worth it.

The key is in how you do them though. Try to do 50 kegels each day, but hold them for five seconds. In the beginning you won't be able to hold it for more than a second, but try anyway. You will quickly get better.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:48 AM   #1836
Mark_D
Virgin

Tried this for the first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcassidy123 View Post
He is getting his share

I tried this for the first time last weekend and it was a complete turn on. My wife was sucking my cock and I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth and then kiss her and taste my cum. She seemed to like the idea and started harder which made me shoot a huge load into her mouth. She immediatey came up and started kissing me and I could feel her pushing my cum into my mouth. It was so hot. I fell asleep with the taste of cum on my lips.

We'll seeif she makes this a regular occurance.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:52 AM   #1837
susurrus
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_D View Post
I tried this for the first time last weekend and it was a complete turn on. My wife was sucking my cock and I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth and then kiss her and taste my cum. She seemed to like the idea and started harder which made me shoot a huge load into her mouth. She immediatey came up and started kissing me and I could feel her pushing my cum into my mouth. It was so hot. I fell asleep with the taste of cum on my lips.

We'll seeif she makes this a regular occurance.
My wife and I have done something very similar. However, what our situation was, was that we were staying at her sister's house, and because of that fact, she didn't feel like having full-out sex, and she said she didn't want to swallow. I volunteered to have her snowball me my load, wanting to get off in the worst way. So, she sucked me off, and then brought her face up to mine. Of course, I'd lost the desire once I came, but her presence, and the feel of her pushing my load into my mouth took the option of backing out away.

As I've said, overcoming the blues helps if you have another person to give encouragement, or take the option of not eating away from you. Granted, you could always spit it out, but then, the other person's likely to not be so accommodating if there's a next time...

Old 01-15-2013, 10:57 AM   #1838
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by susurrus View Post
My wife and I have done something very similar. However, what our situation was, was that we were staying at her sister's house, and because of that fact, she didn't feel like having full-out sex, and she said she didn't want to swallow. I volunteered to have her snowball me my load, wanting to get off in the worst way. So, she sucked me off, and then brought her face up to mine. Of course, I'd lost the desire once I came, but her presence, and the feel of her pushing my load into my mouth took the option of backing out away.

As I've said, overcoming the blues helps if you have another person to give encouragement, or take the option of not eating away from you. Granted, you could always spit it out, but then, the other person's likely to not be so accommodating if there's a next time...
Love it thanks for sharing

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 01-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #1839
MarathonATL
Really Experienced

It was my birthday a few days ago and my wife surprised me by coming into my office in lingerie, and telling me that she wanted to suck my cock for my birthday gift but she was going to do something special. Some of you have followed my "first cream pie with my wife" thread and know that we have recently began exploring this fetish regularly.

She knows how much I love to eat my cum from her freshly fucked pussy or lick it from her tits, but she has never snow balled with me. After sucking me to completion she made her way to my mouth and as she started kissing me I realize d that her mouth was full of my cum. I slurped it up then told her that was the best birthday blow job ever. I love this woman!

Old 01-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #1840
creampieluvr79
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarathonATL View Post
It was my birthday a few days ago and my wife surprised me by coming into my office in lingerie, and telling me that she wanted to suck my cock for my birthday gift but she was going to do something special. Some of you have followed my "first cream pie with my wife" thread and know that we have recently began exploring this fetish regularly.

She knows how much I love to eat my cum from her freshly fucked pussy or lick it from her tits, but she has never snow balled with me. After sucking me to completion she made her way to my mouth and as she started kissing me I realize d that her mouth was full of my cum. I slurped it up then told her that was the best birthday blow job ever. I love this woman!
Very Hot, you're a lucky man!

I too have been fortunate enough to find a woman who is not only willing enough to indulge my fantasy but enjoys it nearly as much as I do!

I actually find that I have a hard time deciding which I like better, eating a creampie or having my wife give me a mouthful of my cum! On one hand I love the combined taste of my wife's pussy mixed with my cum but on the other hand there is something so sensual and erotic about her sucking me off followed by a very wet kiss, our tongues intertwined as she does her best to give me back as much of my load as she can.

I get a creampie much more frequently as that brings even more pleasure to my wife as well, but it makes a "snowball" that much more special!

Old 01-16-2013, 01:59 AM   #1841
cream1rst
Really Experienced

Question....

Does any1 know how deep u have to cum in a woman to risk prefnancy?? See the reason why i ask, and some of u thought, is that i would love to savor my cum on her pussy but always have that thought in my head. Any answers?? And/or suggestions on the proper way/procedure to enjoy her cum covered/filled pussy w/o the risk of pregnancy?? Also bc is in affect as well..

Old 01-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #1842
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarathonATL View Post

NICE! Was there anybody else in the office? Did you walk around the rest of the day wondering if anybody knew or could tell you just swallowed your huge load?

Old 01-16-2013, 07:46 AM   #1843
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by creampieluvr79 View Post
Very Hot, you're a lucky man!

I too have been fortunate enough to find a woman who is not only willing enough to indulge my fantasy but enjoys it nearly as much as I do!

I actually find that I have a hard time deciding which I like better, eating a creampie or having my wife give me a mouthful of my cum! On one hand I love the combined taste of my wife's pussy mixed with my cum but on the other hand there is something so sensual and erotic about her sucking me off followed by a very wet kiss, our tongues intertwined as she does her best to give me back as much of my load as she can.

I get a creampie much more frequently as that brings even more pleasure to my wife as well, but it makes a "snowball" that much more special!
Without having creampie experience my thought would be a snowball would be way easier to get over the post cum blues with. It's sensual, its sexy, it's a kiss and the cum is somewhat diluted between you two as well.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:47 AM   #1844
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cream1rst View Post
Does any1 know how deep u have to cum in a woman to risk prefnancy?? See the reason why i ask, and some of u thought, is that i would love to savor my cum on her pussy but always have that thought in my head. Any answers?? And/or suggestions on the proper way/procedure to enjoy her cum covered/filled pussy w/o the risk of pregnancy?? Also bc is in affect as well..
I would think if you are really worried about pregnancy you don't want any cum in her pussy at all no matter what depth.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:49 AM   #1845
MarathonATL
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
NICE! Was there anybody else in the office? Did you walk around the rest of the day wondering if anybody knew or could tell you just swallowed your huge load?
I guess I should have been more specific...I work out of my house several days a week and have an office at home. So it was just the two of us.

Old 01-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #1846
cream1rst
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
I would think if you are really worried about pregnancy you don't want any cum in her pussy at all no matter what depth.
That nite i had a great kiss filled my cum ofcourse. I was sure not to cum all the way, but i cum alot so even a little is a nice amount... Very slow and passionate. Definitly one of the hottest things couples can do. No need for the creampie as of now so ill jus stick to this. Hope u guys are making progress and/or having some nice experiences. Please share, id love new things and ways to try this with the gf! **STAY TUNED**

Horny now, think its time i taste myself....ummmmm

Old 01-20-2013, 06:19 PM   #1847
edgingAlways
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
I luv my morning ritual...little buddy wakes me up...I edge all morning, licking my finger clean.

I dates a woman, who was a self-proclaimed cum'queen. she liked having me lay on my back...head propped on a pillow....slowly milk me. One night she decided to not swallow me down...but watch me spray a big load... just as I was announcing..."I'm getting close"... she said...."open your mouth". I covered my face, chest and stomach.

she wasn't the type to use 'Fuck' much...When I finally finished shooting my cum all over myself....she kissed me long and deep...like eating the cum off my mouth....she pulled back, her face shinny and sticky.....and said: "UN-FUCKING BELIEVABLE"
Now that is hot! An exact fantasy of mine.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:53 AM   #1848
Mark_D
Virgin

ever since

My wife snowballed me, I can't get it out of my head. The thought of it totally turns me on now. Does anyone know where I can find videos of this? The one's I've seen are usually girl-girl or guy-guy or show the woman spitting cum into a guys mouth. I'm more interested in seeing the man and woman kissing and swapping cum in a loving / sexual way.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:55 AM   #1849
blklthrjkt
Literotica Guru

The taste of cum on your partners lips is the best.

My Sex Map

Old 02-10-2013, 02:48 AM   #1850
Cumalong
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_D View Post
My wife snowballed me, I can't get it out of my head. The thought of it totally turns me on now. Does anyone know where I can find videos of this? The one's I've seen are usually girl-girl or guy-guy or show the woman spitting cum into a guys mouth. I'm more interested in seeing the man and woman kissing and swapping cum in a loving / sexual way.
That's because the porn producers these days have no inclination of what people want, They have been in the industry so long they only have tunnel vision. The everyday person is sick and tired of what is being put out as porn these days. It seems every video in a certain category is exactly the same. Are the people making these videos so jaded they don't know what the masses want, or has the industry became so consolidated they don't care, and they think we will watch what they produce, or we won't watch at all.