Old 07-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #1576
bux_fan
Literotica Guru

So glad I did it, can't wait to do it again. Don't the handcuffs will be necessary the next time, I just love having them on!!!

Old 07-26-2012, 11:35 PM   #1577
Jessica_29
Read profile before PM

<deleted>

Last edited by Jessica_29 : 07-27-2012 at 12:43 AM.

Old 07-27-2012, 05:14 AM   #1578
mckrank313
Experienced

Anyone ever watch the Cum eating instruction videos on many sites?

Its one of the hottest video types I like to go to right now but like many people have posted on here I do tend to back out after shooting in my hand.

I found a couple that tell you to shoot on your own face and I've done that gotten a couple spurts in my mouth and enjoyed it.

Also had an ex that was jerking me off made me cum all over my stomach and chest and she scooped up the cum and shoved it in my mouth so I couldn't stop her. It was an AMAZING experience.

" We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."- Lily Tomlin

Old 07-29-2012, 08:11 AM   #1579
Jessie_Pinkman
Literotica Guru

My problem is loss of desire right after I cum- before, I'll be all like "Yea baby, I'l eat your cum-filled pussy" then after I cum, I REALLY don't want to.

Not being selfish- I want to do this- how to fix the pre/post desire problem?

Old 07-30-2012, 06:22 AM   #1580
horny4incest
Literotica Guru

I love eating out a woman before and after. sadly my oppertunites have been few and far between as of late. i have eaten my own cum many of times but i think it tastes better when its been freshly deposited deep in a pussy and i have to work it out with my tounge. Gently nibbleing sucking and licking till its all gone, course usualy when that happens i'm ready to fill it back up again! i also love to share this feast with my lover,if she is willing. this whole fascanation start with my one ex and she was obsessed with sucking my cock afterwards especially if i came inside her. I never really thought id like the taste of my own cum till she once when it was all said and down and she was finished sucking me clean she fingered her pussy and fed me her wet juices and then kissed me and shoved a mouthfull of our mixed fluids deep into my mouth and ive been hooked ever since.

Annnd now i'm craving it and i'm all alone ugh, Figures! lol oh well

Old 07-31-2012, 03:05 AM   #1581
jimmyboy1212
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckrank313 View Post

Its one of the hottest video types I like to go to right now but like many people have posted on here I do tend to back out after shooting in my hand.

I found a couple that tell you to shoot on your own face and I've done that gotten a couple spurts in my mouth and enjoyed it.

Also had an ex that was jerking me off made me cum all over my stomach and chest and she scooped up the cum and shoved it in my mouth so I couldn't stop her. It was an AMAZING experience.
man i love CEI videos i love the girls making me their little cum slut love to do them with my boy pussy filled and a thong on mmmmm.

Old 08-01-2012, 04:04 AM   #1582
naughtynjmale
Really Experienced

i love to lick my cum from a womans tits,

or face.....

or snowball with her,

such a turrn on

Old 08-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #1583
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckrank313 View Post

Yes, some of them are really hot. There are a couple that also instruct a girlfriend/wife how to properly "Feed" their man or instruct their man how to eat their own cum... A couple in particular have given my wife and I some ideas. My wife has enjoyed watching some of the regular CEI videos and having me "roll-play" them for her viewing pleasure as well. Although she still prefers it when I'm eating a fresh creampie of my own making from her...

Old 08-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #1584
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny4incest View Post
I love eating out a woman before and after. sadly my oppertunites have been few and far between as of late. i have eaten my own cum many of times but i think it tastes better when its been freshly deposited deep in a pussy and i have to work it out with my tounge. Gently nibbleing sucking and licking till its all gone, course usualy when that happens i'm ready to fill it back up again! i also love to share this feast with my lover,if she is willing. this whole fascanation start with my one ex and she was obsessed with sucking my cock afterwards especially if i came inside her. I never really thought id like the taste of my own cum till she once when it was all said and down and she was finished sucking me clean she fingered her pussy and fed me her wet juices and then kissed me and shoved a mouthfull of our mixed fluids deep into my mouth and ive been hooked ever since.

Annnd now i'm craving it and i'm all alone ugh, Figures! lol oh well
Wow, very hot! Sorry to hear that you're all alone. I hope you have the opportunity to soon!

I totally agree with you though, I do think it tastes best when it's mixed with her juices. Although for pure sensuality I am still partial to snowballing after she has licked, stroked and sucked a large load into her mouth, followed by watching her slowly move up to my body, bringing her lips up to mine, gently coaxing my mouth open with her tongue and feeling the fluid, kept hot in her mouth, slide into my own. Her tongue on mine working every bit that she can into my mouth before I swallow. It just feels so intimate, passionate and my wife and I both have expressed that we wish we could kiss like that forever when we do that.

My wife likes to tease me on occasion how much she loves it that I like to swallow more than she does, and in truth I can't disagree!

Old 08-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #1585
bicurious88
Experienced

Ive done this a couple of times with some old gfs. but one time i sent a video of me jaking off then licking up my own cum for this girl and.she absolutley loved it. she then sent me a video of her having an orgasm. she kept telling me how that was the sexiest thing she has seen.

Old 08-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #1586
bux_fan
Literotica Guru

I'm feeling the need, maybe I'll be laying nude, handcuffed ready for her tonight...maybe she'll repeat her last performance, she has talked about doing it again. I think she liked it as much as I did. (Or she'll get the baby oil and spend at least 45 mins of non-stop pumping me to a slow intense orgasm, a speciality of hers).

Old 08-02-2012, 01:18 AM   #1587
jimmyboy1212

im working on getting my fix right now its gonna be so good

Old 08-06-2012, 04:18 AM   #1588
analog_bob
Experienced

Last edited by analog_bob : 06-17-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Old 08-06-2012, 08:32 AM   #1589
Electronichippy
Really Experienced

Food with Cum

I love the thought of my cum being swallowed and not just from a blow job!

Seeing cum on food and knowing some one is enjoying my cum has always been such a turn on! Has anyone else had any experience of it? Any guys use cum in cooking? Any women put there who enjoy a little extra seasoning?

It would be great to hear other people's experiences, if I'm not alone that is

Old 08-06-2012, 09:20 AM   #1590
liqocelot
Experienced

I had an ex that was addicted to cum. She had to have it everyday. She'd do shots of it or put it on her cereal. It's very hot to see.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #1591
Sonofawhore

I let one guy cum in my mom's mayo jar

Old 08-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #1592
Electronichippy
Really Experienced

I bet she want to happy about that!

Old 08-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #1593
Sonofawhore

My mom's body craves cum

Old 08-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #1594
Electronichippy
Really Experienced

Good for her!

Old 08-06-2012, 11:03 AM   #1595
NateBiDude
Experienced

Mmmmmm. I swear I've never thought about this. The idea that my cum could be enjoyed on, or in, food, just gave me a boner! Nice!

Old 08-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #1596
Electronichippy
Really Experienced

Well maybe we can all share recipes

Old 08-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #1597
NateBiDude
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronichippy View Post
Well maybe we can all share recipes
LOL! Yeah! And if we published a book of those recipes, what could we call it? "Cum and Get it?" LOL

Old 08-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #1598
Electronichippy
Really Experienced

It all about the seasoning!

Old 08-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #1599
NateBiDude
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronichippy View Post
It all about the seasoning!
LMAO! Yeah, I guess it'd add some saltiness!!

Old 08-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #1600
Electronichippy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateBiDude View Post
LMAO! Yeah, I guess it'd add some saltiness!!
Well the food will certainly help with the taste