Old 10-11-2008, 01:42 AM   #351
indianabicurous
Experienced

I have had the pleasure of sucking another man, and it IS indeed hard to stop sucking...

Old 10-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #352
kept_man
Experienced

filled condom

every once in a while, my wife will have me cum in a condom, then tell me to eat it all out.
This happened last week. We hadn't had sex in 10 days, and my balls were beginning to ache from the pressure. she knew that was the case, and decided that I should wear a condom during our sexplay, so we could capture every drop of the big load.
As we fucked, she teased me by saying, "fill it up baby, then I want to see you drink it all down". After hearing that, I couldn't hold back, and shot a massive load into the condom. She smiled as I regained my senses, then helped me pull the condom off my softening cock and bring it to my lips. She tipped it over and a flood of cum splashed into my mouth. It really was a huge load, the most I've ever had at once. She asked to me show her the load, so I let her see it before she said, "swallow it". I swallowed it all and it tasted great.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:53 AM   #353
kingkhan1
Literotica Guru

Maybe its the foods I eat but, the couple times I tried it it did not have a good taste it also had a strong bleach smell.

Old 10-17-2008, 03:03 PM   #354
snowday43
Virgin

Going to do it tonight

Been saving up for the last few days. Expect a big creamy load tonight. I'm going to try to ease it out nice and slowly into a large black spoon. I like the way the white cum looks against the backdrop of the black spoon. Then I'm going to lick it up and savor every drop.

Man how I wish there was a guy here with me now to cum in my mouth.

Old 10-17-2008, 03:09 PM   #355
funtimeshappen
Experienced

only time I ever do is when I shoot on a girl and she askes me too . . . I dont like lap it up, but it doesnt keep me from kssing her body.

Old 10-17-2008, 03:31 PM   #356
Kikori
Burning My Dread

Every time I try my own cum, it only tastes worse and worse. I used to tolerate it, now I can't hold it down to save my life. So it's not something I'll do on my own accord.

Old 10-18-2008, 02:49 AM   #357
francefriend
Virgin

Been eating my cum for years - it gets better and better.
I find edging is the best way to get as much juice as possible out before going over the top - a nice long spurt of clear precum is good to taste hot before the real thing, then sometimes I can manage two or three long spurts of sperm to pour from my palm straight into my mouth while it's still very hot - without actually cumming.
Now I am so experienced I can sometimes cum and pump the whole load into my hand, then wait a few seconds and will myself to slurp the lot.
Wish I could find a cock to pump into my mouth tho...

Old 10-18-2008, 01:12 PM   #358
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by francefriend View Post
Been eating my cum for years - it gets better and better.
I find edging is the best way to get as much juice as possible out before going over the top - a nice long spurt of clear precum is good to taste hot before the real thing, then sometimes I can manage two or three long spurts of sperm to pour from my palm straight into my mouth while it's still very hot - without actually cumming.
Now I am so experienced I can sometimes cum and pump the whole load into my hand, then wait a few seconds and will myself to slurp the lot.
Wish I could find a cock to pump into my mouth tho...
I agree 100%. Edging is a great way to pump and lick without losing the urge

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 10-26-2008, 11:32 AM   #359
simple cruise
Really Really Experienced

Solo

http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_u...&preview_flag=

Dont know if it will work

Old 10-26-2008, 06:59 PM   #360
NakedMale

The other day I was driving to work and had the urge to wank, so I did. It just layed there on my hand. I have always lost the urge to eat it before but this time I just put my tongue into it and took a tiny amount and it was nice so I took a couple of bigger bits and enjoyed them too. I then thought what the heck and lapped it all down and it tasted wonderful. I immediately got rock hard again and wanked again but second time lost the urge to eat it.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mynakedbody/

Old 10-26-2008, 09:52 PM   #361
MartyFisher
Really Experienced

Worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple cruise View Post
Worked for me - man, what a lucky stiff!!

Marty

Old 10-26-2008, 11:52 PM   #362
simple cruise

Wink Swallow

One More

http://cdn70.xtube.com/e8/watch_vide...&preview_flag=

Old 10-29-2008, 12:48 PM   #363
fun2mix
Virgin

eating your own

Love to eat my own pre and cum. Would love to do itin front of a women one day.

Old 10-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #364
jshawk52
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyFisher View Post
Worked for me - man, what a lucky stiff!!

Marty
Sure wish I could do that!

Old 10-30-2008, 04:56 PM   #365
Scut
Virgin

Eating

I told my wife I wanted her to "make" me eat it. I had my back on the wall and my legs over my head. She was rubbing my cock aiming it at my face while I played with her pussy. She was dripping on the bed. I had done this alone before, but it was much better with her aim!

Old 10-31-2008, 10:48 PM   #366
rl_dylan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Just think - - - - never a lonely night!!!

Old 11-01-2008, 08:21 AM   #367
Ronnie_4
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scut View Post
I told my wife I wanted her to "make" me eat it. I had my back on the wall and my legs over my head. She was rubbing my cock aiming it at my face while I played with her pussy. She was dripping on the bed. I had done this alone before, but it was much better with her aim!
I really wish I could suck my own cock. But I canít suck it for two reasons. First I not flexible enough and second its too short. But I really wanted to experience what it might be like to suck a cock. So a few years ago I tried shooting my cum into my mouth. I was laying with my head on the bed my legs over me and my feet resting on the wall. I was stroking my cock and my mouth was wide open . I shot a really big load and missed my mouth. Most of it went into my eyes. It stung like hell. I never tried it again. Now I just cum in my hand or into a cup and lick it up. I love eating my cum.

Ronnie

http://english.literotica.com:81/sto...13491&page=bio

Old 11-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #368
nipers

Me To

I have done the legs over the head a few times. So one day I asked the wife to help me shoot into my mouth.Here I am with my legs over my head jerking off with my wife sucking on my balls and playing with my ass.I started to cum so hard and shot it all over my face. I did get some in my mouth but not much I hit my eye and it was on fire.As much as I would love to do that again I am afrade of geting it in my eyes again

Old 11-01-2008, 10:36 AM   #369
littlegrizz02

I also eat my cum with my legs in the air or just shoot it in my hand and eat it. But who here shoots their cum on food or in drinks. I like to shoot it in my beer then watch it floating untill I get to it and drink it down. I also shoot it on my pizza. I love eating my own cum, I can't wait till I try somebode elses.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:09 PM   #370

Quote:
oh my god that was so intense! I've got to try that.

In general, I had a hard time tasting my cum because of the drop-off in interest, but I kept trying, tasting a little here, a little more there. Soon it was extending the glow of my orgasm until I was slurping up my whole load out of my hand. Now I don't have any trouble.

But the best is that moment when she orders me to eat up my cum... out of my panties... off her body... out of a condom... it doesn't matter. Having a woman order me to do it gets me hard again and makes it so good.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:21 AM   #371
WyldChylde
Really Experienced

I've tried the legs-over-the-head approach too, with mixed results. Rarely get an amount worth mentioning in my mouth though. My gf and I were playing the other night and she was giving me "ruined" orgasms (stopping before complete orgasm but causing ejaculate to ooze and spurt out some). She had me clean up some of it, but she hasn't decided whether she likes to see me do it or not... says it kinda excites her and weirds her out all at the same time. Seems strange to me since she really enjoys feeding me my own pre-cum when we're into heavy foreplay... she enjoys me feeding it to myself even more, so the reluctance when it comes to actual cum seems inconsistant.

Me personally, there are times where I really want to eat it and others where I'm not all that into it. The taste is pretty consistent and not unpleasant to me. The other night it was almost flavorless, with a hint of butter oddly enough.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:54 AM   #372
borborite
Virgin

I have the same problem

>I want to but as soon as I shoot my load,
>I lose interest. Any secrets?

I have the exact same problem. Dammit!

- Jesse

Old 11-05-2008, 02:29 AM   #373
Cumalong

Last edited by Cumalong : 02-06-2009 at 03:30 AM.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:27 AM   #374
whywouldi
Really Experienced

There definitely is a market for this !

Old 11-05-2008, 08:47 AM   #375
neighbourly
Really Experienced

An x g/f forced me to go down an lap up after I came, wasn't keen at 1st but got into it after a few times
I just want to get at the truth

Jim Steinman - Left in The Dark