Old 04-14-2015, 10:41 PM   #1
tyrony67
Experienced

sex in public

Has anyone given or received oral sex or any other kind in public? Not in full view but with lots of people around?

Old 04-14-2015, 10:44 PM   #2
ProfQ1955
Literotica Guru

Damn I need people

Old 04-15-2015, 12:01 AM   #3
curiousgranny
Really Experienced

I gave hubby a blow job at a Ted Nugent concert once We never left our place And Yep other people watched

Old 04-15-2015, 12:09 AM   #4
tyrony67
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgranny View Post
I gave hubby a blow job at a Ted Nugent concert once We never left our place And Yep other people watched
Awesome ...did he cum?

Old 04-15-2015, 12:14 AM   #5
positivetension
boy crazy brat

I gave a guy head on his balcony in the afternoon once. I could hear people walking by the whole time. I don't think anyone saw.

the fear and the yearning
it's gonna eat you alive

Old 04-15-2015, 12:28 AM   #6
ManLuvs2PlzW
Literotica Guru

Survey says . . .

A survey, a recent one yet, says that the greatest fantasy of women is sex in public, followed naturally enough by, sex outdoors!

Old 04-15-2015, 12:33 AM   #7
ManLuvs2PlzW
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivetension View Post
I gave a guy head on his balcony in the afternoon once. I could hear people walking by the whole time. I don't think anyone saw.
Now that sounds like some Positive Tension -- no tension like positive tension!

Oh, I am delighted and ever so encouraged that this attractive, sexual, sexy young woman is more and more turned on by older men!

Old 04-15-2015, 01:38 AM   #8
Nudenative
Really Experienced

Sex In Public

- Last September, I went over to a friend's house on my reservation. It was a cool autumn, northern New Mexico night and she had wanted to confide in me about her troubled marriage and frustrations of an unappreciative husband. She is a beautiful native/latina mix with short hair and large boobs. We met discretely around the back porch of the adobe house she inherited. After pleasantries and encouragement, she started holding my hand and put her head on my left shoulder. We looked at one another and started making out, and after some intense kissing she turned off the porch light and sat on my lap facing me and lifted up her white tank/undershirt. Her breasts were beautiful light brown and dark nipples, and I was sucking on her nipples while I could see people driving around a small dirt road at the bottom of the small hill and dry creek. Her porch overlooked some houses and dirt roads.. She started feeling for my hardness and promptly unzipped my fly, reached delicately inside and took out my erection. I was astonished when she turned around and pulled down yoga pants and thong and slowly wiggled and slid down my cock.. I was doing her doggy while sitting outside on a bench. People were taking out trash and driving minding their own business as the gorgeous woman had her pants and panties halfway down her thighs moving up and down my cock.. We were lucky it was a moonless night, I thought, as I was told to cum, and I promptly blew a huge load inside of her.. I loved the feel of her bush when she tried to work on wiggling down for penetration.. I am still surprised no one saw us.. the hill side was lit up with porch lights and a truck drove right next and away from us as I pumped her fast..ha!

Old 04-15-2015, 07:13 AM   #9
Sensitivehead
Experienced

I fucked my then gf in a park years ago in broad daylight. Thing is, I have a rather respectable length, even if I do say so myself. So good old Mr Dick slid through the (open!) zipper of my jeans, then through hers, and still had a cuppla inches left to slip up into her wet pussy and fill it.

It was a great enjoyable fuck, partly from the tension of possible discovery. The downside was that it was one of those fucks that drags you back into a relationship, when you know you should get the fuck outa there. Although Mr D has always been my best mate, he ain't a great strategic thinker.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:20 PM   #10
SweetLittleFox
Really Really Experienced

I've fucked and blown my husband in public so many times I can't even count anymore. There were two very memorable occasions, though. The first was a time when we fucked on our neighbors porch at night and this truck drove by. It circled the block three times until the drive finally just parked in front of us. I was in my husband's lap facing him, so I reverse cowgirled it so that whoever was in the truck could get a nice view of my bouncing tits. When we finished, we waved goodbye and the truck drove off. Second, I was blowing my husband in a park when this younger couple caught us. I didn't stop. They slowed down a little but kept on walking. About two days later my husband and I went for a walk through the park and came upon the same couple near the same place, and she was down on her knees sucking his cock. It was so hot.

Old 04-16-2015, 02:07 AM   #11
zoso682001
Experienced

Some of our best sex has been outdoors . In the park , on the motel balcony or in the convertible driving down the road . It's the best .

Old 04-16-2015, 02:14 AM   #12
Setanta84
Literotica Guru

My ex was kind of an exhibitionist.

Due to that, I've had sex on a landlord's couch when he was home, in a theater, in a field, on a bus, on a train, on a shuttle, in a relative's home, on a hotel balcony--probably other places.

Also, I recently dated a singer who fantasizes about fucking a lover in live sex booth at an adult film store.

"Orphans of the Storm" with Mephistophelily

Group Threads

"A Swinging Cruise" by BethJones
" The Waitress" by BethJones
"Arabian Nights, Anyone?" By Haremfaery

Old 04-16-2015, 02:30 AM   #13
CyranoJ
Ustuzou

1. Got a blowjob from a FWB while on a walk in a public park once. That was pretty hot.

2. Got a blowjob, titfuck and PIV sex from an SO at the time in my office once. That was even hotter, particularly because the stakes of getting caught were considerably higher.

3. Similar to 2 but in a public washroom from another FWB. Was amazingly hot because it was the ladies' room and I could hear people tittering awkwardly all around us as it was happening. Considerably less sexy, however, when I later discovered that the stall next to us was blocked and we'd been monopolizing the only functional ladies' room toilet for a solid half hour. (The same FWB and I reprised this "performance" in a men's room toilet without the unpleasant fallout. We were shall we say prone to shenanigans, especially bathroom shenanigans, and later got kicked directly out of another bar when we got caught in flagrante delicto by a bouncer while doing cocaine off one another. Say No To Drugs, for realsies.)

Can't say as I would do any of these knowing what I know now, but I have to admit they were incredibly fun at the time.

"The D is silent, hillbilly."

- Django

"... and that's why you never invite a Floopy Doop and a Schmoopy Doop to the same party."

- Gelatinous Mass, Rick & Morty

"[Fifty Shades of Grey] is an erotic coming-of-age story that's familiar to all of us from our own lives, and that honestly depicts realistic sex in a place where it actually happens: strapped into a harness in a sex chamber. Not in some... bed."

- Peter K. Rosenthal

Old 04-16-2015, 02:52 AM   #14
Stevewhisk
Really Experienced

In Hospital. My girlfriend came to see me after an operation and we pulled the curtain round us in a ward of six guys and lots of nurses.
I played with her pussy and she sucked my cock. We both had massive orgasms and never got interupted once.
I know for sure that everyone knew what we were doing but were gracious enough To leave us to it.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:44 AM   #15
PreggoBitch
Really Experienced

I fucked a bloke in the bathroom of a virgin train once and fucked my hubby in the disabled loo in our local hospital while waiting to have my arm casted. And gave an ex a bj in the debenhams changing room, I was "helping him" chose new outfit lol

Old 04-16-2015, 07:46 AM   #16
TheOverlord
Walking into the sunset

I've gotten blow jobs in the car....and fucked in my van in a parking lot. They were Both Great experience!!!

Pictures of me

Old 04-16-2015, 09:44 AM   #17
redruin3
Really Experienced

GF gave me an awesome blowjob at a park/boat ramp at a popular local lake. People were all around but no one could really see, but it was hot as hell. Now, 20 years later, I live near the park with my current wife and she has no idea why I smile every time we pass by

Been "caught" several times driving and smiling! Always fun to share your smile and reasons!

Old 04-16-2015, 09:46 AM   #18
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

So many places I can't remember them all.

Old 04-16-2015, 10:12 AM   #19
skitzoid

Wife gave me an exceptional BJ along US Rt 40 in southern Pa. 2 PM with traffic less than 50 foot away.
On a picnic table at 11 PM in John Pennycamp Coral Reef state park on Key Largo.
More,, and more

Old 04-16-2015, 03:10 PM   #20
alexx_is

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivetension View Post
Damn, you're hot. I'm not really into girls but I felt the need to say it

Anyway, haven't done anything too obvious, the closest would be sex in a car by the road.

Oh and also, I always welcome a PM from someone who finds any of these inspiring enough

Old 04-16-2015, 05:19 PM   #21
freakykink
Literotica Guru

My ex wife and I used to have sex in public quite often, in the local park, at the beach once, car parks, in a restaurant toilet, wherever we were at the time when the urge took us.

Old 04-16-2015, 05:26 PM   #22
staciliv
Literotica Guru

Wearing a long formal dress, all fluffy...sitting on his lap at a garden party, his dick inside me, my skirt hiding it. Couples all around, a few occasionally stopping to talk. Then, me trying to be quiet when I came...then a minute later he was not so successful!

http://www.literotica.com/s/slave-auction-1

Old 04-16-2015, 06:19 PM   #23
darkheels
Literotica Guru

I once had sex in a public park, across a stream and behind a bush and some trees. Small blanket, short skirt, and it was a first date. We could hear people playing across the way and it made the afternoon romp so hot for us.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:48 PM   #24
mustang_driver

state park

Busy state park camp ground at night. Neighboring campers in all the sites around us sitting around campfires. Stood my wife up against a tree, still in the light of our own campfire. Pulled down her pants, dropped to my knees and brought her to orgasm with my tongue.

Another time, we stopped at a county campground in the off season. Opened her door on the truck, me standing outside her door. Turned her towards me on the seat. Pulled off her pants, dropped my own, and proceeded to fuck her right there. She was abnormally loud for that one.

Fun times.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:52 PM   #25
Purelez
Literotica Guru

Mary and I have enjoyed each other at our nudie retreat. Out in the open. More than a few saw us. They left us to ourselves , to our fun.