Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 01-06-2009, 06:24 AM   #1
phoenix1105
Really Experienced

Question For the panty wearers.. male that is

I have seen a ton of pics of guys in panties in the various posts and have a semi-general question. Are you into just panties, just panties and stockings, with a bra, etc? I know there is a spectrum between guys who wear panties around the house, and full crossdressers...just looking to see where people fit on that continum...

Old 01-06-2009, 07:27 AM   #2
jdee1
Literotica Guru

I like pics of trannys with hard cocks

Old 01-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #3
texasm31
Really Really Experienced

I guess that I am somewhere in the middle. I love panties and wear them as often as possible. I like bras and will put one on every now and then. Only one time, when I was about 20, did I dress fully and go in public. I dressed, put on make-up, and went to K-Mart. It was interesting, but I never did it again, although I think about it often. I wish I could find a female that would dress me up as she pleases.

Last edited by texasm31 : 01-06-2009 at 02:09 PM.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:47 AM   #4
littlegrizz02

I like panties and tights. Not much into a bra but would wear one.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:05 PM   #5
allennow
Really Experienced

Thumbs up I like the feel

I like the feel of soft satin or silk panties rubbing my cock. It feels so good when I walk around with them under my clothes. Especially my silk pj's. I like stockings too. They feel good on my legs, ass and cock. I have to admit it looks good too when the cock is hard and you can see it pressed up against the fabric. Sheer ones are nice so you can see through.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #6
Coven911
Renegade, Rebel & Rogue!!

Depends

On what my lover enjoys with me.

Go to the second star on the right, and straight on until morning!

Kink Test Score: 606

Your Hotlanta Kink Test score was 717!

Old 01-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #7
jshawk52
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by allennow View Post
I like the feel of soft satin or silk panties rubbing my cock. It feels so good when I walk around with them under my clothes. Especially my silk pj's. I like stockings too. They feel good on my legs, ass and cock. I have to admit it looks good too when the cock is hard and you can see it pressed up against the fabric. Sheer ones are nice so you can see through.
Ditto that. PH is becoming a favorite under jeans.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #8
Jimm12380
Literotica Guru

I'm really into wearing panties and stockings. I have a couple pairs of boy shorts but I primarily wear thongs when I'm wearing panties. I love the feeling of a g-string rubbing against my asshole. It is a real turn on to feel the satin or silk rubbing against my cock. It is also a wonderful feeling to have the nylon rubbing up and down my legs.

Old 01-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #9
silkysmooth10
Virgin

Panties, bras, stockings, hose any and all lingerie!!!

Old 01-06-2009, 09:05 PM   #10
anonymaus45
Virgin

Occasionally I will wear a thong, or stockings when I'm feeling frisky at home, but never do I venture out in them.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #11
A_Kefka
Literotica Guru

On the rare occasions I get into women's clothes (would more often if I had someone to share it with), I like panties, lingerie, stockings, bras, pretty much any type of underwear.

Jimm12380, do you only wear women's thongs, or have you worn men's thongs too. other than to work I wear them most of the time.
Agony and Ecstacy
-BML-
My Stories
Chrissy Serves Ch. 01
Chrissy Serves Ch. 02
Chrissy Serves Ch. 03
Kim's Suprise
Love getting feedback, so if you like them let me know.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #12
thighhiman
Literotica Guru

I have a small collection. Panties,thongs,stockings,pantyhose,bras,a slip and lace top.
I crossdress by my self ,the clothes enhance my self-pleasure. I have worn panties under my street clothes on trips to buy more. I wore a corset and stockings once with an ex, an experiment I liked but she didn't.

Old 01-09-2009, 12:34 AM   #13
menatv
Virgin

I also have a small collection of panties I have either purchased or taken from exgf's/friends of mine.

I have gone out fully dressed before, but typically only in somewhat gender neutral. On one suggestion from an old email friend of mine, that I'd wear my exgf Sarah's clothes out one evening and see what it felt like. I did dress in her recently worn bra, socks, dress slacks, T shirt and of course her..mmm...panties..out and about one evening. It felt fantastic..both the arousal of wearing clothes she had recently worn, but I guess somewhat exhillarated that someone might guess I am wearing her clothes outside her house.

And I have fully dressed a time or two inside before when I did have access to her clothing..imagining I was her in various sexual fantasies.

But typically I enjoy wearing panties under my jeans while at work. Again especially items recently worn by gf's/exgf's/coworkers turn me on the most. I remember wearing my coworker's panties under my pants while in the same room with her. It was such an erotic feeling knowing I was secretly wearing panties that she had previously and she had no clue that they were now being worn by me..

And if I spot a girl with some undies under her jeans that I like I will go ahead and purchase a like pair and wear them under my own pants and again get a thrill out of it. So I get almost as excited wearing panties as I do if I would take the time and fully dress up..

Old 01-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #14
assmuncher53
Experienced

If i were more fem looking i would dress in public. I enjoy wearing thongs and thigh highs around the the house, i love the feel of the string up my ass and the feel of hose makes it even better.

Any crossdressers who want to play feel free to PM me i love you all.

Muncher ~~~~~~

Old 01-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #15
little cletus
Really Experienced

I generally like just panties and stockings/garters. I have tried bras on, but it doesn't do much for me. I don't wear dresses, wigs, makeup or any of that. I do have two teddies, which I like. I probably would wear dresses, but I am not my wife's size, and I don't feel the need to go get them.

That being said, I would wear panties everyday if I could. My fantasy would be to be on a deserted island with a crate full of lingerie and the finalists for Miss Shemale World and a oil tanker full of lube. I wouldn't mind if my wife was there too. She wants to watch me be fucked by a shemale.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #16
rbone04
Literotica Guru

Although I have some experience with the whole panties/crossdressing aspect in my sexual encounters with men, I much prefer doing without. I guess my attraction towards men is more largely focused around raw, primal masculinity. Even though I prefer to be the bottom in a relationship or encounter, I still like to celebrate my own masculinity in doing so. Rather, I like to distinguish my sexual relationships as that between a man and a woman or between a man and a man; no need to "bridge the gap" between the two. Don't get me wrong though, I'll let my GF take it to me with a strap on any day of the week... I just prefer boxers before naked time!

* "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

~Mark Twain
* "This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway."
~Bob Dylan
* "Wear your knowledge like a pocket watch... If I don't ask you what time it is, I don't fucking care what time it is."
~loosely based on something Lord Chesterfield once said
These are a few of my favorite things...

Old 01-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #17
Harrowborg

i'll add a quick reply here. on occassion i do wear panties or knickers to work under my suit. when i first started back as a teenager when the hormones are raging, it was more about stealing a pair of used panties from various sources (neighbours hamper, friends sisters/mothers, sisters friends etc) then it evolved to actually just appreciating the softer fabric and design of female underwear. i don't espeically enjoy wearing anything else besides panties and occassionally stockings and tights as they serve no real purpose. guys dont have boobs so imo have no need for a bra besides wanting to dress differently. i used to get a thrill out of the secrecy, it was something my gf didn't know about but now shes taken an active interest in this and provides me with source material so to speak like i said, i view it as a practical thing,softer on the ol' dick johnson, softer on my legs. the thrill of cross dressing is lost on me slightly but she enjoys it

Old 01-11-2009, 05:04 AM   #18
timjam
Virgin

Thongs and a bra for me usually. I'm also a big fan of the boyshort panties. Not really sure why, but i love the way they feel and look.

Old 01-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #19
MrHappyLondon
Experienced

Stockings! Yum!

I'm not into lingerie except for stockings with suspenders, not stay-ups. I love the way they feel on my legs and how they frame my cock and balls, and other's guys as well :-).

Some partners have really got off on it, some haven't. I've also tried a body stocking a couple of times, which was almost as nice. So technically, I'm not a panty wearer, but close.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #20
subxboi
Experienced

I crossdress pretty regularly. I just prefer the femmenine style to the masculine, thus I very rarely wear male underclothing. <3

Old 01-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #21
Service4two
Experienced

I like being a bisexual male and am not trying to be a female. I wear panties because they are comfortable and sexy. I like the feel of their soft tactile fabrics and love to see a large bulge or a nice camel toe wearing them.
Svc 4 two

Old 01-12-2009, 02:03 AM   #22
groove_kid
Experienced

I'm for the full deal. Love to look at trannies and
Crossdressers. Have on occasion, myself too.

Old 01-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #23
rainman95355
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by allennow View Post
i love putting my mouth on the wet spot at the end of the bulge in the silky panties and tasting and sucking all that wonderful stuff thru the panties

Old 01-14-2009, 06:50 PM   #24
Layne

The Problem is

Men's undies just aren't this sexy!

Old 01-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #25
goody1950
Virgin

love pantys too