Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 08-19-2014, 03:11 PM   #1
Pretty_kitty169
Experienced

Life after first sharing experience

Would like to hear how things are for people after sharing spouse for first time. Good or bad. We did it for first time a few weeks ago and wonder what others experienced after? Thanks in advance

Old 08-19-2014, 07:53 PM   #2
Pk42
Virgin

Would you do it again?

Old 08-19-2014, 08:02 PM   #3
KUJACK
Really Experienced

My wife

My wife moaned like I nerver heard before. Made me feel weird, but the woman I had ,was hot with the tightest pussy I ever had. Also better at giving a blow job. My wife won't talk about it now, Would do it again if she would,but she's not interested

Old 08-19-2014, 08:14 PM   #4
Pk42
Virgin

So no more huh

Old 08-19-2014, 09:01 PM   #5
Biwife_hubby
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty_kitty169 View Post
Would like to hear how things are for people after sharing spouse for first time. Good or bad. We did it for first time a few weeks ago and wonder what others experienced after? Thanks in advance
Interested to see the responses. My wife and I were setting up something for this weekend with a much more experienced couple, but things fell apart. She and I are still looking and interested but not going to happen like we hoped. Interested to see.others experiences.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:19 PM   #6
magicalmoments
Really Really Experienced

For my ex and I our first was a MFM, both guys servicing the lady, no man on man contact at all. For both of us it was the must erotic, sexually powerful experience we had ever had. It is still one of my most powerful sexual memories.

The only negative was that she was drunk and hung over the morning after and not receptive to my need for reassurance and love because she was ill. I needed to know that I was still number one for her and initially took her lack of response as rejection. Once we worked through that there was no looking back.

I never had any jealousy of her involvement with other men, after that first time she always made sure that my insecurities were nursed along. I never doubted her commitment to me and our marriage.

She never coped as well when I was with other women, mostly this was couple swapping, so that never happened often. We quickly came to an agreement to open our marriage and I could meet other women or couples on my own and she would have her other men and I could join her or not as I chose. This worked well for about 18 years, right up until we split.

Just to avoid any confusion, the marriage breakup was unrelated to our open marriage.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:32 PM   #7
HoldYouDown
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmoments View Post
This worked well for about 18 years, right up until we split.

Just to avoid any confusion, the marriage breakup was unrelated to our open marriage.
I was just about to say - thought you'd buried the lead there for a moment. Glad you had a good run with her.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:55 PM   #8
tkinsc
Literotica Guru

Our first time was at a club. Overall it was a good fun night. We fucked when we got back to the hotel, then again the next morning. It went well for a first experience.

Experiences since then have not been as good, but we keep hoping the next time (whenever that may be) will be wonderful.

My Pictures

Old 08-19-2014, 11:27 PM   #9
bobhuff
Virgin

My first wife and I had a FMF and a MFM. First was the FMF, later the MFM. Both were awesome experiences, we had several encounters with the same parnters. No problems with jealousy on either one of us. The FMF was with on of her girlfriends and the MFM was with one of my friends. I enjoyed the MFM a bit more than the FMF. Something about watching her being taken by my friend and watching him come inside of her was very erotic. It is still a powerful memory today. We are no longer together, it did not have anything to do with sharing. My current wife is very vanilla and not willing to experiment at all...

Old Yesterday, 06:39 AM   #10
heyitsthatguy77
Experienced

Wife and I discussed our feelings on the matter prior to ever doing anything with anyone. We have done mfm and played with other couples, anything we do we are both in agreement that it is all about fantasy and erotic fun. Anytime we have played around we always set aside the next day as just a day for the 2 of us with no other distractions at all and spend the day just the 2 of us. It has worked and the side fun has never once caused any issues or jealousy.

Old Yesterday, 08:39 AM   #11
SandraMustard
Literotica Guru

Sharing happened for other than the usual reasons - led to a threesome.

"Life after" has only been a few months.

Old Yesterday, 09:13 AM   #12
Denalinn
Virgin

Depends on the other

I had many experiences being shared with other men, but it really depended on the other guy if it would be completely normal for all of us afterwards. It is a shared experience, but a few guys would want to pull me away alone, and that was never part of the deal and if I let them then there were problems later with my husband. I can say that when I shared him with a girlfriend I didn't have any issues later.

Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM   #13
Dickstroker81
Literotica Guru

Our first three-way was with her mama the morning after our first date. We have had many more with her and with many other men and women over the years and loved them all.

Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM   #14
Pretty_kitty169
Experienced

We may do it again in time, we both had a great time, both enjoyed it. We had a few bumps do to lack of communication before hand. But it is truly amazing that we are close enough to be able to do this, and handle any bumps. Likely wouldnt of had bumps if we had communicated before hand.

Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM   #15
Pretty_kitty169
Experienced

It is a overwhelming roller coaster of emotion. In the end you have to remember how much you trust one another

Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM   #16
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denalinn View Post
I had many experiences being shared with other men, but it really depended on the other guy if it would be completely normal for all of us afterwards. It is a shared experience, but a few guys would want to pull me away alone, and that was never part of the deal and if I let them then there were problems later with my husband. I can say that when I shared him with a girlfriend I didn't have any issues later.
Did you try it with friends or strangers?

Old Yesterday, 11:32 AM   #17
Pretty_kitty169
Experienced

Probably the best sex we have had is right after I was shared. Hubby did me 3 times that night. That was the best thing about it all

Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM   #18
bill3901
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Probably the best sex we have had is right after I was shared. Hubby did me 3 times that night. That was the best thing about it all
The best sex we ever had was the first couple times after she fucked someone else

Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM   #19
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
What made it so hot? Who had you been shared with?

Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM   #20
PreggoBitch
Really Experienced

It was great, we share at least once a week now and with lots of different couples

Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM   #21
Ltsmooth
Virgin

Sharing

I have shared my wife with other men now for several years, starting with a co-worker of mine. We have expanded our sharing experiences to a married man and a BBC dominate male all of which still occur and are still pleasureable. I have hopes and dreams of finding a F or a couple to seduce the wife to enhance her sexual experiences.

Old Yesterday, 01:31 PM   #22
tjernst
Really Experienced

no regrets

We have had the pleasure of sharing her many many times and have NO regrets. Has made our marriage stronger.

Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM   #23
Pretty_kitty169
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn-23 View Post
What made it so hot? Who had you been shared with?
Not sure what made it so hot? Maybe because it is forbidden? What ever it was made us close. We found a single man on here. He was very respectful and courteous. Which is a hard thing to find. My husband is the only man i ever had sex with so it was definitely a different experience for me

Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM   #24
bill3901
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Not sure what made it so hot? Maybe because it is forbidden? What ever it was made us close. We found a single man on here. He was very respectful and courteous. Which is a hard thing to find. My husband is the only man i ever had sex with so it was definitely a different experience for me
I think you hit the nail on the head with the taboo thing. Speaking as a male, what could be more taboo than letting your wife have sex with another man? I don't think there is anything...

Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM   #25
Pretty_kitty169
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill3901 View Post
I think you hit the nail on the head with the taboo thing. Speaking as a male, what could be more taboo than letting your wife have sex with another man? I don't think there is anything...
Hubby seems to think me with another women may trump that..haha